The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2008, 08:49 AM

johnd is on a distinguished road
The Master Tribe - Part 2

WARNING. This story contains lots of violence, sex and death. If you are offended by any of these, please do not read on.

The Master Tribe - Part 2

By John D.

Tarok ordered the jackals to line up in an open part of the village center. ?Lie down and sleep,? he ordered. ?We leave at dawn. If anyone gets up they will be killed. Us warriors will not sleep. We will be awake at all times. You women and old men go to your huts and sleep. We will kill anyone who comes near the slaves.? So the slaves sat down and then lay down, with the rope holding them together and with some of them carrying big bags of food. None of them could sleep. They looked at the stars and wondered what was going to happen to them. The young warriors swaggered around the village, making sure all the women, children and old men were in their huts and that all the slaves were not making a move. These six young warriors controlled a village of over 300 people with no weapons, just their huge strong bodies. Their muscles were the fiercest weapons those villagers had ever seen.

At dawn the next day, the warriors started kicking the slaves. ?Get up, jackals!? they yelled. The women and old men came out of the huts to watch. ?Bring more food and bring some water,? yelled Tarok. He knew there was a lot more food in the village. One of the women brought out a big bag of roots and a bag of grains and other women brought water. Tarok and the other warriors tore into the food, gulping down the food and drinking the water. In ten minutes they had eaten half of each bag of food. ?Take the rest of the food and feed the slaves,? yelled Tarok. ?Give them water too.? So the women rushed out and fed the men. The six huge warriors had eaten half of the food. The 120 jackals got the rest of the food. One warrior ate the food of 20 jackals. They fed their big muscles. The jackals had no muscles. They didn?t need much food. They were like dogs, eating the scraps left by the huge young warriors.

While the women were feeding the men, Tarok walked over and stood in front of Mimbu. Mimbu had already cum three times during the night thinking about Tarok and now this god was standing in front of him again. His cock was rock hard as he looked at Tarok?s rock hard body. Tarok gave him a look that was a half sneer and half smile. Then he pulled down the boy?s little loin cloth and grabbed his hard cock. Mimbu was terrified. He was hard as a pipe. Then Tarok pulled down his own small loin cloth and revealed his huge cock, which was now also hard and three times the size of Mimbu?s little four inch cock. Mimbu?s eyes got wide as they saw the size and rock hardness of Tarok?s huge cock. His cock got even harder and Tarok squeezed his hard cock. Tarok looked Mimbu in the eyes and said quietly, ?I?m gonna fuck the shit outta you.? Then he went away, supervising the feeding of the little slaves. Mimbu was beside himself. He spurted right then, blasting a bursts of jism out of his little cock. Tarok looked around as he spurt and smiled. A real hot little jackal, he thought.

After the slaves were fed and watered, Tarok ordered the women to move back near the huts. Then one of the young warriors stood in front of the line and the other warriors stood at various locations in the long 120 man line. Then Tarok ordered the chief to start marching. The chief hesitated and the warrior next to him smashed him with a hard fist on his bony shoulder. The chief looked at the huge 16 year old boy who was twice as big and 10 times as strong as he was. The young warrior?s arm was gigantic and his shoulder was bulging with muscle. The boy had his fist up and ready for another hit. This time he was aiming at the chief?s face. The chief gulped as he saw all that muscle and he started walking. And all the men followed him. The women cried as their men left the village, slaves of the six young warriors.

The men marched for four hours. Then Tarok ordered them to stop and sit down to rest. Tarok and his men could have marched all day without resting at all, but he knew the skinny little slaves couldn?t do that. And he wanted to deliver the slaves to his chief in good health. So they rested for 20 minutes and two of the young warriors actually gave them water to drink from a nearby stream. Then Tarok ordered them up and they marched for another four hours, until they came to another stream and another rest. They marched from dawn to dusk. In the late afternoon, one of the very young slaves started groaning. He was having a hard time marching with the others. He was probably 14 years old and was not in very good physical shape. After a 20 minute rest, the rest of the slaves got up and started marching, but after only five minutes this slave stopped in his tracks. He just couldn?t move any more. His sudden stop almost took off the head of the slave in front of him. He was wheezing and panting. Tarok came up to him and untied the rope. ?You?re weak,? he said. ?Kill him!? he told two of the warriors. Two huge warriors came up to the kid. One held the kid from the back and the other started smashing his fists into the kid?s ribs. It was like the kid was a punching bag getting smashed by the fists of the huge warrior. The warrior?s eyes lit up every time he heard another rib break. He loved breaking the bones of the little jackal. In a matter of minutes all the jackal?s ribs were broken. Then the warrior started hitting the jackal?s gut. He pulverized his internal organs. He didn?t hit the jackal?s crotch. This was just a killing, not a punishment, although the killing was brutal. It was time for the final kill. The warrior holding the boy spun him around and smiled. He got to kill the little jackal. He loved killing jackals. He raised one hand and grabbed the kid?s neck. Then he squeezed, smashing the neck into nothing. He twisted his wrist and snapped the neck. The kid was dead. Another dead jackal, just like another dead animal. The warriors killed whoever they wanted. And they killed whoever was weak. The warrior threw the kid away from the trail and Tarok yelled, ?Keep marching!? The other men marched. They didn?t want to be weak.

