The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2008, 05:43 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
More about others, then ourselves.

I'm not saying that some of the transformations the members here have gone through are not incredible (and hot), but there simply aren't very many experiences, about others, who grow. Yes a few, but not too many.

So...anyone know anyone who did grow?

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to bigun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2008, 06:49 PM

bigun is on a distinguished road
I think someone has mentioned him before, but check out John Stone (johnstonefitness.com). He has taken many pictures over the past several years.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to Notbigenuff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2008, 09:38 PM

Notbigenuff
Send a message via AIM to Notbigenuff Send a message via Yahoo to Notbigenuff
I Got One Friend...

Yep, I have a friend who has grown and is now growing again! When we first met in college I was impressed with his overall size and most especially his well-defined, huge biceps...well, they seemed huge to me then - about 16" but my arms were only around 13" or so at the time.

Anyway, he seems to like his arms too - so when I started getting serious about my workouts some time ago and, he realized that my arms were catching up to his, he began working out again without saying anything to me. But as I noticed him starting to swell up in size over the course of just a few weeks he admitted what he was doing. We started working out together - doing some heavy benching and curling - and I got to watch his arms go from 17" to about 18 1/2 inches in just a month and a half! Plus he moved up from an XL shirt to an XXL during the same period.

So he had stopped working out for a while but recently realized that I was getting bigger again - so guess who's my new workout partner? And guess who is still has arms close to 18"? And who is now way stronger than me in benching - when I used to easily out bench him? And guess who occasionally let's me feel how hard his arms are now?

Of course, the down side is that he is just about as straight as they come...nobody's perfect!

P.S. Just saw my brother this week who I hadn't seen in about a month. I thought it might be wishful thinking on my part when I saw a new "ripple" of tricep under his shirt - but he's working out now, too. And, no, unlike other brothers around here he's not getting any taller!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options