The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to cesarvillavi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2008, 01:49 PM

cesarvillavi
Send a message via Yahoo to cesarvillavi
Graduation

A short story I wrote. I wanted to post it the same day I posted Kismeta fanfic 3 as a little gift for all the time I spent without writing something.
----------------------------******************************----------------
Graduation

“Congratulations Generation of the year 2008!” I said proudly and excited as I finished my speech “We did it!”

I saw all my friends, my family, everyone was there applauding to me. When I was chosen Valedictorian I was really surprised. I have worked so long on this day, and I just wanted everything to be perfect.

“We are so proud of you son” said my father as all the hugs and kisses started. We were finally leaving High School and starting a new life. My parents were so proud yet sad because I was going to leave them after this summer... I, on the other hand, couldn’t have been more excited.

When they announced who will be the valedictorian I was the only one surprised. Everyone already knew I was the one designated to that, and even most of the students would have argued if it wasn’t that way. I was the class president after all, and the school’s baseball team MVP. I also had really good notes on classes; I was not a straight A+ student, but I rarely got a B anyway.

At 5’11’’ and 174 pounds of lean muscle I was one of the hottest and most popular guys in the school. People would always seek for my help. And everyone said that during the four years I ruled the presidency of the Student Council, our school had a prosperity any other school would envy. I was keeping a “Pax Romana” with the creation of the “anti-bullies” squad. By the creation, support and organization of several school groups and activities I got sure everyone was getting alone with people and always socializing. Also I had excellent social skills, and I knew everyone, and everyone trusted me. It could be said everyone was my friend. I had an acquired taste on breaking social barriers and schemes. I had friends on baseball club, drama club, football team, soccer team, chess team. I was just really social. People always said I had the skills of a great leader.

My nickname? Mister Perfect. Everyone just thought that about me. A bright mind in a beautiful body. I surely was one of the best students on the school, and a valuable player that filled the school cabinet with trophies, and I was a good leader… but that doesn’t makes me perfect, does it? Yup, you’ve found my biggest defect, that’s what everyone hates about me… I’m not a show off and I never think I’m that perfect, even when I got one of the highest scores in the SAT. “I’m not that great” I used to repeat everybody “It’s something anyone else could do.” That’s something people really disliked about. Everyone was really frustrated that I just wasn’t proud of my victories. I was the epitome of modesty.

Once the graduation was over, people started to leave. I had told my friends I would see them later, and I told my parents I’ll met them in the house. Even when I’ve just graduated I still had some errands to do.

“Freddy” said a voice in my back as I was heading towards the principal office to request for some papers, and before I could even turn to see who said my name I was lifted in the air by a pair of huge muscular arms that were holding my whole weight as a feather “I’m so proud of you my friend” said the deep manly voice as I was being held against a pair of huge pecs. The voice, the muscles, and the feeling made my cock grow hard; luckily I was still wearing my gown and my erection when unnoticed.

I’m sorry if I’m making an interruption here, but I think I forgot to tell you something important about my life. I’m gay, and I feel really attracted to hugely muscular man. So far the only one who knew about my sexual orientation was my best friend Sarah, and I remember what she told me that time “Don’t worry about it. I don’t think anyone will discover it anyway, and even if they do, people don’t like to think their leaders are gay. Your secret is safe with me”

After a long hug my captor finally put me in the ground and allowed me to see him. God! He was gorgeous, about 6’11’’ and easily over 300 pounds of pure and raw male muscle. He was wearing a shirt that looked painted on his skin. Huge pecs were jutting out of the god’s chest, spelling a long shadow over a set of eight perfectly shaped abs that could be seen through the fabric of the shirt. His arms, even unflexed, were two cannonballs that seemed to stretch the skin to the limit, almost ripping his shirt, stretching the fabric to the limit. As I kept looking down I saw two huge thighs that were fighting for room in the titan’s jeans. His jeans were so tight you could even see his glorious calves stretching the fabric, but what took most of my attention was the colossal bulge that could be seen even from the distance. This was not a man, he was a walking wet dream come true.

