The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts Post your muscle growth role-play chat transcripts here! (Please read the forum rules before posting!)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Geek2Jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2008, 04:08 PM

Geek2Jock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Geek2Jock
Jason and Cody

[COLOR=white]This is an RP I started a few weeks ago and it has been go strong for that long! I'll start posting the chapters as I get them edited. G2J[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Contains: muscle growth, size growth, violence, gay and underage sex[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Chapter 1[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: It's 3am when I slip out of the bed in the small studio apartment I've been given in the barracks. I rub my hazel eyes and sigh. Christ. Cody . . . I think morosely. You've been in my thoughts a lot, lately. For two main reasons. The first is the footage I saw of you when you were at Stage 2 of Project Hercules. Your full growth. Dr. Fischer, the team leader, had placed you in a state of mental hibernation, as he called it, and thus you'd been perfectly responsive to commands. I can still remember the footage of you tilting your head and smiling as a 20mm cannon on a Cobra helicopter unloaded on your beefy chest. And what you'd done to the helicopter. . . . . [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: But the second reason was because I'd gotten the Level 7 Action Memorandum today and knew that you were deemed a failure. Project Hercules was about making super soldiers. With you, they'd learned how to make a man --well, a boy-- super, but making you obey was another matter. Too willful. . . . too prone to hormonal distraction . . the words in the memorandum were clinical and unpleasant. Basically, they were going to have a guard march in at some point in the next few days, while you were in your cell and vulnerable in your normal state, and shoot you in the head. I think over the nights I spent holding and rocking you. About being the only person to eat with you in the cafeteria.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: And that's when I realize it. I can't. I can't let them do this. I pull on a pair of jeans and then socks. I lace on black work boots and then pull on a white t-shirt with a grey v-neck sweater. I buckle on my shoulder holster and check my sleek USP .45, then I pull on a black nylon jacket and grab my wallet, keys, and official ID. Then I head out and over to the large building on the abandoned air force base. The one marked ADMIN. Inside, I show my ID to a black-clad guard. "Goin' to see the freak again, Agent?" he laughs and I grimace but nod. "That's right, Sergeant," I murmur, then proceed to an elevator that plummets 60 feet to the Facility, as it's known.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: A few nods as I walk down the gleaming steel corridors, filled with guards and scientists and technicians even at this late hour. A few snicker, having noted my friendship with "Subject A," as you're known. I ignore them and make my way down to the lock up area. There's only one cell occupied out of the three. I glance through the 2-inch thick titanium bars as I spot your small form on the bunk. The lights are out but the inhibitors hum softly. "Cody," I whisper as I turn off the surveillance cameras. "Cody, wake up." [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: "Huh?" I moan softly as I roll over and blink the sleep out of my eyes. "Is that you Leland?" I quickly get up and hurry over to meet you through the bars. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I look at you, patting your hand. "Cody, listen. . ." I swallow hard. You're throwing away your career. And your life, if they find out. I take a deep breath. "Cody, they're going to kill you. In the next couple of days. They . . they . . it doesn't matter." I look down at the panel, then up at you. "Cody, I want you to grow. I want you to grow and get out of here. Do you understand me?" My fingers flash across the control panel and the humming stops. You can feel your cells begin to crackle with super-energy. "Do you understand me, kiddo?" I whisper.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I glance around. No one in the corridor. No one coming. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: My feel my body begin to tingle with power, inner reserves of strength flashing through my muscles. I blink a few times looking up into your eyes, not sure what to think, but you're the only one who's treated me like a human being, and I trust you. "I understand," I gulp, and wrap my fingers around the titanium bars. "Stand back," I advise and begin to pull against the reinforced bars.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: With an increasing moan the entire wall begins to groan and tiny fractures spider-web out from around the window. The titanium bar begins to warp under my fingers as I apply incredible pressure and finally the bar bows inward until the entire window frame fractures and implodes towards me.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: I stumble back a step or two, and then without thinking casually toss the entire metal structure off to the side of the room. The loud clanging reverberates through the corridor. Not even winded, I quickly climb through the opening in the wall and hear a familiar ripping sound as my quickly-expanding torso rips the back seam of my top.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: "How do we get out of here?" I look to you for leadership. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I step away, not expecting you to rely on me for anything as you expand larger and larger, the impossible forces inside you forcing your body to grow to accommodate them. "Go to the service shaft next to the main elevator. Tear it open and get up there. There are a few guards on the way and a few defenses inside the shaft. Just get to the top and get away from here," I whisper as you stand before me, a muscled god. I give you a gentle squeeze on a bowling-ball sized shoulder. "I'll miss you, kid." I turn and then sprint away, wanting to get away from any prospective response team. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: "No, wait!" I bellow, my voice reverberating off the walls. I hear some footsteps coming from the other directions and take off running after you. As I catch up with you and match you stride for stride, I look back to see several armed guards emerge at the other end of the corridor and level an automatic weapon in our direction.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: I reach out one arm and grab the handle of a heavy steel door as I rush past. Just my momentum as I pass wrenches the heavy door from its frame and it swings open, blocking the corridor and acts as a shield as the first bullets ring out in our direction.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: I reach the elevator shaft and press my meaty fingers in between the two door panels, easily overpowering the mechanism like tearing through paper. I look down in the shaft and the elevator car is one level down but the thick cable is running directly in front of me. I hop down into the shaft and land on the roof of the car. Gripping the rope with one hand, I look back through the open door in the hope you're alright, debating whether to return for you. My thick forearm clenches the steel cable like writhing snakes under my skin as I fight back the conflicting urges.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I see the first sparks as bullets strike your broad, bare back, flattening against the Himalayan range of your musculature. SKRRNK! The door is torn open, the bolt shearing through the frame, and it absorbs more of the bullets. Christ almighty . . . does he even know how strong he really is? I wonder as you skid to a halt, now 6'6" and clad only in the nanowoven Speedo-type blue briefs. The doors buckle and crumple, collapsing to either side as you force them open, your arms not bothering to flex. "Cody!" I call, waving. "Try and have a good life! You're always in my thoughts! (Next post offers possibilities for additional powers on his part. Bite if you want.)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I then turn and sprint down a long corridor as a klaxon begins to wail. WHAM! You land on the elevator car, your hand gripping it just as you hear the thump of boots in the corridor above. "Leland! Leland stop!" shouts a guard. "Oh fuck," your sharp superhuman ears hear me whisper. There's a rattle of gunfire. Below your feet, the elevator begins to descend, taking you away from the doors you tore open, and away from your friend. Toward where I told you to go. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: As the elevator descends, I am fighting the urge to get away and finally decide to return to help you. I clutch the cable and kick at the heavy cable-stay buckle that pins the cable to the roof of the car, shearing it away. The car falls a few floors and the emergency brakes quickly engage to arrest its fall. At the same time, the huge counterweights are freed from the weight of the car and plummet downward, hauling me upwards as I clutch the cable, up towards the still-open doorway.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: I swing through the open doorway as I pass and land on one knee on the floor, glancing back through the opening as the weights hit the bottom of the shaft with a deafening crash. "Leland?" I call out, and take off down the hall in the direction I heard the gunshots.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I gasp as I dive to the steel floor plates as 9mm rounds spark and sheet off of the panels. There's a sudden rapid vibration and I turn around, as does the second pair of the four guards chasing me. You seem to fill the corridor as you come boiling down it at astonishing speed. "Fuck! It's the subject!" one man cries as he and his partner shoulder their guns, which fire with a stuttering roar. Your chest, abdomen, and face are covered with tiny sparks and flattened, deformed bullets cascade around you, but you don't appear to notice. Meanwhile I'm doing my best to scoot around a corner as the other pair of guards levels on me [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: I charge at the guards firing at me until I am right on top of them. Without breaking stride, I barrel right through their line, throwing them off to the sides like bowling pins. They bounce off the walls and land in their respective heaps on the floor as I pass. Catching the other two guards by surprise, I catch the one in a headlock from behind while I swat the other one with a backhand like swatting an insect. His body ricochets off the wall and stuns him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: Meanwhile, the other two guards are collecting themselves and turn to resume their assault. I spin around with the head-locked guard still in tow and snatch his gun from his grasp before shoving him out from under my arm and into his buddies. The three of them fall in a pile and quickly try to get up but impede each other.