The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Darmani's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2008, 01:15 PM

Darmani is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Medium Scope, a little bi, different

Hello, uhm, everyone.

This is an idea I'm working on that's not really a full story so much as an idea. A man sees a black man with a shaved head with a lot of curious gear and a large duffel bag on a train or subway car. He doesn't really notice how this could be significant at first but the encounter starts to change him. He's more imaginative, alert, and then amorous even with his wife. His mind changes as well as his behavior and then his body, though to what I am not sure.

This is mainly here just to sound off ideas and get some much needed advice feedback.

I am certain I want to include the man gradually changing form though not to typical hulked out proportions though I have a locksmith in the story to fulfill that purpose, well sort of. (physique model a little more early 20th century) I know I want the man to move to be more swinging and sexually adventurous to the point of irrestibility. I guess something similar to SoundBear's Scent

The man, Tracey, expands his influence over many people has strange instinctual dreams and soon finds strange new hungers and desires for flesh, sexual and otherwise, filling him as he spreads his influence and has what seems like perfectly natural coincidental encounters that start to include more men and male sexual focus falling under a type of spell. Meanwhile the young man directs and manipulates the man and wife until he joins them in bed and takes over their lives and those they encounter, sculpting and adjusting said man into a sexy beast, as it were and the wife and man into different sort of couple. I have a *very *very* rough draft
and only some ideas.

The Locksmith would be "cut" into shape thick and well formed but not hyper-defined or large. The "double" will get with the locksmith becoming more cut and sort of the universal submissive of the circle. The wife and the husband stay together, though not without some testing and adjustment by the Stranger. The Stranger will be a traveller with a large variety of trinkets, spells, and peculiarities for enacting all sorts of change scifi, fantasy, or somewhere inbetween would be his methods. He can also astrally project with abilities branching off that talent.

The Stranger mainly seems to be the typical "morpher"/witch although it seems his influence spreads via strange means or he looks for specific traits not all possess. Thus a random person *looking* at him is "caught" and who that person interacts with can be similarly influenced, to a degree, but he can't just easily pick a person off the street, a connection must open. Stranger, prefers men but okay with women, controlling them especially. Tracy, the patient zero, at first is straight and tied to his wife, if somewhat disspassionate, this changes with time to him being omnisexual and being married and inlove with his wife but having a devotion to The Stranger. Locksmith is used to get to other people's houses and as their base of operations, widower gruff and feeling unappreciated soon fetishitically focused on the idea of keys, locks, and metalworking gains the power to "cut" keys to people's hearts and minds and soon his tools work on flesh becomes a drone/servant/sexslave of sorts. The Double will be converted by being drawn to the locksmith and then fall to him and the Stranger. A more panicked than in control victim it is more he can't help himself, asexual before his conversion after he is passively able to feel out and act on the desires of others until they build up and direct themselves outward to use him, a sensation he regrets but adores.

I figure asking about how the women will be/should be played out in the story is a bit wrong here. But any other ideas or is anyone intrigued by this Teorema/Visitor Q setup.

I can't seem to post an "expandable" spoilers box here for the incomplete rough draft. I can post if there is interest

Last edited by Darmani; May 17th, 2008 at 01:20 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Darmani's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2008, 01:15 PM

Story Fragmnent, desperately needs review

Mainly a lot of set up and no real growth in this fragment. Need some serious feedback to help the story seed grow *on knees hands clasped together at chin* PLEASE HELP

--------
  #3   Add to spence's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2008, 12:34 PM

spence is on a distinguished road
Bumping this up because they are no replies yet but this seems like it could be a good story! I'm kind of confused by the premise. Who is the Stranger? Who is the double?
  #4   Add to Darmani's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2008, 03:27 PM

The double was a red herring I'm going to use later in a compulsive sub capacity.

The Stranger is the cause of the events. A wanderer archetype I like that's fitting more in the special guest with mystical abilities role.

Mainly everything detailed above

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options