The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Continuous Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Continuous Muscle Growth Stories Read, create, and contribute to "never-ending" muscle growth stories!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2008, 11:10 PM

niko777 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Beast Boy, get out of my room!

[COLOR=white]Hi guys! I decided to start a story about Beast Boy's growth, since I thought it was a really great idea. In advance, I am sorry for all the mistakes in my humble text, but I am not an anglophone. Writing well in french is quite easy for me, but in english, it's another story. Enjoy, and pleas contribute to it. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Beast Boy, get out of my room! Part 1[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“GET OUT OF MY ROOM!” Raven couldn’t take it anymore. Beast Boy had spent the whole day disturbing her in her own room, probably playing hide and seek with Cyborg. She wasn’t asking for much: Raven just wanted to study dark magic in peace. She had had trouble casting the right spells for about a week, so she really needed practice and concentration. “Hey, said Beast boy, that’s not really nice of you, miss queen-of-vampires. You should learn to treat your guests better... Raven? Holy shit!” Raven had just tried to wipe his ass with a bolt of dark energy! “Raven! Calm down! I’m just jok… ARRRGGHH!” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Starfire was eating one of her awful alien meals when she heard a loud explosion in the upper floors. “Damn, she said, Beast Boy and Cyborg sure are playing hard today. Oh well…” In fact, explosions were so frequent in the tower that nobody else paid attention to it. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“What… what have I done? Beast Boy! Can you hear me? Dammit! Why do you always have to make me so mad?!?” At least, he was still breathing. Still furious, yet guilty, she warped herself away, so she could calm down. On the ground was still lying a pretty much screwed up Beast Boy.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]About 48 hours later, Beast Boy woke up in his bed, surrounded by Robin, Starfire and Cyborg. “Thank god, said Cyborg, I thought you were done for, man. You really worried us, this time. Raven should learn to control her anger better.” Beast Boy didn’t feel like talking. He never thought she would be pissed to the point of attacking him. “Hey, guys, thanks for your concern, but I think I would like to be alone for a while.” “That’s alright, said Robin, we understand.” Once everyone was gone, Beast Boy realised he smelled kind of bad, so he went straight to the shower. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Beast Boy had always been self conscious about his small body. For the past year, he hadn’t grown taller, stuck at 5 foot 5 inches, with a bodyweight of 120 pounds. At least, he didn’t have any fat. Almost everyday, he had taken his measurements, hoping for a miracle to happen. Only half and inch would have been great, but it seems it was too much to ask. Robin wasn’t tall or big either, but at least he had muscles. Beast Boy’s biceps had stopped growing at a little less than 11 inches. In other words, he thought he looked like a wimp. However, as he was taking a shower, he felt… different. His muscles were sore, and at the same time almost asking for exercise. As usual, when he got out of the shower, he weighted himself. 124 pounds? Beast Boy was speechless. As he looked at his reflection in the mirror, he realised he had… biceps?!? They were still really small, but definitely a little bigger than before. As he was flexing his new found arms, he realized his little pecs were jumping in front of his eyes! He didn’t know what was happening, but he liked it. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]After all this excitement, Beast Boy went straight to the training room. He felt great and wanted to lift some weights, even if he knew he was kind of weak. He began by curling a 40 pounds barbell, as usual, but soon realised it was pretty light, so he took the 50 pounds one. Too easy. At 60 pounds, he could feel his little biceps working hard and getting full and round. It felt so good he could have curled all day long, but he didn’t want to overtrain, so he switched to benchpress. He began with his usual weight, 70 pounds, but just like the 50 pounds barbell from before, it felt light. A few minutes later, he was pressing 100 pounds! He felt invincible. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]After his short workout, he decided to take his measurements, just to be sure it wasn’t all a dream. He now weighted 127 pounds, was 5 foot 6 inches tall and had 12 inches biceps! At last, he was having this growth spurt he had waited so long for. Suddenly, his reflections were interrupted by a strange noise coming from his stomach. He was so hungry he could have eaten a dozen of steaks… STEAKS? Since when did he crave for meat, warm, tender, and juicy meat? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Before entering the kitchen, Beast Boy looked around, just to be sure nobody would see him eat… meat, and jumped right in front of the fridge. He took a piece of steak and, a few seconds later, the steak was no more. That was delicious! He knew it was like eating a piece of himself, since he had once transformed in a cow, but he couldn’t care less. He spent the rest of the day eating and lifting like a madman. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]When he woke up, the next morning, he was feeling like a million bucks. Beast Boy immediately took his new measurements: he was now almost 5 foot 8 inches weighted 148 pounds and had 14 inches biceps! He was so ripped that he almost looked like a young bodybuilder. However, these body parts were not the only ones to have grown: his cock, that used to measure about 5 inches hard, measured about 7 inches! It was so exciting he couldn’t do anything else than masturbating. When he finally calmed down, he realised he had a big problem: none of his clothes was big enough for his growing body anymore. What was he going to do? [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2008, 12:07 AM