Once I noticed I’ve just been staring too long I decided to lift my gaze to meet some colossal shoulders and a incredible thick neck that were connected to the most handsome face I’ve ever seen. A young face filled with manly features. His eyes we dark brown, his hair was black. He had a manly squared chin and beautiful lips that were just kissable. This god’s body irradiated an aura of power and manliness. I could feel his heath and his scent which only made my cock grow harder.

“Don’t you recognize me?” said that deep sexy voice of the man. There was indeed something about him that was familiar. I know that I’ve seen those eyes before, but if I have ever met a man with a body like this I know I’d know whom I was talking to.

Suddenly, it hit me… those beautiful eyes could only belong to… “Ch… Charley!” I said surprised. It just couldn’t be Charley, yet it was the only name that came into my mind. The name my childhood crush.

“I can’t believe you recognized me” said Charley as he lifted me from the ground again hugging me with his massive frame. “I never thought you would after my “little” growth spurt.”

I just couldn’t believe that this behemoth was my old childhood friend. I knew Charley in fourth grade, and then his parents moved four years ago when we graduated Junior High. I know it’s impossible to grow so huge in four years, but considering that the last time I saw him he was 5’3’’ a skinny little boy that weighed 90 pounds I just couldn’t believe it was him.

“It’s been so long” he said putting me on the ground. I was just speechless. “Well… Aren’t you going to say something?”

His powerful words got into my brain as an order I had to obey. His words easily took my mind out of my semi-conscious state “Wow! Charley you’ve grown a lot! I mean… It’s only been four years… I’m speechless.”

He just laughed at my answer “So dude, don’t you mind if I we go to eat something. I’m starving” he said as he rubbed the eight pieces of perfectly shaped abdominal muscles.

“Oh… yeah!” I said trying to hide the fact that I’ve been staring for so long. “I was just heading to the principal’s office for some papers. You can wait for me if you want. It will only take some minutes.”

“I’ll go with you” he said “It’s been so long without seeing you that I’m decided to spend as much time as I can with you”

“Thanks” I said smiling while we headed towards the office. I couldn’t help but admire how his muscles bulged with every step he did as he walked.

“It’s weird, you know?” He said looking down at me once I was done.

“What’s weird?” I said looking up to my colossal friend.

“Nothing…” he said as his faced started to blush “It’s just that I’ll never get used to looking down at you. I always used to look up to you, but now… It’s just weird looking down to my best friend”

That comment made me blush. How can someone so big be so cute? He saw my red face and smiled.

“What do you have in mind for lunch?” he asked

“Well. There’s this all you can eat buffet near school where I think we could go…”

I sat there speechless as I saw Charley eat pound after pound of food. I was delighted by the view of the huge muscles that flexed with the minimal movement he made while eating, his pecs rising and falling with every breath, his bulging biceps, everything about him called my eye. I was mesmerized. Now that I wasn’t wearing my gown only made the fact that I was spotting a boner over my big sexy friend much harder to hide.

“Hey Freddy!” his voice interrupted my thoughts “Aren’t you going to eat something?”

What about having him for lunch? “No. I’m not hungry at all.” The truth is I was hungry, but I knew that if I stood my boner wouldn’t go unnoticed.

“Here” he said handing me a dish with some food. I just couldn’t believe how huge his hands were as they easily dwarfed the plate. “I know you are nervous about your graduation, but you’ve got to eat something.”

I accepted the food and started to eat with my friend. We started to talk about school and friends, but before we could continue I just had to make the question.

“Charley I just have to know... how did you got so big in only four years?” He met my gaze as he finished his fifth serving.

“What took you so long to ask?” He said smiling

“It’s just that I didn’t want to be rude dude.” I said blushing. I think that after staring him for so long it was stupid to make the question now.

