The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to StevePwrBear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 3rd, 2008, 05:57 PM

StevePwrBear
Send a message via Yahoo to StevePwrBear
Uncle Matt's Farm (Chapter 3 - The Gift of a Lifetime?)

Message from StevePwrBear: I hope you like this upcoming new chapter. The character Steve and the other characters to follow are about to embark on a story that hopefully will intrigue you as well as excite you. Try to really envision what they are going through. Enjoy the upcoming NEW 8 chapters. There will be 10 chapters total. Please let me know what you think. Enjoy the journey along with Steve.

Strongly yours,
StevePwrBear

CHAPTER 3 – THE GIFT OF A LIFETIME?

The contact of my father's fist still stung and while I was still pissed off and upset about leaving my mother, I couldn't shake the hazy state that I was in.

As I threw open the door into the night air a thought caught me off-guard: “Am I doing the right thing?” I started to feel scared. Scared of losing my family after a bitter argument and scared of the adventure my mom told me that I was about to experience.

The second the warm glow of the headlights hit my face; the fear seemed to melt slowly away. I felt better. I was so glad that he was here and I could just hop in and tell Uncle Matt to “go, go, go”. I realized that my old life was over and a new one was about to begin. Thoughts of my father’s bitter intoxicated breath told me it was time to leave. Even though I still loved him, I didn’t want to see the old man anytime soon. I hoped that we could make amends someday, but the hope was merely fleeting. Still, the sorrow and loneliness that would be on my mother’s face was going to be a little too much to bear. “YES, it was time for me to go!!”

As I approached the beaten old Ford truck, my clothes felt tighter. My gym shorts were literally hugging my ass with skin tightness due to the pulling of my hardening cock. My tank shirt was slowly tearing at the seams, centimeters at a time, as it was straining to hold me in as well. I gave into it. God, I even relished it. This felt so fucking good and I knew I had no control of it at all. My body did whatever it felt like doing. I wondered that if my intense emotions inside had triggered this new growth spurt, and if calming myself down, would make me return to normal, just like David Banner? I tried to think of anything neutral, but the warm blinding headlights of the rickety old beast that sat calmly in anticipation of my entry kept my excitement flourishing.

I ran around the front of the truck and tried to peer into the bowels of the steel monster to see who was in the captain’s chair. All that could be made out was the figure of something huge. The sheer size of the shadowy figure filled over half of the front seat. My god, this was my Uncle? My clothes dug deeper into my flesh. The door opened from the inside and pushing it was the most massive hand and arm I had ever seen. Fear and intense horniness took over and my shirt tore a little more.

“Come on and get in and let’s start this thing right, little guy,” the extremely deep bass voice said from inside.

“Sure, let’s get outta here, I’m done with this place. They’re driving me nuts…and I’m not little.” I exclaimed with a renewed confidence, as I threw my stuff in the back bed and jumped in the passenger side. As I stretched to get in the big 4x4 I heard and felt a larger tear in my shorts.

I shut the door as his massive arm shifted the gears and we were in reverse and on the road in a flash. The dashboard lights were very dim, which was good, since I was a little afraid to look at much more than the arm, for fear that I would either scream in terror of the “Monster” that dad had called him or cream myself immediately. I guessed on the later since I was sure I would explode out from my clothes, all from just being in his presence.

For over five minutes, neither of us spoke. I could smell a mixed fragrance of sex, leather, dirt, gear oil and sweat. My mind was reeling and I could hardly breath. I could feel the wetness of the fabric of my shorts soaked in precum. My nipples ached from captivity. My heart was pounding to escape from my growing chest.

I would take momentary glances over to captain. Mainly, it was to no avail, since there were very few streetlights. Only as we would pass one would I get a quick glimpse of this mammoth man. God, my uncle was HUGE! I know how wrong it was that I was excited about my grandpa, and how my anger turned me on in front of my father, but I didn’t care if the man seated next to me was related to me or not. I wanted this man. Hell, he was only related by marriage, I thought. So Fuck It. I felt two more tears in my shorts, and cool air ticked my cock.

We had driven for a couple more miles when suddenly he laid his hand on my lap causing a larger tear to my shorts as I jumped. He spoke, “I’m not your Uncle. The Name is Lloyd. I’m you’re Uncle’s…a…partner at the farm. We are really looking forward to getting to know you out there. We have a lot planned for you and it should be a lot of fun and good times. I’m sure you’ll be leaving there a changed man.” He squeezed my leg. “Hmmmm, very nice quads there. Your uncle said you played football?”

“Yes, sir I do. I’m 1st string, All-State and now one of the top ranked centers east of the Mississippi.” The back of my tank ripped again.

“Center…aaay…. well that sounds just about right. With those quads…I mean. You have to be really strong in your legs and all.”

“I sure am, sir. Really strong, see, “ I said as I flexed them as he squeezed. The left leg of my shorts instantly shown more skin as my shorts ripped some more. Even though I could tell he was holding back his strength, the pressure of his squeeze was like a vise. I started to get harder yet.

“Wow, very, very nice. I bet your ass is rock solid too, huh. The girls must love that ass.”

I chuckled and said, “ Yeah they do sir. But I’m not too sure they’re ever gonna get a crack at it.” I put my hand on top of his and gave it a squeeze of my own. I’m usually not so brazen about my come-ons, but suddenly there was something about this man that made me feel very comfortable around him and besides that ever since the encounter with Billy the night before, I had been horny as fuck. Not even my massive orgasms in the morning had subsided my urges. Hell, for even a moment, I probably could have fucked…well…you know.

