The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Justin Photo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2004, 10:48 PM

Justin Photo
Muscle Travel

Hey Muscle Fans!

I just returned from a month of travelling, visiting several Canadian cities on conference. I wanted to share some of my muscle encounters with you!

Quebec City

I must admit there was a lot more partying then actual work being done. I hit the clubs almost everynight while I was there and I'm surprised that I made it to my morning meetings and sessions!

My first encounter was with an all-American young hottie from Michigan. He's two years younger than me (19) but packs on more muscle compared to me. I got a peek of his nicely defined body when I was waiting him change in his hotel room. He must be 5'10 and 170 with a nice set of abs and biceps.

I got to feel him up a bit when I innocently tried to loosen his dress shirt and tie at a club one night...lol

There was one club that I visited twice in a row and I couldn't help but notice this beautiful bartender. He must have been at least 6'3 and showed off his giant tattooed biceps. He was so tall that he really had to duck down to serve me my drinks, you can bet that I always left him a big tip!

I don't know what it is, but French-Canadian men really know how to take care themselves physcially and fashion wise. I was always surrounded by muscle on the dance floor. One thing I love about Quebec City clubs is that clubs was neither strickly a straight or gay, unlike Toronto where there is a clear separation.

Anywho my hottest encounter was with this massive bodybuilder who wasn't afraid to hit the dance floor dispte his size. He wore a pair of tight fitting black jeans and a white dress shirt that looked like he was ready to pop out of! He was dancing next to me for a good portion of the night and we "accidentally" brushed up against each other several times. I swear everytime we made contact I was ready to die!

Montreal

Like Quebec City, filled with young, buff and good looking French-Canadian men. I hit the crusizing spot of Montreal: Rue McGill. Apparently the patios that line this street is the place to be seen.I swear from the moment I sat down for lunch I was surrouded by grogeous men from jocks, models and business men. I didn't know where to look!

For those who can't make it over to Europe, I highly recommend visiting Montreal and Quebec City, its the closest thing to Europe in North America. Montreal is also hosting the unofficial Gay Games in 2006. The largest gay sport and culture festival in the world.

Ottawa

I was in the nation's capital for an international youth summit. I really fancied a gorgeous buffed uped Prince William model from Montreal and a hottie from Melbourne, Australia. The aussie wasn't afraid to walk around shirtless (I guess its the beach culture down under), he was also a big hit with the ladies at the club. The beautiful body combined with the accent is what gets me! In the end I have both Prince William and the Aussies numbers..lol

Toronto

Back in my hometown this week and the muscle sighting continued. I went out to dinner with a friend the other night and just as I am seated in walks a ripped bodybuilder straight from a competition given his body and face was still dark from the posing oil? He was wearing track pants and a white muscle shirt showing off his massive biceps. Right behind him was a big breasted women (I'm guessing his girlfriend) proudly holding two trophies, and right behind her was at least another half dozen guys of various sizes but fully clothed.

Also in the same restaruant I bumped into a good friend from high school with his girlfriend. This guy worked at Muscle Tech Labs in high school so he obviously used the products and was into bodybuilding himself. He was one of top jocks in gym class but wasn't an ass about it, but he loved to show off in the change room! He invited me to watch him in competition one time but I couldn't make it out for some odd reason. Smart guy, studying economics in University now. He has lost some of his mass but still had a fairly impressive build.

As for me, after a month of travelling I'm happy to report I've lost a few pounds! However its because of the fairly balanced menus and restrictive times of the meals during the conferences, my hectic daily schedule, and the endless late night partying on the dance floor at clubs.

Finally summer is in full swing and I'm really looking forward to seeing all the shirtless buff guys!

Stay strong!

Justin
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to jco2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2004, 04:13 AM
ocj

jco2007 has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to jco2007
Re: Muscle Travel

[Justin Photo
Just like to say, that was great to read and thank you for your post.
  #3   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2004, 06:53 AM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
Awesome sightings, great descriptions, thank you very much!
  #4   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2004, 05:02 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
That's a lot of muscle sightings!

Holy cow Justin, no wonder the rest of us haven't been seeing the musclemen lately, THEY WERE ALL OU WITH YOU!!!
Can you do us a favor and ask some of these studs to get back to the rest of the world so we can see them? ?
We have been on a dry spell
  #5   Add to Notbigenuff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2004, 08:47 PM

Notbigenuff
Send a message via AIM to Notbigenuff Send a message via Yahoo to Notbigenuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomun6
...We have been on a dry spell
Oh good, I thought somehow it was just me. Here the weather's been nice but it's been a week since my last sighting--oh wait a minute....

Today I saw a young man, who though not the biggest guy, sure had a nice pair of arms. I didn't speak to him, but from the way his shirt fit I would guess that he had been doing some working out over the winter and now his summer clothes are just a bit too small--but I didn't mind as his shirt (polo style by the way) sleeves were pushed up towards his shoulders by his biceps. And the neck was stretched open by his pecs. As I said, I didn't actually speak to him but he seemed to be a very polite guy as he held the door for me since my hands where full with a heavy package (he didn't offer to carry it though--I took that as a sign that I don't yet appear to be a frail old man to the young 'uns).

I couldn't help but notice that his legs needed some work though (he was in shorts). Guess you can't have everything...
  #6   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2004, 03:15 PM

ottomun6
Well, yes you can have everything. All you need to do is to jump into the arms of this young man and demand that he do 4 sets of squats with you and your packages.... do this for a year and he'll thank you for his new 29" quads
  #7   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2004, 03:44 PM

Go'in to Van Couver

Quote:
Holy cow Justin, no wonder the rest of us haven't been seeing the musclemen lately, THEY WERE ALL OU WITH YOU!!!
Can you do us a favor and ask some of these studs to get back to the rest of the world so we can see them? ?
We have been on a dry spell
The husband, a good friend, and I are headed to British Columbia for the weekend. I will have the camera ready. Wish me luck!
  #8   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2004, 03:59 PM

ottomun6
May your eyes be filled with visions of muscledom!!
Have a good trip Brent.
  #9   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2004, 04:58 PM

thank you

I hope our wish comes true.
  #10   Add to Notbigenuff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2004, 08:48 PM

Notbigenuff
Send a message via AIM to Notbigenuff Send a message via Yahoo to Notbigenuff
Quote:
Well, yes you can have everything. All you need to do is to jump into the arms of this young man and demand that he do 4 sets of squats with you and your packages....
Actually, if he could lift me and the package I was carrying (a banker's box full of files) he wouldn't need the leg workouts!
  #11   Add to Justin Photo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2004, 09:52 AM

Justin Photo
Hope you have a good time in British Columbia Brent! You never know, you may bump into a Mountie or two?...LOL

Ottomun6, great to be back!

Justin

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options