“Well…” he said as he stretched as much as he could in the small table. I felt his feet reaching mine as he extended his legs as long as he could. Then he put his arms in the back of his head to make himself more comfortable. I could almost hear the fabric of that shirt straining by the growth of the huge muscles, and I just wanted that arms to rip his shirt just to have a better look of them. “It started the same year we had to say goodbye” he told me “When I moved and found I was going to attend another school, I knew I would have to do something because I wouldn’t have you to protect me anymore. That’s when I asked my dad a weight set which I used to train during the summer.” I looked a spark lit in his eyes as he remembered that day “because I didn’t had any friends already I just lifted weights like crazy that month, and by the end of the summer I have gained about 4 inches of height and 50 pounds of weight, most of it muscle.” He looked down at me again with a grin on his face “and ever since that day I just never stopped working out. I eventually outgrew my first weight set, and that’s when my parent’s paid me a membership for a gym. I also started to take supplements, and by my sophomore year I was already part of school’s football team.”

I was there speechless. How in the hell can a human grow that much? I kept staring as his big muscles flexed and bulged with every breath he took.

“And do you want to know the best part…” he said softly as he got nearer to me, almost wanting me to keep a secret for him “I’m still growing, and I’m growing even faster now.”

That comment, and specially the way he told me made me cream my pants, and before I could said something a loud RRRIIIIIIPP sound filled the room.

“Oh crap!” he said as his shirt has been ripped apart by his impossibly wide and muscular back “It’s the third shirt this week. If things keep going like this I’ll have to walk naked on the street.”

The idea of having this titan walking naked on the street mixed with the excitement of his muscles ripping his shirt made my cock grow hard… again.

“Hey man. Do you mind if we go to your place? I need to change my clothes.”

“S..s…sure” I said looking up at him as he stood, god he looked even bigger from this perspective. I stood too and walked with him towards the door. I just hoped he didn’t notice my hard cock and the wet spot that covered part of my jeans.

It took my parents by surprise watching me enter the house followed by the huge behemoth.

“Mom, dad! Do you remember Charley?” I asked my parents as they saw how the little boy who used to spend so much time with me as a kid has become a man.

“Oh my God Charley!” said my mom “You’ve grown a lot!”

“Thanks Ms. Stevens” said the big man as he hugged my mom and shook my dad’s hand.

“It’s been a while son” said my father in awe of the colossal man that just entered his house “how are your parents?”

“Oh they are fine” he said “They send greetings. My mom says she will never have as good neighbors as you”

“Mom, dad” I said interrupting their little conversation “Charley and I are going to be in my room if you need us”

I saw Charley took his suitcase as we headed to my room “See you later Mr. and Ms. Stevens.”

Once in my room Charley sat on the bed. The groans that the bed made as it tried to hold Charley’s mighty bulk made me realize how much he should have weighed.

“Wow! It’s been some time since the last time I was here” he said as he lay on the bed watching the glow in the dark stars he once helped me arrange and glue to the ceiling when we were kids. “I can’t believe you still have those” he said pointing at them.

“I just really like them” I told him smiling “You were the one who knew about astronomy and helped me to glue them in the right position”

He stood again and another rip filled the room as his back tore the little that was left from the shirt’s back “It’s a shame” he said “I used to love this shirt” and with that he started to flex his humongous biceps straining the fabric to the limit. Each time I could see the mountains of muscle grow bigger as they were pumped with blood, until the sleeves couldn’t hold any longer and just ripped apart. I had to sit to hide my erection from him.

“Dude” I said with my mouth hung open “How big are you?”

“The last time I measured myself I was 6’11’’ and 320 pounds of pure muscle” he said with a cocky smile. “Do you mind if I shower” he said as he took what was left of his shirt showing me his naked upper body. I thought I would cream again by the sight of his huge pecs, his washboard abs, his colossal arms and his thick neck. His muscles were so ripped and defined that every muscle fiber was visible. Veins covered portion of his body, feeding every muscle with blood.