Even though I could see him only in shadows and glimpses, I was getting completely rock hard for him and I’m sure he could see my cock making quite a tent out of my gym shorts. I continued my forwardness, “With a grip like yours, I bet you could have a crack at it.”

With that he took his hand off my leg and shoved it under me, literally picking me up off the seat with just that one hand and he squeezed my ass so hard it pushed my cock through my jockstrap and shredded through my gym shorts, springing it out into fresh air. I almost immediately came thinking about the Hulk.

“Oh yeah, really hard ass and muscular too. OH, what do we have here, what a fucking nice piece of boy cock too. You think I could handle that?”

“God, I fucking hope so, sir.” I said as I started to buck my hips.

“The thing is boy, I don’t think you could handle me.” Lloyd said as he pulled his hand out from under me and flexed his huge bicep instantly ripping the tight tee shirt he had on under his overalls. His bicep kept getting bigger and bigger the longer he held the flex and as it did, my cock got harder and harder. God I wanted to feel him growing. I involuntarily put my hand up to feel his growing muscle. My eyes must have been huge looking at him, cause I could see his teeth as he smiled really broadly. I turned toward him in the seat and started to lick his massive gun. As I held it, I could’ve swore that it continued to grow just like Billy did last night and I did today. Now I knew there was a connection with Billy, Lloyd and Uncle Matt and I couldn’t wait to find out what it was. I heard him moan and he put me in a headlock and pulled the truck off the road skidding to a halt.
“GET OUT”

“What!!?”

“You heard me, get out and get in the bed of the fucking truck, RIGHT NOW. I’m going to show you something.”

“Yes sir,” And I did as I was told. I didn’t want to piss him off; I just wanted to obey the huge muscle god.

“You better not touch that cock of yours and get off, boy, or I’ll fucking tan your hide. You hear me?” He started the truck back up and pulled back onto the road.

“Yes, sir, I promise, sir.” God, was this really happening?

We were only on the road for less than a mile when we came upon a gated dirt road that went into some of the thickest looking forest I’ve ever seen. Lloyd turned off the pavement and told me to open the gate. I did, as I was told, not so much that he told me too, but that I was hoping for my fantasy to come true. Still, being ordered around by this behemoth was very erotic and enticing. I got back in the bed of the truck and we went down the long dirt road. About 3 miles down he turned left and we stopped at a small clearing next to a pond. I had no clue where we were, other than I knew that there was no one for miles around. With his massive size he could beat the shit out of me and left me for dead and no one would ever know, but I knew deep inside his intentions were totally on the up and up. Growing up, I hoped. By now, my shorts and tank were in shreds, hanging like molted skin off of my near naked body. Even the elastic pouch in my jock was no match for my new size.

He got out of the truck, grabbed me under my shoulders and lifted me effortlessly out of the truck bed and over his head. As he lowered me down he stopped where my cock was right at his mouth and he engulfed my entire prick down his throat. He had suction like an industrial Hoover and with a loud POP, which almost made me cum, he released my pulsating cock. He set me on the ground and said, “Follow me, son. You’re going to get a birthday present you’ll never going to fucking forget. Young Billy was only the beginning.”

BINGO, I thought. I fucking knew it. This was all connected somehow. God, this is too much.

As we walked toward the water, I was now able to see just how huge this man really was. He was by far the largest being on earth I had EVER seen. He must’ve stood about 8 ft tall and was completely packed with muscle. He was as massive in muscle or more than Jay Cutler or any other bodybuilder. I could see him involuntarily flexing his ass muscles with ever step he took. His shoulders must have measured about 3–4 feet across and his thighs were as large as an oak tree. His chest looked completely ripped under that white t-shirt and it spread across him like two humungous mounds of granite pillows. Billy would have looked like a mere weakling compared to this man. Only my grandpa came close.

He stopped and turned around. His face was the most beautiful face I had ever seen. He had dark hair that was long and flowing and the finely chiseled features everywhere. I could tell his eyes were Dark Ocean blue and his lips were full and pouted a little. He put his hands on his hips and motioned for me to come closer with his head. I did so and when I got about 3 feet in front of him he said to stop. He didn’t say anything for about 2 minutes. He just looked at me with such an incredible lust in his eyes that I felt totally drawn to him. My whole body was excited at the prospect of even being within a few feet of this God. I started to walk towards him.

“STOP, DON’T MOVE A STEP CLOSER. Stay right where you are. I’m getting a good last look at you. You are going to be one of the best, I’m sure of it. WOW! You Uncle said you were a sight to behold and you’re really beyond that.”

“Thank you, sir. But I’m nothing compared to you. God, I just want to touch you; to feel your magnificence. What do you want me to do for you, sir?”

“Steve, I want you to see, feel and be something that’s beyond your wildest fantasies. Today you’re a man and it’s time you know why your father thinks your Uncle Matt is a freak or monster. Your Uncle is not the type of freak that your father has made him out to be. He is a giving, generous and loving man who only wants the best out of this life. I’m about to show you the most amazing gift that I have ever been given, and that gift was from your Uncle. He sent me to get you and give you this gift as well. But before I could I had be sure that this is something you have wanted all your life. Billy was the test; the beginning to get you acclimated, so you would be able to really get your gift from me if we thought you could handle it. I now know you can. Your Uncle can’t do it himself, at the moment, because he is tending to other men in our bloodline, just like you. He will meet us back at the farm, when we get there and then you will get your final treatment from him. Now this next bit is very important so listen carefully.”

