The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2008, 07:21 PM

mman
Matt and Nayla

With permission of xxaddict, author of "Matt and Neil," I present an adaptation. Enjoy.

Matt was walking along the sidewalk on his way to school. He got about halfway along his usual route when he reached the park in the middle of town. He sat down on a bench and waited for his friend Nayla to show up. They had been friends since grade school. They never quite fit in with the rest of the crowd, but found that they enjoyed each other's company. A couple of misfits. He looked around as random people walked past all around on their way to homeroom. He started to immerse himself in another usual fantasy, his crotch slowly getting hard as he imagined various scenarios of himself magically growing muscle by popping a miracle pill or just happening to stumble upon a genie lamp and wish for all of his wildest dreams.

"DORK!"

Matt broke from his daydream as a group of self-absorbed cheerleaders passed by not far behind him, and he muttered curses under his breath while his mind refocused on different ways he could impress them. He pulled his jacket tighter around his skinny frame and thought to himself "Where the fuck is Nayla? It's freezing as shit out here!" Now it was a Monday, and Nayla was sometimes a little slow, but everyone was, and Matt hadn't talked to her since Friday. Nayla had rushed off after school and was strangely excited about something. It didn't help that Matt barely broke 110lbs on the scale, but then again it never bothered Nayla, which is why they were such good friends. Never romantic with each other - they had never actually been romantically involved with anyone. But as far as the two of them- their relationship was strictly platonic.

"Fuck this, it's getting colder" Matt thought to himself, so he decided to skip school and go see what was taking Nayla so long. He got up off the bench and started heading towards Nayla's house, again losing himself in another fantasy, this time thinking about how awesome it would be to be a hot, muscular jock - one that would get those cheerleaders' attentions in a different way. Soon enough he was standing on Nayla's front step.

As Matt rang the doorbell he began getting anxious as the cold was chilling deeper into his body. "Hey Matt," answered Nayla as she pried open the double doors.

"Where the fuck were you, I waited for like ever!" Matt whined "I froze my ass off waiting for you."

"Just chill, I've got the most awesome thing to show you," said Nayla. Matt took off his coat and shoes and followed Nayla to her room. Since both her parents worked, they had the house to themselves. As soon as Matt stepped in, Nayla shut the door. "Can you keep a secret?" she asked.

"What are you talking about..?" Matt answered "This better not be something stupid."

"Just take this." Nayla handed Matt a small blue pill.
"What do you mean?"
"Just take it and stop whining."
"Fine," Matt popped the pill in his mouth and swallowed. "Now what the hell was that for?"

Matt's eyes bulged, before he had fully lowered his head, Nayla started to change before his eyes. She was getting taller, growing from her original 5'4" to what must have been over 5'10". Matt watched transfixed as Nayla's chest started to push out against her shirt, threatening to rip completely from her body. Her shirt was getting so tight from her giant tits that it began to tear from the top, revealing the hardest 6 pack abs Matt had ever seen. The canyon between her balloon like breasts could have swallowed Matt's head in one gulp. Matt couldn't tear his eyes away from his best friend, who was slowly becoming the girl that he had met in many a wet dream. WIth that, a loud ripping noise began to dominate the room, faintly at first, and then in a flash Nayla's thick, round quads burst through the tough denim of her jeans. Nayla's nipples grew to a perfect half dollar size, pointing straight ahead, set to pierce through her barely hanging on button down shirt.

HER ASS! How had Matt not noticed that before? Nayla's struggling panties were fighting to contain their prize, but to no avail. They split and fell defeated, Nayla's glorious cheeks bounced from thier confines, spreading out to what had to be at least 2 feet but hard, solid muscle, curved and soft to the touch.

Nayla looked up and flashed the most beautiful smile Matt had ever seen. Her face had even become more beautiful, smooth, and sexy. Streamlined brown eyebrows had grown in below her brow, making her look even more attractive, matching her emerald green eyes, and dusty brown hair.

"Do you like it?" Nayla bragged as she stuck her chest out to display the most perfect rack Matt had ever laid eyes on. Nayla posed again and again, going from one stance to another, and when she at last stood with her arms behind her head, displaying her perfect body in all its fullness, Matt almost fainted from the smell of raw womanhood emanating out of Nayla's pores; the smell that permeated the room, the smell of a real female. How badly Matt wanted to lick her up and down.

"........" A faint mutter was all the Matt could muster, he was completely in shock of what he was seeing, his best friend, who used to be a skinny barely 99lb weakling, was now the embodiment of his deepest fantasies. "How....???" Matt whimpered, eyes rolling back, still half lost in Nayla's scent.

