The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2008, 06:58 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
My awesome little brother .. part 1

Warning! This next little offering from my fevered imagination won't suit those of you who dislike big bro/li'l bro sub/dom themes. This tale is not at all dark in that the siblings are wholly accepting of their circumstances, but if it's not your bag please give it a miss ....

My name is Samuel Wallace and I guess you might consider me one of life's losers. For as long as I can remember I've been painfully shy, awkward in company, terrified of strangers and scared of my own shadow. Despite being meek enough to inherit the earth, I never considered that even God was likely to cut me some slack.

But at least I got my one big break in life when my brother Kenneth was born. Four years younger than me, Kenny was everything I was not. Even as a toddler he was full of life, irrepressibly inquisitive and fun to be around. There was no danger he wouldn't face and no challenge he wouldn't overcome. A strapping, healthy boy, he evidently had inherited Dad's genetics while I had Mom's.

Dad was a farmer, a big bluff mountain of a man whose lifestyle was dictated by the farm and its many demands. Life was hard, and he prided himself in providing for his family by sheer hard work. He was, without doubt, an excellent provider. Mom, on the other hand, was a small mousey woman who was something of a hypochondriac in her eagerness to fend off her many illnesses, some real but most imagined. Mom was always too sickly to help much with the farm, but she was a wonderful homemaker. An odd couple you might think, yet it was a partnership that worked tolerably well. Clearly they loved each other more than they would ever admit.

I was a bitter disappointment to Dad, who was hoping for sons who would guarantee the future of the farm. He found it almost impossible to hide his dismay at siring such a weak and effete first son. Naturally, Mom doted on me. And while she found Kenny too exuberant a handful, Dad thought he was wonderful. From an early age he encouraged Kenny to get involved in all of the farm's activities. As a five year old, Kenny could already milk a cow expertly while I was scared out of my wits even at the thought of going anywhere near the cowshed.

I was a wuss, a reality that made my school life a nightmare. I was bullied mercilessly by kids to whom I was "different". Paradoxically, my one real friend in life was my sibling rival for my parent's affection. If Kenny ever considered his big brother a disappointment he never once showed it. On the contrary, he was always prepared to give me generous amounts of his time and I did my best to reciprocate his affection. That would include a great deal of boyish rough and tumble that was more his scene than mine, and which would often end in tears - always mine, never his! At such times he would unfailingly throw a comforting arm around me and soothe my distress.

As Kenny developed from toddler to young boy, his genetic advantages became more obvious. While I spent my days miserably imprisoned in school, my pre-school brother was gambolling in the fields, helping Dad with the farm chores. All the fresh air and sunshine had an amazing effect on my tough little brother. Having inherited Dad's jet black hair and sallow complexion, the sun made Kenny glow with a golden tan that accentuated his sold limbs and sturdy little body. Even at that tender age for both of us, I couldn't help stealing admiring glances. I was never once envious of his advantages, only grateful and proud that the little Adonis was my brother.

On the morning of Kenny's first day at school, Mom lectured me on the need to look out for my little brother. Kenny grinned at me while Dad glowered in barely concealed disbelief. Any notion that my little brother would require protection was soon dispelled when he met his new classmates. That first-ever comparison with other kids of the same age was enlightening. Sullen, frightened, some even tearful, they were all like feeble toddlers compared with the confident, bronzed youth who strode amongst them, instantly establishing his authority. I watched in fascinated admiration as, one by one, his new classmates began to compete for his attention. School might be a loathsome experience for me, but for Kenny it was clearly going to be a breeze, and one that would develop his natural leadership.

"Well, well, look who it is! If it ain't the faggot farmboy", spat a voice behind me. I spun round to see my nemesis, the biggest, fattest kid in my class along with his customary gang of supporters. Even at the age of nine we all thought we knew what a faggot was, and to Johnny Blake and his gang, the cowardly farmboy was undoubtedly fully qualified. My heart sank. I cast a glance at Kenny and was relieved to see he was too engrossed establishing himself with his new pals to have noticed my predicament. I turned and fled with the taunts and jeers of my classmates ringing in my ears.

Unfortunately for me, Johnny Blake was in the mood to have some sport at my expense. All that day he teased and mocked me, flicking paper pellets in class and body-checking me at every opportunity. His bullying behaviour amused most of the class, who were probably relieved that I was diverting his attention from them. The notable exception was April Shaw, a beautiful blonde girl with baby blue eyes who had always been kind to me, sympathising with my every indignity. I was sure she felt sorry for me, but I appreciated her concern nonetheless.