“Sure” I said containing myself from cumming in front of him. As he locked himself on the bathroom I went to my bed and started to jack off before my aching cock exploded. I felt it was wrong to be so excited about my friend’s body, yet this felt so good.

It took him about half an hour before he walked out of the bathroom. I just couldn’t imagine what was happening under my 6’8’’ shower head. “If only I were the soap that is sliding over his body” I said to myself as I heard the water run. And you can imagine my reaction as I saw him walk out of the bathroom only with a towel that although it could go around his small waist, it had troubles covering the huge thighs and the humongous cock.

“I’m sorry” he said blushing “I forgot to take some clothes with me”

“It’s okay” I said as I could already feel my cock coming back to life and blood going up to my face. For a moment I thought I would faint from the blood being distributed in such way all over my body. “I’ll wait outside while you change” I said as I walked outside of the room.

That scene will be part of all my wet dreams from now on. His big powerful muscles bulging everywhere. Tiny drops of water all over his skin making his body look even hotter. Huge powerful thighs that could crush a human skull like a melon. Little drops of water that ran over his biceps, following the powerful curves. Humongous pecs that were so big I could put my hand between them, a hot washboard that was most probably etched by gods in the Olympus. His handsome face staring shyly at me. A face that was connected to a thick bull neck that lead my look to his wide powerful shoulders, big enough to build a house over them, a tiny waist that gave him a powerful V-shape, and above everything else, a huge bulge that couldn’t be hidden by the towel.

My cock was aching from such a sexual overdrive, but what else could I do? It took him 10 minutes put clothes some clothes on before he asked me to come in.

“Freddy” he said seriously “I just need to ask you something that I can’t hold any longer… Are you gay?”

The question froze my blood in a moment. I think that even my cock went flaccid by the question. I know I couldn’t lie to my best friend, so I just told him the truth.

“Y…yes” I said with fear.

“That’s why you’ve been checking me out, huh? Do you like what you see?” He said flexing his bicep cockily.

“I love you Charley” I said without thinking “I used to love you ever since we were kids, and now I love your huge body. I think you are the hottest man I’ll ever see, and I want to be yours”

I closed my eyes expecting for my friend to hit me or leave me, but instead I felt myself being dragged against a pair of powerful lips that kissed me in a such a way that I didn’t cared about dying from asphyxia as long as the kiss never ended.

“That’s a good thing to know” he said after breaking our kiss “because I’m gay too… And I’ve had a crush on you ever since we were kids…”

Have you ever been so happy you just think you are going to die from a heart attack? Well I’ve been. Unfortunately my parents were on the house and Charley and I couldn’t go further from kissing, but we have just told each other how much we loved. I remember that little shy boy from my childhood, a sweet little boy that used to spend with me all the time. We were best friend that had to be divided by the circumstances, yet he was here with me again. The only difference was that the sweet little boy I remember is now a man. A huge insanely muscled man that could easily rip me in two with his bare hands.

“So…” I said looking up to my big friend “are we boyfriends yet?”

“I think we are”

“Hey boyfriend” I said excited about my new relationship “Don’t you want to come to the party some classmates are throwing this night? We are going to celebrate our graduation!”

His smile was all I needed for an answer.

I was nervous about this party. I could feel something was going to go awfully wrong. After all we are talking about John Adams’ party. At 6’5’’ and 230 pounds of muscle he was the biggest student in the whole school. If there’s someone in the school who could have been considered my enemy, it was him. He was the best player of the football team, and he used to bully everyone before my “anti-bully” squad. Adams just loathed me, but he never did something to me due to my influences all over school… But now I wasn’t part of the school anymore. The good thing is that now I had Charley with me, and the idea of having him really calmed me.

“Here we are” I said as I parked in front of the huge mansion that was John’s house.