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: The one remaining guard is up and levels his weapon at me. "FREEZE RIGHT THERE!" he commands, but a tremble in his voice betrays his sense of confidence in his authority. I simply hold up the confiscated weapon in one hand and squeeze, easily compressing the metal into mangled mass, then into a tightly-packed wad of unrecognized metal. I drop it with a metallic thud and glare down at the guard, who deciding not to try his luck offers his weapon in defeat.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: "Leland?" I call out again, hoping you're not too far away to hear me. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I emerge from behind the corner, my pistol in my hand as I get a look at you. Tree-trunk thighs, football-dwarfing calves. The gleaming blue Speedo over your split-basketball glutes. The immense eruption of your upper body. and three guards kneeling in front of you, hands on their helmets, their submachine guns at your feet. "Cody, what is it?" I whisper as I realize with a start I'm looking up at you. My eyes flick to the guards. They look resigned and terrified. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: "Oh good, you're okay!" I smile and sigh with relief. "I couldn't leave without you!" [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: Your face absolutely lights up and I stare at you in disbelief, then glance down. But one of your huge bare feet there's what's clearly a crumpled, mangled, crushed MP-5 submachine gun. I draw closer, trying to compare your height to mine. "Without . . " I pause in shock. "Without me?" [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: "Well, yeah" I mutter, a little embarrassed. I hang my head but still tower over you and the guards. "You're the only one here who was ever nice to me... and you're helping me escape." I move a little closer to you, but am unsure if the feelings are mutual and am hesitant. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I look up at you, blinking and then, without knowing what a huge relief it is to you, I smile and gently step closer, reaching up and laying a hand on your huge shoulder. "All I did was turn off a silly switch so a scrawny little 5'6" 15 year old kid could tear out a grill of titanium bars that would have stopped a tank," I murmur, winking up at you, not knowing the feelings that dwell in that complicated, feverish brain of yours. I'm about to speak when there's a muffled CRRRNCH. We look down and see your huge bare foot on one of the guns. You've accidentally stepped back and crushed it flat. "Holy Christ," I mumble, staring, giving you your first taste of how I respond to your immense power. "Oh fuck," whimpers one of the guards, staring. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: My head is spinning, my thoughts running in a thousand directions, but I focus on the important point... we have to escape and fast. But I can't get over the feeling of your touch, and I lean my head over to rest it on top of your hand on my shoulder. The moment is soon to be short-lived though as I hear more guards coming in our direction from an adjacent corridor. "We need to get out of here!" [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I stare, eyes widening in shock at the tenderness and . . . well . . neediness of the way you lay your smooth cheek against my hand. Like a needy, affectionate dog is my first thought. I shake it off as I hear more footsteps. "Fuck," I whisper and turn, running. There are shouts behind you and a dozen bullets smack against your back, ass, and legs, doing nothing as you round the corner. I sprint ahead of you, turning another corner and skidding to a halt at a standard security door. It's a six ton monster of layered steel, titanium, and tungsten. Ten feet high and eight feet wide, it bars the way to the access corridor. I pause and grab my card, swiping it in the reader. Bzz! The red light flashes. I wince and repeat. Bzz. "Oh, Christ. They're on lockdown!" I gasp. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: I round the corner behind you and also skid to a halt. "You can't open it?" I ask, with a smirk as I already know the answer.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: I arch my wide back and cock my fist as far back as I can reach, then let it fly and SLAM it into the heavy door. The deafening ring echoes down the hall and the evidence of the strike is a deep dent in the door, but no penetration yet. I reach back and wind up for another shot when the ricochet of bullets ring off the door and I instinctively grab the back of your sweater to pull you between myself and the door, my body shielding you from the shower of bullets as they pelt my back and legs harmlessly.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: I put my arms upright with my palms flat against the heavy door and barricade you from the ricochets until they are forced to reload, at which point I urge you to step to the side and stay clear.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: With a second deafening blow, I penetrate the barricade with my fist and clutch the ragged metal edges of the hole to get some leverage. Bending at the knees, I lock my arms at my sides and thrust upwards, driving the huge six ton behemoth up until it is wedged up overhead, and I step through still holding it up overhead to allow you to cross through the opening as well.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: You feel it. Your strength surging, growing. . . and your second blow smashes through the door as if it's made of densely packed foil. "Oh my God," whispers one of the guards as they all pause, simply staring as you lift the door. It squeals and the heavy duty electric motor whines and explodes with a muffled bang inside the wall as you lift the door, your hands mashing and deforming and crumpling the steel as you force it up. I swallow hard, noting you're a solid 6'11" and 470 pounds, give or take, then hurry through the opening. "J-Jesus Christ, fire!" cries one of the guards as I zip around the corner and you loom, still in the doorway. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: The next few rounds pelt my dense pecs and abs but are simply deflected as I let the heavy door fall back down with a loud crash. It buys us some time as we proceed down the corridor. Each obstacle, while more trying than the last, seems to be getting easier for me and I feel an invigorating energy from deep within me that is fueling my feats, expanding my muscles and multiplying my strength exponentially.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: As we hurry down the hall, I'm aware that I'm having to stoop a bit, and soon my head is smacking the light fixtures as I pass them. My shoulders as well as bouncing off the walls as I swing them, and I feel like the entire corridor is getting smaller as we proceed down it like some freaky carnival fun house...[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I arrive at the last door . . . having decided that you can't fit in the service shaft. . .and it's a doozy. This is the main door to the Facility for vehicular traffic. It's not unlike a bank vault door. A solid 30 tons and with a dozen large, visible locking dogs radiating out from the center and into the gleaming frame. Each one is six inches thick and shines like chrome. I swallow hard as I stare at the thing looming in front of me. I go over the stats in my head. 20 feet in diameter. Three feet thick. Reinfo--- I turn around as I feel a series of seismic thuds and my mouth falls open as I see you, looming over me and grinning arrogantly as you behold the gigantic door. Wait. . . I try and remember. I saw him stop and overturn a 60 ton tank. . .but Dr. Fischer said that [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: was nowhere near his full power. Fuck! What was his limit? I can't remember! [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: I size up the door and take several deep breathes, my huge chest rising and falling like a tide of muscle. I reach down and gently brush at you, sweeping you aside and out of harm's way. Pressing up close to the huge door, I reach down and grasp at the door, clutching it tightly and pressing my huge torso against it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: At first it doesn't seem like anything is happening, but a rumbling from deep within the structure soon announces the struggle of man-vs-mountain (or boy-vs-mountain) as I grapple with the immovable object. I thrust my legs harder and fissures form in the concrete around my bare feet as I churn the concrete flooring into large jagged chunks.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: Cracks begin to form in the concrete wall on all sides around the giant doorway, and the entire building begins to tremble. The concrete above the door begins to crumble, raining down large chunks that glance off my back and shoulders and coating me with gray dust that sticks to the sweat glistening on my body.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: I begin to let out a low moan as I feel untapped reserves of strength filling my muscles. My back explodes with new power and fills out dramatically, increasing to almost double its previous density and thickness. My arms and legs equally swell with amazing new size and definition as they are finally tested.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: "Come on," I moan to myself, "you worthless piece of shit..." The steel begins to creak and groan as it fights its losing battle and the concrete cracks and crumbles all around the door frame. As it begins to dislodge itself from the thick concrete reinforcements, I yell out, "tell me whose... YOUR... DADDY!" as the 30 ton door explodes from the wall into my clutches.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: I heave it overhead triumphantly and pant with a smile on my face. The remaining concrete around the new opening simply crumbles and piles up as the wall collapses in on itself. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I stare up at you in awe as you hold the 30 ton door overhead, the huge circular door seeming to fairly float in your mighty grip. To you, it feels like . . oh, what a large hardcover textbook would feel to me. Your strength sings, boiling like lava in your veins as you loom 7'6" and almost 700 pounds, smiling beautifully down at me. Your smile is part shy, part arrogant, part relief. My God. The last five seconds, when he tore it out . . . he was grinning. How the hell strong has he become? And I surprise myself as I look up at you. "Can . . can you fold it in half?" I whisper, my eyebrows shooting up as you stare down at me, my own question startling me. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: "You bet!" I smile, and leaning backwards with an incredible arch in my back, I effortlessly lower the door to my chin, letting it almost rest on my shelf-like chest as I re-position my grip on it. With my lats flared like the wings of an airplane, I clutch both edges of the door and with a slow but persistent inward pressing motion I apply irresistible pressure to the outside edges of the door and frame. The center bows downwards until it presses against my chest and I continue to press my arms together in a broad arch that folds the door like an enormous steel taco shell. The creaking and groaning of distorted steel is almost deafening as it yields its tempered strength to a superior force of will.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: Once the once-round door is now a semi-circle, I turn it 90 degrees along the folded edge and clamp both of my meaty hands into its metal spine. The wrenching of the tortured metal is evident as I simply twist my wrists in opposing directions and a fracture opens in the center of the door. I continue to twist and also slowly pull my hands away from each other until I have torn the entire door in half like an ordinary strongman might tear a phonebook in half. This was far easier than even I imagined it would be, as if the metal had admitted defeat before I even started.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: I drop the two mangled halves of fractured metal and smile proudly at you, almost as if expecting the praise of a father figure for a job well done. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: The look on your face is fascinating. It's not effort. It's concentration. It's not like a weightlifter heaving a huge barbell. More like a 10 year old playing Jenga or something for the first time. And then. . . you tear it in half. Three feet thick. Layered steel, titanium, tungsten, depleted uranium weave. And you're clearly having an easy time. I feel heat in my face, down my spine, and between my legs as I stand there and watch. CLANG! SMASH! You drop the two 15 ton . . 15 ton!. . . pieces of the world's more durable door and I swallow hard and, without knowing how it might affect you, I step close, the top of my head coming to your shoulders, and gently lift a hand to pat your massive, four inch thick pectoral muscle on your right side. "Cody," I say, my voice hoarse. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: "That . . that was completely fucking unbelievable." [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: I gaze down into your face and not knowing exactly what I'm feeling, I reach my right hand up and cup it over your hand on my chest. I hold it there for a moment, savoring the human contact I haven't felt for so long... warm, gentle touch, not the touch of a scientist probing an experiment but the touch of affection from one human being to another. I had almost forgotten what it meant to be human, and now...[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: I slowly begin moving my hand which moves your hand around my pectoral, letting it feel the striations and the rippling of power as it twitches under the lightest touch. I don't know why but I move it down to my nipple because that feels right. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I swallow hard with a soft gulp as you stare down at me, a titan who was once a sexless, undersized, mostly friendless geek in a small high school. Going nowhere. And now. . .. I look at the halves of the door but jerk my gaze up as you slowly move my hand down, your gaze never leaving mine, until you rest it on the thick, perfectly round brown nipple on the lower, outer corner of the immense slab of pectoral muscle. I flick my gaze to the huge flaccid bulge in your gleaming blue Speedo-type briefs made of a hyper-durable fabric. Your skin is like the softest satin under my palm and fingertips, yet the muscle beneath it is warm granite. I lick my lips, realizing they're bone-dry. "So . . so strong," I whisper as I stare, alone with you in the garage for the moment, only the impossible[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: debris of the door to either side witnessing this moment between man and boy, human and titan. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: I follow your gaze with a look of both longing and lack of comprehension for all that is going on inside me. The moment your hand touches my nipple, the sensation is like a surge of electricity throughout my body, exciting sensations and feelings I've never fully experienced before. I lick my lips too, slowly, unconsciously, and feel my head dipping downwards as if its under the control of some will other than my own. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: You loom over me, a veritable god, more than able to shrug off the latest armor-piercing rounds from a top-shelf M1A2 tank. More than able to catch a 2000 pound laser guided bomb and bear hug it until it blows apart, doing nothing more than making you grin at your own power. Effortlessly able to overpower 20 bulldozers --10 with each huge arm-- in a tug of war. As my hand touches your nipple and my thumb brushes it, you feel a bolt of energy lance through you, and your muscles seem to inflate a tad as your strength surges. I tilt my head back and up as you lean down, staring at me. more than able to peel open another vault door with a single punch and tug, such is your might. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: This flood of sensations, strange and exciting, frightening and amazing all at the same time, seem to possess me with another mind than that of a boy, even a boy with the physique of a titan. Throwing caution aside, I let my head dip until our faces meet, our noses brush, and I press my lips to yours. Another bolt of energy. I am soon spinning in a vortex of newness and yet nothing else has ever felt so right, so natural, so exhilarating.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: My right hand still holding your hand to my chest, my other hand reaches down and cups against the seat of your pants, and in an instant you are airborne as I lift you to my height, our lips still locked together as we can now look into each other's eyes. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I give a startled Mmmph! into your huge mouth as your lips engulf mine and you lift me aloft, my feet tapping just below your knees as you hold me aloft before you. Christ. You're 33. He's 15. What are you doing? I demand of myself as your huge tongue parts my lips. But the kiss is fascinating. One partner is feeling the first real affection he's ever known from anyone, ever. The other is living a dream, kissing a god. I wasn't gay before now. But this kiss shatters, eclipses, and sweeps aside every woman I've ever known, from my high school girlfriend to Vegas escorts. My left hand now moves to caress and feel your massive right arm. . . an arm more than able to outpull 50 locomotives in a tug of war. With ease. My affection and yours mingle in your huge heart and fevered brain[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: and they surge your power ever higher as you hold me there, your soft little whimpers filling my mouth as we kiss. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: I feel a strange stirring in my groin as we kiss. Unwilling to break the lipped embrace, I try to adjust myself as discreetly as possible but it doesn't help. I am forced to let my right hand drop to address this unusual tightness in my speedos. The prodigious bulge is already testing the fabric's resolve to contain it as it is pressing more urgently against your knees with each passing second.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: Meanwhile, I don't even feel your weight testing my strength as I sustain you aloft, and I find I'm inclined to bob you up and down a little just to make sure I'm still holding onto you. My lips hungrily explore your lips as we alternate between playful pecking and deep full-tongue embraces. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I hear the soft snap as you adjust the waistband of the gleaming briefs, and carefully reseat your thickening arousal within. Oh, Christ. . . I think as you slowly lift me up and down, allowing yourself to feel my bulge against your rippling abdominals, my chest rubbing yours. I tangle my hands in your hair, seizing huge fistfuls of it and twisting and tilting your head a bit to deepen the kiss. Then I gently part from your lips, my chest heaving as I try and get my bearings. As I do, my jacket parts a bit and allows you to see the large .45 I carry tucked under my left arm. That's something he'll never, ever need again, you think with a small, sensual smile. In fact, an oddly protective part of you worries as you hold me cradled with one arm. . . that silly toy might hurt him before it hurts anyone else. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: "I don't think you'll be needing that anymore as long as I'm around," I grin boyishly, and fishing the fingers of my right hand inside your jacket I easily wrestle it from your side. I close my hand around the weapon and it disappears from view inside my large fist. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: "What are y--" I start to ask as you smile gently --and almost condescendingly. But it's not unkind. And I recognize that. It's simply . . . well . . the balance of power has shifted. I was the comforter, the supporter,. . . and now I'm the weakling protected by a boy-god. As you close your fist, a series of muffled creaks and whines are heard, then a soft crackle as the steel and then the polymer collapses. Finally soft little pops as the bullets explode as you hold me against you, smiling. And to my immense embarrassment, my cock twitches hard against your abs . . . and you instantly understand that your strength is a massive turn-on for the man you just kissed with more passion than you believe existed. I gulp hard as you clench your fist and my body betrays me. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: I sense your humiliation and gently move my left hand to lean you away from me a bit, enough that we can both peer down between our torsos to see a dark stain spreading across the front of your pants. Focusing a little further down though, my own looming bulge is tenting the front of the speedos and I didn't even realize that a dark spot is beginning to form along the tip of the fabric. I look back up at you with a look of questioning and also a bit of unspoken authority as I finally understand where these feelings lead.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: I pull you back in close to me and also drop the fragmented remains of your weapon as I grind them between my fingers like sand. I slip that hand under your arm and wrap it around your back, the enormous bicep pressing up under your armpit like a watermelon.