Blake kept up his relentless persecution all day, goading me to retaliate. But of course I never would until, as the bell rang for the end of the school day, I ran into the playground to look for Kenny with Blake and his pals in hot pursuit. I caught sight of my little brother, whose cheery grin at seeing me began to fade as he caught sight of my pursuers. I had just grabbed Kenny's hand when Blake clamped two meaty hands on my narrow shoulders.

"Not so fast, faggot. So who's the little guy you're holding hands with? You planning to take him into the woods and play with his little dick?"

I looked in dismay to see how my little brother was reacting. To my surprise, his face was flushed in fury, his fists clenched in eagerness to retaliate.

"Hey, leave my brother alone!", he bawled.

As if responding to an order, Johnny Blake released his grip in my shoulders and recoiled in astonishment. But his surprise didn't last long and he began to laugh at Kenny's impertinent interruption.

"Oh, hahahaha. Looks like I got me TWO faggot farmboys to play with now", he yelled and his fans joined in the laughter. Just at that the authoritative voice of a teacher cut through the merriment.

"Whats going on over there?"

I took advantage of the intervention to bolt for freedom, pulling a protesting Kenny behind me.

"I don't get it, Sam. Why didn't ya just thump the big bully?". he asked as we ran along the homeward track.

I glanced behind me. No one was following so we slowed to a walk. I looked at Kenny, but his attention was already elsewhere. Anyway, we both already knew the answer to his question, for his big brother's status as a pathetic weakling had been established long ago. We finished our walk home in silence.

That first encounter with Johnny Blake made a lasting impression on my little brother. Long after I had dismissed the incident from my mind, Kenny continued to ruminate over it. His anger was still burning brightly as we clambered into bed that night. We shared a spacious room with twin beds and so had plenty of opportunity to talk long after Mom had declared "lights out"

"It ain't fair", he declared. "Just because you ain't the fightin' type don't mean that big old Johnny Blake should get away with makin' fun of ya."

I looked over at my little brother, who was lying atop his sheets wearing only a pair of shorts on what was a very sultry night. He was only five years old and just one day into school, and already he was very severely pissed off! I smiled. For all his unusual sturdiness and self-confidence he was still just a little boy and no match for the school bully.

"Hey, no worries little bro", I said. "If I'm not bothered, why should you be?"

He sprang off his bed and jumped on top of me. Grabbing my wrists and pinning me to the bed, he held me down with surprising strength. Though I knew I could have broken free had I wanted to, I didn't put it to the test and just lay there under his control. He studied me for a few seconds, his green eyes burning into my retinas with irritation at my indifference to the school humiliation. When at last he spoke, his words came out slowly and deliberately, his voice steady and assertive.

"Nobody pushes my brother around. Nobody. When I'm good and ready, that lardass is gonna be sorry he ever crossed the Wallace brothers."

(more to follow)

Last edited by gideon; August 15th, 2008 at 08:42 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2008, 07:24 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Nice of you to warn those who might be a bit squeamish about some written fantasy. I personally enjoyed this little jaunt, and think it was a great start.
The Following User Says Thank You to mlbjock For This Useful Post:
Plotpoint (August 17th, 2013)
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2008, 07:33 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great start! I look forward to seeing more (and I'm hoping you'll fast forward through kidhood to puberty...)

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2008, 10:31 AM

johnd is on a distinguished road
I know I'm going to love this story! No qualms here.
  #5   Add to diegodominica's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2008, 12:52 PM

diegodominica is on a distinguished road
Great start. Looking forward to more.
  #6   Add to ldaniel13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2008, 01:32 PM

ldaniel13 is on a distinguished road
Very nice so far.
  #7   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2008, 03:07 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldaniel13 View Post
Very nice so far.
Yes! I can see the little brother protecting the big brother very soon!
  #8   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2008, 08:15 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Rex!!!

Woah! This is a side of you I didn't even know was THERE! I can't wait to see how this pans out. Keep going!
  #9   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 16th, 2008, 12:02 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I agree, I can't wait to see where this goes, as a fan of young muscle boy stories, I hope you don't age our protagonists too much, just add the muscle and strength, of course that's up to you, its just a request from a humble fan.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #10   Add to z95336's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 16th, 2008, 07:06 AM

z95336 is on a distinguished road
Great start... Can't wait to see where this leads... Thank you!!!!
  #11   Add to gogalicious's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 16th, 2008, 07:20 PM

gogalicious
A GREAT start! Can't wait to see more!!!
  #12   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2008, 08:49 PM

bribear1042 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bribear1042 Send a message via Yahoo to bribear1042
more

Nice lead in. I would like to see more. Nice character development so far. Curious to see where this goes. Thanks for sharing!!
  #13   Add to onemusclefreak's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2008, 06:55 AM

onemusclefreak is on a distinguished road
Woohoo! Revenge and muscle!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size