The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to muscleaddict564's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2008, 11:45 AM

muscleaddict564 is on a distinguished road
Sötnos.

It was a warm, Monday night, the night before the beginning of my sophomore year, when my life changed, and now you too will know the story.
----------------------------------

I am 14 years old, and going into the 10th grade this year. I am a slim guy, standing at around 5'8 and 130 lbs. In reality, I am not American. My dad and I moved here from Sweden when my mother died. I was just 10 years old at the time. My father had always been abusive. When my mother was alive, he would beat her. I would be able to hear her helpless screams in the middle of the night as I attempted to fall asleep to escape the reality of my family. At that age, I wasn't completely aware of what was going on, and I was too afraid to ask about it.

Since my mother is gone, my father has found a new target for his endless rages. If I am lucky, my dad will ignore me when coming home from his late nights at the bar. No one has ever asked about the bruises on me, because I try to keep them covered up with whatever I can find; hoodies, undershirts, whatever.

You are probably thinking, "With such a father, how are you supported?". To answer that, I'll tell you that my father's parents, though aware of his anger problems, are extremely rich, and manage to sneak me enough money to buy clothes, school supplies, and the necessities of an everyday teenager living in California.

Anyways, more about the actual me. I have always been pretty weak, and always known that I was gay. Of course, I couldn't tell anybody that. If my father knew of my true sexuality, I can only imagine how bad the beatings would become. It's bad enough that I'm too weak to defend myself, but he would probably come close to killing me if he knew that I was a "faggot".

Enough about myself, this is the night where everything began to change:

Being home alone during the summer with few friends can be quite lonely, but after finding this anonymous gay website, I believed that life could get better. I entered my search criteria: gay male, ages 13-16, Los Angeles, California, USA. I could not believe the amount of entries that came up. Excited, I took my MySpace picture and put an ad up.

I didn't really know how I should've described myself, so I just entered my weight, height, ect. I was slightly taken aback when I saw that it asked for the type of guy that I was looking for. Usually on thigns like these, you just take what it offers, and people talk to each other whether they think they are "compatible" or not. I'd never really thought about what type of boyfriend I would want, so I just put, "Someone who can/will protect me, and someone who cares." So cliché, I know, but what can I do? It's actually pretty true, I mean who wouldn't admire those qualities?

After putting up my ad, I turned off the lights and went to sleep. Thankfully, my father did not come home until around 5:00am, and he crashed right when he fell on the couch, so I didn't have to endure the pain which I usually do.

My generous grandparents gave me $300 to spend on back-to-school clothes, and I was quite grateful. That is the most they have ever given me, and I was going to spend every penny. Early in the summer, I had told myself that I was going to change. I wasn't going to be the most unpopular guy in school anymore. I wasn't going to always be messy, and be the one with no fashion sense. I had talked to many experts/girls from various places online, and I had gotten my wardrobe all planned out. Seeing as how tomorrow was the first day of school, I decided that the time to shop was now.

I decided to walk to the mall, which, despite the town's untidiness, was quite large and glamorous. I always enjoy going to the mall, even if I'm not shopping, because it's the hotspot for the, well, hot guys. The first store I directed myself to was American Eagle. It's like they try to distract you from shopping with all the hot employees. I had never really been in here before, but I had walked by it many times. A lot of teenagers around the globe are quick to call it the "prep-wannabe store". I think that those teenagers need to get over themselves.

Not wanting to blow all of my money in one store, I bought 4 extra-small shirts, 4 white undershirts, and 2 pairs of jeans. In all honesty, I wanted to hurry and get the fuck out of there as soon as possible, because I was afraid that I would see the "popular" people from my school, and were that the case, I would be sure to experience living hell.

After shopping at random stores such as Aeropostale, Hot Topic, PacSun, ect, I had finally decided that I had enough clothes, with 30$ left over. I then went back home. By the grace of God, my dad was still asleep. I nearly jumped out of my clothes. Usually, my dad doesn't physically harass me while sober, but I get verbal harassment 24/7.

I went upstairs to my room to view the gay ad which I had posted last night. When I DID view it, my jaw almost fell off of my mouth. I had a new message in response to that ad. When I read it, I couldn't believe my eyes because the guy in the display pic was smoking hot! It said:

"Hey Jason, my name is Erik. I wanted to introduce myself because I saw your page and I think that you and I could have some great fun together I just moved here, and I believe that I'm going to your school. Well, we could probably meet sometime today if you reply in time. Later cutie."