“Are you feeling alright sweetheart?” said my new boyfriend Charley. “You haven’t said a word since we left the house. What’s bothering you?”

“I’m just nostalgic” I lied and I knew he recognized my lie “It may be the last time I see my friends”

“Are you sure?” he said not convinced by my answer “I’ll be here with you if you need me” he lowered his face to kiss my lips “After all you are my boyfriend” I blushed. He looked even more gorgeous under the light of the full moon that lightened the sky.

“I feel better now” I said as we headed towards the party.

The party was great at the beginning. I think people were surprised by Charley when they saw him coming to the party with me. All of the sudden he was the center of attention. Everybody wanted to know who the hot guy who was attending the party was.

“So” said Sarah from my back “Is that your boyfriend?”

“My God Sarah!” I said “What are you? A shadow. I never noticed you were standing there.”

“Yes I’m a shadow and I love scaring people this way, but you don’t change the topic. Is that hot guy your boyfriend?

“Yes Sarah” I said “His name is Charley and we used to go together to the same Middle School”

“He’s hot” I could sense some envy in her eyes “Doesn’t he have a brother?”

“No. Only child” I said “But I’ll ask him if he has a friend for you.”

“I love you” she said “You’ll always be like a little brother to me. You know? And I’m so happy you finally found someone”

“I’ll introduce you later” I said, but before I could move I felt those huge arms pressing me against a hard muscular body.

“Do you know how it feels everyone gives me attention but you?” he said looking down at me with his beautiful eyes.

“Hi honey” I said to him “This girl here is my best friend Sarah”

“I thought I was your best friend” he said

“You are his boyfriend already, so the best friend place was vacant, and I’ve been on the waiting list for a long time.” Said Sarah looking up at Charley

“I like this girl. I think I know someone who would be perfect for you”

“Well…” I said “I think I’ll leave you alone for you to meet. I’ll go for something to eat while you two talk”

I walked toward the food table as Charley and Sarah talked. I could feel their eyes over me, looking while they talked about me. And just when I thought this night was perfect… the inevitable happened.

“Hey faggot!” said a voice that was heading towards me from the other side of the room “I heard you brought your boyfriend with you.”

“Hi Johnny” I said unaffected by his comment. I knew how much he hated that.

“You know you are not on school anymore…” he said looking down at me “and kicking your ass is something I’ve been wanting to do for such a long time”

“I’m not scared of you” I said to him in a cold tone “And let me tell you I’m surprised you are not still on school. What did you do to approve this semester?”

Usually I’m a pacific person, but this time I couldn’t contain myself. I saw his fist tighten as he reacted with anger to my answer. I saw his fist heading towards my face but I was faster. I just moved my way to watch him lose his balance causing him to fall.

“You are going to pay for this faggot!” he said as he headed towards me faster than before. Now everyone was watching our fight. I moved faster than him again and now people started to laugh about his frustrated attempts to hit me.

“Butch, Mike!” he screamed, and two of his football teammates came into the fight only to hold me.

“And now that you will be standing still” he said tightening his fists and cracking his knuckles “You’ll get what you deserve for all of these years”

Now he headed at me at top speed. His big friends were holding me so I won’t be able to move. Then a loud BANG filled the air, followed by a loud scream.

“You make a big mistake trying to hurt my boyfriend” said Charley as he received John’s blow on his brick like abs. The bang and the scream were produced by the impact of the hand over those hard muscles that totally broke John’s hand. Charley then turned around to meet the two studs that were holding me.

“And you” he said as he grabbed each one of them with one hand “You better don’t try to abuse of him or someone else in that way again” he said and throw them against a wall as if they weighted nothing. Both guys were of the football team, both of them well over 200 pounds. That only made me stood in awe towards my boyfriend.

“You f… freak” squealed Josh from his place

“You know…” said Charley as he turned his face to John. I saw John’s eyes fill with fear after watching the angry behemoth. “You punched me before without me doing anything to you…” I saw Charley’s hand become a fist as he said “I think it’s time for me to return that” and with that he punched John in the stomach, taking the wind out of him and leaving him unconscious.

