The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2008, 09:30 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Neighbor Kid

The neighbor kid is the youngest of three and just about exactly between my two (son, 21, daughter, 19) which makes him about 20.

He's a soccer player (all star in h.s., in fact), about 5'7 tops, Sicilian, jet black hair, dark brown eyes, thick straight eyebrows. In other words, drop dead gorgeous.

When I first met him three years ago, I think he was probably 140-145 lbs. Since he started college, it's obvious he's been hitting the weights hard. Still probably no more than about 165-170, but it's all in his shoulders, arms, chest, lats. This weekend I was out walking the dog (he's been our doggy sitter in the past) and saw him out and went over to say "hi."

No.

Shirt.

On.

Oof!

You could count his abs. His serratus. The valley between his pecs. Every year those shoulders get wider and that waist stays ridiculously small (28 inches tops, maybe less.)

Me oh my!

I did my best to keep my eyes on his eyes but it sure wasn't easy, even if I am (quite literally) old enough to be his daddy.

Thank God For Eye Candy!

xoxo to all...

Richard
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2008, 11:19 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Damn, why can't I have neighbors like that? Most of my neighborhoods I grew up in were mostly full of old people. I mean like 70+ years old on most of em. Although I did have a girl-next door for one year...

Point is, I never had any super hot guys live next to me. And all the fellows in school that had good bods, always had clothing on. I didn't even have gym class with any of those guys. So I was seriously denied my...pleasures back then.

Enough complaining about my life...But jeez RPJ, you are one very lucky man.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #3   Add to abbraxis's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2008, 01:39 PM
The Opinionated Asshole

abbraxis is on a distinguished road
TheMM, my neighborhood is the same way. Everyone near me is either dead or dying. One guy has a pool up the street and I'm sure his son has friends who would make good eye candy, but would you believe he had the nerve to grow some tall shrubs for privacy?

Those jerks!

#4   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2008, 05:18 PM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay View Post
The neighbor kid is the youngest of three and just about exactly between my two (son, 21, daughter, 19) which makes him about 20.

He's a soccer player (all star in h.s., in fact), about 5'7 tops, Sicilian, jet black hair, dark brown eyes, thick straight eyebrows. In other words, drop dead gorgeous.

When I first met him three years ago, I think he was probably 140-145 lbs. Since he started college, it's obvious he's been hitting the weights hard. Still probably no more than about 165-170, but it's all in his shoulders, arms, chest, lats. This weekend I was out walking the dog (he's been our doggy sitter in the past) and saw him out and went over to say "hi."

No.

Shirt.

On.

Oof!

You could count his abs. His serratus. The valley between his pecs. Every year those shoulders get wider and that waist stays ridiculously small (28 inches tops, maybe less.)

Me oh my!

I did my best to keep my eyes on his eyes but it sure wasn't easy, even if I am (quite literally) old enough to be his daddy.

Thank God For Eye Candy!

xoxo to all...

Richard
As you have said so many times, PICS! Dammit, pics!
  #5   Add to hearmenowu2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2008, 08:51 PM
Evolution MG Animator

hearmenowu2 is on a distinguished road
I have a friend with that same description, i started to notice him alot when we were in boarding school together. We were in the same bedroom by the way (it was fanastic). He got even more incredible in our second year there, and every year he makes himself even more hotter even to this day. once we got out of high school we presuded different courses. So we didnt see much of each other as we used to but anytime we meet hes just mindblowing, i always trip over my words whenever i see him but im getting better at it though.

EDIT: just another note the guy could cause numerious traffic accidents by just walking down the footpath its insane, why is he able to get hotter everytime i see him its unfair..

hearmenowu2

or go to MY PB page HERE to stream my videos and more

or visit MM's yahoo page HERE to see some of the pics that i put there that cant be posted anywhere else for obvious reasons ...

my Imageshack page

Last edited by hearmenowu2; July 28th, 2008 at 09:01 PM.
  #6   Add to kollejboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2008, 11:53 PM

kollejboy
haha, who is this kid? i think he lifts at my gym. i live down the street from u remember? :P
  #7   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2008, 02:52 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Quote:
Originally Posted by kollejboy View Post
haha, who is this kid? i think he lifts at my gym. i live down the street from u remember? :P
:-)

Wouldn't you like to know!

And I don't think he goes to your gym unless you work out at UB.

xoxo

Richard

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options