The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to traveller's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2004, 07:39 PM

traveller
out in the desert

Last Saturday I went to the Mojave desert to see the first manned launch of SpaceShipOne into space. I drove to the Lancaster airport where I picked up friends who flew there in a small plane. Because there is nothing to do in a small general aviation airport, I hung out in the air conditioned passenger lounge that was very quiet and very empty. My boredom was interrupted by two guys who walked into the lounge talking loudly. After a few minutes, one guy left. But, the other one, a tall, lanky brunette, took a look at me, walked over and sat down facing me. First, he told me that it looks like I work out, and then he began talking about working out, diet, weight loss and steroid cycles. For a few minutes, it was a one-sided conversation because I was surprised by his sudden interest in me, and the conversation?s abrupt start.

In the next 30 mins. I learned that this guy, Brian, is 21 years old, 6?4? and weighs about 200 lbs. Brian used to weigh a very fat 300 lbs., but recently lost it through diet and exercise with the help of a friend who?s a personal trainer. He had taken some underground steroid for his first and currently only cycle that gave him a bigger chest and 17? arms which he has since lost. Now, Brian just wants to get ripped so that he has washboard abs. Eventually we showed our legs to each other. Since I was wearing shorts it was easy to show my calves and thighs. He rolled up pants to show his furry calves, and then pulled back the fabric around his thigh to show its size. I was tempted to have him take off his shirt because thick, brown hair poked out from his open collar. (I do love soft, furry chest hair.) If he had a lot of muscle, I would have dragged him to an empty room for further comparisons.

Our conversation was interrupted by my friends? late arrival. I got his email address for further talks. To my chagrin I only noticed that his handwriting is barely legible after I left the terminal. I sent out a message to variations of his possible email address, but have yet to hear a reply other than a few bounced messages. C'est la vie.

Traveller

P.S. There were thousands of people at the Mojave Desert airport, but no muscle bods from what I saw. Some people were pleasant to look at. One guy in the pickup truck towing SpaceShipOne looked like my ideal of a husband from the shoulders up; masculine, great smile, short, dark hair, mustache and wide shoulders.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Notbigenuff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2004, 07:49 PM

Notbigenuff
Send a message via AIM to Notbigenuff Send a message via Yahoo to Notbigenuff
Traveller,
These unexpected meetings are my favorite kind. I once met a real well built guy at an amusement park (of all places) and we got to talking. One thing led to another and--though he is straight--he's been helping me with my training ever since. He's a competitive bodybuilder (amateur) and keeps in pretty good shape year round.

Unfortunately, he is in another state and I don't get to see him that often
  #3   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2004, 02:33 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
first of all, and on a totally non-muscle related note, very cool about seeing that flight...man I bet that was exciting! Hope that guy gets the X-prize.

secondly, whenever I have chance encounters like that where I talk to some big, nice looking guy, It's great...but I know it will end and that I won't have a way to remember the image of this guy. Also, and i'm sure a lot of people feel this, it's so frustrating to not be able to ask too much about muscles in detail because of social norms or sexual preference or whatever. I get so envious when I see my straight friends hit on people...I know I can't do the same so openly.
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2004, 04:37 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad
I get so envious when I see my straight friends hit on people...I know I can't do the same so openly.
Don't get envious, get even. Flirt with 'em anyway.

rpj

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options