“Let’s go Freddy” said Charley as he headed towards the door “I think this party it’s over”

I walked with Charley to the main entrance, where he stopped and kissed me in the lips. I don’t know if it was my mind or all the people in the party, but I can bet I could actually hear them cheering us.

“You know” said Charley to me as he drove my car away from the party; he had to bring the seat all the way back. “I would have stopped that fight earlier, but you were handling the situation. I just was having too much fun watching that John- who-knows-what trying to hit you.”

“Thanks for helping me” I said.

“That’s what boyfriends are for.”

“I think it was totally hot the way you handled those two guys. I can’t believe how strong you are.” I said as I grabbed his right arm, feeling the muscles beneath the skin, and the blood flow to my cheeks making me blush.

“Your parent’s aren’t waiting for us to arrive until later” He said as he turned the car, driving to another place.

“Well, we only spent one hour at the party” I said blushing “What do you have in mind?”

“You’ll see”

I never knew where we were heading until he stopped in front of a hotel. It was not a crappy hotel but a nice luxurious one.

“Hi Carl” he said greeting the man at the main desk “Do you think there is a room for me and my friend here?”

“Yes Mr. Charles” said the man at the front desk giving Charley an electronic key “One of our best suits for you.”

“What the hell was that?” I asked Charley confused once we were inside the elevator.

“Don’t you remember my parent’s practically own this chain of hotels?” he said to me. I knew his parents worked at the hotel industry, but I never expected it them to own a hotel. Charley never behaved like the typical spoiled rich kid after all.

It took us one minute of awkward silence before our hands met and started pull each other closer until our lips met. We begun kissing each other until the elevator stopped at the last floor. He lifted my body in his arms and took me to the room.

He gently put me in the bed and started kissing my neck. He started to unbutton my shirt and slowly cover my chest with soft kisses from his mouth. Then he stood tall and started to slowly unbutton his own shirt in a sensual display of muscle. Button by button more and more of his huge muscles started to show. His huge pecs were the first thing I saw. Each ball of muscle stood proudly out of his chest, with huge nipples that I was willing to suck. Next, each row of abdominal muscle started to appear, each one consisted in two perfectly etched bricks that were harder than iron. Those were the same abs that broke John’s hand when he punched them, and now they were going to be all mine for worship. When he took off his shirt I couldn’t help to admire his huge arms which he flexed in a display of raw power and muscle.

I just couldn’t contain myself any longer as I jumped to my feet, standing on the bed so I could easily reach my giant’s arms which I begun to kiss and lick in a hunger of his body. His biceps felt like warm iron, so hard I couldn’t budge the muscle with all my strength. I remembered how he threw those two guys with his arms as if they were nothing, and that memory made me moan in ecstasy. He flexed and unflexed his arms to pump them, making the huge balloons of hard muscle inflate. I could feel the already hard muscles grow harder and bigger.

With my hands I started to explore his chest. I begun to play with his nipples as my kisses started to land over his huge bull neck. As I started to lick his left nipple my hands started to undo his jeans. I had to break my kisses just to take of his skin tight jeans. They were so tight I had to use my whole strength to take them off.

I even get off the bed just to worship his legs. With my hands I started to explore his insanely huge calves and thighs. They were hard as iron, or maybe even harder. I slowly went up, savoring every inch of his muscular legs until I found myself with his boxers that couldn’t hide the colossal erection. I slowly undid his boxers to discover the most beautiful cock I’ve ever seen. It must have been over 10 inches long and it was still half hard. I could feel a smile grow in my face as I found myself with that colossal member.

Suddenly I felt myself being held against Charley’s body as he threw himself on the bed that groaned under the colossal weight. The display of strength drove me crazy and I started to explore his cock with my hands. I could feel his cock grow bigger and bigger in my hands. I just couldn’t hold myself any longer as I started to lick the huge member just to prepare myself to engulf as much as I could in my mouth.

