The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to TheEd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2008, 09:00 PM

TheEd is on a distinguished road
In the age of the Superiors

We have so many stories about daddies and brothers. Let me go somewhere else. With even more dangerous taboos: Nazis. Just kidding. But they are still the villains, in the Indiana Jones way.

This is my first submission, so please tell me if it’s going in the wrong direction.

And I’m still learning the English.

-------

This story is an Alternative Reality, kind of.

In the age of the Superiors

The Superiors are ageless, indomitable and terribly proud of their power and flawless beauty.

Humans are forced to accept the Superiors as their gods.

2008, the world is subjugated between the three factions of the Superiors: The Africans, The Arians and The Asians. The Africans conquered most portion of what was called Brazil and Middle East. While the Asians control most of the ancient CCCP and Australia. The Arians occupied all the occidental Allies countries since WWII.

And the Third War could start at any moment.

In 1944, in the falling of the third Reich, Himmler, head of SS, discovered the last piece of a lifetime finding, more important than the nuclear bomb, or any new secret military weapon to defeat the Allies. It was the power from another realm. It could be God, could be the Devil, or an alien source. Himmler would never know it; he mysteriously died on the archeological site. His discoveries, the exactly location and how he died are unclear to all scholars.

The Superiors were indeed the Hitler’s dream of an invincible race, but they were also his defeat. The Arian Superiors would never accept a mere human to be their leader, and clearly Hitler wasn’t an Arian like them. Some say that Hitler’s brutal elimination was his own desire to be crushed by their mighty power.

In the beginning Superiors weren’t Arians, but Jews, Russians and many others victims in concentration camps like the Chinese and POW captives in japanese biochemical facilities. The Nazis also tested the Prime formula in African tribes with disastrous consequences.

The first sign of the Prime formula is the age regression in older people. Men in their forties seemed to be in their late teens after some weeks on its effects, before the muscular and skeletal growth starts. In a couple months they would have Michelangelo standards, if the treatment continues, to Olympian standards.

And their strength would grow exponentially, so an inch bigger is twice the power than before, four inches they would be sixteen times more powerful. And they are big. Everywhere. A seven-footer muscular Superior would be two hundred times stronger than any human.

Some of those first Superiors in concentration camps escaped, others have not. A Chinese Superior not just escaped, but he stole the Prime formula and killed anyone who dared to take it from him. The Emperor Chan created his own army of Superiors and conquered Japan in six months; East CCCP, an ex-ally, fell next.

Before that, the Nazis started the full-scale production of the Prime formula to be given to all german soldiers in combat; and even teenagers had access to large quantities of the Prime essence. They only needed to eat enough to become a muscular adolescent ten times stronger than any adult. The German nation had to starve to let those young boys to grow the fullest.

And now I’m here watching the 2008 Beijing Olympics, were the three Superiors Nations Athletes showed their unspeakable skills to all of us, demolishing giant structures in their epic battles. Yes, we still have the old sports like swimming and triathlon; but I don’t know if they let us to play the Olympic games for our contentment, or to show in our face how pitiful we are in comparison to Them.

I was seated behind some seats away from Emperor Chan, on behalf of the lie shi, as he called us, the humans. The trillions of yuans spent on the opening ceremony seemed an immense shameless orgasmic theater praising his muscles and strength. He was scantly painted in some kind of velvet deep red coat, wearing his immense muscles like a majestic cloth, with a huge cape strategic giving glimpses of his visual power to the TV cameras, which give the best frame possible of his immense arms, or his homogonous pecs and barrel quads. Even after 60 years of his ruthless reign, with his long hair, he still had the same face of a nineteen juvenile teenager. And still acted like one.

In my secret reports, Emperor Chan, before becoming a Superior, was terribly molested and endlessly tortured by Japanese military doctors in various experiments with him. It explained his disregard and aversion to the lie shi, the people he ruled. Sometimes, I think that even the Brazilians got the best deal; to be slaves of the African Superiors was more honest than our situation, in that we pretend to have rights.

The Prime essence worked for some women, the Blessed Ones we say. They are the only ones who can bear and breastfeed a Superior child. Some normal women can’t even survive the Superior semen in their womb; it creates a terrible sickness depending on the power level of the Superior. Emperor Chan’s sperm could kill any human in some hours. Every cell of his body is so powerful that his semen in its search of an ovum destroys all the internal organs of a normal person, even reaching the brain. It was a terrible death penalty that Emperor Chan liked to inflict into the Conspirators. Is impossible to know how many suffered in his hands, and yet the people adored him like a God.

It was not just brainwash techniques, their devotion to the Emperor surpassed the rational explanation; they are all primitively sexually connected with him in some level. Every month the Official Book of the Emperor showed his power elevating, the eternal progress of his developing, always going forward, always bigger than before. It was scary the feeling of a closing doom coming faster when we know the Emperor is more powerful than he already was. Any new inch in his immense legs or arms, would increase his strength four times in his colossal frame of 8’5 feet.

Emperor Chan rubs the numbers on our faces: a thousand times more powerful than any man born. He grew three inches on his biceps in the last decade, now was impossible to harm him with a double-barrel rifle.

And there are the Conspirators, like me. Those who want to free the Prime essence to everyone, to end this Era of Superiors and inferiors. But sometimes like this, having Emperor Chan so close of me, feels like I’m combating Godzilla with a pocketknife. But the society needed to have it free to evolve, even if I had to die for it.

Behind me is his harem a hundred of Blessed Ones, exposing their Superior breasts, big enough to fed the giant children of the Emperor. They leaked sexiness with their tall hourglass figures. All of them servicing the Emperor like maids. Sometimes with sex in public if he felt like. The Emperor is liberal in what he does but would violently reprehend this behavior from others.

At my side were his Accolades, seven-footer musclebound Superiors in military rubber uniforms designed to make their muscles to look more deadly than they already are. Even their stuffed bulges had a specific design evidencing it more. If I didn’t take my heart control pills I would had a stroke of being there, in the eye of the storm. But my mission was very simple, to contact the Olympic star Wang, a level nine Superior that was in our side.

The Prime Powder, the most expensive and rare material on Earth was fully controlled by the Superiors, which they used to improve themselves even more. An ounce was necessary to give youth to any men, but not even the super-rich had access to it, it is a crime for any human to use it. Every black market that tried to sell it was crushed by appalling violence, not only the dealers, but also their families and anyone related to them.

Wong had his family assassinated by the Emperor guards. He had real reasons to help us. As a kid he saw his sisters raped by high-level Superior soldiers; their rapes are not taken in consideration because no human can fight their own desires around such unreal bodies. Wong found them embedded in their semen, trying to get the semen out of their skin being destroyed by the powerful enzymes of the high-level Superior sperm. Only a few people knew this incident, it was a secret. No one knew that the Asiatic Olympic hero wanted to bring Emperor Chan down.

Wong was the second more powerful Superior in Asia after the Emperor. The fighter Star of the Asiatic team. The only hope of the Asians to triumph over the African Superiors in the Arena.

Emperor Chan became bored with the endless march of the ‘lie shi’ athletes and stood up. The stadium became quiet, everyone stopped. The entire world stop to listen the Asian ruler: “Fuck this crap. Let’s have some action here” he said in English, French and then in Chinese. The Superiors have a great curve of learning and memory advantage over us; their photographic memory was capable to hold much more information than anyone. But it didn’t make them geniuses.

The Emperor removed his cape, and all his glory was being illuminated by thousands of flashlights from the photographers. Some people fainted to be so close of his majestic power. “Let’s begin the games” he shouted, his powerful voice could be heard clearly a mile away. The stadium started to shout praising him. All hard work spent on the opening is being threw away by the Emperor’s mood. The human athletes were expelled from the stadium like cattle “Is good to be the King” Chan laughed with his accolades bouncing his huge pecs “someone light that thing” and he pointed to the Olympic pyre. In some seconds it started the huge flame by some automated mechanism. The Emperor sat back on his opulent modern throne.

An Accolade asked to him “So, Emperor, with what event we should begin?”

“I want to see Wang, I want the Arena here.”

“But, Emperor, what about them?” the Accolade asked pointing to the million people inside the stadium.

“If they are foolish enough to stay, they deserve the risk”

Wang entered the stadium being hysterically applauded by the huge crowd. His eight feet tall frame was almost naked, covered by a thin shiny spandex evidencing the free heavy weight of his balls.

On the other side, the African Ayo Zumberi, even bigger and younger than Wang came to the center of the field. His dark skin and black shorts made him look totally exposed. If Wang’s cock was too big for any reasonable taste, Ayo had to tie his cock onto his leg with platinum wires, it was one of the few things that could resist its force.

The audience that was cheering started to get worried about their safety. The stadium wasn’t the place for a free fight between Superior legends. Those with families started to run for the exit, creating havoc and despair. Emperor Chan expressed his amusement “lai che… those weak maggots are ruining the moment… should I close the gates and force them to watch?” his accolade laughed at his proposal. But thankfully the accolade advised to not do it.

Wong was watching all those people trying to leave the stadium, his powerful eyes and mind could see them struggling one by one, hundreds of them. And he heard the Emperor shouting: “start the fight!”

Wong, as Ayo, were level nine of Superiors. Level 1 is twice the original strength. Level 9 is five hundred times more. Both fighters knew that people would die if they truly battle. An Arena is normally an evacuated city, evacuated for the total destruction by the Superior Olympics. And we were at the middle of Beijing, overfilled by people and athletes from all around the world.

Besides all the havoc around, the African Ayo said in a calm voice “This is too far. I’m not a butcher like your leader.”

“Me neither” said Wong agreeing with his rival. And both athletes have their backs walking in opposite ways.

Besides the people’s suffering, Emperor Chan had two blessed girls on his legs massaging his cock that grew exceptionally in front of the audience. The greatest event on earth was a sexual playground to him. He wanted them to see his size, his magnificence, of all he can do by just wishing. The feeble cloth that covered his cock, also painted like the rest of his body went up, reaching the mouths of the gorgeous girls seated on his immense quads.

And then the Emperor saw no fight “what the hell, what are they doing?” he asked in Chinese to his accolades.

People were apprehensive, in relief that the battle was postponed, but then they looked over the Emperor’s reaction. With a jump that made the ground shake with a thunder, and with another thunder, he landed like the Hulk in the middle of the field. His jump almost killed me; I was very near to him. All around his throne was destroyed by this single action. “Bring the fighters here!” and both Wang and Ayo appeared to him.

Ayo repeated “I’m not a butcher, Emperor”

Emperor Chan was just some inches taller than both athletes, but bulkier, reaching the limits of the muscular growth and yet, being a level 10, he has twice the power over Wang or Ayo. “Wang, do the honor, kill this bastard.”

“No, Emperor, I can’t do it. Not here.”

“Very well then…” The Emperor was not just two times stronger but two times faster than them and took both athletes by the necks lifting them. It was not the first time that he was being defied “Time to learn why you must obey an Emperor.” And he threw both athletes over the people at the door exits making a splash that the TV live transition decided to cut.

“Shit! He ‘s going too far!” I yelled and one of the Emperor accolades heard and took me up is his arms; all I could see were his pecs and huge biceps in rubber and an angry face:

“Give me a reason to let you alive for questioning the Emperor!” and then we heard another boom, Emperor Chan jumped to where he threw both champions bringing more destruction and debris down the people. He was absolutely careless about them. He was each day a worse psychopath, breaking limit after limit to reach this, killing people in front of the eyes of the world.

“The Emperor is almighty, Sir, he can do whatever he wants to!” I said to the accolade and he release me to the floor. I think even him was starting to have doubts about the Emperor’s rights to be so cruel towards his people.

The evacuation of the stadium created a jammed transit all around; the walls trembled as a curtain of concrete smoke didn’t let us to see what was happening through, if the two athletes defeated the Emperor, or if he is killing them. But the rumble showed us that the fight was still on. But then I saw Wang being projected to the other side of the stadium. Thankfully in a place empty of people, and he seemed unconscious after the fall. That meant that the battle settled between the Emperor and the African champion.

With a roaring sound, the ceiling of the Olympic stadium dome almost collapsed. Ayo had been thrown outside the stadium, and another boom, we saw the red Emperor jumping after him. The big screen over our heads showed the events outside with a trembling camera.

The Emperor landed over the parking lot destroying a handful of cars; Ayo was trying to get up when a spinning car flew in his direction hitting his head. No one dared to intervene, even to protect the people. What Chan wants is the only law. The Emperor started to strike Ayo’s bleeding face repeatedly, each punch sound like a canon being fired.

Some of his accolades at my side had their cocks hard by watching his master in combat. It was a very dangerous place for me to stay. Not because I’m a conspirator, but because in heat they might try to seduce me, eventually killing me. I got out before the Emperor’s fight was over. The stadium lights goes out, as the last image onto the giant display was Ayo being electrocuted in the smashed powerhouse in flames. It was over.

And my cell phone rings “Hello?”

“Alex?”

“Yes, it’s me, Nigel. I’m getting out of here.”

“No! Find Wang! We cannot lose trace of him.”

“But this place is a mess, there is no electricity. And I’m a bureaucrat, not an agent… I’m not a soldier, I’ll not…”

“Yes, you will, you are the last chance of Wong to escape alive. Only you have the credentials to go after him.”

“And what should I do? Carry him?”

“Just find him, then call me.” And my contact hung up.

In the dark corridors the emergency lights were indicating only the exits. I went back from where I came, and I would have to bypass the Emperor’s harem with his accolades again. When I entered the main door, a tremendous orgy was taking place. Every perfect body was fully naked, humping like machines in mouths, asses and pussies.

In the shadows I walked by in silence. I heard a yell and a hot hurtful splash of cum hit my face. At first it scared me, it could be from a high level Superior, but then it was not burning, and by its quantity must be below level seven. I removed the cum from my eyes. It wasn’t liquid but was a very thick and stick gel that behaved like a very heavy bubble. It filled my hands; I could only imagine the body to produce so much sperm like this. I tried to get hid of it, but the damned white thing didn’t leave my hands.

I walked faster, trying to find a way to access the field of the stadium, to get to where Wong fell. A line of Emperor guards where protecting all around, they are at least level six by their supersizes and muscular definition clearly exposed in their fashion uniforms for the Olympics. And finally one got me. He spoke out loud down at me in Chinese. His voice could make me piss right there, he was barking his authority over me.

“Emperor’s Pet! Emperor’s pet” I said repeatedly to him. The cum in my hands made the soldier to laugh. One of the public punishments of Emperor Chan is to serve him like a slave until he decides to kill you and your misery. They are called ‘Pets’ by the Emperor. Only bankers, multi-millionaires and traitors could have such an ending for their lives.

The guards started to make jokes between themselves about me. Making poses for me, bouncing their soccer-sized pecs in my face, talking things I could not understand. One started to take off his cock from his rubber pants. It seemed endless, I never saw a Superior’s cock so close, and I was entranced by the size of it. He started to stroke in my direction. I just closed my eyes when he came over me. I heard another guard that did the same thing. Now I was soaked. And the Imperial guard still laughing padded me to go on.

The Emperor was ruthless, but was also slack. He let them all to go party, to celebrate his rightness, freeing all Asian human labor for three days. And so, no one appeared to even see if Wang was alive. I found the crater where he landed, but he wasn’t there. I look around and found him seated on the floor. He had blood all around him. Not his.

“Are you okay?”

Wang didn’t respond.

“Look, is better to get out of here” He seemed defeated. Almost in a state of shock. I saw him in photographs, but never guessed how big he was. Sometimes we see he around people, and people looks tiny. Wang was a giant man like the Emperor. I was afraid that he was on the verge of freaking out.

He took a piece of concrete and crushed it “I’ll kill him.”

“And then, what?” I asked him.

He looks back at me and asks “Who are you?”

“I’m the contact. And we have to leave, now” I took the phone and called Nigel “I’m with him. They aren’t after him yet… I don’t know for how long.” Nigel on the other side gave me instructions to rendezvous a truck outside the stadium. “Can you walk?” I asked Wang.

Wang stood up, my face was in level with his upper abs “I’ll not run. I want the Emperor’s head”

“Listen, if you go after him, he’ll kill you, it’ll be useless, he has an army protecting him. And he is too powerful. Even for you.”

“I rather die a hero than live like a coward.” Wang was not very smart.

“You are more important alive than dead, put that on your fucking head!” I never spoke with a Superior like that, for a moment, looking in his eyes, I thought that he would crush me.

“You are right… for now, little one…” Wang stop talking as he heard something “listen!”

“Listen to what?” I looked around us and saw nothing in the darkness of the empty Olympic Stadium, only the fire pyre could be seen. But then Wang grabbed me and jumped. To me it felt like an inverse bungee jumping. I couldn’t see nothing, but seemed that Wang could. We landed over the audience seating; his weight destroyed the ground beneath his feet. I must have experienced a 3G in his arms.

“Are you okay?” Wang asked.

“I’m… I’m fine” I replied trembling a little “what happened?”

“They were coming for us.” I couldn’t see anything, but then I heard some sirens. “Prepare, we are jumping again.” He said and soared to the sky, the vertigo almost fainted me out. On above the stadium dome he asked me something, but all my blood was in my feet. Wang shakes me up.

And I was finally getting conscious again and pointed out “A truck, there is a white truck parked waiting for us.”

Last edited by TheEd; August 21st, 2008 at 10:50 PM. Reason: grammar
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TheEd For This Useful Post:
chicken legs (October 4th, 2013), Hanugumo (October 3rd, 2013), hellofriday (October 3rd, 2013), makurra (October 11th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (October 4th, 2013), Shelby (October 3rd, 2013), sub2muscle (October 9th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (October 3rd, 2013), whatizit (March 26th, 2014), xboy (October 3rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to danilupoa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2008, 09:29 PM

danilupoa is on a distinguished road
I was very hot!! super strenght and muscle!!! keep going
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to danilupoa For This Useful Post:
TKnTexas55 (October 3rd, 2013)
  #3 \x26\x6E\x62\x73\x70\x3B\x0D\x3C\x73\x70\x61\x6E\x20\x69\x64\x3D\x22\x72\x65\x70\x75\x74\x61\x74\x69\x6F\x6E\x6D\x65\x6E\x75\x5F\x37\x39\x37\x37\x37\x22\x3E\x3C\x61\x20\x68\x72\x65\x66\x3D\x22\x23\x22\x20\x72\x65\x6C\x3D\x22\x6E\x6F\x66\x6F\x6C\x6C\x6F\x77\x22\x20\x69\x64\x3D\x22\x72\x65\x70\x75\x74\x61\x74\x69\x6F\x6E\x5F\x37\x39\x37\x37\x37\x22\x3E\x3C\x69\x6D\x67\x20\x63\x6C\x61\x73\x73\x3D\x22\x69\x6E\x6C\x69\x6E\x65\x69\x6D\x67\x22\x20\x73\x72\x63\x3D\x22\x2E\x2E\x2F\x69\x6E\x64\x65\x78\x65\x73\x2F\x69\x6D\x61\x67\x65\x73\x2F\x64\x61\x72\x6B\x66\x61\x6E\x74\x61\x73\x79\x2F\x62\x75\x74\x74\x6F\x6E\x73\x2F\x72\x65\x70\x75\x74\x61\x74\x69\x6F\x6E\x2E\x67\x69\x66\x22\x20\x61\x6C\x74\x3D\x22\x41\x64\x64\x20\x74\x6F\x20\x48\x75\x6E\x6B\x20\x47\x6F\x6C\x64\x65\x6E\x27\x73\x20\x52\x65\x70\x75\x74\x61\x74\x69\x6F\x6E\x22\x20\x62\x6F\x72\x64\x65\x72\x3D\x22\x30\x22\x20\x2F\x3E\x3C\x2F\x61\x3E\x3C\x2F\x73\x70\x61\x6E\x3E\x0D\x26\x6E\x62\x73\x70\x3B\x0D\x3C\x61\x20\x68\x72\x65\x66\x3D\x22\x23\x22\x20\x72\x65\x6C\x3D\x22\x6E\x6F\x66\x6F\x6C\x6C\x6F\x77\x22\x3E\x3C\x69\x6D\x67\x20\x63\x6C\x61\x73\x73\x3D\x22\x69\x6E\x6C\x69\x6E\x65\x69\x6D\x67\x22\x20\x73\x72\x63\x3D\x22\x2E\x2E\x2F\x69\x6E\x64\x65\x78\x65\x73\x2F\x69\x6D\x61\x67\x65\x73\x2F\x64\x61\x72\x6B\x66\x61\x6E\x74\x61\x73\x79\x2F\x62\x75\x74\x74\x6F\x6E\x73\x2F\x72\x65\x70\x6F\x72\x74\x2E\x67\x69\x66\x22\x20\x61\x6C\x74\x3D\x22\x52\x65\x70\x6F\x72\x74\x20\x50\x6F\x73\x74\x22\x20\x62\x6F\x72\x64\x65\x72\x3D\x22\x30\x22\x20\x2F\x3E\x3C\x2F\x61\x3E\x20\x26\x6E\x62\x73\x70\x3B\x0D\x3C\x2F\x64\x69\x76\x3E\x0D\x3C\x64\x69\x76\x20\x63\x6C\x61\x73