"In the chem lab we've been feeding rats this new wonder drug. They have made massive gains in size and increased their attractiveness to others overnight! The lab had started experimenting on plants but soon found out that the same formula worked on animals too. I managed to swipe a few pills, one for myself, and then one for you. The dosage is ultra concentrated. So I took the pill just before you rang the doorbell, and then just started fantasizing about what I wanted to look like, and I became what I was thinking of! It's amazing isn't it?"

"Amazing?? You're everything any guy's ever wanted and more!" Matt was so excited he began to think about a million different things. Finally he was able to focus, and then he felt himself start to grow. He could feel his back slowly expand as his frame grew gradually taller, packing on more and more muscle by the second. He imagined himself being just as big enough to impress the new Nayla, and was so turned on by the growth all over his body. His biceps ballooned to bigger than 20", veins snaking down his forearms as they packed on more and more mass. He watched as his hands grew thicker and manlier, and he began to feel up his pecs as they pushed his shirt out farther and farther, straining the fabric. His nipples grew larger, pushing straight down, as his shirt simultaneously ripped, reavealing his massive pecs. He looked down and felt his hardening abs, rippling from a hard 6, then 8, then finally a brick street of 10 hard abs. His jeans could take no more as they split down the sides, reavealing his growing calves and quads, the hardening diamonds splitting and defining, fighiting for room. He had to adjust his stance several times, as his legs were becoming so thick. What was left of his tattered shirt gave way as his back tapered more and more into a V and his delts grew larger and larger. He felt as his arms were being pushed up at an angle because of his thickening traps. A wealth of golden fur erupted out of his pecs, arranging itself in the most perfect pattern, in all the right places. It covered his forearms, spread out all across his titanic chest, and trailed down his perfect rock hard abs to his legs.

He had saved the best for last. Matt chuckled as he felt his underwear expanding rapidly. He was in ecstasy as his muscle cock grew larger and larger, snapping the band of his briefs from the enormous strain. His cock flopped free, spreading out and lengthening to a soft 12" of pure, thick muscle meat. His balls expanded and expanded as they grew to the size of really large eggs, swelling up and down full of muscle cum. The growth of his fur centralized and crowned his perfect cock with a nest of blond perfection. Finally transformed, Matt lifted up his arms behind his head, and took a long deep breath from his big hairy blond muscle pit. After a long silence Matt said "Finally I know what it feels like to be a REAL man!" He flexed his biceps proudly, the peak forming and splitting to over 24", rivaling that of the greatest bodybuilders.

"You look great." Nayla stammered, who had been absent mindedly massaging her wet crotch throughout the whole session.

"I feel fucking GREAT! It's Awesome!" said Matt, and with that, he strided over to Nayla , his thick muscle thighs rolling around each other, bouncing his huge cock up and down. He grabbed Nayla behind the waist and they locked in a passionate embrace, lasting for minutes. They continued making out, his huge footlong cock growing hard with each passing second. Matt began moving his hands down Nayla's body, rubbing her firm bubble breasts and tangling his fingers in the sexy fur below her waist while Nayla gripped Matt's face, relishing the feeling of Matt's hard yet soft blond stubble, while continuing to explore Matt's mouth with her tongue.

Soon enough they had found Nayla's bed, their hard, virgin teen bodies pressed up against each other, touching everything they could. Nayla lifted up Matt's arms and began to lick his thick, sweaty muscle pits, almost losing it in the heavy scent of Matt's manly musk and muscle. Matt began stroking Nayla abs with his hard muscle cock, moving up and down while gripping her firm bubble butt and exploring her ass with his big fingers. Nayla started stroking Matt's giant cum filled balls, and took some of his spurting precum, tasted it and touched it to her damp lips. He wasted no time in penetrating her quickly, pushing all 12+" of his thick muscle cock into Nayla's unexplored pussy. He had wanted this for so long. He a muscle jock, fucking the hottest girl he had ever seen! Pumping back and forth, Matt began thrusting slowly in and out all the way, causing him to moan in ecstasy, while he rubbed Nayla's tits at the same time. Matt thrusted faster and faster and soon felt himself realeasing his huge load inside of Nayla, who was cumming spastically beneath him. Matt moaned in unison with Nayla, he was experiencing the greatest orgasm ever, never had he felt like this before. They both collapsed, laughing and rubbing Matt's cum onto each other's bodies, his thick muscle cock still spurting creamy juice between them.

