The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media > Before + After Transformations
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Before + After Transformations Exclusively for real-life transformation photos

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #81   Add to musclehabilles's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2010, 10:32 PM
Aspiring Behemoth

musclehabilles is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to musclehabilles Send a message via Yahoo to musclehabilles
Some one on here mentioned he's on Facebook. Could you post a link, please?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #82   Add to Geek2Jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2010, 02:57 AM

Geek2Jock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Geek2Jock
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.p...6891931&ref=ts

I don't know if that's a valid external link, it's from my browser when I click on him from my friends list.
  #83   Add to Amazed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2010, 06:37 AM

Amazed is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Amazed
Agreed on all counts, guys. And thanks for the link G2J. His facebook profile pic makes me weak in the knees and hard as hell everywhere else. A shirtless powerhouse, carved up and cut out like a greek god's worst nightmare. Love how his jeans are loose round the waist but tight as hell on his quads. And it makes it 100x hotter to know he was once a stick figure. Boy, I'd like to come home and see that every night in my kitchen!
  #84   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2010, 07:56 AM
Come up 2 the lab

Thanked 1,280 Times in 508 Posts
anpuZA will become famous soon enough
Okay

he is TRES hot. From the smile to that crushing supersized musclegod body of his and yeah it's nice to know he was a thin guy 2. (Wish I could get my flatmate 2 see reason and try to look that way as well... sigh) Anyway... but It'd feel just to damn weird to just invite him as a friend on facebook. I mean, I would really like to know the guy first, personality wise etc.

Oh and I wonder if he plays farmville?
  #85   Add to Geek2Jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2010, 03:52 PM

Geek2Jock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Geek2Jock
It's ironic that even though I'm NOT that big guy in real life a solid majority of my friends on facebook are either very big or even some of the pros in the sport... so much so that they even add me! Just this morning Ryan Smith sent me a friend request, probably because facebook recommended me due to many friends in common. I think a lot of the networking part isn't so much the friends in real life stuff, although I know people who are very strict about that with their own account.
  #86   Add to FuzzyKB's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2010, 04:23 PM

FuzzyKB is on a distinguished road
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
I find myself somewhat saddened that so many are quick to throw out accusations of illegal steroid usage/abuse.

If he has competed in NPC sanctioned events he has been tested and has passed these tests.

We had a similar situation in my own family and in some ways under my own roof.
We took in and have raised my teenage Nephew. He went from 120 pounds to 180 in six months. Because I was as an acting parent somewhat concerned I had him tested to find out that he was "legit". Because this still did not explain things additional testing at rather substantial expense was done. My Nephew is something like 1 out of 100,000 men to be born with a genetic defect which gives him extremely low myostatin levels.

Now, with regards to the individual who made the false accusations. I went to Court and took away their precious Lexus and obtained an additional judgment against them for a very large undesclosed sum of money. My Nephew now has a nice trust fund courtesy of some idiot with a big mouth and no facts to back it up.

The issue here is a false accusation of an illegal act without proof of the accusation. Guys, personally I remain neutral on the subject of juice. What I do understand very well however is that unless something is fact or able to be substantiated with admissible evidence which would hold up in a Court of Law it can actionable.

For legal reasons learn to word your posts. You can say: "He has acne and shows signs of gynecomastia which are symptoms of steroid use." "You can't say in a public forum (and this is) the kid IS (using the word IS remember states known fact) using illegal steroids. Postings making an actual accusation not only risk your own assets if somebody wants to be a real "ambulance chaser" but, to some degree it can jeopardize the assets of the guy who has given so much to all of us and that is the owner of this board. Please be careful with your wording. [/COLOR]
  #87   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2010, 05:32 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
I'm no lawyer, but...

I'm pretty sure Mr. Clark would have to prove that he suffered a loss of some kind directly due to any false statement made on this board. And that would be a task. Especially condsidering how many BB boards out there have accused him of steroid use. He'd not only have to prove that he sufferd a loss, but also that it was the statements made on this particular board that did it.

Good luck to him if he ever tried that.

That's not to say we should go around lightly accusing guys of steriod use. Personally, I've always believed Aaron Clark when he said he wasn't on the stuff.

And damn! Your nephew is one lucky SOB!
  #88   Add to nicebuns's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2010, 12:32 PM

nicebuns is on a distinguished road
You, sir, are full of it.
  #89   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2010, 07:23 PM
Come up 2 the lab

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyKB View Post
[COLOR=DarkOrange]
I find myself somewhat saddened that so many are quick to throw out accusations of illegal steroid usage/abuse.

If he has competed in NPC sanctioned events he has been tested and has passed these tests.

We had a similar situation in my own family and in some ways under my own roof.
We took in and have raised my teenage Nephew. He went from 120 pounds to 180 in six months. Because I was as an acting parent somewhat concerned I had him tested to find out that he was "legit". Because this still did not explain things additional testing at rather substantial expense was done. My Nephew is something like 1 out of 100,000 men to be born with a genetic defect which gives him extremely low myostatin levels.

