The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2008, 03:20 AM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
Peter Pan "Grows" Up: Chapter 1

Peter Pan "Grows" Up: Chapter 1
"New Feelings"

“mmf Man Its so hard flying in these clothes Tray, there so tight now! We shouldn’t have stayed at Tootles for a week”

“Yeah you did grow a lot Pete, Your starting to look like me”

“Yeah.. I just hope non of the lost boys notice..”

Tray flew ahead looking at Peter’s ridiculously tight outfit gulping at the sight of his obscene crotch bulging against his green tights.

“no… No I don’t think They’ll Notice”

“I am glad we did it though, Tink never liked me leaving neverland.. I’m glad you’re my new fairy”

“thanks” Tray blushed

Peter and Tray kept flying downward watching the clouds part revealing the Sun covered island, and crystal blue waters. They Continued flying around the Cliffside seeing the Treehouse come into view hearing the bell ring with one of the lost boys screaming

“PANS BACK”

Peter laughed picking up speed shooting over the tree hearing the lost boys cheer finally diving into the opening of the tree landing into there living room, right on his chair. He stood there with his fist on his waist doing his classic pose watching the lost boys pile into the room

“Hey, Miss Me”

He watched everyone cheer when suddenly there smiles started to fade as they looked closer upon him.. For This wasn’t the same boy that left a week ago, this was someone completely different. The only boyish thing left about him was his huge blue eye’s and gleaming white smile. The rest of his face and body now resembled that of a well built 17 year old. They first gazed at his wide shoulders and thick pecs that heaved against the undersized outfit with every breath he took. They next moved onto the thick pair of arms that hung at his side, rippled in muscle and veins lightly covered in his reddish blond hair. But the part everyone gasped at was the green outline of his massive crotch bulging obscenely between his well-muscled thighs. Peter shook nervously watching everyone stare upon him. The oldest one scooter saw the fear in Peter’s eye’s and tried to break the silence.

“Glad Your back Peter!”

“Yeah. YEAH!!” Everyone joined in

“You Look Different though Peter” One of the little ones spoke up

“I Grew a little, BUT I saw Tootles!” Peter quickly changed the subject

“Really How is he?”

“He’s a pilot now! He fly’s these big planes that carry people around the world”

“Whoa! What else” They all answered

“Haha Not Yet, We’ll save it for tonight’s story. I’m gonna go wash up and Get ready for tonight’s celebration”

Peter left the treehouse feeling his tights cup his crotch and ride up his ass Seeing Tray’s blue glow appear next to him.

“Well That went well”

“Are you kidding Tray, Did you see there faces.. Why Did I ever have to grow, and why Are my clothes so Tight”

Peter in anger grabbed the fabric around his crotch and ripped it off unleashing his thick hairy cock. Tray gulped watching it drop practically half way down Peters thigh, along with his softball size cum filled testicles. Peter Continued to flex and grunt ripping off every piece of clothing

“Uh.. Peter what are you doing”

“I’m Sick of how tight these clothes are”

Peter grabbed the top of his collar groaning as he ripped his outfit in half revealing his rippled muscular chest. Tray stood there in awe looking upon Peter’s naked jock like body, feeling his own fairy cock stir. Peter threw his shredded clothes to the ground and walked ahead along the trail with his fist balled up at his side. Tray paused for a second wondering what to do.. He had never seen peter like this.. Tray quickly flew off speeding through the forest finally getting to the waterfall, seeing Peter’s naked body under the rushing water. He flew around his front side trying not to stare at his well-endowed manhood, looking at Pan’s confused face

“Pete.. you Ok?”

“Yeah Tray I’m just confused.. I have spent my entire life never wanting to grow up and always be a kid.. And I still feel like a kid, but I have this grown up body and…I actually Like it”

“That’s ok, I like it too”

“Really?”

