The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to geneo411's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2008, 01:25 PM

geneo411 is on a distinguished road
The Grocery Boy - a Fictitious Story by me

The Grocery Boy Part I

Well I have been transferred again ? a new city and learning a new area. Today I am going to the grocery store to pick up a few things and have a quite dinner at home after the traumatic move. Upon arriving at the grocery store I notice that it is not full, hmm must be off time. I grab my little hand carrier and go through the aisles of necessities. Oh, almost forgot Mr. Abbot, the neighbor downstairs asked if I could please pick up a can of cat food for his finicky Mr. Boots. As I enter the aisle of pet food there is a pallet full of dog food at the far end. As I am looking for this special food for the finicky cat I notice the pallet being moved ever so steadily towards me, there is no truck moving the pallet, how is this moving I need to observe from a different angle. As I walked towards the pallet there is a young man moving the pallet and food, by shear strength. ?Oh,? I gasped as I walked around the pallet and he looked up at me. ?I?m sorry?, he said, ?did I bump into you?? ?No, I...I.? he smiled and put out his hand. ?The name is Trevor; can I help you find something?? ?I already did,? I uttered stupidly. He smiled and winked. ?Don?t tell anyone you saw me move the pallet like that ? they?ll either get the idea I can do more lifting without the proper tools or put more work on my schedule,? he said softly while looking around. ?Yeah I understand, by the way my name is Mark.? ?Nice to meet you?, he said. O.K. I was mesmerized, now I am not usually attracted to younger men he is about 10 years younger than me, and it was not that you could tell he probably worked out underneath the flannel shirt that seemed to be tight in some places. He was tall, I would probably say around 6?2 or 6?3 and weighed maybe 170 or 180, hard for me to tell. He then noticed my basket of groceries ? ?did you find your pet food?? I had forgot and was mesmerized by his blue eyes against the dark hair and the smell of sweat. ?Oh, this, yeah it?s for my neighbors cat he seems to only like this brand.? ?You new to the area, I mean I know pretty much everyone that comes into the store and I have not seen you in here before.? ?Yes, just moved up from So. Carolina.? ?Company move you? he asked? ?Yes I work for Marriott and work at the new Riverside Property.? ?Yes we live near there,? he said. ?I mean I live at my parents place actually I live in the garage ? kind of cool, huh?? he stammered. O.K. is he getting nervous ? am I making him that way? ?Hey, if your not doing anything later do you want to come over to my place ? I have a work out area, and I could show you around the city ? if you?re not doing anything, ?he asked. You must be reading my mind I was thinking, ?Yes, that would be nice, I really don?t know where anything is, I have only been here for three days.? ?Tell you what I get off in an hour, do you want to take your groceries home and then come back at 6:00 and you can follow me to my place.? ?Sounds great,? I said thinking I can be back in ten minutes, but patience my boy. I took the items back to my apartment, found Mr. Abbot and gave him the cat food. ?Do you want to stay for dinner? I am making steaks on the Grill? he asked. ?No thanks, going to meet up with some friends? I fibbed, well not so much a fib as I hoped I would be Trevor?s friend soon. I jumped in the shower, and put on my best jeans, and headed back to the Grocery store. As I pulled up, Trevor was just coming out the front door. ?Perfect timing, just getting off? he said, ?pull over there, I drive the Jeep and you can follow me.? ?O.K.? and around the side I pulled next to a brand new jeep the ones where the top comes off and I guess is a convertible. Trevor pulls out of the parking spot, and left at the light. We drive about two miles, towards the river and the houses are getting bigger, nicer, older homes, very nice and beautiful area. He pulls up to a gate, presses a button and the gate opens. Wow, I am thinking, he probably doesn?t need to work; looks like mommy and daddy have some bucks here. He pulls up and instead of heading towards the house; he turns off the main drive and onto a dirt path, which runs along the water towards a garage with an apartment over the top. Nice I am thinking to myself.

He pulls up in front of the garage and I pull up next to him. ?My place? he says as he points above the garage. ?Nice? I stammer, again something stupid. We walk through the garage and I notice a weight bench and all different types of cement blocks, different sizes and shapes. He notices the puzzled look on my face. ?I work out? he said. ?Yes, I can see that,? I said, ?but I don?t understand the type of weights you use.? ?Come upstairs with me first I need to change and I will show you my work out routine if you like.? If I like, what are you crazy, I can?t wait to see how this all works, especially since I saw him moving the pallet of pet food and that alone must have weighed a couple hundred pounds.

Up the stairs we went, the apartment was nicely furnished, quaint, small kitchen table and two chairs, which were near the door that lead out the back and down into the yard. The living room had a couch, two chairs a coffee table and a nice plasma TV screen. There was a nice floor length mirror that was in the hallway near the bedroom. The bedroom was nicely appointed with a four-post bed, linen drapes, all done in a beige color. ?This place is great,? I said trying to get a feel of what to say to him. ?Thanks, my Mom did it for me ? with my hours and school and all, I was keeping them up all hours of the night, now I just do my own thing, I even have some food out here for when I need to eat, or I can go into the kitchen and grab something.? ?I wish I could do that,? I said, as I laughed. ?Won?t be a minute,? he said as he headed into the bathroom to change clothes. ?Make your self at home,? he said. Oh boy would that be nice, the more I am getting to know him the nicer he is and he is not hard on the eyes at all.