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: The message is clear as if written in neon: I understand that my muscles and my super-strength arouse you. But do you understand that they arouse me, too? You hold up the gun and hold my gaze, then we both stare at your fist. Crackle. Crunch. You feel my hardness again throb against you as you pill-roll your fingers and exert several dozen tons of gripping pressure, grinding the gun into particles of polymer and flakes of steel. Then you hug me, making sure to do so in a way that emphasizes your immense muscles. . . and how much bigger than are than normal ones. I smile and lean close, kissing you deep and soft, my tongue tracing your teeth and meeting your huge tongue as well. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: The kiss is again sublime for us both, fantasy and reality, love and lust, shock and desire all mingling in equal measures. Then your sharp ears perk as you hear and feel a deep diesel rumble. I blink as you break the kiss and listen, and then I hear it maybe ten seconds later. You hold me still cupped with your left hand, against your left side. And that's when we both see it. A large M-2 Bradley infantry fighting vehicle. It creeps around the edge of the entrance to the Facility, the missile launcher deployed on the turret, the 25mm gun swiveling as the turret traverses to aim at you. I swallow and look at you. "Cody," I say quickly. "You have to do something!" [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: "Hold on!" I command, and quickly charge towards the battle machine. Before the armaments can get a lock on us, I charge directly into the side of it, using my free right arm as a battering ram as I strike it with my forearm followed by my shoulder. The force of the blow and my momentum shudder the vehicle and send it skidding sideways, spinning it almost 180 degrees as it slides across the pavement.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: The disoriented weapons and their equally disoriented operators refocus and again begin to pivot to get a lock on us to fire. Keeping you tucked safely under the shelter of my huge arm, I again charge the machine and deliver an angry fist to the armored front plate. The armor buckles under the blow and for a moment it seems the beast is beaten.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: The growl of another vehicle approaches from behind us, and I turn to see it already sighting us in for the kill. Clenching my teeth in anger, I reach down my right hand and clutch the underside of the closer vehicle. Gathering the iron under-pinnings in my fist like so much loose fabric, I unleash my fury as I heft the machine aloft with my right hand, fling it overhead like a hammer and follow through with it until it slams upside-down on top of the other vehicle. The shock of the impact flattens both steel machines to about half their original profiles and the bottom one is driven over a foot into the ground from the force.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: The armaments inside begin to explode and as they explosion quickly mushrooms into a fireball I turn myself inward and shelter you inside an cocoon of muscle, shielding you from the fiery blast as it rips across the area and incinerates everything in a 200-meter radius.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: Once the flames subside, I lift myself off of you and the only patch of unscorched ground in sight. Other than a mild coating of ash on my back and thighs, I am unscathed. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: As the holocaust dies down, I cough out a bit of smoke as you rise up, setting me down from where you were shielding me. I look past your huge form and see the smashed, flattened Bradleys, one upside down atop the other. Fire burns fiercely out of every opening on the two vehicles Two crews. Six men. But I find myself unable to mourn them. They all knew what they signed up for. Hired killers from conflict firms, mostly. I turn my attention to you as you stand there, clad only in the blue briefs, looking massive and exhilarated and a bit uncertain. "Je . . Jesus, Cody!" I gasp. "Are you all right??" I walk behind you and you feel my warm hands on you, brushing the ash away as I check for injuries. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: "I'm fine," I smile, noting the sincerity of your concern but finding it humorous. "What about you?" [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I shake my head in shock. "Jesus. Jesus fuc . . Cody! You just demolished two Bradleys! 25mm cannons! Layered armor!" I walk around in front of you, staring up into your sparkling eyes. "That blast! It . . you're all right?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: "Honestly, I'm all right!" I assure you with just a hint of annoyance. "I didn't even think about if I could do it, it was like, well, child's play." I reach over and brush a little dust off your back as well. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: "Child's play?" I ask as you pull me close and dust me off. I remember your fist imploding the frontal armor slope of the first Bradley, blowing it inward like foil. Concussion killed every man inside, I think. "But . . but they're 30 tons each," I murmur softly. "Child's play? Really?" I look up at you. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: "Yup, and I should know!" I chuckle gleefully. A loud grumbling sound emanates from deep inside my torso and I look down at it. "I didn't realize how long its been since I've eaten anything. Why don't we get out of here?" [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I blink several times. "We?" I look at the huge open doorway, the massive door torn apart and tossed aside. "Well, I mean . . . you . . you don't need my help escaping anymore, kiddo." I smile ruefully. "Not that you ever really did, anyway."[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: "You're not coming with me?" I feel large hot tears begin to well up in my eyes. I kind of snap back a little, feeling the emotional wound at the thought that you are somehow rejecting me. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I nearly gasp in disbelief as you go from tank-smashing, protective muscle-god to weak, fragile boy. The tears blur your huge, powerful eyes and I quickly step close and grip your huge, diamond-powdering hands in mine. "Wait wait. I just meant. . .er . . . that . . I d. . .don't want to slow you down! I'm not invulnerable like you, Cody." [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: "I can protect you," I quiver with fear of rejection, "but I don't know where to go, or what I should do from here." I close my hands gently around yours, enveloping them, almost crushing them in an attempt to keep from parting with you. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: Oh my God. I start to have an astonishing realization. This . . isn't . . . happening. Really? My own personal super-boy? What the hell can I possibly contribute to this relationship? But of course, I don't see the world --or myself-- with your 15 year old eyes. I only see the grin as you casually demolish two armored vehicles or tear a three foot thick vault door in half. "You wouldn't . . want to go home?" I say lamely. But you've already confessed to soundly despising your foster parents during our talks in your former cell. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: "I don't ever want to go back there," I sniffle, trying to pull myself together. "I want to be with you." I take you into my arms and pull you into the depth of my chest, hoping that if with all my strength I can convince you to accept me. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: My face nearly vanishes between your gigantic, jutting pectoral muscles. Your skin is smooth and dry, as if recently talced, and I find myself nuzzling it a bit as you hold me to you. I blink. Asshole! Snap out of it! I slowly lean back, looking up at you. "Cody, you know they'll come after us. Both of us," I say seriously. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: My face goes stern and my jaw sets as I think about it. "If they do, I'll fuck them up worse than I did here," I mutter in a low guttural growl. I pull you a little tighter to me and begin glancing around cautiously to be aware if another wave of attacks might emerge unexpectedly. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I gulp as your body seems to inflate and harden as your strength surges again, directly tied with your emotions. At this moment, unknown to either of us, you're more than capable of standing on train tracks and demolishing and derailing a mile-long express freight train with one cataclysmic blow. "All . . . all right, Cody," I say gently. "All right." I sigh and smile up at you. "Truth be told, I don't much want to be apart from you, either." [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: I give you one final squeeze and then pull you away slightly. Picking you up like a child, I sling you over my shoulder so that you come to ride on my back piggy-back style. Standing back up to full height, I can feel your breath on the back of my neck and crane my neck to turn my head and look into your eyes. "You'll want to hold on tight," I advise.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: Taking off like a bullet from a barrel, I sprint across the compound and hurdle the 12-foot linked fence in a single bound. My bare feet pound the soft turf on the outside of the compound, shaking the nearby trees so that they drop a few leaves as we pass. The wind in our faces is exhilarating as we charge down the ravine, splashing through the river and charging up the other side without even slowing.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: Reaching the crest of the other side, I leap skyward with the boundless energy of my youth and the limitless power of my frame and soar over the ground for so long that it is the closest thing man has come to flying. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: You sprint at something approaching 100 miles per hour . . . and only go that slow because you're not used to i and you need to avoid obstacles, a decision you reach after you smash through a large fir tree, blowing it into kindling. And then you leap. I give a low grunt as th G-forces start to tear my arms from around your neck as you soar a thousand feet into the air, covering nearly a mile in terms of ground distance. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: As we fall back towards the ground I feel you slipping from my back, partly due to the exertion required by to hold on and partly because I am falling faster than you are. Once we are separated in midair and I fall to the ground first, I land on my feet with a thud that registered seismic readings in Washington and California and then slow as I look up to extend my arms and catch you as you fall.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: Still trotting as I catch you, I stumble and feel myself about to fall forward. To avoid falling on top of you, I cup you in my arms and hug you to my chest and then let myself fall forward but land on my elbows and knees, then tuck into a ball and roll over and over and over until I finally come to rest on my back. I open my arms to find you safely tucked away in my arms, now free to rest on the gently rising and falling of my chest.[/COLOR]

