The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2008, 09:26 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
This was posted as the profile of a person who had pinched a pro bodybuilder's clips

Quote:
Iwas a bodybuilder.

I went to the gym everyday for eight hours a day and win some prizes for the Best Bodybuilder in Malaysia and The Best Bodybuilder Among All University in Malaysia.

When I was 20 years old I was sent to a milatary school at Malacca.

At there I was trained to be a perfect soldier by interrogating me on an electric chair.The chief zap me on the electric chair at 5 volts of electricity and luckily I survived.

One day, came a scientist searching for a volunteer for his experimentation and I volunteered myself. The mad scientist took me to his labratory or should I say his mansion in the Amazon jungle. The mad scientist called me Antonio Diego and changed my face into some other face by using a high-technology machine he build. The next day, his henchmen shaved my hair until I bald and brought me to an examination bed. The mad scientist try to sell me to one of the un-united presidents by starting the bidding of 10 million dollar. The mad scientist heated and pumped two gallons of steroids and toxins into my body through my head by drilling three holes into my brain cavity. At that time, I felt the pain that my bulge is growing bigger and I felt my body is going to explode. He also put a tube from my bulge to my steroid tank and each time I pee,my pee will be recycled and re-use. The steroids also effected my voice like an angry fat adult. I was no longer known as Tuan Tran because he change my name to Bane Of Humanity.

He put a button on my chest belt that can make me 10 times greater than before and I felt the pain 10 times greater.He also put a micro-chip that can make the steroids inside my body went over-heated and make me felt like my body is burning. If I disobeyed him,he will push a button that can activated
the micro-chip. The mad scientist let me stayed at his lab and he told me to build my muscles by lifting more than a million tons of solid metal steel. I told him why he did not make me shirtless and he told me that I was more hot htan him.He told me that I looks like a Mexican Wrestler. When I was Bane, he entered me in many wrestling and bodybuilding competition and I won. One day, at his lab,he stripped on an electric chair and zapped me with one hundred volts of electricity. At that time, I felt nothing because the steroid prevents me from being zapped by the electricity. When I was 21 years old, my skin become green like a sea monster. The mad scientist deactivated me by pulling the tube that connect the steroid tank to my body through my brain. He change me back into my real self that have some hot muscles and sent me back to my country,Malaysia. Now, I still searching for trainer that could train me to do the pec bounce and train me how to be like arnold schwarzenegger
And cue the illustrations!
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2008, 09:30 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
wow. just--wow.
~ille

Things happen.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2008, 09:34 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
*shakes head in disbelief* What people will say about themselves. While it would make a good fictional MG; to say that happened in real life by stealing a BBer's clips, is just totally sad and somewhat pathetic.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #4   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
5 Volts

I assume his address is in or near Gotham City, maybe c/o "The Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane."

Quote:
At there I was trained to be a perfect soldier by interrogating me on an electric chair.The chief zap me on the electric chair at 5 volts of electricity and luckily I survived.
He survived electrocution using 5volts... sorry but I am not impressed... the only way you can get hurt with 5 volt would require metal contact to body fluids that are near or across the your heart... If you were to start an IV in both the left and right arm and connect the metallic needle to your 5volt supply you might has a chance to throw the subject into fibrillation and setup a heart attack and maybe with a bit of luck you might with luck you just might kill the subject...

Ender
  #5   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2008, 01:23 PM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
Isn't it amazing what some of us go through? Why oh why (oh, why) do I never hear such a story off the internet ?
  #6   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2008, 01:25 PM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj. View Post
Isn't it amazing what some of us go through? Why oh why (oh, why) do I never hear such a story off the internet ?
I agree with you on that one NJ.

If I remember my electronic mumbo-jumbo correctly, I do believe that it is amplitude (amps for short) affect whether or not it will hurt a person, not the voltage. Am I correct, or did I mix them up?

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #7   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2008, 02:05 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Right it is the current flow that damages you... But Voltage (V) and Current (I) are related but impedance or in the case of direct current Resistance (R) by the expression ... I=V/R normally the Resistance of a human body from hand to hand or hand to opposite foot (assuming dry healthy shin is about 100-200 million ohms... so the current that would arise as a result of a 5 volt potently placed across a human is I= 5/100,000,000 or .00000005 amp or.05microamp. It requires about 150 milliamp hand to hand or hand to foot to cause fibrillation... .05 microamp nomally cant be sensed by skin... big yawn... but the resistance of o hand to hand or hand to foot path if the interface between the body is through blood or plasma instead of shin the resistance is only a few ohms the the current that would flow is I=5/10 or .5 amp that plenty to clamp a heart closed...

Ender
  #8   Add to Gene's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2008, 07:39 PM

Gene is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM View Post
I agree with you on that one NJ.

If I remember my electronic mumbo-jumbo correctly, I do believe that it is amplitude (amps for short) affect whether or not it will hurt a person, not the voltage. Am I correct, or did I mix them up?
"Amp" is short for "Ampere" not amplitude. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ampere

If you think of electricity as a flow then compare it to flowing water. The height that the water falls from is it's pressure or potential (measured in Volts), the amount of water that is falling is its current (measured in Amperes) and the slope of the cliff that it's falling against and the rocks that it's hitting is the resistance (measured in Ohms). So if you have a high cliff that is nearly vertical and smooth with few rocks you will get a lot of water flowing past a measuring device in the stream. i.e. Current = Voltage divided by Resistance or commonly expressed as E = I/R "electricity 101"

And yes it is the "amps" that will kill you. It either causes your heart to stop or it will cook you from the inside out or both.
  #9   Add to jenio's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2008, 07:57 PM

jenio is on a distinguished road
Remind anyone of Batman and Robin?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...enson-Bane.JPG
  #10   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2008, 08:20 PM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene View Post
"Amp" is short for "Ampere" not amplitude. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ampere

And yes it is the "amps" that will kill you. It either causes your heart to stop or it will cook you from the inside out or both.
Oh I know, but my old electonics teacher always referred to anything dealing with electric current, "amplitude." Needless to say, most of the class was very confused. I guess him calling all just one thing, kinda stuck with me, since it was just so strange.

#11   Add to monkeybwoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 7th, 2008, 04:16 AM
hardgainer

monkeybwoy is on a distinguished road
This is what you get for making homosexuality a criminal offence - people get screwed up in ways beyond the bounds of imagination due to the repression and lack of social outlets for their sexual expression. I feel ashamed to even be born in the same part of the world as this guy. If it was anywhere but Malaysia, I would have just laughed it off as some prank profile. However, I think this fella actually believes his own dribble. Thank goodness no-one in their right mind would ever buy a word of his story.
  #12   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 7th, 2008, 02:59 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

In the third reply I did say that...

Quote:
I assume his address is in or near Gotham City, maybe c/o "The Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane."
Where do Batman and Robin live? And where do they put their defeated foes?

Oh... What really applies is Ohm's http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohm's_law

If you lower the resistance enough you can get a very high current with rather low voltage... but if can't change the resistance you have to crank the voltage up pretty high to get enough current to make an impression....

Tazers general put out more then 10,000 volts frequently 100,000 volt or more but the way they generate the voltage can only deliver it for a small fraction of a second (say 10mSec) it is pulsed repeatly at a rate of a few pulses per second (say 5-10 Hz) for several seconds...

I got zapped by a power supply that was set at 30,000 volts once during a Lab Class when I was in Engineering school. I was lucky because because I was obeying the one hand in your pocket rule so only my forearm was "in the circuit" and it knocked me back getting me out of the circuit... To say it was a shock is an understatement

Ender

Last edited by Ender; August 7th, 2008 at 03:33 PM.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options