The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Synth.x's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2008, 08:07 PM
It's a Secret

Synth.x is on a distinguished road
"Attention" - Chapter 1

First story, even though I've been reading for... a long time. Let me know what you think. I'm planning on a long story.
This first chapter is very very short, but I needed to get it out there.
All names, places, and events, though based on real people, places, and occurrences, are entirely fictional for this story's purposes.

"Attention"
Chapter 1 - Something

The connection was there, but everyone knew we were off tonight. We continued practicing, pretending not to notice; but the guys all knew it was the baseline throwing us off. Colin always played great but tonight he was really nervous? I was the only person to know the real reason behind it.

It was our usual weekly gig at the Starlight but tonight was a special benefit for the annual Sacred Heart festival by the Veteran?s Hospital. The advertisement had attracted tons of high schoolers around the area and I got my usual Madison High fan club led by my girl Rebecca. Normally, this would psych us up and get us on our game, but among the many students attending the event, one in particular had a special effect on Colin, his crush Dayton First sat at table two, a mere 8 feet from base-side of the stage. So yea Colin is gay, but he?s not out of the closet publicly; I?m the only one he?s told - his best friend. Don?t misconstrue this info? Colin?s no fairy; he plays lacrosse - well - he?s in ODP (Olympic development program) which is actually where he met Dayton?

Years ago when we were freshmen, Colin was inducted into this program with several other new high schoolers, namely the legend Dayton First, a legacy to several MVP lacrosse titles across the state of Pennsylvania won by his older brothers Zack and Perry. Puberty had apparently been good to this boy prodigy, as it had blessed him with features of an All-American stud (as expected) - the likes of which might attract liberal-minded, sexually uncertain, newly-pubescent boys such as 9th-grade Colin. He of course never let on to his attraction, but to this day secretly crushes over his teammate, a now good friend of his (as he lives close-by, two towns over as a matter of fact, much closer than many of his other ODP-state teammates.)
All of this, of course, was imparted to me in a horridly awkward fiasco between me and him. He came out to solely me sophomore year, admitting his attraction to said Lacrosse legend pointedly red-in-the-face. Now a senior, Colin Gray the short, skinny freshman has grown hardy with taut muscle from good genes and intense athleticism. And I must add - extremely handsome, with a powerful jaw line. Although not gay, I am liberal with my ideas of attraction and beauty; I can most certainly tell when a guy is ?cute? or ?handsome? or even ?gorgeous,? as well as detect attractive ladies, pretty girls, and hot women. My girlfriend Rebecca is who?s on my mind right now. Dark brown hair just past her shoulders and green eyes with the perfect girlish complexion to make me almost lick my lips at the sight of hers. Genetics couldn?t possibly go wrong here? Her dad is hot and her mother is bangin?.

Thud at the door. Stage manager comes in and lets us know we?re good to go?

Tonight?s theme was decidedly Beatles covers, with as popular as they?d become recently, we couldn?t help but call it a good idea and practice some of the best songs ever composed.
We broke into ?Something? as I spotted Rebecca at table seven in the center of the caf?. I winked and the girls in the crowd swooned, ?We love you Jack!?

?attracts me like no other lover?

I loved to sing and I loved attention, and I noticed First of table two grinning at Colin who smiled back, looking hot as hell with his gold hair gelled messy and sleeves rolled back.

?something in her smile that shows me?

I felt good, and apparently so did Colin, he was playing great. Something gave me the impression Colin wasn?t so nervous about this part of his evening.

?your asking me will my love grow? I don?t know, I don?t know?

I focused on the lyrics now, putting as much passion and heart into the flow of the song as I could. This song featured voice for the most part, and I was going to do it justice. I closed my eyes as the room settled down, and the crowd listened up.

<to be continued>
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2008, 08:50 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Dude! ...

... If this is your first time out as a writer, WOW!

Your imagery is vivid and interspersed with that Beatles lyric, very nice touch! <sigh> Dayum! I sure wish *I* could write like that!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options