Last edited by Geek2Jock; April 11th, 2008 at 04:51 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2008, 06:29 AM

portamivia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to portamivia Send a message via Yahoo to portamivia
That was one hell of a fantasy! Please continue!
  #3   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2008, 08:16 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
I Agree- if you do any more of this in future, put it here.

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab
  #4   Add to viamanmax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2008, 12:57 AM

viamanmax is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to viamanmax
We beg for more.
  #5   Add to Geek2Jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2008, 04:50 AM

Chapter 2

[COLOR=white]Chapter 2[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I'm blacked out momentarily from the immense 16 G's you exert as you take your first super-powerful leap. You haven't had your power long and haven't learned to adjust or modify any of your strength and when you land a mile or so away, I land in your arms in a massive cradle of muscle. You elegantly roll --your body is every bit as flexible as it is invulnerable-- and you land on your back, your head crushing a small rock into dust. I cough several times and manage to open my eyes as you hold me gently atop your mighty chest, more than 50% wider than my own. The moonlight falls through the large pine trees and my breath is visible as I awaken in the chilly night, atop the strongest force on planet Earth. "What . . what happened?" I murmur as I brace my hands atop your nipples and[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: slowly sit up a bit.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: "You passed out but its okay," I smile gently up at you.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: "Christ, I think I did," I sit up, straddling your monumental form and glancing around. I check myself for injuried, but find none, then pat myself. Wallet, check. Keys, check. Gun . . . then I remember you taking it and gently crushing it in your fist as you swore to protect me. I look down at you, a 15 year old with a body that would shame Mr. Olympia, and I slowly stand up. The Carolina woods are quiet, and I look down at you. "Uh, what happened to make me pass out, kiddo?" I ask, dusting a bit of dirt from my jeans. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: "It could have been low oxygen level or just shocked at the experience of flying - it was awesome by the way1" I chuckle and my chest bounces exuberantly [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I blink several times as I look down at your gigantic, gloriously beautiful body. "What are you talking about, flying?" I say, furrowing my brow. Around us, the woods are indeed silent. It's too early in the year for crickets, and even the great horned owls have fallen silent with your tremendous booming impact. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: "Well it felt like flying, but it was more like just a long jump," I smirk. "So what do we do now?" I look to you for leadership. "I am still very hungry if we can find something to eat that would be great." [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I look down at you and arch an eyebrow. "First thing to do would be for you to stand up and dust yourself off a bit, sport. Second is to tell me which direction you jumped and how far you estimate it was. Then we'll worry about food." I look around. The trees soar up and are dense enough to make a star sighting difficult. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: I sit up and start brushing the dust from my pecs and abs, then struggle to reach around my wide lats and brush off my own back. "Well, we came from that direction (pointing) and I don't know how far it was but it was over those trees and on the other side of that hill."[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: I turn my torso a little to indicate that I could use some help reaching the middle of my back. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I crouch and brush your lower back, your spine in a deep trench created by your enormously thick and hyper-dense muscles that fill your back. "On your feet, soldier," I slap your massive shoulder and then look back. "Over those trees . . " I rub my forehead. "All right, well . . precision's not your forte. Okay, then." I glance around again, remembering my paratrooper field craft training. "We'll go that way. It's downhill. Least resistance. And hopefully we'll get a clearing so I can try and figure out where we are." [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: "Do you want to walk it?" I giggle. "I'm sure we could make better time if you hop on my back." [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I look up at you and see your grin, but I don't see your worry. That desperate fear that something might happen to the one and only person who's embraced who and what you are. Embraced emotionally and physically. Protecting me matters to you. Just like being with you matters to me. . . . even if I can't admit it to myself, yet. "I'll be fine, Cody. I'm 33. Not that decrepit." I shake my head and wink, then turn and begin carefully descending the hill. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: "Do I have to wait for you?" I snicker smartly and with a simple hop I soar overhead and land about 50 yards downhill from you, turning to feign impatience. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: Whoosh. You soar in a graceful arc, right over me, landing with a perfect moderate deep knee bend. I pause. "You smartass," I grumble as I skid a bit on loose soil, then make my way around a stump. I reach you perhaps 30 seconds later. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: "You sure you don't want to speed this along?" I sit on the stump in the Thinker pose, waiting for you to catch up. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: "Do you know where we're going, Mister Boy-Who-Outruns-Sports-Cars?" I ask as I stand next to you, my arms folded as you sit there, clad only in the blue briefs, muscles smooth and perfect under your invulnerable skin, your eyes mischievously holding mine. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: "No, but I bet I can get us there faster." I look up and feel the coolness of the wind. "It's about to start raining," I note. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I pull my black nylon jacket around me a bit tighter and then zip it. "Well you're the one without a jacket," I say as I regard the gigantic perfection of what Project Hercules has created. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: "I'll be fine, I'm not even cold," the first drops of rain begin to fall and as they land on my shoulders they sizzle and turn into steam against my hot skin. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I sigh and endure your sensual, knowing, arrogant smirk and then I walk around behind you as you sit on the stump and I wrap my arms carefully around your steely-tendoned neck. "All right, super-boy," I mumble. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: "Just point the way," I tilt my head and give you a smooch on the cheek, then stand up and tow you up on my back. I start taking long strides down the hill and pick up speed until we emerge from woods into a clearing. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I blink at the kiss and then smile. Guess it wasn't just the moment. Wow. The only success of Project Hercules . . . and the most powerful thing on the planet. . . really is crazy about me. The thought makes me smile and I barely notice how fast the trees are whipping past. Then you slow and stop. You could stop a lot faster, but that would hurt me, likely, at the sudden increase in G's. I glance up. "Let's see . . . oh hell." The rain clouds block the heavens. "Dammit," I shake my head. "Just keep going. But stay in a straight line!" More fat drops of cold March rain are falling. I bury my face against your neck. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: I nod and resume, picking up speed gradually until I am fairly gliding through the air. The wind around my body creates a mild draft that shelters you from the wind and rain. I take leaps over small objects like rivers and boulders and fallen trees but at these speeds the rough jolts are smoothed out until it feels like riding on a a mattress.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I blink as I see a large mass of water ahead. "That's the Blackbob Riv--" I manage before you plant your right foot and flex your leg, pushing off. My arms tighten around your neck as you soar over the 400 foot wide river. "Oh my God," I manage as you land on the other side with another perfect deep knee bend, cushioning me from any unpleasantness at impact. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: "Did I scare you with that?" I ask, not even slowing my pace or panting as I ask the question.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: The concern in your voice is rich and clear, and though you understand clearly that your powers do arouse me, there's also the young boy inside the titan, concerned more than anything for his friend and mentor's safety. It's almost dizzying, the dichotomy. "Just . . wow," I mumble. "Wait. Go right. That should be north if that's the Blackbob. Kelso's Landing should be north of here, I think." [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: I make a wide right turn in order to avoid slowing down and narrowly miss a large old cedar tree - I dodge to the side in time to avoid hitting it squarely but my shoulder glances off of it, removing a deep gouge of it from the middle of the trunk. As we speed away at full speed, a distant familiar crash sounds behind us as it falls to the ground.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: "I guess that answers that question," I holler over the wind in my ears. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: Your strength hums and buzzes, far greater than they'd ever predicted with all of Dr. Fischer's equations. Simple human affection and contact have liberated your mousy, shy former self, and fueled your power in a skyrocketing spiral. You're more than capable of lifting and throwing a 60 ton tank --with one arm-- more than a mile. And you still haven't found your limits. Because no one, including you and me, knows if you have any. "Was that a tree?" I yell as I hear the crash and I see I-377 alongside us, cars whizzing along. I peer through the trees toward the cars on the interstate, trying to measure your speed against them. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: "Yup," I grin and also see the cars on the interstate. "We must be getting close to civilization," I nod at the roadway. I heap on the speed and then turn a little to emerge from the woods to run directly parallel to the highway. Darting quickly to intersect the highway, I buzz across the lanes so fast that I must appear as just a blur to the drivers as I playfully dart in front of that semi truck roaring through the light falling rain.