“I am, sir.”

“I fucking love it when you call me sir. It shows respect and you are definitely going to respect me for the next 2 ? hours. You will do whatever I want and you will be obedient. Do you understand this and do you agree?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good, but nevertheless, it really won’t matter once we begin because you won’t have a choice. First off, whatever you do, I’m telling you that the most important thing is that you don’t move or say anything unless your told too or made too. Second, whatever happens to you, go with it. It will make things that much easier on you if you totally give in to what is going to happen. Don’t fucking fight this, OKAY!”

“Yes SIR. I want this, sir. I want whatever you have to offer me.”

“Good boy!! Now, you’re going to witness something that you have never witnessed before. What happened to you last night is minuscule compared to what you’re going to experience now. Then you’re going to go through something that only a very few men on this earth have ever felt before. Billy gave you your first stage last night. I’m sure you’ve noticed some BIG changes in your body?”

“God, yes, sir. It’s been amazing. I feel so big and powerful and turned on all the time.”

“Well, now you’re going to go through the second phase with me and the third stage with your equal, which is someone who has been predestined to go through this with you. You’ll find that out later. Then you will have the final stage with your Uncle. Remember, you’re going to change, Steve. You’re going to become something you’ve always dreamed of and something that you never could have imagined. I’m also sure that you have figured out that your grandfather was one of us, correct?”

“Yes sir, I knew he was someone special and now I realize just how special.”
“Well he is a very special man. You’ll soon find out just how amazingly special he is. I want you to remember how you feel about him, and how badly you want to be big, because it’s not going to be all fun and games, either. You’re going to feel massive amounts of pain, but even higher amounts of pure pleasure. Don’t scream or run, because there is no one around that will hear you. I’m not saying that to scare you, but this will be quite a shock. Are you ready?”

“I…I guess.” Inside I was saying to myself. ‘If it’s what I think and am praying for, then HELL YEAH I’m ready.’ My cock was still hard as a rock and it was beginning to throb hard. He looked down and noticed my cock bouncing uncontrollably.

“Yeah, I think your ready, son.”

Boy, I was ready for anything. I’ve wanted to be with a mammoth muscle man all my life and I was finally going to have my dream come true. Little did I know that it was going to change my life forever and cause me to never see my mom again?

Lloyd smiled and closed his eyes. His put his hands on his hips and started to softly chant some kind of dialect that I couldn’t understand. I immediately noticed that the birds and insects became silent. I couldn’t hear the crickets anymore either or any noises at all except what sounded like a low rumbling. Very soon, I started to feel the ground shake all around me. I thought Kentucky was experiencing its very first sizable earthquake. My first instinct was to run for cover but I remembered what Lloyd had said about not running and then I saw Lloyd’s eyes open and I realized where the shaking was coming from. It was coming from him.

Lloyd’s body started to tremble. This must’ve been turning him on too as I noticed a huge bulge snaking down his right leg underneath the overalls. It stopped for a moment just below mid thigh and I thought to myself, “Dear God, He must be over 15 inches long.” Then it started back up again. The thickness was over one-third as big as the thickness of his massive leg. His body started to shake and vibrate even more. Then I noticed a dark trail of wetness coming from where his cock head had been and his flowing precum was accenting the shape of his cock even more. The ground was really shaking now and then he began to vibrate intensely. His cock finally stopped just below his knee. My mouth watered and my asshole puckered for his jean snake. The vibrations were so intense that his body was almost humming. I know what your thinking and your right. His body and the ground weren’t shaking with a violent type of sensation but more of a continuous vibration, like a vibrator. The lower half of his right leg was now soaked with all the precum pouring out of him, making a pool of it under his foot.

The ground was vibrating so much it started to tickle my feet. I felt a strange sensation go up my legs to my pelvis, hitting my cock and balls, causing my own cock to begin precumming like crazy, just like Lloyd was doing. Then the feeling went up my torso till my entire body was vibrating almost as much as his. The sensation was overwhelming and I felt completely relaxed and invigorated at the same time. My cock was more rigid than I had ever known it to be and as it stood out from my body it was flinging huge amounts of precum all over the place. I couldn’t resist the feeling, my nuts were boiling with gallons of turning cum, my cock was violently convulsing; coating my body and his with precum, and every single fiber of my body was beginning to orgasm. I was about to explode, unable to control any function within me, when he yelled the words “MATTONIMUS PATHONEIUS SANCTORIUM NOMEN!!! ENTER ME GREAT ONE” and I realized my prayers might be right, as my all time fantasy was about to happen.

But, instead of exploding into what would have been the most euphoric orgasm in the history of man, the vibrations slowed and stopped. Still, the will to cum in me was stronger than ever, but I was able to take a couple of deep breaths, relax and the feeling of the explosive orgasm slowly went away.

Suddenly there was a blinding silver light that struck Lloyd from everywhere and from what I could tell, came from nowhere. It was only for a split second and I wondered for a moment if I had been seeing things, but then I saw Lloyd’s body start to actually pulsate. His entire body was beating like a heart would, pumping itself up like a bodybuilder did before the big contest. It was really strange though, because Lloyd wasn’t actually flexing his body; his body was flexing itself. Lloyd hadn’t moved his legs or arms at all since all of this had started. Larger and larger his muscles became as they filled with blood like he was going through a massive workout, but all he was doing was standing there with his hands on his hips. He wasn’t actually growing taller, but it really looked like he was getting a massive pump.

