The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclesquared's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2008, 03:29 PM

musclesquared is on a distinguished road
Running with the Bulls - A New Story

[COLOR=silver]Running with the Bulls[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]By Endeavour[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]-“Please, please give it to me. I NEED it, I can’t compete without it. You said you would, you said if I did what you asked of me you would give it to me.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]-“I lied. You weren’t willing to agree the first time, so you deserved to be punished. Now you are alone amongst the pros who do not use my services. Every one else up on the Olympia stage owes at least one third of their muscle volume to my work; each one grew immensely when I fed them my juice. They knew the cost, as well as considerable on their wallet. They knew that they would have to let me use their bodies, fuck their tight massive muscle bodies. They wanted it so bad, they rolled over like puppies, literally. But you, you said you weren’t “that way”. Your loss. No get out, I have work to do.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]And I had. My new boy, who was arriving at noon was my first research project in three years. He was number four in the list of my research projects. As a vet scientist, interested in lean muscle growth in cattle and bison, I had extended my work sideways, using my knowledge of muscle creation in beasts on suitable human subjects. While my fist attempt did not go well, I don’t speak of it now, number two and three were excellent in their outcome. Number Two was now a state powerlifter, excelling in the field the last time I checked EPSN. Number Three was a Teen state champ in bodybuilding, having gained significant muscle mass while staying lean. He was limited though by design, as my work meant that his growth was restricted by the fact that his body fat was always below four per cent. Hence Number Three always looked shredded and very vascular, but he would not grow beyond the 210 lbs I had designed him to be. He knew that, before we started as I am always honest – almost always – about what my work will do to a subject. But when he reached what I gave him, he wanted more. He called frequently, begging, but my rule is that I follow a path of research, obtain my results and move on. No point in letting emotions get in the way. [/COLOR][COLOR=silver]Of course as well as my line of research, I had acted as consultant to every pro and supplement company in the business. I became well know when a picture of one of my cattle, extremely muscled and obviously beyond natural proportions was leaked to the internet. Although annoyed at the time, it did open up a line of business from bodybuilders eager to have similar treatments to their own bodies. I loved injecting them, massing them up beyond what they thought and knew to be humanly possible. I sought no fame for this, preferring, like an image modifier in the magazines, to pretend that it was all natural. One pro, who came to see me this morning was not happy with my payment requirements – he was prepared to pay the money but not the price of his body – which I always demanded that I had the pleasure of. He never won a major competition since, not surprisingly because all of his competitors had been more than willing to pay that price. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]But I digress. Number Four was coming and I was going to give to him the result of three years of research on lean muscle growth in bulls. This was a formula, genetic in origin, that would allow me to design my greatest creation yet. At ten minutes to noon I walked into my large hall of my mansion. Life had been good to me, and consultancy now earned me millions. I checked myself out in the mirror. I was muscular, 6’2 and 270 lbs the last time I weighed. I had thick arms and a big chest, and very big legs, bigger than proportion allowed, but a fault I wanted and was happy to accept. This bulk and size came from only hard work and traditional methods, I never as people supposed, used my materials on my body. You may think this is some vestige of ethics, but no, much more simply is that a side effect of my drugs is the loss of brain capacity. Where brawn improves, brain diminishes, so to say. Believe me I would be the first to test any material that I thought would allow me growth at no cost to my brain power. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Checking my body, which I did obsessively - fixing my jet black hair so that the short gelled spikes added an extra bit of height; flexing my pex to see them bulge in my fitted white shirt, running a line along the vin on my right arm which was pulsing through the fabric; adjusting my crotch so that my semi flaccid cock, which was in proportion with my quads; lay to the right and bulged nicely in my linen pants which themselves allowed the curve of the quads to be seen; fixing my boots so that the metal buckles on the side gleamed as I wished – took at leat ten minutes, and as I polished the last buckle with a cloth, the door bell rang. It was Number Four.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-“Come in, you are more than welcome. I have been expecting you.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-“Uh, thanks, thanks Prof. Jones, I wasn’t sure if you were really serious the other day.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-“Please Ryan, call me Mike out of class, no need for formalities here. Come this way are you hungry, I have some lunch prepared. Let me take your coat. Why don’t you have some food while I get set-up.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]It didn’t take me three years to perfect my research, it took me three years to find the perfect Number Four. And Ryan was perfect. He was of Polish extraction originally, and had that sultry face I loved, which lit up when he smiled his beautiful smile on his boyish face. His hair was dirty blond, and he had lightning blue eyes. His skin was sallow, and very thin, which made him naturally vascular. He was a student of mine at the local college I taught at; something to keep a cover on my research if I am honest; and during tutorials a conversation, at my intention, led its way to working out and muscle growth. He obviously noticed my bulk, and was a keen gym enthusiast himself, asked about getting bigger. Subtly, as the university authorities are very strict on such things, I coached him in the ways of growth, until he confided in my mentoring enough that I could offer him the prospect that he could grow to large dimensions. Although of Polish extraction, he was an all American boy, and like all Americans, size matters. He accepted my proposal eagerly. He hoped to become my research assistant, maybe even do his doctorate with me, which in other circumstances would have been possible, as he was a bright student. But there is a price to pay for all things. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]As I prepared some things in the kitchen, he shouted through a conversation from the dining room. It struck me he was still eager.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-“ So – eh – how long does this take Prof.. eh Mike?