The butterflies in this country just redirected their migration path to my stomach. This guy is a total stud. Looking at his pictures, namely the one where all of his muscles are exposed through a tight, pink Abercrombie shirt, I could see his huge biceps bulging out from the sleeve, unflexed. His torso are huge, and because of his cargo colored shorts, I could see his extremely gargantuan calves, looking as hard as concrete, covered in soft, blonde hair. His short, gelled blonde hair looked magnificent, as did his icy blue eyes. This guy looked like a true Californian, with his tan skin impervious to the sun. Although he obviously wasn't Californian. In fact, it said on his ad that he was from Reykjanesbær, Iceland. How enchanting!

I was totally psyched. I messaged him back with my phone number, and told him to text me. After a few ongoing messages, we decided to meet at the mall which I had just come back from in 10 minutes. I spent longer than necessary on deciding what to wear, and I decided on a pair of light blue ripped jeans, a light green American Eagle shirt, and a white undershirt. I brushed my teeth twice, so that my braces shined extra bright.

After getting to our designated meeting spot at the mall, I was not prepared for the guy that I was about to see. He was the personification of God. He walked towards me, smiling his Adonis smile, and I could see his powerful legs flex as he walked, even from the front. He reached out and hugged me, and I felt like I was being hugged by a brick wall. I actually liked it though. I automatically figured out that his arms, legs, neck, everything; was a hundred times stronger than mine. Not to mention he was about 6'4, whereas I was only 5'8.

We walked around and talked, and for the most part, got to know each other. He showed me his schedule, which he had brought with him, and it turned out that we had 6 classes together! I probably would have melted right there if it weren't against the laws of physics. It wasn't until he asked if he could spend the night with me that I came back to Earth.

"Sorry, what?" I said, feeling rather stupid.
"Would it be okay if I spent the night with you? I'm nervous about being in a new school." he repeated.

If I haven't stated already, his accent is drop dead fucking hot. The way he pronounces his vowels is unbelievably sexy. I'm so weird, obsessing over his accent?

"I don't really know.. my dad usually comes home wasted and it's not very safe.." I started. Erik was the first person that I had ever said those words to. Once again, he blew me away.

"We'll be safe." he stated.
That's when I kind of just stared at him, but then it clicked. My dad weighs 150 lbs of fat, and is 5'10. This guy whom I'm totally digging probably weighs well over 200 lbs of pure muscle, and is 6'4. It was everything I could do to stop myself from getting a boner right there. I mean, what is hotter than a guy not being afraid of your dad?

"Okay then. I warned you." I said. He seemed pretty happy. In any case, he apparently was 16, so we walked out to his red convertible that you would probably see all the teenagers driving in Hollywood.

Thankfully, my dad was gone. He probably wouldn't let anyone spend the night were he sober, in fears of being discovered. After getting upstairs, Erik took off his shirt, shoes, and socks, leaving him in nothing but a skin-tight black Abercrombie tank top and army camouflage colored shorts. His feet were big, hairy, and extremely manly. Was he trying to turn me on? If so, it was working.

"So, tell me about yourself." I said, trying to make conversation.

"Well, obviously I moved here from Iceland. I moved when I was around 12 with my mom. My dad left because he didn't think I was going to turn out right. Dumb reason, right? Well life goes on. I used to be as small as you, but when I came here, our landlord's son suggested that I take martial arts to keep myself safe. He said that by being the foreign AND small kid, I would be prone to much harassment in my later years. Thankfully, I took his advice and joined a "three times a week" Karate class. I learned so much, and I'm so thankful for it. After getting my black belt, I moved on to Jujitsu, which I currently am in." he said.

At his mention of my size, I blushed really hard.

"Wow, so have you ever fought anyone like at school or anything?" I asked, and though I didn't show it, I was totally turned on by the fact that he could fight.

"No, no one has ever messed with me. I'm pretty big now, and a lot of people think that I'm intimidating. I would never hurt anyone unless they hurt someone that I cared for, although in today's society most people don't think that way." he explained.

"Anyways, enough about me, what about you?" he said, flashing that Adonis smile.

