The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to artwork314's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2008, 05:10 PM
muscle growth enthusiast

artwork314 is on a distinguished road
Talking The Trainer - Part II

[COLOR=white]Thanks to everyone for your comments/suggestions/encouragement - this installment is a little slower and a little shorter, but I think you'll like where I'm heading. More soon![/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]THE TRAINER[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Part II[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You see something you like, Bubba??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Mike stood there grinning, knowing that he had the full attention of someone just as into his muscle as he was. His obsession showed in his form- every muscle bulged, round and full, but unlike most guys his size, he was covered in fur- tawny and glistening over his chest and stomach, and heavy on his massive forearms.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I answered his question with as much composure and confidence as I could muster: ?I see a lot of things I like, man.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]His grin flickered up a notch in intensity and he pulled down his sweatpants to reveal some of the most massive legs I?d ever seen, also covered in that golden fur, and a pair of low-riding tightie whities with a nice chunky bulge.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Again, my mouth was hanging open and my dick was moving around in my shorts.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Mike sat down right next to me on the bench so that our shoulders were touching. I could feel the heat of all that muscle emanating from his skin. Grin still in place, he looked at me and asked : ?You about to lift??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I let out a powerful exhale, overwhelmed by this massive stud, and relieved to hear a question I could answer easily: ?Yeah, about to do shoulders.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He nodded and smacked me on the back, and started pulling his shorts and tanktop out of the bag at his feet. ?Sweet, you mind if I join ya??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Now typically, I worked out alone. I had plenty of lifting buddies that I worked out with from time to time, but most of them were on 9 to 5 schedules that didn?t jive with my current regimen of 2 hours of iron every morning. But I never, ever missed the chance to work out with someone bigger than me- one thing I loved about the gym was that there was ALWAYS another way to do something you took for granted, and I knew for sure that if I could make my body do something it hadn?t done before, it would grow.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]And growth was the name of the game.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]So of course I said yes, and in seconds Mike was dressed (sad, I know) and swaggering out to the pit in front of me. This was the first time I had gotten a clear view of him from behind, and it was stunning. From the high-mounded traps to the incredible flare of his lats my eye didn?t know where to land.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Until it landed on his ass. Now, for the most part I believed that having a great physique had a lot to do with balance and proportion, but there was always something that turned me on about a guy who had one or two bodyparts that were a couple of clicks bigger than the rest- always got me twitching. Usually it was an enormous pair of arms or a two-sizes too big chest- but on Mikey, it was all butt. His corded spine thrust out dramatically, capped off with two gluteal globes like I had never seen. The crack between them had to be 4 inches deep, and as he walked, they flexed like they were pushing his bulk all on their own. I think he was showing off, but even when still, they packed his basketball shorts to the limit.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]What followed was probably the most intense shoulder workout of my life. Military presses, Arnold presses, rear delt flyes, upright rows with an Olympic bar, endless lateral raises, this guy was an animal. His tan skin was deeply ruddy and veins snaked their way out on his shoulders, chest and arms. I could smell his pits, ripe and rank and musky, and the only thing that kept my dick in check was all the blood my heart was frantically pumping into my shoulders. 90 minutes later we were sitting on two benches, panting and dripping sweat. My shoulders felt like ticks- I had never felt a pump so tight or intense, it was like they were throbbing in time with my heart. Every set, Mike had pushed out extra reps I didn?t think I had, and the weight he pushed around was incredible. Watching him lift was awe-inspiring- form out of a textbook but with little twists and modulations all his own. This guy was a technician like none other, and with him standing there grinning at me every time, I knew I had to give my all-time best.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]As we sat there breathing heavy, letting our hearts catch up with our muscles, he slowly stood up and sniffed one of his deep furry pits. ?Daaaaaaaaaaamn.? He said, ?If I?m gonna be training people today, I?m gonna need a shower.? He stood up and started strutting back towards the locker room. I nodded and sat there, transfixed on that mammoth ass swinging back and forth. Mike stopped and looked over his shoulder: ?You comin??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I nodded, still panting, and grunted out a ?Yeah.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I was totally overwhelmed- we had talked a little while working out, but it was strictly business, urging each other on, stuff like that. I was still trying to figure this guy out. He definitely knew I was into him, and it definitely didn?t bother him, but I had been around the muscle world long enough to know that there were plenty of straight guys so into their muscle that they got off on anybody paying attention to their size and strength.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]But hell, no matter what was going on, nothing could have kept me from catching a glimpse of this stud naked. As I trudged behind him to the locker room watching that monster ass, my dick was snaking out and filling up again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Once inside, Mike started fussing with his tank top, and I noticed he was having a hell of a time getting it off. His shoulders were PUMPED. I laughed, and said ?Here, buddy, lemme help ya.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He lifted up those mighty arms like a little boy getting out of his pajamas as I grabbed the hem of his shirt and wrestled it around those sweeping lats and peeled it off his swollen chest until I was pulling it over those shoulders.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I was still breathing heavy and drenched in sweat. He took a look at me and said ?thanks, man- you need me to return the favor?? I lifted up an arm to try to reach behind my head and realized the futility. ?Would you mind??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He laughed, a masculine rumble, and shook his head, ?not at all, bubba, not at all. Now turn around.? So I turned around and lifted my arms up like he had and waited for him to pull it up. First I felt his big paws on my belly, grabbing the hem, then I felt something else. Unmistakably, he was pushing his fat cock into my ass crack while he undressed me. Those meaty arms were wrapped around my torso while he pulled at my sweat-drenched wifebeater, and as he grunted and tugged it over my head, he ground his mound into my big butt, and I moaned softly but uncontrollably: ?fuck.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I heard him laugh again and he pulled away and smacked me on the ass. Then he leaned in next to my ear and muttered ?easy, boy, let?s see if we can make it to the shower.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]That grin was still plastered across his face and then he bit his lip and shucked his shorts.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Dangling between his monstrous thighs was a beautiful cock. Thick as a cucumber, half-hard, probably 8 inches and curving slightly to the right with a fat head like a pink plum, over a pair of fat low hangers and a dark golden bush. Then he turned around and tossed his bag in the locker and picked up his towel, presenting me with my first naked glimpse of his big bubble. It looked like an overgrown peach- rosy and ripe and covered in wet yellow fur. I thought I was gonna cum right there.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He started off towards the shower without another word and I hurried to kick off my shoes and yank off my shorts and throw them into my locker. I didn?t even lock it, just grabbed my towel and scurried off to catch the walking fantasy in front of me.[/COLOR]
  #2   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2008, 10:05 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Growth is damn good. So is your story, man. Fine work. Can't wait for the next chapter.

redroger11
Thanks
  #3   Add to brucedonohue's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2008, 12:01 AM

brucedonohue is on a distinguished road
Yeah Bring It

Woof your are getting us already to beg for me, keep it up, I know reading this I am having no problem in that department. So far this paring seems awesome together. Things could get massive in more ways then one between them.
Thanks
  #4   Add to martinp13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2008, 04:50 AM

martinp13 is on a distinguished road
I know *I* didn't make it to the shower.
Thanks
  #5   Add to Norsejock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2008, 05:49 PM

Norsejock is on a distinguished road
More More! Please!

Oh god, this is the sexiest story in forever!

I love it and I want more.

Pleeease?
Thanks
  #6   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2008, 09:37 PM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Talking Goin' for that Golden Fur

Givin' it up for those glamorous, globular glutes.

Great gobs of great creamy kum !