The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to F_R_Eaky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2008, 06:30 PM

F_R_Eaky is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to F_R_Eaky
The SIMS.3 Pt 5

The HIMS.3 Pt 5
By F_R_Eaky

It was the afternoon. Mark and Ed spent most of the morning in bed, one because they hadn?t been asleep for most of the night and two because Ed adding even more mass and height to Mark got both of them hornier than hell. Ed lay awake for a long time looking at the new Mark. Before Ed started playing this new game, Mark was a good sized man, decent sized football player at six-four 280 lbs, but now Mark was definitely more along the lines of a lineman now standing at seven feet even and approximately 360 pounds of pure beef. Speaking of which, Mark?s member now looked like it was about eighteen to twenty inches at full mast and maybe as thick as a can. Ed wasn?t sure how he managed to take that this morning.

Still, Ed had to get up and move about. He had performed some other changes and he wanted to see what was up with those friends. He decided to head out to the college quad and simply hang out. He?d bound to see most of the troop at some point in time. After a gentle grope of his lover?s pecs, a quick shower, and a stop at the college fast food place, Ed sat down next to a tree a top of a slight grassy knoll that gave him a good overview of most of the campus. His location paid off immediately.

Coming out of the University Student Union was Ed?s friend, Hank and what looked to be a newly acquired girlfriend. The closer the couple came to where Ed was sitting, the more he scooted around the tree so as not to be seen. This maneuver paid of big time as the couple, not seeing Ed moving, sat directly behind him on the opposite side of the large tree. Hank was starting to look real good. Hearing some of the conversation between the dumfounded book geek and his new friend the anti cheerleader who seemed to be coming more infatuated with him, Ed was learning a few things.

Hank and Amanda had just come from the University Bookstore. With Amanda?s help, Hank had just bought a couple sets of new clothing, mainly in the sweat suit department as well as a pair of new shoes. Ed was a little sad as Hank had gone to the restroom after the purchase and changed into one of the new outfits. He was glad to hear of the change.
?Thanks for helping me with some new clothes, Amanda.?

?No problem, Hank. I couldn?t let you walk around all dorky-like in those oh so small clothes of yours.?

?I just don?t know what to do. This is kind of scaring me. Just a couple of days ago I was 5?6? and now I?m 5? 10? that?s four inches!?

?Just look at yourself as being a late bloomer. Lots of guys go through their growth spurts in the college freshman year. You know what happens with them, doncha??

?No, what?? said Hank a little nervously.
?They?re the ones who usually grow to become the biggest men on campus. Don?t be so down on yourself, you?re maturing into a very handsome young man, and don?t forget you?re filling out too.? Amanda moved in on Hank and sat on his legs, taking her finger and rubbing it up and down one of his arms even though it was covered by the new sweat shirt.

?But this shouldn?t be happening so quickly?and uhm? Amanda? Wh..what? are you d..doing??

?I heard ya corrected a professor in a class today.?

?Uhm?yeah??

?I love, brains. Brains?? and she moved a hand up and squeezed his chest. ?and brawn!?

?A?A?A-MAN-d-da!?

?You being smart enough to correct a professor, and growing into a big strapping man...? and she leaned in a whispered in Hank?s ear, ?Well that just turns me on. ? ?. Oooh, I feel you?ve grown in other areas too!?

And with that, she undid the lacing of the top of Hank?s sweatpants, sat up a little and adjusted her skirt, and slowly sat back down on Hank?s lap.

?Oooh, yes! I?d say you?ve grown. Hmmmmnnn?

Despite his inexperience, despite his stammering and growing embarrassment, Hank was getting something he?d always wanted. The problem was it wasn?t quite who he had wanted. Amanda herself looked to be a bit taller, the hem of her skirt ridding a little higher, her blouse just a little tighter, her legs a bit longer, her breasts somewhat fuller. Ed sat with his back against the tree and smiled. He was happy for Hank, but he wondered what would happen if Clint knew his girl was cheating on him with a geek. However, he didn?t really want to stick around to hear what was going on, so he slipped quietly down the knoll to sit on the cobblestone boarder and see who else came by.

