The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Spanisheddie92's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2008, 09:02 PM
The Green Scar

Spanisheddie92 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Spanisheddie92 Send a message via MSN to Spanisheddie92 Send a message via Yahoo to Spanisheddie92
Exclamation Attension all Artists out there!

Hey there everyone. I am going to Hold a contest to see what transformations will appear in the Translo Saga. This doesn't mean it needs to be Muscle related but I figured I would inform you guys. There are only a few rules and regulations.

1) I will only consider art that looks (resembles) This
http://mer-boy.deviantart.com/art/Tr...ept-3-94092441. Does not have to be the same but the same clothes and color (Though black and white is fine.)

2) A Lightsaber gets more points.

3) Yes it gets points but only a 1 2 or 3. 1 being the worst score, 2 being ok but not considered, and 3 will be considered for a second round and the prize will be a really nice comment (LOL), you will be Featured in the story as a character, and something else.

Other then that you are free to make him as big, inflated, and huge as you'd like. He can expand any way any time and more then one part at once. You may post your work here or on My deviantart account. http://fakermaker85.deviantart.com/

It will be from 8/10 - 8/24

Thank you for your time and I hope people will give it a whirl. You'd make me a very happy boy . But do this to have fun. My character is all about the expanding new things. And please do not write any nasty thoughts. It isn't anything personal but I would just disregard it anyways. Again All have fun and spread the word.

-Spanisheddie92
  #2   Add to HorsePower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2008, 11:12 PM

HorsePower is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanisheddie92 View Post
Hey there everyone. I am going to Hold a contest to see what transformations will appear in the Translo Saga. This doesn't mean it needs to be Muscle related but I figured I would inform you guys. There are only a few rules and regulations.

1) I will only consider art that looks (resembles) This
http://mer-boy.deviantart.com/art/Tr...ept-3-94092441. Does not have to be the same but the same clothes and color (Though black and white is fine.)

2) A Lightsaber gets more points.

3) Yes it gets points but only a 1 2 or 3. 1 being the worst score, 2 being ok but not considered, and 3 will be considered for a second round and the prize will be a really nice comment (LOL), you will be Featured in the story as a character, and something else.

Other then that you are free to make him as big, inflated, and huge as you'd like. He can expand any way any time and more then one part at once. You may post your work here or on My deviantart account. http://fakermaker85.deviantart.com/

It will be from 8/10 - 8/24

Thank you for your time and I hope people will give it a whirl. You'd make me a very happy boy . But do this to have fun. My character is all about the expanding new things. And please do not write any nasty thoughts. It isn't anything personal but I would just disregard it anyways. Again All have fun and spread the word.

-Spanisheddie92
heres mine:

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to Spanisheddie92's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2008, 11:00 AM
The Green Scar

Send a message via AIM to Spanisheddie92 Send a message via MSN to Spanisheddie92 Send a message via Yahoo to Spanisheddie92
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorsePower View Post
heres mine:

Well my word that nice and Hot! 3 for you sir and my consideration. I love to see work like this.
  #4   Add to HorsePower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2008, 11:05 AM

HorsePower is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanisheddie92 View Post
Well my word that nice and Hot! 3 for you sir and my consideration. I love to see work like this.
Thank you very much =), appreciated
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #5   Add to Spanisheddie92's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2008, 06:37 PM
The Green Scar

Exclamation Winner

All the entries are winners. And all the Artists get one free request for any story. Congrats HorsePower!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options