The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2008, 06:24 PM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
The Growing Genie

Hey there guys, I have a shiny new laptop so I can continue posting my stories :] I wanted to Put the 8th part of The Wish Cards up but I don't have my notes so I can't until I get them back. In the meantime I whipped this up, because it slowly drove me crazy not typing anything. It's only a small story which won't go beyond 4 parts and it's not supposed to be too serious, too well written or anything like that. Again, the growth really starts in Part 2. Please excuse the pop reference...

Part 1

Damian knew something was amiss as soon as he got home. His magazines, those muscle magazines he'd so carefully kept in the bottom of his wardrobe, were strewn on the coffee table. Musclebound men posed up at him, but he didn't care to look. He sometimes wondered what would happen if they got found, and here he was.

"Your brother found them." Damian turned to face his Dad, who blocked the kitchen doorway with his bulk gained through rigorous sitting around and concentrated periods of sitting around watching telly. "Are they really yours? Are you a gay?"

A real life, actual gay? Damian was never any good at lying. "Yeah, they're all mine. I get them from that shop you don't go in because it's on a corner. My favourite comes out only monthly but there are some other magazines in there to make time pass quicker, if you just take another look- I mean, ah, a look rather, at the top ones you can see..."

Damian was down, but not out by any means. He was homeless, but at least he had all his stuff in a suitcase. And his magazines sat safely in his backpack; he wasn't leaving without those, and his Dad didn't want to keep them oddly enough. He had some friends he could go to, see about changing college then heading down south over summer to live with his Mum more likely than not. At least she was more laidback than his Dad.

It was getting warmer, the sun was still out at 5pm and the wind was tolerable. If it wasn't for the fact that Damian didn't mind being thrown out of home all too much, it would have been an ironic twist on pathetic fallacy. He made his way over to the park, where he could mull over where to go and maybe get something to eat. The ducks quacked boredly as Damian settled on a bench overlooking the pond and pulled out a half-melted Mars bar to regain the calories burnt carting his stuff around. He wasn't fat by any means, but there was a slight belly under his grey shirt and a hint of moobs in the near future. He probably got that from his Dad, he sometimes mused. He did then, as he ate away.

"You know, there's something like 171 calories in that Mars Bar. Wait, is that right? I should have checked before trying to sound cool and hip."

Damian looked up, at first wondering whether he should be offended before that turned into polite confusion at the unusual squat man in front of him. He hadn't been there a second ago, and Damian was sure he would've remembered a 5ft tall (or is that 5ft short) man wearing purple robes, thick glasses and massive black boots clearly indended to add height. Oh yes and he was emitting a pale blue aura, almost forgot to mention that. The ducks were no longer quacking, and the park was empty of anyone but themselves. Damian was pretty sure something very Harry Potter-esque was happening right then, but he wasn't complaining. Somewhere amongst all that he finished his Mars Bar and sat up properly.

"You're Damian, am I right?" The little man asked. "Yes, I know you are. Just trying to be polite really. It has come to my attention that you've finally told your father about your homosexual tendencies and, more importantly, your partiality towards muscle."

"Uh, well, I didn't choose to but yes, he knows. Why are you asking?" Damian wasn't closeted by any means - with his friends, anyway. Being gay wasn't really an issue with anyone he knew apart from his Dad.

The little man bobbed his head in some kind of dwarven bow. "I am the Growing Genie."

"The Growing Genie?"

"Didn't I speak clearly enough the first time? Yes, the Growing Genie. Into every generation a Grower is born. One guy in all the world, a chosen one. One born with the potential to grow mega huge. That's you, by the way. All you had to do was come out to the person you most feared knowing to open the floodgates."

"I wouldn't say I was afraid, just.... wary..." Damian shrugged. "Anyway, tell me more about this Growing shizzle. How big will I get? When will it happen? I'm not being filmed for comedy value right now am I?"

"My boss doesn't let me tape the conversations anymore. You'll get bigger. I don't know how much, it's a subconscious thing. But the smallest Grower was 6ft, so you'll be taller than that. And it started when you confirmed your sexuality to your father. There's no telling how fast you'll grow."

"Oh dear. I think people will notice, though..."

"Isn't that part of the fun?" Seeing the look on Damian's face, the Growing Genie sighed. "Alright, there is a way of stopping people from noticing the sudden change. But they'll still know you got bigger. It'll be hard to hide, to be honest. But we can do it."

"Can you make my Dad let me move back in as well?"

"You'd have to ask the Stroppy Parents Genie, but you wouldn't want to talk to him. He only appears for people destined to become wallflowers thanks to their parents."

"Oh."

"Anyways, I'm here to guide you. I don't have anything better to do after the last guy died of, uh, malnutrition... but that wasn't my fault, honest! Lucky for you that I can turn invisible and stuff like that, isn't it."

"Yeah, I don't have to be seen with you." Damian said without thinking. "Oh crap, I'm sorry, I-"

"You was thinking about what you'll look like when you're bigger, aren't you?" Asked the Growing Genie with a grin. "Come on, let's get you somewhere warm for the night. I hear your friend Alex has got a spare room you could sleep in for a few months."

"Alex does? Great, he only lives on the other side of the park..." Damian got to his feet and was momentarily taken aback by a rush of crimson warmth striking him from all sides. It didn't impose him in any way, but it was as if he'd walked into a hot room where dreams were made of fire and he could harness the fire for his own wants.

"It always starts with the rush of warmth." The Growing Genie said with a knowing smile.

- Shamshad Khan
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2008, 08:14 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Excellent start! I look forward to the next installment -- make it snappy! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to abbraxis's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2008, 10:18 PM
The Opinionated Asshole

abbraxis is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demandred View Post
"Anyway, tell me more about this Growing shizzle.
That cracked me right up...

Can't wait to hear the rest!
  #4   Add to bi_guy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2008, 12:49 AM

bi_guy is on a distinguished road
buffy

[quote=Demandred; Into every generation a Grower is born. One guy in all the world, a chosen one. One born with the potential to grow mega huge.[/quote]
Hehe sounds a lot like buffy the vampire slayer, sorry i love the show but great story, i like wish cards as well, good to see you havent died!
  #5   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2008, 11:37 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
a most excellent beginning--i'll move upstairs to privacy for part II :P
~Palmer

Things happen.

Quick Reply
Bold