I noticed that Lloyd’s eyes had rolled back in his head and I could tell he was in some sort of trance. His breathing increased with every breath and his inhales were becoming so powerful that I could feel the pull towards him with every breath, but amazingly his exhales were only normal size. Where was all that air going? As I looked closer I could see that he was actually using the oxygen to inflate himself. “But that’s impossible.” I thought; or was it. The more oxygen he brought inside him, the more the blood would flow into his muscles, and the bigger those mammoth muscles would become. I noticed that his cock was getting thicker too, as well as the bulge in his crotch was showing more and more as his balls must have been increasing. The fabric of his overalls was straining like crazy trying to hold in his massive tool.

Again the earth around us rumbled, but this time it was due to the incredibly low bass sound of Lloyd’s moans in between his awesome breathes. His moans became louder and louder to the point of massive growls. Even the sound of the man before me was highly sexual. Again my cock grew even harder than ever in my life. I never thought that I could be more turned on then I was with Billy, and then I was even turned on my in the morning with my self indulgence, but now my cock literally ached with sexual heightness and my insatiability was growing beyond any normal realm of erogenous pleasure. My anticipation of what I was hoping was going to happen and everything I was experiencing up to this point, was beyond my wildest fantasies already. I was completely enthralled with this man before me. I started to get dizzy from the colossal lust and power I was experiencing and I had to close my eyes for a second. With my eyes closed, I could feel the sound of his booming voice hitting me on my chest and sinking into my flesh. God I felt more fucking alive then ever.

The second that I opened my eyes back up, Lloyds massive arms suddenly rose sharply above his head and there was an invisible shock wave that blew out from his body which knocked me on my ass as well as toppling over a couple of 30 ft. trees. It was definitely loud enough to produce a huge, long echo that bounced off the valley walls. The blast of energy felt like a Mack truck had hit me, but as I stumbled back to my feet I could feel the actual energy from the shock wave start to radiate through me. It felt like my own body was expanding but I couldn’t see any physical changes. My balls began to pulsate just like Lloyd’s body had been. It felt like I was having the most intense workout and sexual experience of my life. Every muscle in my body was tightening and becoming harder and harder, though I still wasn’t growing any bigger than I already had. My arms felt like they were going to explode in size and even my face felt tighter. I could feel my legs becoming huge tree trunks of muscle and my ass became literally rock hard. I felt my abs tighten and I pulled up my shirt and looked at my stomach. No Change. There was no change anywhere physically on me, but the feeling inside of me was exploding with power and ecstasy.

Even stronger feelings of lust came over me. My mind went blank and visions of muscle, cum, cocks and giant men rushed in. But unlike the dream I had after being with Billy, every image of every man was of Lloyd. I didn’t care about anything or anyone else in the world at all. Not my Mom or Dad, not Billy, Grandpa, or even Uncle Matt. All I knew is how much I wanted to be huge like him. No, actually I wanted to be a complete part of him. My entire body literally ached to be like him and to have him. My cock started to pulsate like crazy and even stronger and more intense huge waves of pleasure over took me, completely. I had to be a part of this man. I had to feel him. I yearned to be him, to touch him, to experience all that he was feeling. I could feel an even larger build up of an explosion in me and I embraced it. I gave myself freely, remembering what Lloyd had said. Not only was my cock like a rock, my body started to become very rigid and then I no longer had control of myself. The energy blast from Lloyd had taken complete control over me and I had no choice whatsoever to fight it. I was more than eager to let it consume me.

Levels of ecstasy were building one on top of another. Wave after wave of sexual intensity filled up so much inside of me that I couldn’t control myself, nor did I want to. I welcomed the impending result, whatever it may be. It felt that my whole body was going to explode. I saw Lloyd’s arms fall back down to shoulder height and then he outstretched them towards me. A blinding electrical current shot from his fingertips and targeted my crotch.

Now I could feel my balls going into another sort of overdrive. They weren’t only pulsating, they moving around in my sack and I could tell they were growing. Again, there had been the intense pain of being shocked, but it quickly went away. It was replaced by a feeling that was amazingly even more powerful, like it was energizing me more than I already was. I looked down just to see if it was like before with the rest of my body. To my joy, it wasn’t. I could see my balls getting larger. I felt them against my legs pushing them apart, as they needed more room to grow. Bigger and heavier they became, filling up with so much cum and pressure I could feel it turning and boiling inside. Then all of the lust and euphoria I was feeling want straight to my balls. I started to scream in pleasure, and with each shout, my voice seemed to get lower, till I was shaking the ground myself with my own moaning and groaning. Lloyd raised his hands as if a magician would to levitate his partner in a show and my body lifted off the ground. I began to rise higher and higher to almost 20 feet in the air. My entire body was trembling with electricity. I tilted in about 45 degrees towards my immediate lover. He looked up at me and smiled. “Give me your desire,” he growled.

I couldn’t contain the new intense feeling and I let out a type of sonic boom scream as I started to shoot, but not in a normal way with shot after shot; it was more like one continuous flow and I was hitting and pouring it all over Lloyd’s body over 10 feet away and 20 feet up. Whatever this man was doing to me, I was in purest form of euphoria, being his pawn in this game of muscle and power. My back arched involuntarily; throwing my arms back and I embraced what was happening as I let my seed stream out from my body soaking the wall of muscle in front of me. Down upon his godlike body my white cream flowed soaking his clothes against his body, showing me every curve and mound. My body moved around like an unmanned fire hose that was spraying everywhere. My joy juice was soaking not only Lloyd, but also 20-30 feet all around us. I had given up complete control.

