The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to dean123us2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2008, 07:05 PM

dean123us2000 is on a distinguished road
work experience

So I need to have a work meeting with this 35 year old guy that I work with. I know he runs at lunch and has mentioned he lifts a little. He looks in decent shape, nothing spectacular. Well, I go into his office and he is wearing a short sleeve polo shirt that are short in the sleeves. His arms aren't big, but when he gestures with his hands, you can see he has got a bicep waiting to be flexed into a nice ball. I talked with him briefly and decided to come back when I have more time and so I can talk about fitness.

I come back and talk through work. AT the end I asked if he ran today and then our discussion went to fitness. He was telling me that he used to play rugby 10+ years ago, lifted twice a day, and was 45 lbs heavier (he is now 150 and about 5' 9" tall). My jaw dropped and all wanted him to do was talk more about lifting and eventually flex. Of course, his cell phone rings and I excused myself. I told him I would be glad to help him with his project anytime. Trying to think of a way to et him to flex.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options