He, on the other hand, explored my body with his huge hands. He used his hands to explore my back until he found my jeans that he easily ripped as if they were made of paper. Such a display of strength would have made me moan if I haven’t been sucking his huge cock by now. All I could listen were his powerful moans that I bet could be heard by the entire hotel.

It was a good thing my cock was free from my clothes now, because I was about to shoot my load. I could feel all my muscles tensing as I just cummed there, yet Charley wasn’t done yet, and I swear you I could feel my own cock rising again. After five more minutes I could feel his cock grow a little more as his sweet pre-cum flooded my mouth.

I lifted myself to catch my breath just to see how my lover’s cock shoot three massive loads that landed all over his chest and abs. I was hungry of my lover’s seed, so I dedicated to lick his body clean. The mix of his cum and his sweat make my work the best of the world. I just loved listening to his moans as I stuck my tongue between the deep crevice that was created between his two orbs of perfectoral muscles.

I kept my way down sticking my tongue in the deep crevices of his eight pack abs. I was surprised to find myself again with his monster cock that was already gushing with precum again. I looked up at his eyes that told me everything. I just nodded my head as he understood I knew what he wanted to told me. And communicating only be our stares he lifted my body and pulled it closer to his face.

“Are you sure that you want to do this?” he said softly

“It’s the only thing I want to do now. Just be gentle with me” I answered

Then, he used his precum as lube, sticking a cum soaked finger in my ass, making sure I will be able to hold his 13 inch long beast in my ass. His thick and long finger worked my ass in such a way that I just couldn’t help but moan over and over. He put me close to his muscles so I could relax with the warmth of his body and the sound of his heartbeat. Then, slowly, he moved my body easily towards his giant cock.

It was painfully first, but all the pain faded away quickly after he kept trusting more and more of his cock in my no longer virgin hole. The pleasure I felt that moment was beyond everything I could describe. This time both of us came at the same time. I could feel his cock growing bigger inside of me, his trusts going faster, his muscles flexing at the same time giving me a look that made me cum with him. His warm seed filled my innings load after load.

He then just pulled me out of his gigantic cock and pressed me hard against his own body. We were both exhausted after such a hot session of sex and we easily drifted into a sweet dream.

Next morning I found myself being hugged by my boyfriend. Slowly all the memories from last night came into my mind, and all I wanted to do was sleep again in that powerful embrace. I noticed I had no choice, after all even sleeping, his grip was too strong for me to escape, not that I wanted to escape from him. Suddenly I just felt where I belonged, in the arms of my loved one. I was about to fall asleep again when I noticed my boyfriend was waking up too.

“Good morning” I said to my loved behemoth.

“Good morning” he said just to give me a passionate kiss.

“I forgot to ask you yesterday. What are you going to study?”

“Is that the first thing that comes to your mind after a hot session of sex” he said laughing

“Well…” I said shyly “I thought we could try to apply at the same universities, so we could go to the same college and even be roommates” I looked up at him and added “I’d love to see you grow even more massive”

“I love the idea” he said smiling and blushing “Roommates.”

“I hope we get accepted by the same university” I said

“Are you kidding?” he said looking down at me “All universities beg me to form part of their football team, and you are Mr. Perfect: handsome face, great body, sport’s ace, and a born leader. Schools will be praying for you to apply on them.

“Who told you about my nickname?” I said blushing.

“Mr. Perfect, that’s something Sarah told me yesterday” he said.

“Really… what else did she told you?”

“Does that matters?”

“I think it doesn’t” I said thinking “All that matters now is that I’m in love, and that we have a great future ahead”

“I’m so happy I’m Mr. Perfect’s boyfriend” he said smiling teasingly

“She told you how much I hate being told you that way, didn’t she?”