He motioned with his hand for me to come closer to him and I moved through the air slowly. I suddenly was able to regain control of my arms, but my cock led the way. I took a hold of my enormous shaft and aimed it back at him as he opened his mouth and inhaled again causing the large stream of pearl liquid to be sucked in by an incredible vacuum force. His inhalation was so strong, that my entire body started to be pulled toward him and by the time he closed his mouth to swallow I was only a foot away from him. He let out a huge growl and then he began to actually glow. His entire body underneath his clothes was actually radiating a dull soft auburn light. It was getting brighter and brighter, but not blinding. I was being enticed by him like being a moth to the flame. He had completely entranced me. I then was softly rested back down to earth. I raised my hand to touch him on the arm and the millisecond that our skin met I felt continuous bursts of energy, which started the most amazing sight I had ever seen.

First, his groans and growls became louder and he began to grunt like a wild animal. He actually snarled and gnashed his teeth together almost biting me. I pulled my hand away as I started to notice his shirt beginning to quickly shred from his body exposing inch by inch of golden moonlit skin and a huge and sensuous chest that I yearned to touch. As his t-shirt literally exploded off of him, it hung out of his overalls. He must’ve known how much I wanted to touch him, to feel his immense body, because I felt his hand behind my back as he pulled me into him, burying my face between his massive mounds of what was his chest. I hadn’t really noticed so much with my eyes before, other than seeing his shirt rip off of him, but he wasn’t just growing, his body was multiplying. Muscles on top of muscles were getting larger, longer and fuller. I could feel him getting larger and larger under me. Suddenly I felt my feet leave the ground again, but this time it was due to the giant that was being produced. He held me tight against him as he continued to grow. I stuck out my tongue and tasted my own salty cum as licked the mounds of his open chest. When my tongue found one of his succulently enormous nipples I felt a huge growth spurt that cause me to almost suffocate as his nipple extended and filled my mouth.

His overalls no longer had any room in them for his body either. The next item to give was both straps off of his shoulders. As the buttons popped off, one of them had so much force that it shot out one of the trucks tires over fifteen feet away flattening it. The rest of the jean fabric of the overalls became so tight as it pulled across his growing body they were beginning to dig into his flesh. As if he was the muscular dough in a Croissant roll can, the overalls weren’t able to contain him anymore and the fabric exploded and shredded like cheesecloth. The tightly woven material ripped apart with strands of white and blue threads flew everywhere. His entire chest heaved around my head as I clung with my teeth to his giant sized nipple. In fact his whole body seemed to engulf mine. I felt as though I would smoother in ecstasy. When his body finally rebounded he had instantly grown larger than Billy had been
His large hand that was holding me against him went under my ass and as the last bit of overalls fell to the ground, the man was completely naked and still growing beneath me. I licked everywhere I could reach my mouth. His massive arms, his chest, his stomach and his armpits all were licked clean of the mixture of my cum and his sweat.

Next I felt his other huge hand on my back again. The strength on him was colossal. It was completely effortless for him to hold up my new 315lb body with his one hand. The cool night air added another tingling sensation, as I felt him skin-to-skin, it was becoming too much for my senses to handle. I felt as if I was going insane with lust and hungry for more. I thought that he had put his hand under my ass, as if to get a better hold of me, but it wasn’t for the reason I thought. He had another plan as I felt his middle finger slowly play with my hole and he entered me. I screamed in pleasure and pain as his already 8” finger grew inside me, opening my ass wider and wider and sending my further and further into a sexual frenzy. He finger fucked me with such force that he would sometimes exit my ass and then plummet his appendage to the hilt. When his finger became over 12 inches long, as he was now well over 20 feet high, it pushed so hard against my prostate that I almost passed out from the intensity. When he found my pleasure spot I felt another bolt of electricity spring from his finger and penetrate my glory hole. The pain was excruciating but the pleasure was even more intense. His massive finger continued moving in and out of me with an increasingly ferocious pace and again, I started to cum in huge violent bursts that was soaking most all of me and more of Lloyd’s enormous torso. After about a minute of completely soaking us to the bone and muscle, I finally stopped my orgasm, but Lloyd didn’t stop growing or fucking me with his expanding power-fuck-tool. Little did I realize it, but he had inserted 2 and then 3 fingers up my ass and each were sending shards of electrical currents into me. I had a wonderful glimmer of a thought that he was opening me up for larger things to come. I was in such a state of utopia that, any coherent thoughts were gone and there was no ebbing of my pleasure. My orgasms hadn’t even phased out any of my insatiable lust. This was completely incredible.

He grunted some more and as I looked down below I noticed the ground getting further and further away. I thought that he must have now been almost 25 feet tall. By the feel of his fingers, the middle one must have been over 14” now. How was I taking this huge size of him, could only be answered that he had primed me in the process. I never had a man in me bigger than Billy up my ass and I now realized how I had managed that. They had the ability to change not only their own bodies, but others as well, and all by a means that was still unobtainable to me. But now all I wanted to was to be completely filled by him. I shuddered at the prospect of that main appendage of his.

He continued to ram his finger in me with such force my cock was getting a hand job from the muscles on his torso. Then in one huge thrust to his knuckles, I shot one final huge glob of cum straight up and over his head. This must’ve been the right signal for him, because he exited his fingers from me when the middle was about 16” long. I was beginning to become somewhat frightened at the thought of his cock. I didn’t even want to look down at it, just yet.