The wait wasn?t long, although he nearly missed them. Doing a double take, Ed adjusted his stare as he saw Dmitri and Dominick coming across the quad. They looked even more like twins than they did the day before, but if anyone knew them from before they would?ve guessed them twins of different people totally. They were to a certain degree strutting. Their chest sticking out, arms flared on the sides, kind of walking bow-legged. They saw him and walked over.

?Hey Ed.?

?Hey guys.?
Ed tried to make sure his eyes didn?t widen. The boys were definitely different. The strong chiseled Russian like features of Dmitri were somewhat softened, not in a bad way, but not so prominent. His skin toned looked a little darker. His hair a bit curlier. And his eyes once a vivid violet seemed to darker, more blue? While Dominick was slighter lighter than his dark olive Italian looking self, his features a bit sharper, his hair straighter, and his eyes darker than their normal ice blue. Together both of them stood taller than before. If they had problem adjusting themselves for their routines before, they definitely would have a problem now. From 5? 6? they?d grown to 5? 8? and they had packed on a bit of muscle looking a bit heavier and taller than most gymnasts. But that wasn?t what caught Ed?s eye the most.

Dominick goes into a long story of the two working on their routines, he?s pretty much all about what Dimitri was doing. Dmitiri was totally lost in the story listening to every word Dominick was saying, a certain look in his eye: lost, admiring, lustful. As Dominick went on to describe how Dimitri?s body moved and was more fluid, and graceful, yet powerful and solid, strong, and how he couldn?t keep his eyes off of Dmitri and how much he improved, that?s when Ed saw movement in Dmitri?s pants. Slowly, but surely, on the inside of Dmitri?s right thigh, Ed saw movement amongst the wrinkles and folds of the pants. They began to disappear a little as Ed saw something begin to swell slightly thicker and longer as the conversation went on. Ed couldn?t believe what he was seeing, Dmitri was packing huge! From the look of it he had a thing for Dominick. This theory became proven fact, when Dominick, for emphasis on how well Dmitri was doing, placed his arm around Dmitri?s shoulder in a congratulatory hug. Unnoticed by Dominick, Ed saw Dmitri shudder just a little bit and suddenly there was a growing wet spot halfway down the inner thigh of Dmitri?s pants.

With Dominick?s story pretty much finished, the two young men said they had to get going and the left Ed who was swimming in thoughts, wondering what the hell was going on with the world and this game? He figured there was only one way to find out. It was time for more tests. He ran to the gym and the locker room with his backpack and laptop. There, next to the coaches? offices, was the equipment cage. Most people didn?t wander back to the back part, but if they had they?d have seen a section bent and damaged, large enough for a small person to climb through. Ed went through the small hole and positioned himself on a shelf and prepared to have some further fun.

At first he paused though. He clicked on his own avatar. All these days he?d been playing these games, he hadn?t done a thing with his own character yet, not even a house. He quickly through a house together, not much, just basics, and then set about to get his mail. Sure enough as times before in his mail box appeared that infamous catalog. Ed searched through the catalog reviewing the now familiar products: Muscle Morpher Metapills, Goliath Growth Pills, Gemini Soap, Penile Power Pills, Titanic Testicle Tidbits, Quadruple X, Youth Syrup, Bear Muscle Bars. There were only two products of interest to him that he hadn?t tried yet, Foot Fettish Fritters and Absorbitall Cr?me. He wasn?t sure about the Foot Fettish Fritters sounded to similar to other growth products, so he thought he?d see what the Absoribital Cr?me did. As the minutes past in real time, he let the days pass in the game and Ed?s own avatar bought the cr?me and then applied it. However before seeing the effects, in real life Ed heard the locker room almost come to life.

Coaches Bradley and Jacob and come into the locker room and went to their offices.

?I don?t know what were going to do about Clint.? Roared Bradley ?He simply doesn?t have all the plays down yet. Thinks he can just create all sorts of plays on the spot, and an ego the size of his scholarship! If I had a chance to really teach that boy??

?You?d teach him what? You don?t have any better chance of teaching him anything than I would. We?re too old or too weak, he knows it and doesn?t care.?