“Yup. But let me tell you I love that nickname” he said speaking close to my ear “Because you are indeed perfect for me”

THE END

Last edited by cesarvillavi; June 9th, 2008 at 02:03 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to cesarvillavi For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 23rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to VoyagerPrime's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2008, 07:27 PM

VoyagerPrime is on a distinguished road
[COLOR=Yellow]What a great story! I'd love to read a Chapter 2 with them roommates at college! Thanks.[/COLOR]
  #3   Add to Bradykins's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2008, 11:08 PM
Better than the toaster.

Bradykins is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bradykins
I LOVE this story! It's so awesome! I envy Freddy and Charlie both.

I envy Freddy because he has the most awesome and hottest boyfriend in the world.

I envy Charlie for his muscles.

I cannot wait for the next installment. Great job! =]
  #4   Add to CTSTUD35's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2008, 02:27 PM

CTSTUD35 is on a distinguished road
A Hooootttttt Story

Is Charley Going to help Freddy grow huge too,Will it be great to see two huge college students,WOW--Can't wait for Part 2.Good Story so far
  #5   Add to Blake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2008, 02:35 PM
A wanabe be muscled chav

Blake is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSTUD35 View Post
Is Charley Going to help Freddy grow huge too,Will it be great to see two huge college students,WOW--Can't wait for Part 2.Good Story so far

I must admit to thinking along the same lines to be honest, It certainly would be good if Freddy grew too
  #6   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2008, 05:26 AM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
This is such a sweet story. Thanks for writing it. I enjoy it so much that I'm tempted to look up my first grade friend who moved away...
  #7   Add to cesarvillavi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2008, 02:36 PM

cesarvillavi
I'm surprised you liked su much this story. I have to admit I never expected such a good response in two day (over 1000 viewa ^-^).

Thanks a lot for your comments, they are really apreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoyagerPrime View Post
[COLOR=Yellow]What a great story! I'd love to read a Chapter 2 with them roommates at college! Thanks.[/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradykins View Post
I LOVE this story! It's so awesome! I envy Freddy and Charlie both.

I envy Freddy because he has the most awesome and hottest boyfriend in the world.

I envy Charlie for his muscles.

I cannot wait for the next installment. Great job! =]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSTUD35 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
I must admit to thinking along the same lines to be honest, It certainly would be good if Freddy grew too
I have to admit that this was supposed to be a one chapter story??, that's the reason it's so long, but ever since you've liked it so much I'll writte another chapter for you guys. A thousand ideas are already in my mind.I'm inspired to write another two chapters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msclundylvr View Post
This is such a sweet story. Thanks for writing it. I enjoy it so much that I'm tempted to look up my first grade friend who moved away...
LOL... Actually this story was inspired after I went to one of my best friends in middle school (secundaria) who graduated from High Scholl (preparatoria) next week.

I promissed him I'll never forget him, and even though we never saw each other for three years I never forgot this promisse.
That's how I was inspired to write this story ^_^
  #8   Add to rogsats's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2008, 06:58 AM

rogsats is on a distinguished road
Great story

I love all of yours stories. When will be the next part?
  #9   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2008, 05:32 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
That was sooo HOT. I can't wait for the next part!
  #10   Add to cesarvillavi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2008, 09:34 PM

cesarvillavi
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogsats View Post
I love all of yours stories. When will be the next part?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greggrth View Post
That was sooo HOT. I can't wait for the next part!
Wow people do love my stories XD. That makes me excited. It's been some time since I've posted something, but I do have a draft of the next chapter for this story. I've been kind of busy to write something lately, but this week I do got some time to write and finish it. Must be done for this weekend.

Thanks for the reply to my story, that really motivates me to writte the second part.

A time will come. When we'll no longer know how to call the thing that bind us. By slow degrees the word will fade from our memory. Then, it will dissapear altogether.

El Cielo Dividido

Broken Sky

http://www.elcielodividido.com/

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode