The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to slayerfx116's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2008, 09:36 PM
Watcher from afar

slayerfx116 is on a distinguished road
The Bear's Weekend

Hey guys, here a story I threw together last night, never done a longer story like this before so tell me what you think.

"Whoa, a Field Trip to Savannah?? asked Frank to his son.
?Yeah, it?s going to be cool. But we can only bring one parent and mom wants to go since you have been before.? said back Mark, his son.
?Fair.?

Frank lived in a pretty nice suburb with his family of three, in a subdivision cul-de-sac with two other families of three which was pretty Southern Living at Home sounding.

The other families around them, the Wolves and the Barkers were very nice people, who each had one son, just like the Lukes. It was nice, all their kids were the same age and went to school together and were good friends.
Franks son Mark was in 8th grade and was going on the Savannah school trip with Jake Wolve and Nigel Barker, all the women were going with them so it would just be them three in the cul-de-sac for the weekend.

?You guys will burn the place down.? said Harmony, Frank?s wife when they got out of the car on Friday morning getting ready to board the buses.
?No we won?t, we?ll all be careful.? said Scott Wolve, who was kissing his family goodbye.
?Yeah, it will be fine.? said Derek Barker who was watching his family go towards the busses.
"Well?ok.? Said Harmony and kissed his husband goodbye and boarded the bus.
?So you going to watch the game, Frank?? asked Scott, walking back to his truck.
?Yeah, it?s going to be a good game.?

When all three men got home then each went into their respective houses, grabbed a beer and snacks and settled in to watch the game. Of course, they all fell asleep on the couch. The game ended and went to other shows on the station; they would have to look up who won online.
Meanwhile, dark clouds gathered outside and it soon began to rain heavily. The men all eventually woke up, turned off the TV and scraped themselves into bed. Thunder crashed and lightening lit the sky but all three slept like bears, which is somewhat what they were.
Frank was Italian and was built like it: short and stocky with a mildly hairy body. Scott was German and was tall and lanky with enough muscle and untapped hairy genes. Derek was Russian, tall but he had a huge 50? gut and was extremely hairy. All three men were quite endowed, ranging from 8 inches to 10 inches, Scott being the biggest and Derek being the smallest.

When the storm was almost over, one final flash of lightening crashed and hit the middle of the cul-de-sac, causing a huge crack in the pavement to form and a large boom to rattle the neighborhood. The men slept on. During the night a strange gas came from the earth and spread around the group of houses. All the men had smart wives and they opened their windows when it was warm to help save on the Heating and Cooling Bill. So, each house had some window open somewhere and the gas filtered in.

In the morning Maria, an older woman in her late 60s who had seen the crack form in the night, called the homeowners association and they had a truck sent out to repair the crack, since it was relatively small it was all paved over quickly, before the men awoke from their hibernation.

Frank awoke in the morning feeling better than he had in a long time.
?It smells in here?looks like it?s from outside, better close the window.? Frank closed the window and then turned on the shower.

Next door Scott woke up refreshed and smelt the same stink; he then closed the window and went downstairs to make some coffee. Going down the stairs seemed kind of wobbly today and his socks were coming off his feet so he dropped them in the hamper on the way down.

Derek woke up feeling ?electric?. He stretched and scratched his gut, stripping off his clothes and going into the bathroom to brush his teeth, feeling as though his center of gravity was off.

The next few days were very interesting for the men.

Frank noticed that he seemed a little taller, ?Hmm, they say some genes are released later than others?but I am 45?eh, who cares.?

Scott noticed that his body seemed thicker and hairier. ?Well I have been working outside a lot and I am only 24, so my hormones aren?t quite settling to the bottom of the snow globe yet.?

Derek noticed that his feet seemed larger and his gut seemed wider. ?I have been eating a lot lately?and maybe my feet are swelling from the extra weight??

There was only one other thing that all of the men noticed, their genitals. They seemed to have enlarged quite a lot, all of them showing considerable bulge in normally comfortable pants and underwear. It wasn?t until the day before their families were set to come home did things take a turn for the?worst?

