The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2008, 06:48 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
My awesome little brother .. part 2

Even with Kenny's exceptional genetics and boundless energy, it was to be several years before he would come good on his intention to get revenge on my tormentor. As the years passed, Johnny Blake just got bigger, fatter and meaner. But at least he managed to distribute his bullying more evenly around the school, which mercifully took some of the heat off me. Inevitably he would return to his favorite whipping boy, the "faggot farmboy" who, as the spineless runt of the class, was an easy target for his abuse and guaranteed to break down in tears at the slightest threat. April Shaw remained my one ally, often facing Blake down when all the others were cheering him on. She was no match for his size and strength, so was usually reduced to lifting my sobbing remains off the floor once Blake had tired of his sport.

Meanwhile, with the passing years, my little brother had grown like a weed. I had just turned 12 and was soon to leave our rural school for the terrifying prospect of High School in a market town some 7 miles distant. The school would be huge by comparison, a bustling community of hormonal strangers I really didn't care to know.

Kenny was now 8 and had undergone quite a dramatic transformation. At almost 5 foot 6 inches he was a mere fraction short of my height. Though four years separated us, Kenny was so tall, sturdy and mature that a stranger could be forgiven for thinking we were twins.

There was no farm work that Kenny was not prepared to tackle, much to Dad's beaming pleasure. He was even trusted to drive the tractor, an exploit deemed by Dad to be beyond my capability. I was confined to chores around the house and was once helping Mom to hang out the washing on the line when Kenny came roaring past on the tractor. As he gunned the engine he gave me a cheery wave. I noticed with satisfaction how stretching his leg to reach the gas pedal made his bronzed thigh flex impressively. I felt not the slightest envy of my strong and capable little brother, nor did he harbour any disdain for me. Despite being so different, we had a close bond that was destined to last a lifetime.

Kenny had witnessed no more of Johnny Blake's bullying behavior. But, despite wanting to conceal my pain from him, my little brother knew from many tearful nights that I was still suffering his regular attention. School was about to break for summer and all the kids in my year were preparing to move on to High School. The opportunity for revenge on Johnny Blake seemed well and truly timed out had not Blake himself made the fateful decision to revisit one of his favorite taunts one last time. He rounded on me for another sneer at my terror of High School, where bigger and badder bullies were no doubt lying in wait.

"You fuckin' pussy, Wallace, you ain't gonna survive", he mocked as my head went down in dejection. "Maybe you oughta see about stayin' on here with all the other little babies", a suggestion I actually found quite appealing.

In an attempt at stalling his game, I made a break for the open door. But my escape was immediately blocked by Blake's blubbery mass. He grabbed my shirt in both hands and backed me into the wall, his pudgy face leering at me as I began to sob.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, BLAKE?"

Blake's head spun round and both of us stared towards the open door. Despite the high pitch, the challenge had been so authoritative we both expected to see a teacher standing there. Instead it was Kenny.

"BACK OFF MY BROTHER, BLAKE, OR I'LL MAKE YOU PAY", he yelled.

There was a stunned silence. Then Blake's face creased into a sneer and the rest of the class began to laugh. Blake waited until the merriment started to subside, then he returned his attention to me. Releasing one hand he began to slap my face in time to his words, spat out in mock fear.

"Wotcha ... think ... Wallace? ... Is ... your ... little ... faggot ... brother ... gonna ... kick ... my ... ass?"

Then he turned to face Kenny as the class dissolved into laughter once more. The prospect of an 8 year old getting the better of Blake was just not conceivable. But then, I was the only one in the room who knew that my kid brother was no ordinary 8 year old! Anyone who had bothered to even consider the viability of the threat that now stood simmering with rage in the doorway might have registered the unusually powerful legs that protruded from his shorts, or the brawny forearms crossed indignantly over his chest. But they were all too busy laughing. All except April Shaw, who had been staring at Kenny with some interest.

Launching himself forward, Kenny rushed at Blake, threw his arms around his neck and grappled him to the floor with an ease that took the bully by surprise and hushed the laughter. As I stepped aside, Kenny hung on tenaciously as Blake thrashed about wildly trying to dislodge the terrier at his throat. But all he succeeded in doing was lose his balance, crashing to the floor with Kenny on top of him. Quickly rising to his knees, Kenny straddled the bully, grabbed his wrists and pinned him to the floor. Then he began to press his strong thighs into Blake's fat waist. There were a few gasps to see the powerful quad muscles ripple on my little brother's legs. No eight year old could possibly possess such strength, but Johnny Blake now knew better. Howling in pain, his face was beetroot red from his efforts to free himself.

"What's up, big boy?", Kenny taunted him. "Not strong enough to beat a little third grader?"

Then Kenny began to slap at Blake's crimson face, just as Blake had done to me.

"This ... is ... what ... happens ... to ... bullies ... who ... mess ... with ... my ... brother."

To everyone's surprise, Blake began to cry. Kenny brought his face down until he was intimidatingly nose to nose with the sobbing bully. Then he rammed home his dominance by yelling at the top of his voice, so that the entire room would know who was boss.

"LISTEN UP, YOU UGLY TUB OF LARD. IF YOU EVER LAY A FAT FINGER ON MY BROTHER AGAIN I'LL RIP YOU APART."

Sitting back on Blake's belly, Kenny looked down contemptuously on his humbled prey. Then, reaching down, he grabbed Blake by the hair and forced his head painfully forward to deliver some additional advice.

"I'm letting you off easy this time, fat boy. And when you go up to High School, don't think I won't know what you're up to. If I ever hear that you even spoke to my brother, I'll come after you and you'll be sorry."

Releasing Blake's head, I winced along with everyone else to hear it hit the floor with a dull thump. Then he clambered off the bully.

"C'mon Sam, let's go home."

I followed my hero brother out the door and trailed behind him like a dutiful puppy along the homeward track. My heart was singing at the just retribution meted out to a repellant bully for all his years of abuse. As Kenny led the way home no words passed between us, for none was necessary. We both knew instinctively that this was a defining moment in our relationship. His decisive intervention to protect me had just confirmed more eloquently than any words that my kid brother had now assumed the leadership role.

From this moment on I would be in awe of my increasingly powerful and assertive big little brother, willingly accommodate his every whim and accept his judgement in all matters. The strong, confident eight year old striding out ahead of me had just proven himself more of a man than I would ever be. I began to ponder just how far he might surpass me in strength and maturity in the years to come. These thoughts were intoxicating, and were creating some very pleasant sensations in my groin that I didn't as yet fully understand.

That night, following Mom's familiar sloppy kiss and "lights out" routine, Kenny clambered out of his bed and into mine. He gave me a hug then peered at me in the darkness, studying me with his searching green eyes. Then he smiled and ruffled my hair, like an indulgent adult would do to a child.

"You'll never be bullied again, Sam", he whispered. "I'm gonna make sure of that."

Once again I felt a warm feeling flood through me and my little dick began to harden and tingle, just as it had during the walk home from school. The prospect of having a brother protector was clearly something I liked very much. Through the gloom I could just make out a pyjama top being pulled over his head. Flexing his bronzed torso he pumped up an arm.

"Feel that, Sam."

Stretching out a trembling hand to his upper arm, I connected with a surprisingly solid ball of muscle.

"I'm real strong, Sam. And I aim to get a whole lot stronger. So in future you just tell me when anyone annoys you and I'll sort them out. Your kid brother is gonna take good care of you."

At his words I threw my arms around his waist and drew him back into a hug. Then I did the one thing I excelled at. I began to cry, this time with happiness, and fell asleep in his protective embrace.

Next day was the first of the school summer vacation and it brought an unexpected visitor to the farm. Kenny was first to spot the pretty blonde girl standing shyly by the gate.

"Ain't that April Shaw from your class, Sam?"

I looked out the window and, sure enough, there she was. It was the first time I had ever seen her outside of school and, despit the fact I knew her well, Kenny had to work hard to overcome my reluctance to go talk to her. Eventually he pushed me out the door and slammed it shut behind me, blocking off my retreat. I had no choice but to walk slowly and awkwardly down the path to greet her.

"Hi April!", I said as breezily as I could muster. "What brings you way out here?"

"Oh hi, Samuel. I just wanted to tell you I hate that Johnny Blake for all the bad things he's done to you. I'm sure glad your brother gave him a dose of his own medicine." Staring past me at the house, she wrinkled her nose. "Erm ... where is your brother?"

Kenny, who had been watching and listening at the open window, had none of my bashfulness. Throwing open the door, he came bowling down the path, grinning broadly. April's beautiful face lit up in admiration.

"I think you're really brave", she gushed, planting a kiss on his cheek. It's the first time I ever saw my little brother blush.

(more to follow)

Last edited by gideon; August 21st, 2008 at 07:06 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2008, 08:27 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
:-)

Very nice!

Richard
  #3   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2008, 10:29 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Darn, you made him grow up too big and too quick, I would have preferred that if he was going to be 8, he would be the height of a normal 8 year old, 4 feet tall, but at 5'6, he's much, much too tall to be believed to be an 8 year old, you might as well have made him 12 years old himself. He'd be towering over the rest of his 3rd grade class, I'm not into that very much. Now I know its your story, to do with as you please, I was just hoping he was going to be more normal height, rather than a virtual giant. Anyway, the other parts were fine, I liked the muscle and strength, the height just threw me off a little.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #4   Add to diegodominica's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2008, 02:35 PM

diegodominica is on a distinguished road
great story! keep it going.
  #5   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2008, 02:53 PM

Adam is on a distinguished road
Excellent! A very enjoyable installment. I especially like how April was attracted to Kenny at the end.
  #6   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2008, 03:26 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Wow! Kenny is a HERO in my book! I would love to have him as my little bro any day! Now, this is a "big little brother" chapter that I LIKE. Brothers stick together through thick and thin. This is a whole different story, from the strong little brother who decides to bully and beat up on his bigger, weaker brother. Those stories just aren't believable at all, and they have just grown old, in my opinion. This is a fresh, new twist on the "strong little bro" theme, and I hope to see more stories which match this genre. This little brother really is AWESOME, just as the title of the story says!
  #7   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2008, 04:28 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
I just hope...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rextorres View Post
Wow! Kenny is a HERO in my book! I would love to have him as my little bro any day! Now, this is a "big little brother" chapter that I LIKE. Brothers stick together through thick and thin. This is a whole different story, from the strong little brother who decides to bully and beat up on his bigger, weaker brother. Those stories just aren't believable at all, and they have just grown old, in my opinion. This is a fresh, new twist on the "strong little bro" theme, and I hope to see more stories which match this genre. This little brother really is AWESOME, just as the title of the story says!
... that the older weaker brother brings something worthwhile to the table. Something that makes the younger brother stronger than he would be all by himself.
  #8   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2008, 07:53 PM

bribear1042 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bribear1042 Send a message via Yahoo to bribear1042
Great!!

Very good next installment. I am eager to see how the two are going to handle high school and how much bigger Kenny will become. I especially like the development of the bond between Sam and Kenny. I am also liking how Sam is accepting and almost in awe of his younger brother protector. I am intrigued to see that Sam is not at odds with his inadequacy and has willingly taken his place as the little big brother. I'd be interested to see how this dynamic will be played out as each get older. You have my sincerest accolades Gideon for producing a great story. Eagerly awaiting the next installment.
  #9   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2008, 08:25 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Kenny may have the brawn, but Sam has the brain! I read this chapter again and I liked it even better the second time around. There are so many ways gideon can take this story... he can have a lot of fun with it! I totally agree with Brian: It will be fun to see how Sam accepts the role as the "little bro" and Kenny takes on the role as the "big bro".
  #10   Add to bobaroo2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2008, 06:37 PM

bobaroo2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bobaroo2 Send a message via Yahoo to bobaroo2
I'm also enjoying this story very much and agree that it's a refreshing take on the stronger younger brother scenario.
  #11   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2008, 07:21 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
Thanks for all the encouragement, it's much appreciated. Must admit I'm warming to this storyline myself! Next installment almost ready for the oven - should be posted by tomorrow.

Gideon

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options