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: The driver is startled but doesn't believe his eyes and chalks it up to drowsiness when I turn back the other way and dart back across in the other direction. This time he reacts and slams on his brakes, skidding on the wet pavement and startling the drivers behind him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: "Oops," I meekly grin, forgetting that to me it may be a game but my games can be dangerous to normal people. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: My God. He's moving what? Three? Four times their speed? They barely see him! "Cody! Stop!" I scold you as I'm jerked to and fro, sliding against your back. "Just head east." I shake my head, my forehead rubbing the back of your huge neck as you resume your 170mph jog. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: "There's a sign for... well, I couldn't see what it said," I point out the interstate sign as it flies by as a large green blur. "This one says... did you see that?" I finally slow a little but figure to stay out of sight I should return to the woods and avoid the open median paralleling the road. As the next sign comes up I slow to a brisk walk and point to it. "Is that where we want to go?" I ask. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I nod as I see Kelso's Landing Exit 42. "Yeah. Take this exit up ahead," How surreal is that to say to someone when you're riding on their back. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: I slow as I approach the exit, dart down the embankment and slow to a stop at the underpass to catch a quick breath and wait for you to get your bearings. "Do you need to rest?" I offer to sling you over my shoulder and cradle you in my arms like a giant muscled hammock. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: "Do I need to r--" I start as you grip me and swing me around to cradle me against you, looking down at me tenderly as your titanic arms clutch me to your abs under your jutting pectoral shelf. Ohhhh this is nice. I don't say it aloud, but your eyes see superbly in the dark and you can read my expression clearly enough as I slowly, hesitantly raise my arms to slip my hands behind your neck. Bliss. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: I rock you gently in my arms, feeling your body's warmth against mine and your hands around my neck. I walk casually back and forth under the overpass, being careful not to strike my head against the steel beams supporting the large overhead structure. I gaze intently down into your eyes, as if peering directly into your soul. "what are you thinking about?" [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: Your ham-thick forearms cradle my right side, your watermelon-huge biceps --unflexed-- press my left side as you hold me. Be honest. You owe him that. "That this feels amazing. And exactly right. And that I hope you don't choose to leave me." My eyes widen, my own words startling me a bit. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: I stop in my tracks and stop swinging you for a moment, a little startled at your honesty. "Why would I leave you? I don't want you to leave me!" I squeeze you a little tighter, holding you closer as if to keep you from escaping but not actually forcing you to stay.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: I keep my eyes on yours, desperate for validation. I find it in your eyes along with the sense of longing that I return the same feeling. Sensing the time could not be better, I draw you up higher and nuzzle my face against your forehead. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I almost hear and feel a click as you lock yourself in as my lifetime protector. . . and your lifetime supporter, best friend, lover, and mentor. As you nuzzle me, I smile and gently rub your left bicep, validating your affection and your strength, and reinforcing how they're intertwined. "Mmm," I murmur softly as you cradle me under the overpass as rain pours down, a 15 year old titan and the 33 year old man who's bonded to him in the deepest of ways. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: I kneel down onto one knee, then the other, and then lean forward to gently set you down on the grassy median where it is dry. I lean over you and rest one elbow on either side of you, hovering my giant torso over your frame and smirk as I slowly lower my face to yours and press my lips to yours. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I reach up my left arm and wrap it around your neck, pulling you down into the deepening kiss. My right hand tugs down the zipper on my jacket, giving me a bit more freedom of movement as our tongues caress as they push into each other's eager mouth. My right hand then moves to your chest, tracing the monstrous thickness of your left pec, then the bullet-hard nipple. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: I roll a little to my right to free my left arm, and reach down to your pants. Running a finger along the inside of your waist band, a simple flick of my thumb ejects the button from the front and I slip your t-shirt up enough to slide my hand up under it, across your abs and caress your chest. The span of my hand allows me to rub your left nipple with my thumb and your right nipple with my index finger while my other fingers caress along the right side of your lats.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: I shift my head to the side and plunge my tongue deep in your mouth, flicking the tip along the top of your mouth and playing with your uvula (that little dangly thing in the back of your throat) [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: Pop! The button careens off the bottom of the overpass as you gently take control for this, your first time. It's my first time, too. Well, not with a man . . but with a super-boy. I take the hint as you tear the button from my jeans. Open these or I will. I unbuckle my belt as you gently caress my chest --and pin me-- with your huge hand. I tug down the zipper, thrilled, aroused, and intensely curious. I've read your psych reports, after all. Of course, none of them factored in you surpassing Stage 2. You're now at Stage 3 in terms or raw power and mass . . something they never anticipated at the Facility. I grunt as you kiss me hungrily, plunging your huge tongue eagerly into my mouth. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: I slip my hand down your tapered torso, fingers running down both sides of your obliques, and slowly slip down into the front of your pants to feel the warmth of your bulge. I slip the pants downward to your knees and let me fingers caress back up the inside of your thighs to finger your bulge sensually.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: Pulling my tongue from your mouth, I tilt my head downward and nibble at your neck. I smell the musky scent of your neck and moan and coo as I nuzzle your neck and trace it down to your shoulder. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I'm 6'4" and well-endowed for my size. Nothing above normal, just healthy. But your beautiful hand cups my stiffening length and my balls comfortably. God, he's so warm. You're incredibly sensual, and you radiate immense power, but what's most fascinating --and thrilling-- is that you're. . . well . . it's clear you've never really been with someone else before. All of it seems new. The way you nuzzle, both gentle and rough. The way you nibble, so eager to please me but so eager to please yourself. . . to give form to the feelings clearly roaring around in your body. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: I lower my hips and let my own bulging super-boy-hood caress against yours as I gyrate my hips in a highly sensual fashion, not even aware that I know how to perform such highly erotic actions. I slip my left hand from your crotch around to the small of your back and then trace your spine up to between your shoulders, pulling you up off the grass to my chest as I lightly nibble down your shoulder.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: Gripping your t-shirt in my teeth, I give my head a jerk to the side and tear it open in the front, exposing your chest so I can bury my face in your pecs and playfully flick my tongue across your nipples.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: Feeling the waves of passion overwhelming me and being new to the entire experience, I press my crotch upwards and let my own manhood grind against yours in a slow, stimulating undulation. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I shrug out of my jacket and drop it on the still-dry grass. Your huge steam clouds of breath somehow seem to force back the chilly night air as you lick and nuzzle my nipples. "Mmmmm, Cody," I murmur, my head lolling back, my eyes closed as I rub the back of your neck, scratching my nails lightly against the back of your head. "Tear my shoulder holster off," I whisper. It'll save me the trouble of having to shrug out of it. . .and well . . . we both like when you use your strength in intimate, personal little feats. I feel something firm and warm pressing just behind my scrotum. I look down and see that I've pushed the waistband of your briefs down, and your enormous and beautiful cock is pressing gently and insistently up, actually lifting my body by pressing against that spot [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: between my scrotum and anus. It's the most supremely erotic thing imaginable. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: I tongue the leather of the shoulder holster, then grip it with my teeth and simply chomp down to slice it in two. The holster drops away from your side to the ground below. Still cradling your back with my left arm, I sit up and carry you upright in tow with me until you are almost standing upright again. My rising cock flops away a little and throbs skywards as it nestles against the swell of ass, landing you in a saddle-like seat atop the base of my erection. As I rise up to full height on my knees, you are carried up off the ground in the straddled position and this puts us back face to face so I can again imbibe in the warmth of your sexy lips.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: I dart my face towards yours a little timidly at first but then our lips connect again as we explore each other's passions for one another anew. Now free to roam, my right hand cups your ass and fondles it as it is stroking up and down along my own swelling rigidity. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I blink several times as I feel the warm, smooth log of your shaft between my legs. Holy God. . . I reach down with my left hand and feel the apple-sized head . . .a good six inches beyond my glutes. He must be two feet long. Yet for all that, you're still eager and gentle and clearly horny . . like any healthy and virginal 15 year old would be. Except you're 14 feet tall. Fuck. Oh, fuck he's grown. His arousal did it. When we came to the overpass, you were maybe a foot and a half taller than me. Now? You're a giant. Literally. Able to lift thousands of tons. I feel tiny and weak, but not useless. You seem completely enamored of me. I gasp as I feel the cool wall of the overpass behind me, the cement icy cold. There's a deep crackling crunch and I shudder in arousal as I [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: realize it's your enormous, smooth cock, crushing and pushing into the concrete. Without meaning to. I kiss you harder, aroused beyond measure. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: Completely lost in my sensuality, I am unaware of my surroundings and am without realizing it grinding my throbbing member against the concrete footing of the overpass, pounding out boulderous chunks of the steel-reinforced concrete. I am also pinning you between the granite of my torso and the concrete of the footing but am so very careful not to apply so much pressure that I might very easily crush you between the two impossibly hard surfaces. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: The sudden creaking of the overpass makes me realize what I am doing and we look up just as the weakened concrete gives out and is about to drop the road surface down on our heads. I reach up one arm and grip the steel girders that support the roadway, steadying it to prevent it from falling on us or disrupting the traffic that is rolling overhead at highway speeds.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: I return to sexing you up orally and stabilize the bridgework completely without even focusing on it as large semi trucks and hundreds of cars pass over the bridge, thousands of tons of weight and hundreds of drivers completely unaware that there is anything wrong with their roadway.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: I cup my hand down around your ankle to give you a foothold if you want to climb up to where I am so we can be nose to nose. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I watch in shock as your arm shoots up. Tunnnnng. The girder rings like a tuning fork as you brace it and slowly force it back up, extending your arm. I shake my head in disbelief as I note that you're smiling, and your arm isn't flexing to anything like its full size. "Ahh . . Cody," I say very slowly as your cock twitches under me, crushing and grinding more concrete, widening the hole you've punched into the reinforced pillar. "You're . . you're bigger." [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: "... and I just thought you were shrinking," I giggle. I clench my kegal muscles, making my giant cock jump like a bucking bronco and almost catapulting you off of it. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I grimace as I'm shot two feet into the air. Your shaft tears a massive trench upward in the concrete and I grip your shoulders to steady myself. But it's like trying to get traction on hot, smooth marble and I slide down and land with a thump back on your huge length. "Oof!" [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: "oooh," I grimace in sympathy pain, "that must've hurt. Sorry, I didn't mean to throw you like that, I just don't know my own strength!" [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I growl at you, but it's not anger. "Jesus, Cody!" I murmur. "Reach up and crush the two I-beams together in a pressure-weld so you can at least FOCUS on me!" I bang my fists on your huge pecs with sandbag thumps. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: "Alright!" I mock a huffy attitude. "Hang on," I reach up my other hand and seize the adjoining beam with my other hand. I start to marry the two beams but as I pull them closer I realize I'm actually dragging the entire span of bridgework towards us and risk dislodging the footing that is securing the bridge to the hill forming the approach to the overpass. Thinking quickly, I let go with my second hand and instead simply pull the paired leg of the support from its foundation to let it sit evenly between the two spans. "That should hold it for a little while," I grin with satisfaction, and slowly remove my hands to ensure it will hold. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: Freeing up both hands, I look down into your eyes and put both hands on either side of your hips, letting my fingers cup your ass cheeks and my thumbs slip between your thighs and your nuts to gently stroke that g-spot between your sak and your anus. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I shudder as you move the entire fucking bridge. No . . . no, Dr. Fischer never had a clue about this. I grip your huge beefy pecs and lean close, nuzzling and licking along your collarbones, my voice barely a sigh. "Mmmm, Cody. So strong. So beautiful," I whisper as you kneel there, a solid 11 feet tall on your knees, holding me and trying your best to please me. What's amazing is how fast you've learned to control your ever-increasing super-strength. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: Propping you upright as I hold onto your hips, I slowly lean backwards until I am lying on the grassy median and curl my arms to bring you forward towards me. Setting you down on my chest, I position your crotch right in my face and can smell your sexy pungent man-scent.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: I gently nibble the underside of your nutsack, letting my tongue prod and bob them individually, and then let each one cross my lips as I suckle them gently like spring cherries.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: Bathing each one with my tongue, I lean forward and run it upward, up the underside of your quivering shaft to the bright purple head that is already glistening with the precursor of your essence. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I shudder, flailing my hands and begging for you to lift your arms so I have something to grasp. Something to brace myself with. Ecstasy lances through me and gleaming heat dribbles from my glans, subsumed and lost in the gleaming coating of saliva applied by your huge tongue. "Oh God," I whimper. trembling, my 200 pounds less than a twentieth of your two ton mass. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: I reach my hands up and take your considerably-smaller hands in mine to steady you. I run my tongue back down your shaft and then as you begin to subside I coax another wave with my lips gently cupping the lower portion of your shaft and pressing upward as if milking you for more.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: I feel the warm splashes of your juice as they arch gracefully upward and land on my pecs, shoulders and forehead. "Mmmmm, that was a good one," I coo affectionately.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I shudder and buck, your huge hands holding me steady as I pump out a huge, hard orgasm, jetting thick heat in a few glistening arcs. I settle back, struggling to breathe, and feeling my body try and resume a normal routine internally after the astonishingly fast and powerful climax. I feel a thump between my shoulder blades as your cock twitches, the huge head bumping me. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: My own cock, eager to participate, pumps out a generous volume of precum as I feel the need for release boiling inside me until I feel like I might explode. I look up at you, eager for you to help me out but also fearful of what might happen if my release, like every other action I take, could actually injure or endanger you.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: I prop myself up with my elbows behind me and look for your intention in your eyes. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I look back at the monstrous thing, the size of my arm from wrist to shoulder. Intercourse is out of the question. As is me taking you in my mouth. I stand up and walk back to kneel on your huge thighs, your sac with its two tennis ball-sized occupants lies deep between your beefy thighs. I slowly wrap my hands around your enormous shaft, feeling it thrum and throb in my hands, which barely reach all the way around it. Then I lean forward, staring at you, and begin to lick. I lap at the huge, gleaming head, the precum having oozed away most of the concrete dust. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: "mmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaah" I moan with the most erotic sensation I have ever experienced and fight to keep from shooting the moment your tongue touches me. The waves of passion send my mind reeling and I let my head fall back and my eyes close in glorious exuberance.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: Reaching one hand down, I thumb one of my own balls as I feel them drawing up and ready to eject their contents.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: My whole body begins to quiver, trembling with anticipation and causing tremors along the ground on which I am lying. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I feel your entire body quivering, transmitting your now-VAST strength into the ground. A mile in either direction, people on the highway feel their cars swaying and shuddering as the roadway transmits your power and passion. I grip the huge tool and pull it close, pushing my tongue into the urethra. I part the huge slit and waggle my tongue inside. Oh fuck . . I see your eyes snap wide open and I shove with both hands, aiming your glorious arousal away from me, toward the bottom of the overpass over your left shoulder, my arms quivering with effort. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: "uunnh... uunnnnh... UUUNNNHH!" I moan with the ecstasy of sweet release and feel the force of a volcanic eruption bursting forth in a glorious feeling of release. The firmness of my throbbing rod is outlined by the veins lacing over the surface like fire hoses which pulse in time with each orgasmic wave. The explosion of cum is like a cannon as is slams against the bottom of the overpass, sending a shower of concrete dust down and then slowly stretching its stickiness from the girders as it drips back down.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: Wave after wave pulse from me as my first experience releases a flood of pent-up sexual frustration and unrealized potential. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jason Leland: I stare in awe as the huge white stream jets out at literal jet speed. Smack! It hits the pillar and smashes concrete apart like talc. Creeeeeeak. The actual rebar is bent aside by your cum, and I realize I'm hardening again. The huge cock in my hands jerks again, spasming another boiling jet. And another. Your capacious balls drain over the course of about 20 seconds until you finally stop. I lean forward and gently clean you, licking the thick, scalding semen from the head of your slowly softening cock. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Cody: I lay on my back panting, this being the most physically demanding thing I've done in quite some time. I slowly open my eyes as I feel you licking my member clean and slowly gently sit up to coax you from your task.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Cody: I bring your face back to mine and flick my tongue against you lips, tasting my own saltiness on them. I wrap both of my meaty arms around your torso and pull you into me in a type of bearhug. I can feel your own hard-on still half-mast and brushing against the bottom of my pecs as I envelope your lips in my own with the undying passion of our newfound bond.[/COLOR]
  #6   Add to viamanmax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2008, 01:25 PM