He was now bigger than some of the surrounding trees but there was no one for miles so any passersby wouldn’t notice him. He not only was getting taller, but I could tell that he was getting wider and bigger everywhere, because the next thing I felt was something hard and large as a tree trunk against my right leg. I looked down and saw that there was a 3-foot cock rising and pulsating under and beside me. There was only one way to describe my thoughts. Unbelievable. There was enough precum coming out of it to fill a large mortar bucket. In fact the puddle it was making on the ground looked large enough to fill a kiddy pool. My cock was still pulsating and hard as a rock and the need for more was still as strong as ever.

I looked up at Lloyd’s face and his eyes were open and looking down at me with the same intense lust as before, but something else that made me to continue to look into them. He spoke in a low giant’s size voice. “NOW IT SHALL BEGIN FOR YOU. YOUR NOW WILL HAVE YOUR NEW LIFE!! MATTONIMUS ORGANASMI MOTOGAMEN EXPECTORIUM GIGANTUS.”

I was unable to look away as the power Lloyd’s piercing eyes looked deep at me, no rather into me. At first I didn’t realize it but he was actually hypnotizing me to be ready for what was to come next. As Lloyd later told me, he had to hypnotize me otherwise I never would have been able to carry through with everything. Also that my encounter with Billy was to give my body the elasticity I would need now. If I wouldn’t have been hypnotized and made unaware of the excruciating pain that my body was about to undergo, I probably would have died.

As I looked into his eyes, his mind control on me was amazing. He spoke with his mouth for the last time, “ YOU MUST WANT THIS WITH ALL YOUR WILL AND SOUL. DO YOU MY BOY?”

“I do sir!”

“GOOD, NOW WE WILL TALK NO MORE, JUST LOOK AT ME, SON. LOOK DEEP INTO MY EYES AND HEAR MY THOUGHTS…YOU ARE NO LONGER OF YOU OWN BODY, BUT OF MINE. YOU SHALL HEAR, THINK, SMELL, TASTE, AND BE ONLY FOR ME RIGHT NOW. YOU MUST COMPLY STEVE; YOU MUST HEAR WITH MY THOUGHTS AND OBEY THEM. YOU CANNOT AVERT ME. YOU ARE MINE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?”

I nodded yes, not so much that I was answering his questions, it was that I had wanted this all my life and I could not resist him, even if I had wanted to. The power he had over me right at that moment was so strong; that I was completely useless to deny what was about to happen next. The feeling of yearning for this was more than I could bear. I felt a tear of joy run down my right cheek, as I was able to hear him even though his mouth did not move again.

“YOU ARE MINE TO CHANGE. YOU ARE MINE TO OWN. YOU ARE MINE AND YOUR UNCLE’S FOREVER. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?”

I nodded again.

“YOU WILL HAVE THE SAME POWER AS ALL OF US ON UNCLE MATT’S FARM. YOU WILL BE A TITAN. YOU WILL SERVE YOUR UNCLE AND DO HIS WILL. YOU WILL BE A GOD AMUNEST GOD’S. DO YOU WANT THIS?”

I nodded that I did, but I never once thought about trying to look away or escape what was happening to me. All I saw was a paradise there that I had never known before. My entire body tingled with pleasure. I longed to be there, to be a part of this God of a man who would show me my true calling. His eyes were all that I could look at and I felt a complete peace within them.

With his massive hands on my shoulders, holding me in place like an action figure for him to play with, he completely overtook my thoughts and being. I was his puppet and I was his to own. As soon as he knew that I was completely under his spell he started transferring the information I needed to start my change. First, He showed me how he was going to change me with figures of his cock down my throat and up my ass, filling me with his cum. He showed me the end product of me and every fiber of my being had gone rabid for it. I was going to be as massive as he was and he would make it so I could be big or smaller, depending on how I wanted to be for a particular task or day. I would always be massively strong, and have the ability to change myself, but he and Uncle Matt could change my body to suit them as they wished. With the strength he would give me I would be able to lift anything that was over 5,000 times my own weight. When I would be small and tiny as an ant, I would still be able to lift a normal sized human being. And when he would make me a Titan, like he was now, I would literally be able to lift buildings and the heaviest items on earth. He asked in my head one last time if that was what I really wanted and I replied by starting to cum uncontrollably and I continued to cum as I looked into this man who had completely taken me. Our eyes never shut or blinked once.

He told me what I needed to do. I know that sounds insane but he really talked to me, through his eyes now instead of his mouth. They told me to empty myself of all of my sperm. That any of my own sperm would be useless and hold back the change in me. I was to completely empty myself dry until it was only painful dry orgasms. After that had happened, he told me I was to drink from him, swallowing all of his cum and when my stomach could take no more I was to let him enter my ass where he would complete the replacement of my sperm with his. His eyes told me he would fill me with more than I needed. He said all of this and as he had total control over my mind and body as I continued to cum He told me that I would feel no pain when he entered me and my body would start to change itself. He said that I would have no control over the change this time, but that after I had completed the process, I would be able to change every part of myself at will and with almost instantaneous results. The only time that it would follow an uncontrollable pattern is when he or Uncle Matt needed to change me. At that point, I would be in the mode that he had been going through now, with me. He said that up until this point, I still had the option to stop my change, but after I drink his cum, there would be no going back, ever. I would be a permanent muscle god and a loyal member of Uncle Matt’s Farm. He told me he would give me a moment to think about it and if I had been enjoying the feeling of what had happened so far, that that was only the beginning.

I was feeling the best I ever had in my life and it was all because of this man. How could I even know what pain is, as I looked into his soul. He told me how I would love what was going to happen and I already knew that to be true. I loved every second of it. I told him to finish my change and that I had never wanted anything more in my life. Then he told me to obey him and to begin to drink from his cock.

He lowered me back onto the ground and I stood with his large cock dangling a foot above my head. Long thick strands of precum covered my face and body and it sent more jolts of electricity through me. He bent his knees slightly and for some insane reason I knew what I had to do. I open my mouth as wide as I could onto his cock and took in as much of it as I could, which was only the tip of his head. I licked the head and stuck my tongue into his piss hole. It fit perfectly and I stared to tongue fuck him. I was instantly rewarded as I could feel rivers of cum flowing down his shaft to me. I pulled out my tongue but held my lips firmly against his head just in time as the sweetest and most pungent tasting cum flowed into me. At first I wasn’t even able to keep 1/3 of his juice in me long enough to swallow it, but that soon changed. In a matter of seconds, there was no need to swallow as he started to shove the entire head into my mouth completely filling it. There was no explanation how, but my mouth expanded like a rubber band. At first I started to choke and gag, because I was unable to breath and Lloyd eased up a bit. Then every few seconds the flow would stop long enough for me to take a breath and then it would start all over again. I would occasionally get a taste of his cum as it would pass my tongue and it was the saltiest and sweetest taste I’ve ever had. It felt like gallons of it were pouring into me. My stomach started to grow as the juice filled me up.

Suddenly the flow of his colossal spunk stopped. He pulled his cock out of my hungry mouth and I looked down. My stomach looked as if I were 9 months pregnant. I put my hands under my belly and shook it up and down to hear the frothy substance crash like waves in my abdomen. I looked back up at the giant before me and there was a large glob of cum hanging off of his beast cock. I lapped it up.

Then in a violent pain my stomach started to spasm like crazy as all of his semen immediately started to absorb into my body. I bent over in agony as my stomach decreased in size to even smaller then it had been all along. The pain ebbed quickly and I noticed that a 4 pack started to show and then 2 more abs above those came quickly into view. Soon I was looking at a super hard and cut 10-pack.

I started feeling a heat rise inside of me that was radiating outward. I could see the definition cutting through my body as his muscle juice spread throughout me. I looked like a chiseled work of art. It made me incredibly hornier than I already was and jumped up to shoved more of his enormous shaft into my mouth and I could feel it stretching my esophagus. My mouth felt completely elastic and my jaw actually dislocated. There was no pain only complete joy and pleasure. I hung there sucking on his shaft, climbing higher on it with every suck.

That’s when the same feeling of growth I had before started up again. Only this time I noticed that my body WAS expanding. The definition was already there, but now I could feel my muscles building at an incredible rate. My legs ballooned up to the size of tree trunks and I noticed that Lloyd’s cock was lowering further down my throat but not because he was pushing it there, it was because I was getting taller. My feet came back to earth and at the same time it was snaking down in me I could feel my throat expanding to accommodate it and soon I was actually able to breath freely as well. Slowly, his entire 3-foot cock was completely inside and I could feel it in the pit of my stomach, again filling me with his muscle juice. I opened my mouth wider and I was able to fit one of his giant balls in there and as I grew the other ball was simple to engulf. But this time I had grown almost tall enough that I only had to tilt my head back a little to take him in. Then I must’ve stopped growing because I no longer needed to tilt my head; in fact his pelvis was now in perfect position.

I felt so charged up with life and strong as hell. I glanced down at myself and was shocked. I was fucking HUGE!!! I must have had a 70” chest and 30” biceps and I was at least 16 feet tall. In fact my chest was so large and my arms were so strong that I had unconsciously picked Lloyd up off the ground and was holding him in mid air as he filled me up and I kept growing. In fact I felt large growth spurts now. I was in awe of my own massive amounts of strength. This man must have weighted over a ton and I picked him up like he was a twig. I could tell this was turning on Lloyd more than ever because he was literally face fucking me by this time and I was helping him by grabbing the sides of his massive ass and pushing and pulling him out of my mouth. He had grabbed a tree branch over 50 feet off the ground for stability as he fucked my face. With each thrust of his cock, I could feel him literally fucking my throat.

His blasts of cum in me were getting stronger and I could feel the circumference of his cock increase with every shot, too. He was now pumping his cock almost completely out of my mouth and shoving it to the hilt every time, just like he had done with his finger in my ass. Over and over he came for what seemed like hours and then he abruptly stopped.

He pulled his beat red cock out of my mouth, letting go of the tree branch, dropping to the ground with an earth-shattering thud. He turned around behind him to grab a small dogwood tree uprooting it. He brought it around and told me to bite down on it when he told me too. Then after he laid it in front of me, he told me to bend over and get ready. This giant man moved with amazing swiftness as he grabbed my head pushing me down on all fours and then took a hold of my hips. The entire ground beneath us was shaking and when he got into position he didn’t mince words. I knew he had been waiting for this moment, since we met and he wasn’t about to prolong it any more.