Oh, and by the way, if you don't want to write a part of the story, comments are always welcome!
  #3   Add to absfan131313's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2008, 09:40 AM

absfan131313 is on a distinguished road
Beast Boy frantically searched through his closet, looking for something that might be able to hold his newly enhanced frame. He wasn't completely massive, per se, but certainly far bigger than his formerly wiry build. He saw an array of purple and black jumpsuits, his old Doom Patrol uniform. Nothing else seemed to be presenting itself. He sighed and sat down on the edge of his bed. "I totally should've invested in a better wardrobe," he said to himself. But he was starting to feel the urge to get down to the training room to use his new body again. He couldn't just stay cooped up in here. Thinking to himself for a moment, he walked over to his desk. Rummaging through one of the drawers, he pulled out a pair of scissors, and then grabbed one of the jumpsuits from his closet. Spreading it out across his bed, he began to go to work.

++++++++++++

The clanking of heavy weights echoed all the way down the corridor, reaching Starfire's ears as she idly floated down the hall. She perked up at the noise. Whoever was in the training room, she thought, had to be working very hard. She imagined it would be Robin, perhaps; he was always pushing himself, perhaps a little too hard, during his training sessions. But as she got closer, she could really hear the weight being pushed. Then that meant that it had to be Cyborg. He was the only person on the team other than her who had any real measure of strength. She rounded the corner and floated in the doorway, holding up an arm to wave. "Hello, friend-" What she saw stopped her dead in the middle of her sentence. Her alien eyes went wide at what they saw.

Beast Boy was standing there, a look of concentration on his young face. But she wasn't looking at his face; she was looking at everything else. Somehow, impossibly, her teammate had gained the figure of a middleweight bodybuilder. He was more cut and defined than he was big, but somehow that (and the green skin) only enhanced the aesthetics. His chest was heaving, real pecs forming above a solidly carved eight-pack that looked for all the world like a set of solid bricks in his gut. His shoulders had gotten a good deal broader and themselves flowed down into great biceps that bulged like pythons with every movement of his strong arms, veins snaking across his green body while he moved. Her eyes followed his body down to the floor, and she could see that his thighs were similarly engorged. The green color and their size made them look like watermelons, while his bare feet didn't move an inch despite all the weight he was curling. He was wearing only a pair of purple and black speedos that looked as though they'd been cut from one of his jumpsuits. It had very thin sides, and did a poor job of hiding the huge bulge between his monstrous legs. Starfire suddenly felt very warm, and licked her lips despite herself.

"Friend Beast Boy?" she asked in surprise. Beast Boy looked up at her, and she saw something on his face that she hadn't seen before: cockiness. A sort of alpha male glint in his eyes, and even his smile, once goofy and innocent, now had a roguish sort of maverick bent to it.

"Oh, didn't see you there, Star," Beast Boy said, putting down the weights with a loud clang. "I was just doing some heavy lifting." Starfire floated a little closer, craning her neck to get a look at him.

"Perhaps you are shifting your form into that of a Nyblonian tree ape?" she asked. He laughed a little, and his great shoulders rippled with the effect.

"No," he said, and he could not resist throwing in a little flex. Starfire felt her knees go slightly weak. "Just trying to take my physical training a bit more seriously. I like the results a lot. Don't you?" He grinned, and Starfire felt as though there were some great thing clouding her judgment and her thoughts. Beast Boy either didn't seem to notice, or was enjoying himself too much to care. "Anyway, I was about done here. Just need to do some measurements." He grabbed the tape measure, and started to take stock of his new self. He was up to 5'9". That disappointed him a little; he'd hoped for a more substantial height gain. But he was pleased to see his flexed bicep size had jumped from 14" to a whopping 17". He was on the fast track, for sure. Stepping on the scale, he was astonished to see that he had gained an impressive 15 pounds during that workout alone, bringing his weight up to 163 pounds. He grinned and turned to Starfire.

"I'm gonna go shower now," he said, that same strange charm in his voice. He extended a hand to her, and Starfire couldn't help but notice how his other hand was resting idly near his substantial bulge. Beast Boy raised his eyebrow. "Care to join me?"
  #4   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2008, 10:55 AM