Ed didn?t listen, he quickly turned back to the game and clicked on the avatar of coach Jacob. He set the game speed on high and had them go through workouts, stretches, taking more and more pills. He watched as the game created some own choices as it was moving too fast for him to make all of them for both avatars once he had Jacob?s go find Bradley?s. But Ed?s mind would soon be lost from the game completely. A hole in the wall provided the best view of the office space and there something most amazing happened.

?Ya know I can still teach boys a thing or too!?

?Oh jeeze man, put down the bottle, and pick up your life. Our team hasn?t won anything in years, your too old to impress, I?m too weak to show the required moves, you teach nothing man.?

?If I can?t teach them, I can teach you, you whining piss ant!?

?Oh really, Brad, you gonna make me??

And with that, Brad took a swing at Jacob and the two began to wrestle. The lamps when flying, the phones crashed to the floor, papers went sailing across the room. The two men grunted and groaned, reached and strained, cursed and complained as the tried to pin the other on the floor. Collars were ripped, but that was about it, neither one of them having the strength to really do damage to one another. Finally however, surprisingly, Brad got the upper hand and got Jacob in a wrestling hold, his arms locked around Jacob?s chest. He held him there, slightly laughing.

?I?ve got you now, boy. See, this old dog can teach new tricks.?
But then he felt a strain against his hold. No, Jacob didn?t have a hold of his arms. He wasn?t tugging at them. Jacob wasn?t trying to twist and turn, it was like there was more of something? more?.of Jacob? Slowly but surely as Bradley looked upon the younger coach he was holding, he saw his shoulders broaden, he felt the arms thicken, the chest barrel more and more. Bradley struggled to keep the hold, hands to almost the elbows, clamping tightly. Then he heard the sound? skrip?skrip?pop?.pop?and the little sounds started to get louder, and longer. Rriiip?riiip?He rolled over onto his back taking Jacob with him so he could see what was going on. He saw the toes of Jacob?s feet pressing further and further against his tennis shoes from the inside, the sides swelling out the flimsy tennis shoe side walls until the began to give in small little tears. Skrip?skrip?skrip?. He saw as the hem of Jacob?s jeans began to pull away and rise above the ankles. He saw the jeans begin to fill out a little more and more, the shirt began to swell taught and form fitting. He could feel the muscles that we a bit soft, saggy become full, harder once again. The hair on Jacob?s head began to grow back out a little longer, the grey fading to a dark brown. Bradley swore under his breath, no he?d continue the hold, but the grasp he had was failing. Hands to elbows. Skrip.. skripp?hands to forearms?.. strrrrriiiipppp?.hands to above wrists?..pop?pop?pop?.hands to wrists ?.. rrriii?iiii?.stttrrrrr?.RRRRRIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPP?hand s to hands?.RRRIIIIIIPPPPPP ? interlocking finger tips and finger tips?. STTTTRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIPPPPPP?..

?aaaah!?

Bradley couldn?t hold on any more, wheezing, coughing, his arms straining he finally let go. Jacob stood up and began to laugh? As he looked himself over, he has the same look of bewilderment that Bradley did, for there before him wasn?t the middle aged coach approaching 40 something, it was a younger man just hitting thirty. This however was a slightly taller and broader man than Jacob was in his thirties, not that he minded.

?I don?t know what?s happening, but I like it!? Smiled Jacob and to answer back to his boss, he grabbed him and held him in a bear hug.

?If you were younger, or in much better shape and built, I might actually have liked to have some fun with you, old man. But for the lesson you thought you?d give me, perhaps I?ll just squeeze you.?

And squeeze he did. The old coach began to groan, swearing he was feeling his ribs break. Bradley struggled to get free. He kicked, he threw poor punches from below Jacob?s arms. He even tried to head but, but to no avail. Jacob loved this feeling, feeling younger, stronger, thicker, harder, broader, and then the sounds began. Skrip?skrip??.pop?pop?.

?Yeaaaah-ha-ha-ha?? Jacob looked at Bradley with an evil look in his eye. ?You ready for round two, old fuck?? and he laughed a little low.

Skripp?.skripp?. strip..strrrrip?.pop?pop?

?Yeah come on?more?More?MORE!....M..mmm..mmore??