Now, with regards to the individual who made the false accusations. I went to Court and took away their precious Lexus and obtained an additional judgment against them for a very large undesclosed sum of money. My Nephew now has a nice trust fund courtesy of some idiot with a big mouth and no facts to back it up.

The issue here is a false accusation of an illegal act without proof of the accusation. Guys, personally I remain neutral on the subject of juice. What I do understand very well however is that unless something is fact or able to be substantiated with admissible evidence which would hold up in a Court of Law it can actionable.

For legal reasons learn to word your posts. You can say: "He has acne and shows signs of gynecomastia which are symptoms of steroid use." "You can't say in a public forum (and this is) the kid IS (using the word IS remember states known fact) using illegal steroids. Postings making an actual accusation not only risk your own assets if somebody wants to be a real "ambulance chaser" but, to some degree it can jeopardize the assets of the guy who has given so much to all of us and that is the owner of this board. Please be careful with your wording. [/COLOR]

Okay, I'm not even getting involved in the whole does he or does he not use it, since I don't really care. Whatever he is doing, he is doing it right in my opinion.

But don't you think taking people to court for being jealous is a bit over reacting? People have opinions, short of actually threatening you or going so far as to (almost) launch a hate speech campaign, is there really any reason to have taken such drastic steps? Since you didn't really expand on how badly this specific person was spreading the story, I'm acting on assumptions by posting this reply.

Thus far my country is not as legislated as what (I'm assuming you're in the USA) your's is. To some extent I am thankful, here you would probably have gotten a judge's order against any further comments by the guy, and your legal costs covered.

I suppose what I should ask is how damaging that guy's comments were? Did it cause your nephew any kind of loss in terms of a sports career etc?
  #90   Add to calhoun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2010, 06:21 AM

calhoun is on a distinguished road
AnpuZA, I agree with you completely. I'm kind of disgusted by the many people who take every opportunity to make some money. It may be legal, in a strict sense, but it's not always ethical.
  #91   Add to polomuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2010, 09:47 AM

polomuscle
Send a message via AIM to polomuscle
it's so obvious he's using steroids. where can i get some? i wanna get huge like him.
  #92   Add to BIGJOEY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2010, 12:03 PM

BIGJOEY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BIGJOEY
it's really nobody's business if he is using or not using. It still takes hard work, diet and 110% determination. AS for the NPC sanctioned event they are not tested unless it is promotedas a natural npc sanctioned event. As for the legal aspects of one supposed to be using a owner of a board cannot be held lieable for what is p[oasted since it is covered by first admendment. You can however be held accountable if you were to cyber harrass or stalk the person. There are laws on the books for that. You could also be held under civil law with reguards to slander or something simular.
  #93   Add to F_R_Eaky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2010, 06:34 PM

F_R_Eaky is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to F_R_Eaky
The fact of it IS, is the warning gentleman is correct. I have a shunning list on my personal web page, and I don't get attacked or sued, but there is a reason why I don't. It is because I choose my words very carefully and explain why and where my beliefs come from, the reasoning behind them. But at the same time I am careful to litter my paragraphs with statements such as "if they are" or "perhaps they did" or "perhaps they might" and "the items expressed here are only the OPINION of Mr..."
In some instances I'm making very good scientific/logical guesses and everybody and their mother knows I'm right and therefore choose to follow my shunning/banning suggestion, but since there isn't any viable proof, I can't say "is" or "for certain" because I'm not.
Although it's not worth the time or morals to go after everyone who is spouting off words of jealousy/hatred or even suspicion, the fact of the matter is, if the young man goes somewhere and he loses something such as money, a contract, or even something simple as a bunch of friends because they read on here that he IS using steroids, he can legally take a copy of what's posted here and sue the author of the comment. And he doesn't have to do it for money, he can do it just for the damages which means he wouldn't get money but one could face court fees and legal fines or time in jail because of what one has written.

Just something to think about.
  #94   Add to RPM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2010, 07:05 PM

RPM is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to RPM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyKB View Post
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Now, with regards to the individual who made the false accusations. I went to Court and took away their precious Lexus and obtained an additional judgment against them for a very large undesclosed sum of money. My Nephew now has a nice trust fund courtesy of some idiot with a big mouth and no facts to back it up.[/COLOR]
You are a jackass miles beyond anybody throwing out the old "roids" claims, possibly even beyond comprehension. Get the fuck off this forum.

Now as to the subject that's arisen lately, Clark himself admitted about a year or two ago to using a small cycle of something-or-other on the t-nation.com forums for a short period of a few weeks to boost past a plateau that he had been stuck on for a while, but said he had never done anything but that and didn't intend to again. So there you have it. I hardly think that undermines anything he's accomplished thus far.
  #95   Add to musclehabilles's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 18th, 2010, 12:30 AM
Aspiring Behemoth

musclehabilles is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to musclehabilles Send a message via Yahoo to musclehabilles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek2Jock View Post
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=506891931&ref=ts

I don't know if that's a valid external link, it's from my browser when I click on him from my friends list.
Thanks! Wow, he's in DC? That's not too far from me!