?Ugh, my bones?? Frank said, rubbing his arms and spine. Frank then noticed that the doorframe to the bathroom was only about an inch above his head. ?What?s going on?? he said in an increasingly more masculine voice. After that he started getting larger all over. His feet burst through his slippers, his shirt started riding up his hairy potbelly and his pants seemed painted on.

Next door Scott was having the same problems. ?Ugh, I can barely walk my balls have grown so much, well at least the Misses will be surprised but I think I need some new underwear.? He said, standing in his closet in his ever tightening briefs. Then his line of vision rose to new heights as his head hit the ceiling and his pecs pulled tight against his now constricting shirt. His breifs snapped open and his testicles and thick cock slapped his knees. "Whoa..."

Derek wasn?t doing much better. ?Oh, my stomach.? He said, grabbing onto his now 52? belly. Then his already thick hands grew even larger and reached around his navel to almost touch each other. His gut started inflating even bigger, causing his center of gravity to shift on his now size 20 feet.

All three men steadily grew, pushing against their ceilings and bursting out of their clothes. Frank?s now 7 foot tall frame wobbled on his size 18 feet and caused his thick Italian sausage of a cock to slap his legs. Scott?s muscles were packing on and he had a hard time standing comfortably considering his pecs touched his chin, his arms stuck out at an angle and his softball sized testicles bounced up and down on his hairy pelvis. Derek?s head strained against the ceiling as his gut pushed against his chin and the surrounding walls. His enormous hairy cock slapped the bottom of his round gut and flopped back down to hit his knees.

?Whoaaaaa-ngh?? all three men moaned together as their growth accelerated and they burst through their ceilings, finally standing up straight and feeling the breeze on their huge hairy bodies.

?Mmm, looking good there Scott.? Frank moaned as he stepped out of the remainder of his home and walked next door, his cock hardening and slapping his muscle gut.
?You?re not looking bad yourself their Frank.? Derek said as he rubbed his gut and moved over to join the other two men. Frank and Derek rubbed Scott?s muscled hairy chest as their cocks rose to their bristly chins.
?I?ll take a piece of that.? Scott said as he began to rim Frank?s asshole while Derek began to rim his own.
There, 100 feet above the ground the men rammed their massive cocks into each other, eventually shooting into the hairy assholes and laying down together in the middle of the cul-de-sac.
?What do you think the families will think?? asked Scott.
?Who cares?? said Frank as he rolled over and pounded his fist into the ground, causing the newly paved concrete to crack and the gas to float out into their giant nostrils.
?What?s this?? asked Derek, taking a whiff.

After that all the men started to get hard again and their massive bodies slowly rose into the early morning sky.

Last edited by slayerfx116; April 6th, 2008 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Font Codes
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to slayerfx116 For This Useful Post:
dago12582 (August 3rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2008, 11:02 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Hot stuff. You should write more often!
  #3   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2008, 05:29 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Anything with giant bears gets a thumbs up in my book. More!
  #4   Add to Skarlath's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2008, 11:06 PM

Skarlath is on a distinguished road
very cool

Taht was an awesome short story..definetly enjoyed it..but..if you were to focus on the growth more really giving us details and maybe describing the sex more..it would be evewn better. just constuctive criticism from me. GReat story non the less.
  #5   Add to scott2462's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2008, 08:23 PM
Back in the gym

scott2462 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to scott2462
Nice story...will there be a part 2?
  #6   Add to slayerfx116's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2008, 11:00 PM
Watcher from afar

slayerfx116 is on a distinguished road
Skarlath: Funnily enough, that's what I usually exaggerate. (But I'm not one for ze butt secks. )

Scott: No, I don't plan on it, but if someone wants to continue or do a spin-off or something, that's fine.

Thanks guys, I didn't think this would go over as well as it did.
  #7   Add to LostFromReality's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2008, 07:42 AM

LostFromReality is on a distinguished road
Nigel Barker=FashionPhotographer.
  #8   Add to terrya's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2008, 06:31 AM

terrya is on a distinguished road
That is a hot story.

I'm a macro fan...into muscle and big, hairy guys as well. The three guys growing to immense size...excellent story and great description of their growth.

Please write some more. Thanks.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options