As the tearing and ripping sounds became more and more, Jacob felt his arms began to tremble and shake, his feet start to stagger. He looked down at himself, at his sides. He was still the same size, but his grip was slipping, his balance uneasy, becoming harder and harder to keep Bradley hoisted in the air. And suddenly he looked at the face of Bradly. He saw the eyes becoming clearer. The wrinkles lighten up. The sags firm up a little. The baldness began to darken around the crown, the white few strands of hair were joined by others, the white turning to light grey, to dark grey, to black streaked with grey. He felt Bradley?s shoulders widen, his chest barrel, the shirt on him splitting wide open. He looked as the sunken chest inflate and fill out and where once Bradley was smooth, hair began to sprout out here, there, across the nips, in the crevice, down the abs and into a trail. Where once an ancient coach stood before the team, there was now a man in his fifties, fit and broad, slight pooch to the abs, covered in hair.

Jacob could no longer hold him either by width nor by weight. He let go and back away from him. The once ancient coach looked at him and laughed, then looked down. What was left of the sweat pants that Bradley had on was now sporting a tent, tent that was quickly becoming a pavilion. He grabbed the remainder of the cloth covering his crotch and ripped it off of him.

?I?m ready for round two, pretty boy. You ready for what a reach coach can teach you? You said you?d do something to me if I was fitter, stronger. Well, what?s on your mind??

Bradley stood there his member throbbing and throbbing, bigger than he ever remembered it, thicker too. The head red, purple, angry as hell and hot to the touch.

?You take to long to call the play, boy. Your body has answered for ya!?

Jacob looked down and suddenly realized he was sporting major wood that threatened to tear out of what was left of his pants. When he looked back up at Bradley, it was too late, he had moved in for the kill. Grabbing Jacob by one shoulder, he flipped him around and bent him over a desk. He grabbed the cloth hanging off of Jacob from the back and ripped it off. In one smooth motion he plunged his newly rejuvenated prick right into and through Jacob?s ass.

Jacob let out a bit of yell. This in turn woke Ed out of his voyeurism and he could see the two men were still changing, growing. Ed new it was time to turn off the game. He backed up one step from the wall still not believing what he was seeing, the two coaches going at each other with lust. Suddenly the whole night came crashing down.

?What the fuck is this! You have me in a game you sick, twisted pervert!?

Ed turned around. There on the other side of the equipment cage was Clint, Ed?s laptop in hand.
  #2   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2008, 07:27 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Aww. Come on. Do it. Have Clint press the button that gives Ed everything the catalog offers. Hell the way the coaches blew up, you could get Ed to grow so fast he'd take the roof off of the building he was in. Just a suggestion. But Clint needs to be taken down a notch, somehow. Please don't leave us wondering for too long. Great story.

redroger11
Thanks
  #3   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2008, 10:38 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Thanks for this chapter, Frank. I've been waiting for the coachs' turn to come up, and it was great.
Thanks
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2008, 06:56 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Talk about cliffhanging!

That chapter was absolutely amazing! i loved every single line, can't wait to see what happens next!

Congratualtions Frank, this is another awesome story from you, but wasn't the original title "The HIMS3"? LOL
  #5   Add to F_R_Eaky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2008, 10:13 AM

LOL yeah, just consider it another one of my usual typos.
  #6   Add to msclrough's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2008, 08:52 AM

msclrough is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to msclrough Send a message via Yahoo to msclrough
I like this story, especially the bearish coach.
Thanks
  #7   Add to HGH4EVER's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2008, 10:25 AM

HGH4EVER is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to HGH4EVER
Great story man. keep writing.
Thanks
  #8   Add to HGH4EVER's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2008, 09:45 AM

hey...when are you gonna continue this story? I love it!!!
Thanks
  #9   Add to F_R_Eaky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2008, 09:18 PM

Hee hee... thank you, and I'm working on it. I'm actually coming up to the last couple of portions on it, but it's taking a bit to get it down as....well...the shit is hitting the fan. I'm hoping to post tomorrow or Friday.
  #10   Add to HGH4EVER's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2008, 08:09 AM

Can't wait to read it man. this is a great story. Hope you end up letter mark grow bigger and as huge as he wants!!!!!
Thanks
  #11   Add to F_R_Eaky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2008, 09:56 PM

The HIMS.3 Part 6 - by F_R_Eaky

Here's the next chapter. Hope ya enjoy it.