Before dusk, the men stopped and Tarok ordered them to lie down. Two of the warriors got two sacks of food from the men. Tarok and the warriors again ate half of the food in the sacks, gorging their muscular bodies with the food, making sure their muscles had plenty of food to keep them big and strong. They preferred meat, but they knew there would be lots of meat back at their village. Then they passed out the rest of the food to the slaves, who managed to grab just a handful of food to fill their little stomachs. And they passed out lots of water. ?Sleep,? ordered Tarok and all the slaves went to sleep. They were so tired. They were so glad they were allowed to sleep. Two of the young warriors took two hour shifts guarding the sleeping slaves. The others slept soundly while their stomachs digested the huge amount of food they had eaten.

Tarok and the young warriors had gotten to the village in only three days. They slept only during the darkest hours of the night and they hardly rested at all during the day as they marched quickly through the forest. They had brought lots of food with them which they ate on their way to the village. However, it took the slaves seven days to get to the Master Tribe?s village. With all the breaks and the slow marching of the 119 men, it took a lot longer than it took the totally fit and muscular warriors to get to their village. The warriors ate half the food at every feeding, giving the slaves just half. Their muscles were big and hard and needed lots of food. The warriors were always pumped up and energetic, ready to march harder, but the slaves were very weak. Four hours a time was all they could handle. After three days, one of the 16 year old slaves started panting and wheezing. He was slowing down the whole line. The warriors gave him lots of water and even a little extra food. They wanted as many slaves as they could bring back to the Master Tribe. But the kid just couldn?t keep up. Finally he just stopped, panting and wheezing, and stood there looking pathetic. Tarok came up to him and broke him away from the rope. He reached up with his big right hand and wrapped it around the kid?s neck. ?You?re weak,? he said. He squeezed his fingers and crushed through all the flesh in the kid?s pencil thin neck. It was like he was squeezing a piece of soft fruit. His thick fingers crushed everything into a thin reed of a neck. Just the spine was left. All of the flesh was crushed into nothing. Mimbu?s cock immediately got hard as he watched Tarok?s huge forearm muscles contract and he watched those thick muscular fingers of death squeeze the life out of his little friend. Then Tarok twisted his thick wrist and snapped the bones in the kid?s neck. Instantly he was dead. Tarok lifted him up over his head by the neck and threw him into the forest, like the kid was just a piece of garbage he was throwing away. Mimbu almost came in his loin cloth. ?March!? yelled Tarok and the line started moving. None of the jackals wanted to be weak. They wanted to stay alive. If they were weak they would be dead.

Tarok loved to intimidate Mimbu. Mimbu had a beautiful, almost feminine, face. His features were soft, unlike Tarok whose features were rock hard and brutally masculine. Mimbu had a lithe body with little muscles showing and a very firm round bubble butt that Tarok kept looking at. Tarok had an eye for this little slave. One time when the slaves were on a break and sitting down, he stood right next to Mimbu and flexed his huge legs. Mimbu looked up and gulped. He had never seen legs that big and muscular in his life. Veins were crisscrossing the muscle and the muscles bulged out in huge slabs. Then Tarok turned around and raised himself with his calves several times. His calves were huge, bigger than Mimbu?s legs, and the muscles bulged and flexed as he did his calf raised right in front of Mimbu. Mimbu?s cock was rock hard and sticking out of his loincloth. He started panting as he saw those huge calf muscles flex right in front of him. Tarok looked at Mimbu?s hard cock and he kind of half sneered and half grinned.

