The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to magusfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2008, 07:29 AM

magusfan is on a distinguished road
Helping Darryl

[COLOR=white]Christina smiled at the timid, skinny and pale-looking boy that was sitting in front of her. She had to glance back down at her notes to get reassurance that he was actually 16, and not much younger. Christina had sat in front of boys years younger, who had been involved in all sorts; muggings, joy-ridings, getting girls pregnant but puberty obviously hadn?t this one yet and didn?t look as if it was likely to make much of an impression when it did. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You?re Darryl, right?? she asked, in her friendliest tone possible.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Y-yes? he stammered. He was obviously a nervous child.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Well, my name?s Christina Hannon. And it?s my job to find you a new home, do you understand that Darryl??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Christina spent her life dealing with tragic cases, and this was up there with some of the worst. Parents killed in a car-crash when he was three years old. All other relatives already dead except for a distant Great Aunty who had brought him up until her own sad demise weeks earlier, leaving her nephew all alone in the world. He?d been bullied throughout school and turned out as a very introverted quiet kid, unable to form personal relationships due to his extreme shyness. From the case notes she?d received, he?d been recognised as an intelligent child by all his teachers ? but one that was too nervous to put himself forward in class and demonstrate it in any solid way. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]And he was still only 16. With that sort of past, what sort of future could be guaranteed for Darryl? Would he ever be able to make friends ? let alone start a relationship? What would his job prospects be like if he?d found school such a struggle? In this sort of situation, it was Christina?s job to ensure he got the best future possible. And ? though Christina, as she rose from her desk and went to the cupboard behind her - desperate problems, caused for desperate measures. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?We?re placing you in a children?s home for the time being? she said softly, as she reached into her pockets for the keys, unlocking the cupboard and took something off the top shelf. ?Many children in your situation have been placed there. You?ll find yourself with many boys your own age.? As she quietly unscrewed the cap from the bottle of pills in her hands, she looked around again. ?How does that sound to you, Darryl??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Darryl looked at her for a second through the thick glasses balanced on his snub nose. He blinked a couple of times once it hit him that she?d addressed him and stumbled around trying to find the right words?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I-it sounds g-good. Fine?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Christina carefully plucked a single white oval pill from the bottle, clasping it in her hands and dropping it into the glass of water nearby. Taking that glass and handing it to a hesitant Darryl she smiled again[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I realise that might seem like an intimidating prospect? She said. ?I know you haven?t always?.gelled with boys your own age. But we definitely feel that this is the best place for you. And I promise, we?ll make things as easy as possible.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Darryl nodded slowly. Christina couldn?t be sure that tears weren?t starting to appear in his eyes again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Please, take a drink. The pill I just put it in there now. It?s to help with your anxiety and the stress you must be facing.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Darryl nodded and took a sip. Then, liking what he found, took another gulp and another bigger one ? until it was all gone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Christina smiled warmly. ?Good boy. I know you?re finding it hard at the moment, but trust me ? you?ll end up fine.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]For the first time since she?d met him, Darryl smiled and his face lit up. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Not a bad looking kid? thought Christina. She was always amazed at how quickly this stuff could work.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]She pulled up outside the large suburban home. Two months ago, she?d placed another case of hers here. A Darryl?.quickly Christina scrambled through the notes in front of her to find a sirname. ?Jones?, that was it. Darryl Jones. As she glanced through the notes again, it was not hard to be impressed by the progress he?d made in that short time. ?Fitting in well? ?Coming out of his shell? ?A lively and likeable member of the time?. The descriptions made placed him as barely recognisable from the timid scared and introverted boy that visited her office after his Aunt?s death. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The figure that greeted her at the door was a young man, looking as if he?d come into his full prime. He was wearing a pair of baggy shorts but his chest was bare ? and what a chest! Meaty, sumptuous and perfectly-rounded pecs, above an impressive six-pack of a stomach. His arms were thick with muscle that contrasted against his otherwise slim and slender body, particularly when it cames to his tight waist ? and such a thick neck too, with an enlarged adam?s apple evident. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Although his body was different - as he saw Christina, he smiled and Christina suddenly recognised the smile that had suddenly lit up his face two months earlier. And what a face to light up now! Hidden beneath a basecall cap, atop a mass of shaggy blonde hair, it was the same essentially as before, recognisable, but almost as if it had been shifted somehow - masculinised. Time had strengthened those faint, almost girly features of before - enlarging a manly jaw, bringing some depth to his brow and those beautiful eyes and thickness to those instantly kissable pink red lips. He was chiselled, manly and oh so beautiful and when he spoke it was in a such low, husky voice that was world?s away from the faint whispered tones of before.