They were both a sticky mess of cum all over their tight, adolescent bodies, and decided to get up and take a shower. Nayla climbed in while Matt stood outside admiring himself in the mirror. Never before had he thought he could look so manly and sexy. His blond hair was still gelled up a little from this morning he noticed, as he examined his thick blonde stubble he had all across his face, matching nicely with his piercing blue eyes. His gaze wandered down to his mammoth chest, his pecs protruding out from his body with the nipples pointing straight down. He ran his hands through his thick blonde coating over his pecs, and shoved his hand into the crevice between them. It was so deep that he could no longer see his hand. He smiled and his bright white teeth flashed in the mirror. His other hand felt down along his perfect 10 pack abs, mapping out their firm hardness contrasting with the soft blonde fur. His eyes jumped to his thick arms, swollen with muscle and power. He loved the way his biceps flexed when he moved his arms, they burst into power with no effort at all. He watched a thick vein explode into power as he flexed his right arm, traveling all the way down his muscled forearms. He put his hands up behind his head again, closing his eyes and breathing deep in his new manly scent, the smell of a real man, the smell of power and muscle. He opened his eyes and moved down to play with his already growing hard on. Loving how huge his manly muscle cock was, imagining how obscene it would look stuffed into a skimpy poser or a speedo, bulging out everywhere, barely able to contain it, pubic hair sticking out triumphantly everywhere.

"Can't wait to see what happens next."
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to mman For This Useful Post:
diegomesa (December 27th, 2013)
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2008, 07:31 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Nice, I know it won't fly with every single person here, but as a straight guy, I enjoyed it thoroughly.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #3   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2008, 07:51 PM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
First Post.

Great job. Its nice to see a straight story for once.
  #4   Add to xxaddict's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2008, 07:52 PM

xxaddict is on a distinguished road
yayyyyy :]
  #5   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2008, 08:14 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Nice to see a little straight sex, and co-ed muscle growth.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #6   Add to SciopticL's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2008, 06:24 AM

SciopticL is on a distinguished road
Also my first post, and it's great to see another straight story (they're a rare breed on here aren't they :P).
Who knows, perhaps there are just a lot of straight lurkers
  #7   Add to sunfirexca's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2008, 07:48 AM

sunfirexca is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the adaptation Mman, please continue.
  #8   Add to White Mage Cid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2008, 02:23 PM
Paladin of Strength

White Mage Cid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to White Mage Cid
Absolutely wonderful! ^^

www.forum.ld4all.com <-- Lucid Dreams allow you to experience all this we talk about on the MG forums.

www.furaffinity.net <-- Furries. You might even find buff ones. ^^

www.wikipedia.org <-- Seek articles over stuff here.
  #9   Add to lurkabout's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2008, 08:16 AM

lurkabout is on a distinguished road
Now that was fun! Thanks!
  #10   Add to slick1980's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2008, 01:47 PM

slick1980 is on a distinguished road
great story

nice job, being bi I thought it was great.
  #11   Add to ClarkSavageJr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2008, 11:06 AM

ClarkSavageJr is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM View Post
Nice to see a little straight sex, and co-ed muscle growth.
Agreed, MM. I ALSO cannot wait to see what happens next.
  #12   Add to aiden831's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2008, 05:15 PM
Call me when you're sober

aiden831 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to aiden831 Send a message via Yahoo to aiden831
Interesting.

This is an oddity for me, but a welcome one. It's the first time I've ever read a straight MG before.
  #13   Add to Faust2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 1st, 2008, 07:54 AM

Faust2001 is on a distinguished road
Good job! I'd like to see the reaction of the people at school.
  #14   Add to Dan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2008, 11:12 AM

Dan is on a distinguished road
Great job. How many conquests will Matt have the first day at school when they see him? Can he continue to grow/change? Does he need another pill? Please continue...
  #15   Add to mman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2008, 03:04 PM

mman
Thanks for all the feedback, but most of the credit goes to the original author. I am pretty much a hack that takes M-M stories and revamps them for those of us interested in male muscle growth but with females around.

If anyone would like to continue, you'd have my permission.
  #16   Add to tojfs7931's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2008, 09:04 AM

tojfs7931 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to tojfs7931
Isn't this supposed to be a mainly GAY themed story message board?
  #17   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2008, 01:45 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tojfs7931 View Post
Isn't this supposed to be a mainly GAY themed story message board?
No it's not. It's a male muscle growth board. It's mostly gays here, simply because it's male MG. Just like on FMG boards, it's mostly straight guys. So anything gay (or straight) added, is simply what the writer likes more.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #18   Add to tojfs7931's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2008, 06:46 PM

tojfs7931 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to tojfs7931
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM View Post
No it's not. It's a male muscle growth board. It's mostly gays here, simply because it's male MG. Just like on FMG boards, it's mostly straight guys. So anything gay (or straight) added, is simply what the writer likes more.

Oh ok. I stand corrected then.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options