“NOW, BOY, GET READY TO BITE DOWN ON THAT HARD”

My mouth was on the way down when I felt his enormous shaft literally ram my ass like a rocket. I felt only a small amount of actual pain, but more of an intense pressure, like that of the rush of bullet into its target, being pushed in at an incredible speed. My ass immediately clamped around him in a joyous viselike grip and he began fucking me so hard that I had to grab onto a couple of trees to steady myself and to give him something immobile to ram his huge cock into. The whole time he was fucking me, he was still cumming in huge amounts. He ended up picking my legs up and was pulling me into him as he was thrusting. It was all I could do to hold onto those big oak trees. Leaves and branches were showering us from the violence the trees and I were receiving.

There was so much cum that he was still pumping in me faster than what my body could absorb, that with every thrust of his cock, massive amounts of his cum was shooting out of any escape area of my ass that it could find. Lloyd was soaked with his own cum. Then he stopped ramming into me and slowly began to almost completely go out of me and slowly right back in up to his balls, as his cock was still amply flowing his muscle cum into me. Because he fucking was slower, it gave it more time to absorb into the lining of my ass. This whole time I had continued to grow. I was now over 25 feet tall, if I would have been standing I would have been almost as wide as the side of a house. Lloyd had grown more too and was now over 45 feet tall and his truck could have sat very comfortably on his chest. It seemed that he was calming down, but then he said.

“Here comes the last of it, boy.” He bellowed. And an incredible final surge of
cum shoot so hard into me that it caused me to begin to cum myself. That must have been when Lloyd knew I was full of what I needed. He pulled out of me and I let me back down onto the ground. I was around 25 feet high and still able to look up into my master’s eyes and was ready for the next command, when he grabbed my face and gave me the most sensual and romantic kiss I have ever had. This in turn, broke the spell and I was able to feel the effects of his work on me. I was in shear Muscle God Heaven.

Lloyd grabbed me again and hugged me in the most sensuous bear hug, I had ever had. We held each other for what seemed to be forever. Lloyd took me by the waist and we kissed and felt each other all over. I could tell that Lloyd was just as incredibly turned on as I was. His moans and grunts were causing the ground below to rumble, again.

He stopped kissing me to ask, “How do you feel, buddy?” as his mammoth cock ground against my hard as rock body. I wasn’t sure how to answer him, because of all the different feelings I was feeling at that moment, but I tried my best.

“Fucking invincible, HUGE, erotic, like a God, and there’s so much power and strength running through me continuously that I feel like I’m going to explode. I feel fucking powerful as hell! Whatever you did to me, I’m forever in your debt. I am your student, loyal subject and I’m hoping, something more. I am proud to be an eternal member of Uncle Matt’s Farm and my loyalty to you and my Uncle is complete and pure. I also have this insatiable need to show off my strength.” I said as I released him and I bent over and literally lifted his pickup and held it with ease over my head.

“Whoooaaa, careful son, that’s not paid for just yet,” as he laughed and playfully grabbed my aching and hard cock.

“It feels so fucking light. Jesus I must be the strongest man in the world.”

“Nope, not THE strongest.” Lloyd said as he picked me up as well as the truck I was holding, clear up and over his own head. I was in such shock from the colossal amount of strength from this God of a man, that I started to lose my grip on the truck. Lloyd noticed this and immediately put me back down hard on the ground. You could hear the earthquake this cause all around us. As I set the “toy” truck back down I stood back up and he slapped my chest hard, grabbing my nipple and pulling me close to him so he could kiss me hard and deep some more. Now that I’m thinking about our tongues intertwining, I can safely say that his tongue was probably about a foot long whereas mine was about 10 inches. He broke from our kiss to say, “Do you want to know why I’ve made you this big and strong, boy?”

“Well, sir it has kinda crossed my mind, but right now I don’t really care. I’m just in love with it.”

“You should care, cause you’ve been giving the best gift in the world. And it’s a gift that is actually from your Uncle.”

“My Uncle? I thought you did this to me.”

“But who do you think, did this to me? Your Uncle. He’s had this planned for you for quite some time and he was gracious enough to let me do the honors. He knew how I felt about you and he thought you might take this easier coming from someone that wasn’t as intimidating as he was.”

“Intimidating?! MY GOD, if he is more intimidating then you then I would have lost consciousness at the mere sight of him.”

“You would have, most all do. Now remember Steve, you will always stay super humanly strong, but you have the ability to change your height from 1 inch to over 100 feet. And as a safety measure, since I am the one who made you, you’re change can be overridden by me and I can make you as big or as little as I feel fit.”

“So Lloyd,” I said with a smirk on my face, “How do you feel for me?”

“Does this answer your question?” Lloyd said as he lifted me over his head, 65 feet above the ground and started to press my body. Every time he lowered me toward him my cock dove deep into his gapping mouth. It was pure euphoria for both of us. We were so heavily into each other that we didn’t see the small Tonka sized car driving toward us through the woods.

It was a cop car. The two thickly muscle officers inside were ready for action and they knew what adventures lay ahead of them.

That’s when the sound of the sound of the siren woke me up as I laid on the living room floor.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to StevePwrBear For This Useful Post:
ostrogoth1 (April 20th, 2013)
  #2   Add to scott2462's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 3rd, 2008, 08:24 PM
Back in the gym

scott2462 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to scott2462
fucking hot. looking forward to the next installment to see what happens with the cops.
  #3   Add to Bradykins's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 4th, 2008, 01:00 PM
Better than the toaster.

Bradykins is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bradykins
This is such an awesome story! I can't wait for the next chapter! Great job dude! =D

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options