You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to lovetostrut's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2008, 05:47 AM

lovetostrut is on a distinguished road
What would you do?

You are all pumped up and looking brutally huge and you find yourself alone in the elevator with a hot little 98 pound wealking who is trembling at the close proximity of your musclebound physique. He suddenly blurts out, "Oh my God, man (gasp), you are SO BIG!"

What do you do?

1. Stretch out your arm, grab his shirt with your fist, lift him in the air and say, "Yeah...and I'm strong too."

2. Strut over to him, stick your enormous pecs in his face and say, "You like 'em big?"

3. Rip off your shirt, flex a double bicep and say, "Get on your knees."

4. Swagger over to him, wrap your two tree trunk arms tightly around his hot little frame, and say, "And you are SO WEAK."

5. Make a date to meet later that night and then cancel your afternoon shoulder workout at the gym---you won't need it.

6.??????
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to ilimzn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2008, 05:44 AM

ilimzn is on a distinguished road
To be honest, I'd just probably politely say 'thanks'. For me it has to be practically in writing, triplicate, signed and stamped before I'll consider something like this coming on to me On the other hand, if the next thing he says is 'can I touch', well, that could go all sorts of ways

This reminds me of an 'incident', and let me be clear here, lest someone acuse me of pedophilia, there is no way it would have gone any further:
Some friends of the family had a birthday party for one of their kids, adolescent age. As it usually goes, the grown-ups tend to seclude themselves later on and let the kids play, while talking betwwen ourselves. At one point I remember sitting on the porch alone for a few minutes, when one of the kids comes over. He was probably 14 or 15... I did notice him looking at me earlyer. So, he comes over, sort of all shy, and finally says, wow you are really big... can I feel your arm? Well, so what could I have done? I dutifully flexed my bi for him, and he got a good grope and squeeze, muttered a WOW and ran away with a 'dear caught in headlights' look I got to hand it to him, he was much more daring than I was at his age. I remember that I was actually quite surprised at my own reaction - it was like playing out one of my own fantasies when i was that young. but I also remember thinking, OK, I just created one more muscle admirer, and hopefully I won't get accused of making him gay
  #3   Add to achilles's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2008, 10:13 AM
The Inspiration.

achilles is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to achilles Send a message via MSN to achilles Send a message via Yahoo to achilles
S'basically happened to me before! I just said thanks. Of course the next question was (as always) "How did you do it?" We then talked a little about training before my stop.

Sorry to ruin anybody's fantasy . I mean, if he asked me to flex, I maybe would have. But I'm usually modest!

--
Training Since: September 15th 2006
Muscle-lover Since: Birth!
  #4   Add to jerseyflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2008, 10:43 AM

jerseyflex is on a distinguished road
I too tended to be more modest and received dozens of compliments - usually on my arms. it depended on my mood and on the person approaching me. most of the time i smiled looked down at the ground and said thanks. i know - totally lame. there were three moments that stand out:

1. after a great workout when i was in tip top shape and feelin a bit cocky - if any of you reading this are from NYC - do you remember The Elite Value center on 8th ave in the low 50's - it was a great place to get supplements - they had a 18 year old competitive bb-er from Eastern Europe named Paul. He was 6' 2" 210 totally ripped. We got to know each other - he was a supplement encyclopedia. I went in to stock up on whey and we got to talking. He couldnt believe my arms and said "Hey, hit a double bi" so I did. Then I returned the compliment and said to him "youre doing well, lets see whats going on under that shirt" and off it came and he flexed right there. true story. i got him to hit some poses a couple of times. I was so depressed when they closed down.

2. I was driving cross country with a friend and at a stop along some interstate in kansas. this young teen passes me in the hall headed to the bathroom and made some comment about my arms. so of course i pulled the sleeve up and flexed and his eyes about popped out of his head. He said "damn - any advice" - then i proceeded to spend 30 mins with him running through basic diet and training principles.

3. World Gym Emery Bay CA (other side of bay from SF up towards berkeley) - older guy tells me I have the best arms he has seen in that gym. just smiled and said thanks. it creeped me out.

Now - what do I fantasize about using the scenario you describe?

I fantasize about being this huge ripped competitor standing a towering 7 feet tall and taking my shirt off for the little guy you describe and with a cocky grin saying "you like what you see? want to come with me to see more?" then taking him to my room and letting him experience my hugeness. when he says "how can i repay you / how can i thank you?"

then - well...............
  #5   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2008, 06:12 PM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
Send a message via AIM to ARCHEON
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyflex View Post
... - older guy tells me I have the best arms he has seen in that gym. just smiled and said thanks. it creeped me out.
You've just succeeded in depressing half the membership on this site.

Kidding.

But truthfully, unless the older guy was a snivelling troll drooling on you while he spoke and had a wart on his nose...why would you be creeped out with what would normally be considered a simple compliment?

In response to the question posed by lovedtostrut...the answer is... anything you want to do in a mindful manner. Hopefully, "All of the above."
  #6   Add to Giga_Huge5000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 25th, 2008, 03:58 PM
Lurker no more!

Giga_Huge5000 is on a distinguished road
Truthfully, I think I'd be the little guy in this situation.
  #7   Add to ilimzn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2008, 06:10 AM

ilimzn is on a distinguished road
I know that I am quite 'difficult' when it comes to acceptiing compliments. I don't mena this in a bad way, it's more than when i am complimented on my phisique, I find it 'too much of a compliment'. There is so much i feel that needs improvement, and, in a way, i think many guys who do build themselves up, sort of are still stuck at the beginning when it comes to self-perception. I don't see it necesairly as a bad thing, as it's really the source of motivation to improve.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options