The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to xxaddict's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2008, 12:05 AM

xxaddict is on a distinguished road
Matt and Neil pt.2

The second installment of matt and neil :] (i wish i could come up with better titles, but i don't want to give anything away...) please tell me what you think of it!!!!!! i would like pepole to criticize my writing so i can get better. or if you just loved it let me know kthxbai

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9766&highlight=Matt+Neil"Part 1
part 1^
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ow!” Matt chuckled as he stretched the next morning, he had hit his head off his headboard, he had forgotten how huge he now was. He laid in bed thinking of what had happened to him the previous day. He moved his hand down under the sheets and started playing with his footlong muscle cock while his other hand was absentmindedly tweaking one of his half-dollar sized nipples on his huge hairy pecs. He laughed again as he felt how big his pecs and penis were, and he was already fully hard from turning himself on. He could not wait to meet up with Neil and get to school.

He got up out of bed and trudged over to his bathroom, still a little tired. He stopped and looked into his half-length mirror, which used to show most all of him, but now it only went up to the bottom of his perfect abs, he had gotten so much taller. He counted each ab as he felt the dense steel muscle, admiring the trail of blond hair spreading out over them and merging up with his abundance of chest hair and down into his bushy pubes. He decided not to shave this morning, because he liked how his thick shadow made him look that much sexier. As he went over to his closet, his body trembled as his cock bouncing off of his huge thighs turned him on. He spent forever searching through all of his clothes, as they were all too small now, looking for something that would make him at least half-decent. The biggest shirt he had owned, a large grey undershirt, was now like spandex on him, but he figured it would have to do. He attempted to pull it over his large frame, the threads groaning as they attempted to clothe his huge mass. He managed to get his mountainous chest into its confines, but the short sleeves would just not give way, so he just tore them off. Matt figured he would want to show off his 25 inch biceps anyways. He moved his arm back and forth, watching his titanic bicep swell larger each time. You could even see a while side view of his pecs from where he tore the sleeves off, which turned him on even more as he watched in the mirror as his huge nipples pressed against the fabric, the sides of his gigantic pecs pushing out the holes. It reminded him of how the jocks always wore their shirts, in fact, it was exactly how they always wore them, to show off their muscles. Well now he had plenty more than they did to show off, plenty. His blonde chest hair was poking up out of the collar, which made him feel rugged and manly, so he just left it, deciding not to mess with it for now.

By now Matt’s huge cock was just begging to be touched so he decided to hurry up and find some pants before he unleashed his load everywhere. Underwear was not an option, as his junk was way to large for the now child sized underwear he used to wear, but he didn’t mind that much at all. He found a pair of gym shorts that he had got extra baggy, but now they were like a second skin to him, painted on over his huge thighs, and he had to ball up his huge meat and balls inbetween his tree trunk legs, and it bulged so profusely, he could only smile to himself.

It was a nicer day than yesterday, warm enough to go without a jacket. He began down the sidewalk, relishing the feeling of his thighs brushing together, loving how people driving by craned their necks back to get a second look at him. He even bounced his pecs for a few girls who had been staring, who then turned completely red and started giggling, heading the other way. He got to the usual bench spot, and found Neil waiting there already.

“Early for once?” Matt entered with a smirk.

“I was so excited I could barely sleep!” Neil replied

“Yeah I jacked off at least 5 or 6 times last night when I went home, and spent this whole morning just admiring myself. I see you didn’t fare much better than I did with clothes.” Matt said, his eyes focusing on Neil’s huge hard nipples poking through his skin tight red shirt.

“Hey great idea,” Neil added, noticing Matt’s torn off sleeves, “I figured they wouldn’t last long anyway” as he tore them off, allowing the sides of his massive pecs to free themselves and get some air. “I like the bulge too man” Neil said smiling, referring to his own second-skin grey gym shorts, asserting his gargantuan thighs, and leaving nothing to the imagination crotch-wise. He yawned and stretched his arms up over his head, his biceps tensing huge behind his head, and showing off his hairy brown pits.

“are you ready for the best day of your life?” Matt said smiling, not even waiting for a response as they started towards school. Matt couldn’t help but watch Neil’s firm, round bubble butt from behind as they were walking, just aching to shove his cock up into it.

They finally arrived at school, and Matt felt his pulse jump a little bit with anticipation. As soon as they entered the doors, people all around at their lockers, walking with friends, or just standing around turned and looked at the two of them. Jaws dropped to the floor as everyone realized that the two most muscular and sexiest men they had ever seen walked into their school. Matt was besides himself as he soaked in all the excitement going to first period, meanwhile Neil was finding pleasure in winking at a few girls who became flushed immediately. This is where they split up though, as Neil had different classes all day until lunch.

Matt strolled into his Geometry class and took his usual seat near the back. Jake, another sophomore, and just about Matt’s only other friend, was already there. He turned to look up from digging through his backpack and immediately froze. He grew pale at the sight of the new Matt, incredibly buff and sexy, just reeking of man scent, sitting right next to him. Matt knew Jake was gay, and figured he could have a little fun with that. For the whole period Jake kept stealing side glances at Matt, pretending not to be completely obsessed, but Matt knew he wanted him so bad. Every opportunity he got Matt would raise his hand to every question, revealing his huge blonde hairy muscle pit right in Jake’s face, his manly scent sweeping over him forcing him to lose himself in his fantasies. Matt just smiled as he tormented him throughout the period.

At the end of the day, Matt finally met up with Neil, who was beaming. “What’s that smile for?” Matt asked seductively.

“Oh nothing,” Neil smirked, “It’s just I remembered swim team tryouts are today.” Matt smiled just as big as Neil.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to xxaddict For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (June 6th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options