The HIMS.3 Part 6
By F_R_Eaky

Ed stood there, frozen in time, in mind, in space. He felt like he screamed in his brain a hundred times, ?MOVE TOWARDS CLINT!? before his body responded by taking one step.

?Ah-ah. I don?t think so. Let?s take a look at what we got here. Lil? geek boy has got how many of us in his little game? Dmitri, Dominick?himself?Mark? no surprise there. Coaches Jacob and Bradley, fuckin? sick dude! Shocked I don?t see the new kid, what?s his face in here. Hank? You got Hank in here? Why, not like he?s anything special to look at. At least the fuck boys Dmi and Dom have some kind of build. And here we ha?..?

Clint?s words stopped in the middle of his throat. If he had a pump in his arms today it moved up his neck and straight into his temples. He kept staring wide-eyed at the screen, frozen himself. Ed took this moment, thinking Clint numbed by shock, to try and grab the laptop and run. Unfortunately, Clint?s hand came out fast and hand, his large palm slamming Ed in the chest and pushing him all the way out the equipment cage. Ed hit the floor hard, the wind knocked out of him, head lighting hitting the concrete and everything swam amongst a sea of stars.

?A?A?Amanda?!? You?ve got my Amanda in your fucking game! And she?s hanging out with that dweeb Hank?! I think we need to make a few changes in this game and then?? Clint cracked his knuckles in fist like forms, ?We make a few changes in life. Let?s see what shall we do??

Clicking on Ed?s avatar, Clint watched the screen briefly noticing a small book the character sat down. Looking at Ed and mockingly asking, ?What?s this??, Clint clicked on the book. He read the contents very carefully. ?Disgusting?. Gross! What the fuck are you into?? Ed?s blood froze though when he heard Clint say in a very satisfying and yet evil way, ?Yes, this ought to do just well. You think you?re so fucking smart playing us all in your little game. You controlling us all. You?re so into yourself, let?s see what this little item from your catalog does. Narcissistic Nectar?.?

Ed lay there shaking his head, mostly trying to say ?NO!? but also still trying to clear the cobwebs out of his head. Clint watched the game and sat back in surprise when an avatar other than Ed?s came on and said, ?Do you want to add that to your bill for the Absorbitall Cr?me??

?Well lo and behold, we do have the new boy, Trey, in here. Yes, Trey, we want to add the Narcissistic Nectar to the Absorbitall Cr?me.? Clint laughed, ?You?re just a lil? shop-a-holic today, arentcha, ya lil? pathetic bastard? How do ya pay for stuff in the game? Probably had your guy hack a bank and make his own unlimited credit card, no doubt. Hmmmm nothin? really seems to be happening. Let?s try someone new. Trey?s still here. Let?s see what pretty lil? child-man is doin??

Clint clicked on Trey and up came the instructional avatar?s house. After playing it for a moment, the game, Trey the avatar instructed Clint how to buy items and asked him what he?s like to practice buy for the avatar. Again Clint read through the list of items in the strange virtual catalog and began to click away. He smiled evilly at Ed.

?I think we?ll choose the Dominering Duds, young Trey needs somethin? to wear there?aaaaannnd let?s see Worship Whipped Cream, see how good Trey looks after eatin? a tub of that??

After watchin? a few minutes, Clint looked disappointed. He stood up with the lap top and paced back and forth for a while. Ed, meanwhile stood up and tried to go for the laptop once again. He was abruptly stopped by the hand and strong arm of Clint, his palm slamming into Ed?s chest, then his forearms striking hard in the center of the abs, and hand grabbing the back of the neck and shoving Ed back out of the cage and head first into lockers.

?I don?t know why you want this so bad? it?s boring as hell! I had your guy and Trey by some primo shit man, some off the wall freaky kind o? stuff and nothin? happened to ?em yet. I bet you forgot to read Geek Weekly today where the review of this program is called a lame game! Fuckin? loser!?

With that Clint turned and chucked the lap top towards the back of the cage, letting it slammed into the wall. He proceeded to then turn around and start a barrage of name calling and insults at poor Ed still dazed on the floor. With Clint?s shouting, neither of the two young men heard the laptop as it began to play the voice of Trey?s avatar over its speakers.