\x73\x3D\x22\x6E\x6F\x72\x6D\x61\x6C\x22\x3E\x0D\x3C\x61\x20\x6E\x61\x6D\x65\x3D\x22\x70\x6F\x73\x74\x37\x39\x37\x37\x37\x22\x3E\x3C\x69\x6D\x67\x20\x63\x6C\x61\x73\x73\x3D\x22\x69\x6E\x6C\x69\x6E\x65\x69\x6D\x67\x22\x20\x73\x72\x63\x3D\x22\x2E\x2E\x2F\x69\x6E\x64\x65\x78\x65\x73\x2F\x69\x6D\x61\x67\x65\x73\x2F\x64\x61\x72\x6B\x66\x61\x6E\x74\x61\x73\x79\x2F\x73\x74\x61\x74\x75\x73\x69\x63\x6F\x6E\x2F\x70\x6F\x73\x74\x5F\x6F\x6C\x64\x2E\x67\x69\x66\x22\x20\x61\x6C\x74\x3D\x22\x4F\x6C\x64\x22\x20\x62\x6F\x72\x64\x65\x72\x3D\x22\x30\x22\x20\x2F\x3E\x3C\x2F\x61\x3E\x0D\x41\x75\x67\x75\x73\x74\x20\x33\x30\x74\x68\x2C\x20\x32\x30\x30\x38\x2C\x20\x30\x33\x3A\x31\x39\x20\x50\x4D\x0D\x3C\x2F\x64\x69\x76\x3E\x0D\x3C\x2F\x74\x64\x3E\x0D\x3C\x2F\x74\x72\x3E\x0D\x3C\x74\x72\x3E\x0D\x3C\x74\x64\x20\x63\x6C\x61\x73\x73\x3D\x22\x61\x6C\x74\x32\x22\x20\x73\x74\x79\x6C\x65\x3D\x22\x70\x61\x64\x64\x69\x6E\x67\x3A\x30\x70\x78\x22\x3E\x0D\x3C\x74\x61\x62\x6C\x65\x20\x63\x65\x6C\x6C\x70\x61\x64\x64\x69\x6E\x67\x3D\x22\x30\x22\x20\x63\x65\x6C\x6C\x73\x70\x61\x63\x69\x6E\x67\x3D\x22\x36\x22\x20\x62\x6F\x72\x64\x65\x72\x3D\x22\x30\x22\x20\x77\x69\x64\x74\x68\x3D\x22\x31\x30\x30\x25\x22\x3E\x0D\x3C\x74\x72\x3E\x0D\x3C\x74\x64\x20\x6E\x6F\x77\x72\x61\x70\x3D\x22\x6E\x6F\x77\x72\x61\x70\x22\x3E\x0D\x3C\x64\x69\x76\x20\x69\x64\x3D\x22\x70\x6F\x73\x74\x6D\x65\x6E\x75\x5F\x37\x39\x37\x37\x37\x22\x3E\x0D\x3C\x61\x20\x63\x6C\x61\x73\x73\x3D\x22\x62\x69\x67\x75\x73\x65\x72\x6E\x61\x6D\x65\x22\x20\x68\x72\x65\x66\x3D\x22\x23\x22\x3E\x48\x75\x6E\x6B\x20\x47\x6F\x6C\x64\x65\x6E\x3C\x2F\x61\x3E\x0D\x3C\x69\x6D\x67\x20\x63\x6C\x61\x73\x73\x3D\x22\x69\x6E\x6C\x69\x6E\x65\x69\x6D\x67\x22\x20\x73\x72\x63\x3D\x22\x2E\x2E\x2F\x69\x6E\x64\x65\x78\x65\x73\x2F\x69\x6D\x61\x67\x65\x73\x2F\x64\x61\x72\x6B\x66\x61\x6E\x74\x61\x73\x79\x2F\x73\x74\x61\x74\x75\x73\x69\x63\x6F\x6E\x2F\x75\x73\x65\x72\x5F\x6F\x66\x66\x6C\x69\x6E\x65\x2E\x67\x69\x66\x22\x20\x61\x6C\x74\x3D\x22\x48\x75\x6E\x6B\x20\x47\x6F\x6C\x64\x65\x6E\x20\x69\x73\x20\x6F\x66\x66\x6C\x69\x6E\x65\x22\x20\x62\x6F\x72\x64\x65\x72\x3D\x22\x30\x22\x20\x2F\x3E\x0D\x3C\x2F\x64\x69\x76\x3E\x0D\x3C\x64\x69\x76\x20\x63\x6C\x61\x73\x73\x3D\x22\x73\x6D\x61\x6C\x6C\x66\x6F\x6E\x74\x22\x3E\x52\x65\x67\x69\x73\x74\x65\x72\x65\x64\x20\x55\x73\x65\x72\x3C\x2F\x64\x69\x76\x3E\x0D\x3C\x2F\x74\x64\x3E\x0D\x3C\x74\x64\x20\x77\x69\x64\x74\x68\x3D\x22\x31\x30\x30\x25\x22\x3E\x26\x6E\x62\x73\x70\x3B\x3C\x2F\x74\x64\x3E\x0D\x3C\x74\x64\x20\x76\x6