Out he comes in a cut off ?T? shirt with no sleeves, showing some muscularity, and some veins. His shorts are nylon and cling to his shape, showing his package and his ass. I guess he noticed that I wasn?t prepared as my mouth was open and I wasn?t saying anything. ?You o.k.?? he asked. ?I?m sorry, I was daydreaming for a minute,? I lied. Not sure what to say or what he would think. ?Well let me make a protein drink and then we will head downstairs, I can?t wait to show you my routine.? ?Me either,? I said as we walked into the kitchen. He though some power and milk, and egg and some bananas in the blender with some ice, whirled it and started drinking it. ?Oh, did you want some?? he asked with a mouthful, trying to choke it back. ?No, I?m good,? I said, ?but I will have some water if you don?t mind.? ?Help your self,? he said.

Two more gulps and the protein shake was in him, and he was bounding down the stairs to the garage. ?O.K. this is how I start my routine,? he said as he grabbed two blocks marked 50 and started curling them. ?I need to warm up.? I need to cool down I?m thinking as I notice his biceps are pretty big and he has some major cords running down to his forearms. After curling 15 times, he dropped them and put 150?s on each side of a bar, he laid on the bench and started pressing. ?Dude?, I said, ?does that mean 300 lbs. of weight your lifting?? ?Yeah, remember I am just warming up.? Wow, his chest is starting to heave and I am noticing the blood rushing to his Pecs. He does 12 reps, places the bar on the rack and adds another 50 lbs to each side. Up to 400 lbs, I notice, I just sit in the corner. ?You want to try?? he asked. ?Me?? I can?t get up off the chair right now I am starting to show wood, but can?t tell him. ?No, I?ll watch if you don?t mind, I can?t believe the amount of weight you?re using.? ?Oh this?? ?Yeah I guess its a lot, my dad was in the Military so I grew up an Army brat and we moved around a lot, so I met guys, that worked out, and so I have been working out for the last eight years, since I was 12.? ?I guess I just keep getting stronger.? ?Do you ever take your measurements?? I asked, hopefully we could do that. ?Yeah every now and then,? he said. ?Come on want to watch me pose?? He walks over to a floor length mirror and hits a double bicep shot. I gasped. ?Are you o.k.?? He asked as he turned to me. ?Yes I just didn?t realize how big you were when you were at work or started lifting.? ?Wait, I am trying to get bigger, he said as he did a most muscular shot and the t shirt started straining, what there was of it. His abs, 10 pack could be seen, as he just stood, there, his legs were phenomenal and the package, look like it was growing right in front of me. ?Oh, you noticed.? He said as I was staring at his manhood. ?It tends to get hard and a mind of its own when I start posing. It seems natural, from what I have read.? He said.

Wow, can you keep it contained in those little shorts, I am thinking. ?Do you want to feel my biceps?? He asked. ?Come here feel how hard these are,? he said. I didn?t hesitate I was right there cupping my hand on the mound of muscle that makes the top of the bicep, there were miles of veins running up and down his arm, to his armpit and up to his wrist. One was the thickness of my dick I think, I am following it with my hand, and there was no way to cup both my hands to cover his biceps.

?There is a tape measure in the kitchen on the counter, go get it and we can measure how big I am,? he said. Well I am out the door, up the stairs and back down before he finished the sentence.

Wait for Part II
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to geneo411 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (June 26th, 2013)
  #2   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2008, 02:01 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Yes, I can imagine a stockboy at a grocery store who is big and muscular. I have also seen those delivery drivers for Fedex and UPS or DHL, who are tall and muscular guys as well. They have to carry those big boxes all day long. Someone should write a story about them. Or just about anyone who works in a warehouse for that matter or who has to deliver large boxes to customers. I can also imagine a guy at a deli, a bakery, or a butchery being a muscle dude, since they have to do a lot of lifting as well.

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see where this story goes from here! I like the concept because it is original! Keep up the good work!
  #3   Add to Gabbie1977's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2008, 06:02 PM

Gabbie1977 is on a distinguished road
i've been anticipating part 2 day by day
  #4   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2008, 10:30 AM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
Part II

Coming soon??
  #5   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2008, 11:05 AM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
Very hot.I love Trevor already!!!
  #6   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2008, 10:57 PM
A Lover of Muscle

Lover_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lover_Boy
Paragraphs....

[COLOR=red]- The story is great, actually, b[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]ut I'd like to offer you a small piece of advice.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]- You need paragraphs. Each time someone takes a turn speaking, you should begin a new paragraph. It makes reading a conversation much easier because you don't get confused about who is saying what.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]- I'll give you an example:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Eric and Michael caught sight of each other at the party. They met halfway across the room. [/COLOR][COLOR=red](begin a new paragraph)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Michael!", said Eric with a look of surprise, "I didn't think I'd see you here!" [/COLOR][COLOR=red](begin a new paragraph)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white] Michael smiled at the sight of his long time friend, "Well, boredom can make people do strange things. I just thought I'd come and see what the big deal was."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]I hope that helps you out with your story structure a bit. Otherwise, the story seems to be coming along great.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]Ciao,[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]L_B[/COLOR]

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options