This is awsome, please give us more. Please.
  #7   Add to Geek2Jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 1st, 2008, 04:04 PM

I must say, I'm actually kinda disappointed that there hasn't been more response. Not to 'diss' those who were kind enough to comment and who apparently would like to see more, but I think this particular forum doesn't get as much traffic as some others. Therefore, I think I'm going to re-work these transcripts into actually story format and post them in that forum for better exposure. Look for Jason and Cody chapters in the stories forum as we work on them!
  #8   Add to viamanmax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2008, 06:57 PM

Personally I will take them any way I can get them, and I am sure even though I appear to be the only one with a voice others must also feel the same way about these.
  #9   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2008, 08:33 AM
Flaming Dreamer

I DO enjoy these a great deal. I suggest you continue if possible. Just because you recieve few responses doesn't mean people aren't interested- look at the number of views for a better idea. Some people just lurk. Besides, you're doing this for fun, not for attention, I hope. Remember, not all works end up in galleries on display, nor all plays performed, but that does not stop the painter's brush nor the writer's pen. There is a joy in the power of creation itself. Do not live for applause alone.

My Squiby!
php

#10   Add to Geek2Jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2008, 01:20 PM

I, well we, do the RP for the fun of it regardless. I just meant that I'm not going to go through the work of editing and formatting the transcripts for posting if there's no interest. The RP continues nonetheless and that's the fulfillment and purpose of the thing!
  #11   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2008, 07:53 PM
Flaming Dreamer

You have at least two or three people here who enjoy the transcripts- that's an audience. Please continue feeding us.

My Squiby!
php

#12   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2008, 10:32 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Add another one to that list.
  #13   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2008, 01:42 PM

portamivia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to portamivia Send a message via Yahoo to portamivia
Me too!
  #14   Add to Geek2Jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2008, 03:41 PM

Sorry I haven't posted more of this. I had a little lapse in good judgment and I think I may have pissed off my RP partner in this series. I hope to resume this series but if not I am also going to start on a new story I'm working on myself and will post it in the appropriate forum.
  #15   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2008, 12:44 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Hope you can smooth things over- not just for our sakes, but for yours.

My Squiby!
php

#16   Add to viamanmax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2008, 01:54 PM

Me too, please we hope it all works out.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options