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Holy shit?it?s Christine, right?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Christina, yes? she smiled brightly. Funny to think that she was the one getting nervous ? almost indimidated by the beauty of the obviously confident man in front of her. The face was almost angelic, but the studly body betrayed the fact Darryl wasn?t as innocent and na?ve as when he had left her office. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Christina, yeah that?s right.? He smiled and sub consciously drew a hand to the back of his head, showing off the huge bicep in his arm. Then suddenly, standing to one side of the door, beckoning her inside. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]As she obliged, she couldn?t help herself from taking another glance at Darryl. Thick, muscled legs were evident below the shorts, and a particular prominent bulge?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Darryl, can I just say ? it?s wonderful to see you looking so well, after everything that happened.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He shrugged, showing off thick bare shoulders.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?What can I say? The guys here have helped a lot. We stick together, y?know. Play sports, Playstation, go out??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You?re playing sports now? What like football?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Yeah, that?s it.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Any good??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Well, I kick some ass when I have to. Y?know how it is? and he laughed, with a deep rumble that echoed around the hallway. ?I?m so full of energy these days, it?s just awesome. Gotta burn it off in some way?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Christina nodded as she followed him into the living room. It was mid-day but the curtains were still pulled across the window. The TV was on and two creatures on the screen looked as if they were locked in mortal combat. Around the room she noticed several other young guys, similarly dressed to Darryl ? no one seemed in a particular hurry to get dressed. There were empty soda cans dispersed around the place and a few slightly suspicious looking magazines casually discarded over surfaces. Around the walls, posters of scantily clad young women greeted your every view. The room had a musky, manly odor, remniscient of the well-hung studs inhabiting it. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Yo, guys? Darryl shouted out to catch the attention of his friends over the cries and hollering that accompanied the action on the screen.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Who the fuck is that?? said one guy, slightly skinnier than a few of the others ? with closely cropped hair.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Oi, you cheeky fucker ? have some respect? said Darryl, taking a casual swipe around his pals head, and laughing. ?This is er?Chrissy?.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Christina.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Christina, that?s it. Er, this is the guys!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Christina smiled and waved as some of the guys around her nodded.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You fucked her yet, Daryll??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?No, man!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Why not ? you fucked every other girl around here.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Laughter rose around the room, not least from Darryl himself ?She?s my fucking social worker!? Then, turning to her, almost as if in apology and looking at her through those deep eyes again, ?Not that I wouldn?t, you know.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]More laughter hit the room and Christina felt her cheeks redden. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Jesus Darryl, you are one man-whore!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?It?s like I say boys, I didn?t get much practice when I was younger ? catching up on lost time that?s all it is.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I?m sorry about the guys, back there? he said, as he showed her out of the house.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You are??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?What d?you mean??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Daryll, they?re normal young men. So are you, you?ve got nothing to be ashamed of.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Right, yeah.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?And for what it?s worth, so would I??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You?d what??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Fuck you.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Always incredible how effectively that pill works? she thought to herself, minutes later. Wrapped in the muscular arms of the young stud who?d previously sat in her office a timid frightened young geek. And then with her lips wrapped around his monstrous dripping cock. [/COLOR]

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to magusfan For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (June 14th, 2013)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2008, 02:57 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Me oh my!

Perhaps I should have become a social worker instead of a librarian!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2008, 08:36 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Permanent "Dud to stud" transformation in a single one pill dose... If that could be brought to market worlds population of Nerds, Geeks, etc would vanish in a couple of months... Not just from the unstudly dosing themselves... desperate women would be covertly dosing every Nerd they meet in a bar in the hope of making a "nice guy" with the body of a stud...

Ender
  #4   Add to psu3doreal's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2008, 09:01 PM

psu3doreal is an unknown quantity at this point
O_o All I can say is, d-d-d-dayum! Nice!
  #5   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2008, 05:19 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Darryl, lemme have that glass of water!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size