I ran a Facebook search, as well, and found this Aaron Clark:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?....2835356630..1

One and the same, maybe?
  #96   Add to Amazed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 18th, 2010, 07:00 AM

Sup guys - hadn't seen these pics of Big A before:
http://musclelicious.blogspot.com/20...o-moleque.html

Damn, I need a cold shower........
  #97   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 18th, 2010, 08:59 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
Thanks to Amazed for the link. There are actually more new pictures on the home page of that site that was updated on March 16th. Aaron's looking bigger and better than ever.
  #98   Add to candyNYC's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2010, 05:13 AM

candyNYC is on a distinguished road
2009 Vid

I was pleased to see this and notcied it hadn't been posted here:

http://youngmusclestuds.yuku.com/sre...dded-3-9-.html
  #99   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2010, 08:51 PM

Those are great pictures. I never get enough of Mr. Clark.

Here are couple of my favorites that I thought were worth reposting on this board.

First I think it's important to remind everyone where this guy started.

And here are two that really caught my attention. I think these are probably a year or so old, but still... Holy Crap.

Last edited by Jaypat; March 20th, 2010 at 03:13 PM.
  #100   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2010, 09:07 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
Natural????
  #101   Add to musqlure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2010, 10:43 PM

musqlure is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboy View Post
Natural????

Who cares?
  #102   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2010, 03:20 PM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
Are those cum stains on the mirror?
  #103   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2010, 05:57 PM

Just becasue I love sequences...

Ok, I know only the last one is new, but still you gotta love the progression!

I swear this guy is a living MG story!
  #104   Add to musqlure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2010, 07:20 PM

musqlure is on a distinguished road
I really love the second pic. He looks great in it.
  #105   Add to V.R.Goh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2010, 08:36 PM

V.R.Goh is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by musqlure View Post
I really love the second pic. He looks great in it.
On a technical note, it's the overhead lighting. The shadows made by his pecs make them look bigger.

That said, impressive body of work.
  #106   Add to candyNYC's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2010, 05:07 AM

candyNYC is on a distinguished road
YT channel

BIG Aaron appears to be ready for his close up:

His YT channel is pwrbarboy88
  #107   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2010, 05:29 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
In other words:

http://www.youtube.com/user/pwrbarboy88

xoox

Richard
  #108   Add to slayerfx116's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2010, 08:15 PM
Watcher from afar

slayerfx116 is on a distinguished road
Is it just me or did he develop a bit of a roid gut?
  #109   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2010, 08:22 AM
working hard since 2001

Needs to choke down a salad or two.
  #110   Add to Amazed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2010, 10:01 AM

His abs look thick and powerful. Delts, arms, and TRAPS look ready to explode. Damn, this kid is smokin.
  #111   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2010, 07:50 PM
Caesar

Anyone know where i can find the videos he had on his profile? I saved them to my favorites and now they are private.
  #112   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2010, 09:36 PM

A little update on Aaron Clark

First I love finding photos of him during that initial 2 year growth explosion. If anybody finds any more of them, please don't be shy about posting them. This one is really good. It looks like it was taken fairly early on and he's already as cocky as hell.

Fast forward to his first contest in summer 2008.

And now here's one that's a little more recent. He just keeps getting bigger.

And a few more recent photos

And finally...

#113   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 25th, 2010, 11:55 AM
working hard since 2001

Those jeans aren't going to be able to take any more of that package.
  #114   Add to jizod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2010, 05:50 PM

jizod is on a distinguished road
wow so he scored a spot on musclegallery!! that's pretty impressive
  #115   Add to Faust2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 27th, 2010, 02:50 AM

Faust2001 is on a distinguished road
Wow, what an impressive progression!
  #116   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2010, 03:57 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Looks like he has a new Youtube vid:

http://www.youtube.com/user/pwrbarbo.../0/kIyjPyTUNyk

xoxo

Richard
  #117   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2010, 08:06 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Aaron's recent video

Wow! His posing is REALLY professional - smooth transitions, he holds the poses for a good length of time so you can really see the muscles, and he doesn't shake while he's flexing.

His skin has definitely improved. At age 24, that's good for him. He has a smooth overall tan, and his proportions are beautiful: wide shoulders tapering down to a small, tight waist with ribbed abs. He's got the size and muscle fullness that we all admire, without any obvious disproportion, varicose veins or GH belly!

Good for him! Too bad there isn't much of a market for this look. To win as a professional bber, he'd be encouraged to really 'roid out, develop a bloated gut and add about another 40 pounds of muscle. He looks good NOW, and should just stick with this look. Since his profession is "personal trainer" he's his own best advertisement for his training services!

Mdlftr
  #118   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2010, 02:58 PM
Come up 2 the lab

Ummm, he's hot, hunky and obviously not the smallest of ... errr. Anyway, would not mind having a guy like him in my life. Woop woop. and hopeful thinking.
  #119   Add to BIGJOEY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2010, 03:10 PM

BIGJOEY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BIGJOEY
Question

so you know he is not 24. he is 21 years old.
  #120   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2010, 05:28 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGJOEY View Post
so you know he is not 24. he is 21 years old.
Well, I'm going by the age posted on the pwrbarboy88 page. If he IS 24 rather than 21, that doesn't make his accomplishments any less impressive.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options