[COLOR=silver]Starfire was in heaven. As the warm water was flowing on her skin, the new and improved Beast Boy was fucking her like she had never been fucked before. It was almost like his cock…no, like his whole body was getting bigger by the minute. She was, by all means, a lot stronger and resistant than almost any woman on earth and yet, her former weak green friend was able to take her, to pleasure her and to explore her inside with is pulsating piece of meat. He was grunting like and animal, which was kind of exciting. After about an hour, she was exhausted. “Please, friend, she said, I am tired now. Let’s stop for today.” Clearly, Beast Boy could have continued humping her for hours and was quite disappointed by her visible display of weakness. “Hum… by the way, said Starfire, aren’t you…bigger than when you stopped working out?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Beast boy was now in his room, thinking over and over again about his sex hour with the sexy alien girl. He, Garfield Logan, had made Starfire… tired? He didn’t think it was even possible. Once again, he began taking his stats. Now standing at 5 foot 10, he had 18 (!) inches biceps and weighted 176 lbs! Very excited, he took a good look in the mirror. He looked like a young yet massive bodybuilder! His neck was really thick, making his green face look almost too small. His broad shoulders, just like his now hairy chest, were expanding as he was breathing. He began massaging his round and veiny biceps with his big and meaty hands. Just a few hours ago, he had curled for reps with these babies a barbell of 150 lbs! He was fucking strong. He had discovered, hidden in the kitchen, an impressive stock of ultra protein shakes, probably robin’s, and had decided that they would fit perfectly in his new diet. His now hairy gut was looking a little bloated, because of all this food and all those shakes he had swallowed, but his big and ripped abs made it look really sexy. Just the thought of his soon to be huge body made his cock rise and grow before his eyes. Now at a little more than 7 inches soft, his piece of meat was now 9.5 inches hard! He definitively had to go shopping for new clothes, since even his homemade outfit wasn’t hiding anything anymore. That’s it! He would just have to transform into a bird, or something like that, and fly unnoticed to the mall! He concentrated, but when he tried to transform, it felt like his whole body had been struck by lightning. He could feel his muscles burning, his bones growing longer and larger, while he was lying on the ground, in pain. He was growing…[/COLOR]
  #5   Add to absfan131313's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2008, 02:09 PM

absfan131313 is on a distinguished road
Beast Boy didn't know how long he was on the ground. When the shocks finally stopped, for all he knew it could have been hours. His eyes darted to the clock, and he felt a small measure of relief. He had been writhing on the floor for only a few minutes, but it had still been painful, painful enough to shock him out of his sense of time. Slowly, he got to his feet, but as he did, he felt a new weight to all of his movements, and immediately, the thought surged across his mind--he had grown. He turned to the mirror and his jaw dropped to the floor in shock.

He was massive, a complete step up from what he had been even just a few minutes ago. He had been gradually building himself up the past two days through weight training and binge eating, but this had overshadowed everything. He towered over even Cyborg now, standing at a staggering 6'5". His torso had a cinched waist that only accentuated his wide shoulders and lats, making his upper body look like a giant V. There wasn't a single ounce of fat on his entire body, every single inch of it rippling with muscle stuffed just barely beneath the surface. His pecs now extended so far out from his chest that they cast a shadow over his twelve-pack of abs, and looked deep enough to crush a man's hand between them. His shoulders were huge and round like cannonballs, and from them were two biceps, each bulging at a jaw-dropping 26" around, and with forearms of steel to match. Every single muscle was super-cut and hyper-defined. Other than the green skin, he looked as though he were a super-heavyweight bodybuilder on competition day. Only bigger, that was.

His lower half had not been forgotten, either. Now each of his thighs was mammoth, steely quads and hamstrings knotted around his bones to give him the appearance of standing on a pair of massive pillars of power. The feeling extended down to his newly enlarged calves, which looked like cut diamonds on his legs. In the middle, his cock was quickly becoming a raging 14" hard-on, and Beast Boy could feel the hormones rushing through his entire body. He let one of his hands idly toy with it, knowing it wouldn't be enough. He had worn out Starfire for the day. That left one main option for him...

+++++++++++++++

Raven levitated a hands' breadth off of the ground, deep in meditation. But as she sought to control the raging maelstrom of emotions within her, she head a slight metallic creak and felt a stream of light fall on her face. She opened one eye and was about to make some pithy comment in irritation, but what her one eye saw made her open her other one as her jaw hit the floor. Beast Boy was standing there, but "Boy" was hardly appropriate now. He was only fifteen years old still, but the body on him was that of someone who had been lifting hard for decades on end...and then some.

Even his face looked different somehow. It was regal, sitting atop his thick and sinewy neck, as though his jaw were a little more square, his features a little more craggy and sharp. The look he flashed Raven was one that completely ruined her concentration, and underneath her sparse black leotard, she felt herself growing very wet, very fast. In spite of herself, her eyes fell down to look at the massive hard-on he was sporting, and she knew why he was here. Normally, she would have objected. She would have used her powers. She would have done everything she could to get him out of her room. And yet, the aura of power and confidence that surrounded her transformed teammate was completely overwhelming. He looked like he was the big, bad boss of anything he laid eyes on, and that included her.

Strangely, she was okay with that.

Beast Boy made to close the door behind him, but Raven raised a hand and the handle surrounded itself with a black aura before closing itself. Instead, the massive muscle stud turned to her. She was slowly walking towards him, in awe of his new form. She unfastened her cape, and it fell in a puddle at her feet. As she continued walking, she began to slide off her uniform, and by the time she reached his huge form, she was as naked as he was. She looked up at him, her face coming up at the lower end of his huge pecs. Suddenly, she grabbed him by the shoulders, and in spite of her small size she yanked him forcibly back onto her bed, and then arched her back in pleasure as she felt Beast Boy start to pound her hips to a pulp...
  #7   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2008, 10:50 PM

So did I! I wanted to write another part, but in the end, I think absfan131313 finished it quite... perfectly.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options