"When I was 10, my mom died of 'heart failure'. The truth is that my father constantly beat her, and eventually her body just gave way. I don't think I'll ever know how much he had to bribe the doctors with for them to say that she died of heart failure, but they did. I've never told anyone this, because my dad would probably literally kill me if he knew that I told anybody. Anyways, after my mom died, my dad and I moved from Luleå, Sweden, where I was born, and came here. I took private English lessons, as I'm sure you did, and became fluent when I was 12. Anyways, my dad regularly beats me, and seeing as how I'm going into the 10th grade, it's pretty embarrassing to admit-" I was interrupted by a loud bang.

My dad was home. As we got lost in conversation, we also lost track of time. It was one in the morning, and my dad was wasted; again. I looked at Erik, my eyes full of fear, but his were calm. He didn't seem worried.

"Come here." he whispered to me.

I quickly got out of my computer chair and walked to my bed, where he was sitting. He picked me up effortlessly with one arm and put me behind him to the side. He held my hand, and his big hands dwarfed mine.

"He's not going to hurt you anymore." Erik whispered.

My dad, as if on cue, slammed the door open and started yelling. I had experienced this many times before, but this time, a hunk of rock-solid muscle was protecting me. My dad, unaware but uncaring of who was with me, charged towards me. Erik swiftly got up and grabbed my dad and got him into what looked like and extremely painful full nelson. He forced my dad's legs to buckle until they gave way, and my dad fell to the ground on his knees. He then wrapped one leg around my dad's neck, and squeezed with his extremely powerful calf muscles. Actual veins popped out of his leg, and the muscle display was incredible. My dad began screaming in pain, and started begging for it to stop.

"Don't you know that this is how your son has felt for the past 4 years?" said Erik in a manly, but calm voice. Erik let go of his deathly leghold, but quickly got my dad on his feet again and threw him face down on the ground before he could do anything.

My dad had absolutely no choice in what happened. He was screwed. Erik put my dad in between his massive thighs, and squeezed. While my dad began to cry from all the extreme pain, Erik took off his tight shirt to expose rock hard abs, huge mountain pecs, and rock hard nipples. My dad began screaming like a child afterwards, which greatly annoyed Erik.

Erik picked him up again and knocked him full force in the face, which caused a few lost teeth and my dad to lose his consciousness.

"Holy mother of God." I whispered.
"You okay?" Erik asked as if my dad and he just had a tea party.
Erik was a total hottie. A freaking stud, that could do whatever the hell he wanted to me, but instead, chose to be really sweet and kind. Instead of answering, I got up and leaned up on my tippy toes to kiss his gorgeous lips.
"Thank you." was all I could manage before passing out in his mammoth arms.
~~

What do you all think? Should I continue?

PS: Sötnos means baby/sweetheart/lover/whichever pet name you wish in Swedish. I thought it was relative since Jason is Swedish.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to muscleaddict564 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (June 14th, 2013)
  #2   Add to divis24's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2008, 12:44 PM

divis24
hmmm let me think about it...... YES!! please continue : )
  #3   Add to ottm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2008, 12:49 PM

ottm has disabled reputation
Great start!! How soon before muscle growth occurs?
  #4   Add to muscleaddict564's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2008, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottm View Post
Great start!! How soon before muscle growth occurs?
It will begin in the next chapter, and the continuing, ect. I just didn't want to jump RIGHT into it. I hate it when stories don't have an introduction, so I wanted to give y'all one
  #5   Add to trekka's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2008, 05:03 PM
Muscle 4 Muscle

trekka is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to trekka
Wow! That was well done and the title was well chosen too. Write more !
  #6   Add to cesarvillavi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2008, 09:25 AM

cesarvillavi
Send a message via Yahoo to cesarvillavi
great story... It deserves to be continued
  #7   Add to ttownlittlebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2008, 07:05 PM

ttownlittlebear is on a distinguished road
Very good story
  #8   Add to thufirhawat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2008, 11:13 PM
(Lower) muscle lover

thufirhawat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to thufirhawat Send a message via AIM to thufirhawat Send a message via MSN to thufirhawat Send a message via Yahoo to thufirhawat Send a message via Skype™ to thufirhawat
Please go on It's really HOT
  #9   Add to Canus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2008, 12:33 AM

Canus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Canus
You have a great start for a long and exiting story. You write nice and there is a steady pace to the story.

Please continue
  #10   Add to muscleaddict564's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2008, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canus View Post
You have a great start for a long and exiting story. You write nice and there is a steady pace to the story.

Please continue
Thanks! and thank you everyone for the nice feedback! Part 3 is half way written already, and I'll finish and post it sometime today.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options