?Do you want to open all characters? windows??

Normally it would wait for a response, but the laptop had slammed into a support brace for a shelving unit on the wall and then dropped down into a basket full of jerseys. The screen had come undone, still attached wire wise to the keyboard, but completely unhinged. The support above it gave way shooting off the wall and the shelf above leaned slightly forward and down, if water was running off of it, it would be landing directly on the keyboard. This being a locker room, water could have been there, but this was the section known as the equipment cage and instead it was a shelf of large rubber balls?. THUNK!

?Opening all character?s windows now.?

THUNK!
?Opening time options now.?

THUNK!

?Cheetah speed initiated.?

THUNK!

?Initiating avatar in play.?

Unaware of what the laptop was doing, Clint was still dishing out the verbal abuse to Ed, and he was now beginning to call Ed out, telling him to stand up like a man so he could pummel him soundly instead of like some helpless dweeb on the floor. Ed, not our of anger, but in desire to try and get to the game, slowly, shakily got back on his feet, his shirt catching on the corner of a locker door. This caused the shirt to rip just slightly down the front from the collar down, making the shirt look like it had a large collar. Ed stood swaying trying to get his bearings, finally lunge walking with clumsy feet around Clint, who again slammed his hand onto Ed?s chest.

?Get the fuck baaa?.?

Clint?s words stopped. There was a slight difference between the last time he slammed his meaty palm onto Ed?s chest, this time the chest was bare due to the ripped shirt. Suddenly he felt like he was losing strength, balance, and energy. Clint looked down quizzically at Ed and Ed looked up in shock. Slowly but surely Clint began to realize he was raising his head, he wasn?t having to look down so much to look into Ed?s eyes. Clint was breathing hard, with each breath sounding weaker, softer, while Ed was beginning to moan, groan, even cry a bit. Slowly, softly, the sound of soft short rips of cloth began to fill the air, or the sound of a seam being busted one loop at a time. Clint forced his vision to find the source of the sound, he looked past Ed?s face and body and began to realize what it was.

Ed?s feet were growing. Clint watched as Ed?s normal looking shoes began to swell out just ever so slightly. It was soon followed by another swell, then another, and another and Clint saw on the insides of the shoed a bump beginning to form poking up and forward. Again, the swelling and the bump got larger, further out, higher up, followed with a small whine from Ed accompanied with a painful expression. Another swell followed this time by the pops and rips and frayed edges began to appear on the sides of Ed?s shoes. Clint never realized exactly how small Ed was to him, but now it was becoming more and more apparent. The shoes Ed had on was a US men?s size 8 and his feet were leaving them behind.

Another pop and rip snapped Clint back to attention and he looked down and saw that the fraying was even more apparent, as well as something that looked pinkish? A rip was also beginning to form in the front of the shoe where the bump was going larger and larger. Speaking of bumps, Clint had one on his shoe? he liked to wear his just a bit snug for his feet so he always wore a size fifteen and a half for his size sixteen feet, but the bump where his big toe poked was no longer there. As a matter of fact, wiggling his toes, Clint swore they had room to move and were getting more and more room by the second.

Another pop and top laces of Ed?s shoes began to snap, but the vision there was interrupted by another snap and the hem of Ed?s pants now hung and waved loosely. Clint stared harder, trying to make sure his vision was clear? Ed?s pants? hem was up near his calves? And those claves weren?t looking stickish either. They were swelling, swelling up fast? and hard! It was becoming dense with muscle. Diamond shaped, ripped, shredded. Clint forced his gazed to look up. He knew something was happening. Ed was changing. If what he saw happening to the feet and calves weren?t true, he knew it from what he felt. He could feel Ed?s chest heaving and every time it did, it seemed to get wider?. Thicker?meatier?. Clint could feel the bottom part of his palm, slowly, but surely begin to lift off of the top part of the Ed?s abs, yet his fingers and thumb still were firmly placed on the chest. Changes were taking place up top too, for what the fingers once felt as a flat, smooth, cool surface, it began to feel hot, thick, a valley forming in the middle, many many lines of fibers forming underneath.