“Yeah Your taller and you have all those muscles now, I bet your like twice as strong as any other lost boy, just Look at your arms Pete”

“Yeah! They are pretty big”

Peter smiled and started flexing his two arms watching each bicep swell to the size of of a baseball, maybe bigger. Tray flew up to the huge peak and placed his tiny hands on the huge solid lump of muscle, drooling at the very sight. His eye’s wondered all the way up to his round shoulders watching the water trickle down into his deep arm pitts which were filled with delicious blond hair. Peter continued to flex moving onto his pecs, watching them bounce up and down with a huge smile on his face.

“Haha Check this out Tray”

“Peter this is great, you look like a real leader now”

“Yeah.. A real leader huh?”

Peter grinned and suddenly flexed his entire body looking down to watch every muscle brick up punching up against his skin. The muscles on his thighs were the most distracting, each individual head was clearly visible and they had to be twice as big as before. He ran his hands up and down them flexing them over and over, punching them every now and then laughing that he barely felt a thing remembering when they used to be so brittle and unprotected. Peter kept rubbing them when he finally got his favorite part that had grown. His well-endowed crotch was big enough to make any man jealous hanging there against his thighs looking over 5 inches flaccid, connected to huge soft ball sized testicles, which were begging to unleash there warm juice. Tray watched sporting a full on boner seeing Peter grab his freakishly huge ball sack feeling the weight of it, lifting it up and down grazing his perfect shaped cock. Peter giggled feeling an amazing sensation run through his body

“Hey Peter?”

Peter and Tray both flinched hearing Scooter’s voice. Tray flew behind Peter to adjust his boner, while Peter panicked realizing he was completely exposed for Scooter to see his transformation. He froze wondering what to do leaving Scooter to look further upon the most beautiful body he had ever seen. He tried to just look at the rippled muscle back, but his eye’s couldn’t help but fallow the water down to Peter’s round bubble butt. He watched the water run between the two muscled cheeks, when Peter finally turned around with his hands covering his crotch.

“hey.. Hey Scooter”

“Wow Peter.. You.. Got really big”

“I Know, I didn’t meant for it to happen, I never though…”

“Its ok Pete.. It looks good.”

“You think so?”

“Yeah”

Scooter moved closer to Peter walking up the wet rock coming closer to his athletic muscle bod, his heart racing like crazy. He arrogantly placed his hand on Peter’s chest, feeling the indents of his rock hard 6 pack, grazing his nipples making Peter shiver with pleasure. Scooter looked down at Peter’s hands wondering why he was covering his Penis

“Is something wrong?”

“No..”

“Well why are you covering your penis? We’ve both seen each other’s before”

“Yeah but… Mines just gotten a lot bigger”

“So, Come on were best friends let me see it”

Peter shook nervously pulling both his hands away revealing the gigantic manhood, and cum filled sack. Scooter gasped looking at its size, remembering when it used to be small like everyone else’s instead thick and covered in hair.

“What’s it feel like?”

“It.. It feels good actually”

“Its So Big! Its just like Indians” Scooter suddenly grabbed his mouth letting that last sentence slip out, looking up at Peter’s confused reaction.

“The Indians?”

“Ok Please don’t tell anyone but I just got so curious, because there so much bigger then us. So while you were gone I fallowed some of them to the stream and.. There just so different, and big, Please don’t get mad”

Tray grinned in disbelief at what he was hearing

“Can you show me?”

“Really?”

“Yeah, Let me just get some more clothes”

Peter and Tray flew back to the tree house, looking for something that would fit over his developed body. He finally came across a green loincloth that barely fit around his waist. Peter slipped it on and smiled

“How’s it look”

Tray looked down to see the top of Peter’s muscled ass crack bulging out.

“it Looks good..”

Peter stared in the mirror a few more second barely able to take his eye’s off the green spherical bulge of his massive crotch that threatened to rip threw the cloth. He tried pushing it down feeling embarrassed but then remember Scotter’s face and grabbed it with a cocky grin flying out of the tree house heading back to the waterfall. Scooter looked confused watching Peter touch the ground in the skimpy cloth

“Is that all your wearing?”

“Its all that fits”

Scooter gulped seeing the top of his trail sprout out from his manhood turning around and heading towards stream near the Indians camp. When they got there Scooter took Pan around through the Tree’s hearing the sound of the stream become closer and closer.

“Ok were here”

Scooter pulled apart the two huge bushes viewing into the open plain seeing two Indians walk over to the glimmering blue water. Peter poked his head in next to Scooters watching as they undressed them selves. Even though Pan didn’t want to admit it, he had never been so excited in his life watching them throw there shirts on there ground revealing there tan muscled chest which he had seen before, but this time something was different. He couldn’t take his eye’s off their waist eagerly watching as they pulled their pants exposing their thick manly cock’s. Peter felt that strange feeling again watching them enter the water, rubbing their hairy balls and dark cock when he felt his own cock start to expand.

“Isn’t this fun”

“yea..”

Peter mumbled focusing back his attention of the HUGE problem that was growing between his legs watching the cloth actually bulge outwards more and more by the second, the outline of his cock head becoming clearly visible. He tried to hold back his moan feeling the pressure grow between his cock and his clothes, Looking over to see If Scooter noticed anything. He didn’t want anyone to notice but he didn’t want it to stop, it felt to good. His eye’s continued to watch the two Indians who slowly bent over and ran there hands up their muscled ass cracks. Peter breathed heavily feeling his cock grow faster and faster, the strain of the cloth pushing against his ass from the raging cock. Peter panicked realizing the cloth wouldn’t hold much longer, turning away trying to think of other things taking his mind off the intoxicating sensation. Tray looked down and saw Peter’s cock tenting up the cloth, answering the question he had been asking himself all day. He knew it wouldn’t be long until he got to serve that huge piece of meat.

SNAP

Tray heard a branch snap turning around and seeing A girl coming towards them. He flew up to Peter’s ear and whispered

“Peter hurry Fix your cock someone’s coming”

Peter jumped and quickly grabbed his cock and adjusted it, looking up at Tray knowing he had seen everything. He grabbed Scooter and pushed his head outta the bushes seeing Princess Tiger Lilly come towards them. Peter stood up smiling

“Peter? Is that you?”

“Yeah Lilly”

“What happened?

“Uhh Long Story, What you doing here?”

“I was going to get my Brothers, what are you doing over here?”

“Nothing..”

“Ok fine keep your secrets, but while you’re here were having a big feast tonight, You wanna come?”

“Yeah”

“Good, My Father will be happy to see you! Well you head over, I’ll be there shortly”

Peter begin to walk feeling Tray sit on his shoulder, seeing his blue glow. He whispered so Scooter wouldn’t here

“Thanks for warning me”

Tray smiled as they continued up the trail over to the camp. The whole night people commented on Peter’s new body, saying how manly and strong he looked. Peter knew he wasn’t the biggest one there but as the night when on his ego grew bigger then anyone else’s and he loved it. He loved the respect and the utter knowledge that he was stronger then over half the people there. Everything was going perfect until Peter laid upon his eye’s on the most massive man he had ever seen. He was freakishly thick with muscle, and towered above every other Indian making anyone who stood next to him look pathetically small. His face was chiseled and fierce and screamed the words “I’m Better then You”. Peter felt a prick of jealousy watching him strut around the campsite dominating everyone in site, wondering what it would be like to be that huge.

“He’s massive” Tray mumbled

“Yeah..”

Peter kept looking in Aw, seeing scooter talking one of the brother’s they saw washing up earlier. He went over and pulled him aside

“Hey pete what you doing?”

“Who’s that big guy?”

“Him? That’s Young Bull, didn’t he get big!”

“That’s Young Bull, but he used to be your size Scooter”

“I know but I heard”

“Peter Arm Wrestling!”

Lilly grabbed Peter’s Arm pulling him away from Scooter dragging him over to the table. Peter sat down watching one of Lilly’s brother Big Thorn come over and sit down across from him. Arm wrestling was one of Peter’s favorite games and he usually just played for fun, but as he stared at his opponent he wanted nothing more then to win. Wanting to feel his new strength showing everyone how manly he was. Peter grabbed his opponents hand and grinned

“GO!” Lilly Yelled

Peter Grunted pulling his arm to the left watching his bicep inflate and get roped in veins, feeling for the first time his own strength. Everyone cheered with wide eye’s looking at the size of Peter’s arm remembering that just a week ago he was just a child, and now a full-blown muscle teen! Peter tried pulling harder on the Big Thorns arm noticing it wouldn’t budge any further, watching a smirk grow on his face. Peter grunted louder feeling a sudden rage overcome his body as he pumped with testosterone, he wasn’t going to be beaten. He let out a final Growl slamming Down Big Thorns hand hearing everyone cheer like crazy. He grunted flexing his arms for everyone to see hitting a couple poses never feeling such a rush of power. Yelling he called out for another opponent to challenge him, seeing an even bigger guy sit down at the table… Peter grinned eagerly awaiting to feel the rush in his body again. He grabbed the big guys arms and pulled, starting off the match without warning. He watched his bicep practically double in size, feeling the strength course through his blood. Peter continued feeling his rage build up inside his body, the testosterone filling his blood. He watched the guy begin to struggle making him chuckle feeling absolutely unstoppable! Tray watched in concern knowing there was something different about Peter, something sinister. Peter could feel it to except he didn’t care, he loved every minute of it. He continued pulling the guys arm down further and further laughing uncontrollably when he felt his cock start to expand again swelling against his tight cloth. With a final deep laugh he slammed the guys arm down practically smashing his hand. Immediately he stood up and began flexing like a mad man, bulging obscenely in front of everyone. He continued soaking up everyone’s cheers when he heard a deep voice

“How Bout You Challenge Me?”

Peter stopped to look over and saw Young Bull standing there flexing his mammoth bicep, over and over taunting him with his size. It was roped in veins and looked over 20 inches of solid muscle. Peter stuck out his chest and accepted his challenge making everyone laugh.

“Peter What are you doing, He’s to big”

“I can do this!”

Tray backed off seeing the rage in Peter’s eye’s, knowing this was going to end bad. Peter sat down hearing the table creek as Young Bull Sat down, watching him flex his pecs which heaved outward with tremendous size. Peter gulped grabbing Young Bull’s giant hand, watching him grin. They heard Tiger Lilly’s GO, Flexing there arms against each other. Peter was pushing as hard as he could feeling the rage consume his body, except this time it wasn’t enough. Young Bull’s arm started slowly pushing his arm down towards the table. Peter grunted trying to push it the other way but failed miserably finally feeling his hand slammed against the table. Young Bull laughed in Peter’s face

“Well We know who the real man is”

Young bull continued to laugh standing up for everyone to worship his enormous body, while Peter sit there shaking with anger. He slammed one of his fist down actually cracking some of the wood, standing up and quickly leaving the camp. Tray and Scooter both looked at each other watching Peter head out into the darkness. They slowly both fallowed behind leaving the camp, heading out into the dark field. Scooter and Tray could barely see having only Trays blue glow as a light. They kept wondering aimlessly when they heard loud grunts and groans coming from the forest. Slowly walking towards the sound Trays glow casted light upon a shadowy muscled figure lifting a huge boulder over his head grunting with each rep. They got closer seeing Peter’s naked body fully pumped and glistening with sweat.

“Peter.. What are you doing?” Scooter muttered

“I GOTTA GET GRRR BIGGER!”

“Don’t you think your over reacting, I mean of course you lost to Young Bull he’s so huge”

“EXACTLY! SO Why Cant I Be Huge!”

Peter threw the boulder slamming it into a tree, breathing heavily looking for something heavier to lift.

”HOW DID HE GET SO BIG ANYWAYS”

“Well Like I was going to tell you earlier, He cheated..”

Peter stopped searching and turned around and flew towards Scooter

“Cheated?”

“Yeah.. I heard he visited the women in the woods”

“The Witch?”

“Yeah, That’s what people think. Cause every time he would go into the woods for hours at a time and come back a little bigger then before”

“I have to go see her”

“Wait, What? Peter”

“Tray Come On, Scooter go back to Treehouse”

Peter picked up his loincloth and slipped it back on venturing out further into the woods. Tray fallowed wondering what to say glancing back down at Peter’s body turning himself on at just the thought of it getting bigger.

“So You really wanna do this?”

“Yes! And stop worrying. I know I went a little crazy earlier but There’s just all these weird new feeling’s I’m having.. I really like my new body but I just want it be a little bigger, that’s all…Then I can be an even stronger leader”

Peter grinned seeing a faint glow off in the distance

“Look that must be the house”

Hey Guys hope you like my little twist on the peter pan story. It was an Idea on the "Idea" Board and It just clicked with me! And Yes There will be some major growth in the next chapter. Comments on this would be greatly appreciated and don't be afraid to shout out some ideas

-Alex

Last edited by soccerstud88; August 5th, 2008 at 01:01 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to gogothen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2008, 03:38 AM

gogothen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to gogothen
so dark....lol
this is not disney's peter pan HAHAHA
  #3   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2008, 07:32 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
This is great! I can just imagine his green tights bulging with muscle and... other things. Hope he grows even more.
  #4   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2008, 12:32 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
So far, so good. I hope you don't lose interest in this one. I can't wait for Pan to outgrow Young Bull...
  #5   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2008, 12:51 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
haha, you heard it from Greggrth himself! I'm lovin' it, man

And i love this bit at the end--
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerstud88 View Post
?So You really wanna do this??

?Yes! And stop worrying. I know I went a little crazy earlier but There?s just all these weird new feeling?s I?m having.. I really like my new body but I just want it be a little bigger, that?s all?Then I can be an even stronger leader?
--iiiiiiiiiiiirony
~Chris

Things happen.
  #6   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2008, 01:30 PM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
fuckin amazing, as usual!!

love it, keep up the good work buddy
  #7   Add to Muscle_Knight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2008, 01:57 PM

Muscle_Knight is on a distinguished road
This looks like it's gonna be a brilliant story!!
Can't wait to read more!
  #8   Add to bgray20041986's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2008, 07:03 PM

bgray20041986 has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to bgray20041986
Fantastic Job, Can't wait to read more.
  #9   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2008, 08:08 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
This was hilarious. Thank you.
  #10   Add to Faust2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2008, 09:48 PM

Faust2001 is on a distinguished road
Wow, it's a different kind of story but it's great! I love the descriptions; they're so hot!

Hope you continue with more chapters. I'd love to see what the witch makes Peter do to help him.
  #11   Add to alterego's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 7th, 2008, 09:59 AM
Gotta Get Bigger

alterego is on a distinguished road
Wow

bro this story is incredible, it sure is different but I cant wait to see what happens. Peter sounds like he wants some serious size
  #12   Add to leedwards2005's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2008, 07:40 AM

leedwards2005 is on a distinguished road
Peter Pan and the Lost Boys

How about the Lost Boys join Peter by getting bigger .

Don't forget about Jon and Michael ( Wendy's brothers ) .
  #13   Add to leedwards2005's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2008, 07:50 AM

leedwards2005 is on a distinguished road
Animated Peter Pan grows up

There was an animated alternative version in late 80's early 90's of the Peter Pan tale .

In "Peter and the Pirates" there was an episode called "The Ages of Pan" where Peter does age , grows up become a man . However the downsize is that Neverland begins to fade as Peter grows up .

Anyone remember this episode ?
  #14   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2008, 11:14 AM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
Hey Guys

Sorry Its been a Week But The New Chapter is really long and I keep blowing my load haha, but you should expect to see a new installment by tonight or tomorrow
  #15   Add to ldaniel13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2008, 07:06 PM

ldaniel13 is on a distinguished road
I'm eagerly waiting... I think that Peter Pan, who is typically viewed as a paragon of innocence and youth (albeit being quite mischievous), becoming something so diametrically opposite is quite clever. This is one of the most interesting premises for a story that I have seen on the site recently. Good Job.
  #16   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2008, 07:18 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
not the peter pan we're used to, but it's good anyway

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #17   Add to onemusclefreak's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 24th, 2008, 08:45 AM

onemusclefreak is on a distinguished road