Another time, Mimbu was standing up and Tarok came over and stood right next to him. Mimbu couldn?t take his eyes off Tarok?s huge body and his cock shot straight up. Tarok looked down and saw the bulging little cock. He started flexing his huge 20 inch arm, moving it up and down at his side as Mimbu?s eyes got wide as the looked at the bulging muscle. Mimbu had never seen an arm that big in his life. His cock was now rock hard. Then Tarok did something that Mimbu would remember forever. He grabbed Mimbu?s hand and put it on his huge bicep. The bicep was so big that Mimbu couldn?t even circle it with his hand. He was shaking as he felt the huge rock hard muscle. Tarok kept moving his arm and flexing, letting Mimbu feel just how big and hard and muscular his arm was. Mimbu gasped. He had never felt anything like this in his whole life. His little cock poked out of his loincloth and was throbbing with lust. Tarok grabbed Mimbu?s cock and said ?That little thing is so tiny. Wait to you feel a real cock fuck the shit outta you.? He pulled out his own huge cock which was semi-hard and it was twice as big as Mimbu?s little four inch cock. In two seconds after Tarok grabbed it, it was fully hard and now it was three times as big, 12 inches of huge thick black cock. ?I?m gonna fuck your little ass with this huge monster. I?m gonna fuck the shit outta you, jackal,? said Tarok as he stroked his hard cock. Mimbu staggered around on his feet. Tarok?s cock was so big, so hard, so thick. He gulped and Tarok walked away smiling.

When the slaves took their breaks they got water that the warriors brought to them from nearby rivers and of course they had to piss and shit right on the trail. One time Mimbu took a piss, holding his little cock in his hand as he pissed a small amount of urine right next to him on the trail. Tarok saw his little piss and laughed. He came up, took out his huge cock from his loin cloth, and pissed a huge stream of hot piss right on the same spot. Tarok?s piss stream was four times as powerful as Mimbu?s and he had an incredible amount of piss that he put on top of Mimbu?s piss. Mimbu could smell the urine that was strong and powerful, just like Tarok?s body. Then, after he had completely covered Mimbu?s piss, Tarok turned his body and pissed all over Mimbu. His piss was hard and powerful and it covered Mimbu?s chest and gut and crotch and legs. Mimbu was covered by Tarok?s strong male piss. Now Mimbu could smell Tarok?s piss real well. He was covered with it. Tarok sneered at Mimbu and said, ?I own you, jackal. I buried your piss under my piss and I pissed all over your body. I own you.? Tarok was just like an animal, pissing to show his dominance and pissing on his possession, the little slave Mimbu. Mimbu?s cock was rock hard. He stood there looking at Tarok?s huge body, covered by the young warrior?s hot piss. He took a deep breath, breathing in the pungent smell of Tarok?s piss.

TO BE CONTINUED
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to johnd For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (January 2nd, 2014)
  #2   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2008, 07:48 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
This story is indeed quite the change John, I'm likin it a lot.

Not to be rude, but I must also mention what was said before, that the modern day swears are a bit out of place. I can understand them speaking english (since I highly doubt any of us can speak/read/write any African langauges) is quite alright; merely the swearing is a bit off putting.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #3   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2008, 08:29 AM

johnd is on a distinguished road
Yes, this is a different story for me although I have written a few similar stories (which were not posted on this site). I decided to post this here even though I know most people here probably won't like it. I decided to write the story in modern English, even though some of the words (including the swear words) and measurements wouldn't be used in 1350. I'm glad at least one person is liking the story.
  #4   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2008, 02:08 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnd View Post
Yes, this is a different story for me although I have written a few similar stories (which were not posted on this site). I decided to post this here even though I know most people here probably won't like it. I decided to write the story in modern English, even though some of the words (including the swear words) and measurements wouldn't be used in 1350. I'm glad at least one person is liking the story.
I get ya now. I suppose that's fair enough. And I'm not the only one who does like it, since I got part of my previous comment from the first chapter.

Anywho, lookin forward to what happens to the "jackals" and their Masters.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #5   Add to Penguin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2008, 03:00 PM

Penguin is on a distinguished road
I'm glad you had the courage to post a story like this here even though there will be many who won't like it. I think that's the great thing about fantasy fiction writing - anything goes, and all kinds of fantasies can be addressed, even those with extreme violence, domination, humiliation, & etc. I don't believe it makes you a bad person if you admit you have a guilty pleasure in reading a fictional story about something that would horrify you if it happened in real life. It's interesting that when violence becomes mixed with sexuality often it brings opposite reactions - some people are turned on and others are completely turned off. I for one am really enjoying this story.
  #6   Add to therealm1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2008, 04:22 PM

therealm1 is on a distinguished road
This story is a great departure from the usual muscle fare. This is definitely a series I'd like to continue reading!
  #7   Add to FrenchMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2008, 09:50 AM
MUSCLE WARRIOR

FrenchMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to FrenchMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to FrenchMuscle Send a message via Skype™ to FrenchMuscle
Thank you for sharing that great story! It's very well written and hot! It's just a pitty Tarok and the other warriors didn't rape all the women of the village. Anyway your story is awesome and I can't wait to read the other parts of your african saga!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options