Clint moved his eyes up the leg, just in time to see the action that caused a resounding RIIIIIP! The seam, down both sides of Ed?s jeans, were giving way and no wonder. Ed?s thighs were increasing in size and muscle mass, the hamstrings more and thick and sturdy. The sides being blown, now showed tear drops forming, more and more, piling on top of one another bigger, larger, denser until the side seam rip joined the blown hem line and the jeans were hanging like a loose skirt. Just above the waistband, Clint began to notice the more and more familiar pinkish tone as the bottom of Ed?s shirt began to rise slightly above the waist and Clint was treated to a view of Ed?s stomach rolling and rolling, each time becoming separated, a brick pattern, deeper and deeper etched.

While the brick laying was going on, a loud rip was heard and Clint moved his gaze upward just in time to see the curtain that was Ed?s shirt pull a part revealing Ed?s massive and increasing chest. This was at the same time that the cuffs of this same t-shirt suddenly blew wide open, splitting all the way up to Ed?s arm pits as his bi?s and tri?s exploded with growth. From his peripheral vision, Clint noticed that there was now a wall filling his view and it was rising higher and higher. Whatever was keeping the parts of the shirt on Ed a nothing rip that sent a shiver down the growing geeks back, released the shirt and it fluttered off and away. Suddenly Clint realized that where he used to look down at Ed, he had for a short time looked at him eye to eye while standing on a level floor and now, now, He more and more having to look up to see into Ed?s eyes.

All that was happening wasn?t lost on Ed. Ed too noticed the change as slowly but surely, he began to notice he was able to look more and more straight on at the face of Clint. Clint whose shoulders used to be so wide he was the view of the horizon in Ed?s vision, now was shrinking in on himself. The chest that used to fill his shirt to bursting lost definition becoming more of just a single slab instead of two globes. This in turn began to deflate causing the shirt to stand out less and less, and the bottom finally being able to hug and cling to the abs that now was becoming a smooth thin reed of a waist. Once some of the most impressive guns at the college, Clint?s arms began to hand further and further down instead of out, the cuffs no longer riding up to meet the shoulders and delts, but easily falling down to meet and finally engulf the biceps and triceps.
A small clunk was heard and Ed looked down to see that the mesmerized Clint failed to noticed his ever shrinking waist and shortening and thinning legs and the waist band that required a jock to hold it up fell past the crotch, the knees, and down to the feet of jock who was now looking up to a beast of a geek while he stood only 5? 9? tall.

Clint broke the silence first in a voice, once baritone, now almost sounding like a boy soprano. ?WHAT THE FUCK!?

Ed, broken from his trance, looked down at his body and wasn?t sure what to do, his old instincts came over him and he turned and ran. He ran towards the shower stalls not sure what to do. Clint followed after him, holding on to his briefs as they were too big for his frame, and crying inside as his feet easily slipped out of his completely tied shoes. If he thought something weird had happened it was about to get worse for as the boys hit the changing area, they heard some kind of musical chime. Once this chime sounded, Ed suddenly came to stop, after catching his reflection in a mirror. Slowly surely Ed began to strike pose after pose like some kind of professional body builder. Faster and faster he changed position, eyeing the muscle he cause to bunch more and more, almost hungrily, lustfully, until upon forming a double bi, he kissed them then ran his tongue over them. More and more he began to flex, then grope his muscles. Clint looked on in horror as the once mighty cock that was his began to fill out the tiny briefs attached to the now huge Ed.

Faster and faster Ed posed, more and more poised, harder and stronger he formed them, louder and louder he moaned. His frenzy building higher, louder, stronger until he let out a cry of ecstasy, and the mesmerized Clint looked down expecting to see a stream of cum come straining through the fabric of the briefs but instead saw a small bubble form at the end of Ed?s prick?.
  #12   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2008, 03:52 AM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Ed and Mark are now a matched pair.
Thanks
  #13   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2008, 05:34 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
I am usually not very into muscle drain scenes, only when it has a strong motif, and I have to say Clint had it coming all along! I felt really good after reading this chapter, it is invigorating, the irony (or is it poetric justice ?) of the situation since it was Clint who provoked his own ruin does really have a bittersweet taste - which is one of my favorite flavors

Congratulations and keep up the great work!

Cheers