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-“What part is that exactly Ryan?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-“You know – when I start putting on some muscle.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-“Well there are various stages, Ryan. I will explain as I go. Now have you [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]enough to eat or would you like more?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I entered the room to see he had not touched his meal. Perhaps it was nerves. I nodded at him knowingly and led him to the research wing of my mansion. He was eager with questions along the way, interested in the research, offered some good questions on the scientific approach. He would have made a good doctoral student. I brought him into the main lab where there was a large white table in the centre of the room. Built for cattle, it was probably a shock for Ryan to see it for the first time, so I ushered him over as if everything was normal. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-“You sure this is OK Mike, you know – all this?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-“Absolutely Ryan, I have everything ready to go – take a seat at the table.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-“You need me to take of my clothes?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-“That’s probably not necessary, just lie back there – that’s a good lad. Now I don’t want you to worry, I just need to clamp down your hands and legs as a…”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-“What – what the fuck man – why you doing that?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-“Just a precaution Ryan, nothing to worry about – there we are all done, now just relax for a few minutes while I get ready.”[/COLOR] [COLOR=silver]I went to my store and removed the flasks and vials. It was a complicated mixture, and the amounts needed to be worked out. Ryan, trying to show how cool he was with the admittedly absurd scenario, struck an alternative conversation.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-“So Mike, you think I can help you with your work – you know, I think I am gonna go on and do my dissertation in this area.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-“I don’t think that will be possible, Ryan, I’m sorry.” [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-“Why – I am your best student? I was hoping to continue in this area.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-“Yes, it would have been possible Ryan, but after this treatment, you won’t be able to spell your own name. Now - I am all set. Ready?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-“WHAT? What you mean – you never said that man? What the fuck – let me out; I don’t want that. LET ME OUT!!!” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I do believe that honesty is the best policy; but sometimes the timing needs to be just right. As Ryan struggled with the clamps, wriggling furiously, I moved my trolley over to him. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-“LET ME THE FUCK OUTTA THIS MAN _ I DON’T WANT IT.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-“It’s just two syringes, Ryan – I know it’s scary, but it will be over soon.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-“WHAT the fuck – not in my neck man – what you doing? Please, I am begging you please stop. Why you groping my balls – what you doing – you’re not gonna inject – my BALLS? Fuck man please stop.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-“There we are – all done. Now let me turn on the camera. I have a feeling this might be a popular YouTube hit if I release it.”[/COLOR] [COLOR=silver]It’s all in the timing. As Ryan wriggled and screamed and pleaded with me, I could imagine the two cocktails rushing through his body. In cattle it took 20 seconds for them to meet, in Ryan it took…[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-“OH FUCK MAN WHAT THE FUCK. JESUS THAT IS PAINFUL. FEEL SO HOT I AM BURNING. IT IS BURNING INSIDE. SHIT ALL MY VEINDS THEY ARE SORE. MY BODY IS BURNING UP.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-“Only five seconds – very impressive Ryan. Now I know what was wrong with the cattle when they made all that noise. A useful result.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-“Jesus man my chest – it is pounding. What the fuck it is swelling. Oh man look at it. I can’t see my legs. And my arms – look at them – they are getting huge. Oh fuck. What have you done to me. Look at my chest man – look at the groove, the veins. Oh yeah – awesome. Fuck man this is insane. You are insane. But look at my arms – veins pumping. Fuck yeah – huge arms man look at them – aren’t they big? Damn tee feels so tight man –get it off me - oh fuck it is gonna rip. Oh god man I am gonna hulk outta my tee. I can feel it, feel it tearing. Arms too big, aw yeah so huge. Pecs growing aw yeah tee is ripping up so huge so freaky, fuck man you ruined me so fuckin hot gonna grow muscle boy fucking muscle so massive fuck yeah.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-“How big are you Ryan?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-“So huge, fuck massive pecs, so ripped, damn man I can feel my legs too lemme up I wanna see them grow… fuck yeah so big”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-“Release yourself Ryan, you have the strength. You like being strong?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-“Aw man yeah – fuck yeah these clamps won’t hold me, gonna grow more man big strong muscle pump so huge massive pex damn man my sweats are so full of muscle they are gonna rip look at me man I am so huge I can feel this muscle it’s mine all mine quads rip open my sweats as I FLEX SO FUCKING HARD MY HUGE MUSCLE BODY is growing so much damn man there is a mirror look at me I am so huge muscle yeah growth big fucking muscle boy freak muscle god fuck yeah so huge.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-“Pull those shreds of clothes off you Ryan, let me see how huge you are? Show me that mass.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]And what a mass of muscle sit was. Ryan had bulked by at least 200 lbs, double his body weight. His pex had ballooned so that each monstrous one was bigger than a soccer ball, which delicious nips on each. I reminded myself to test them later. His tee had completely shredded as he grew, and some tatters that were left lay draped over his massive globular delts, which exploded out of the thick traps that pumped up the side of his neck. His beautiful boyish face, now covered in delight, belied the mass of the body below. His massive arms, each one now thicker than my sizeable legs, was ripped and the huge triceps looked like cast iron shoes as he flexed. His torso was covered in veins that pulsed over him like rivers. His sweatpants had come off as his thighs bulged massively, and only the tiny jockstrap around his thin waist remained. His cock had expanded, so that it was in proportion if not bigger – an important element in my design. His massive quads were matched with huge calves, appropriately named. As he stood there, posing and flexing admiring his new body, his thick wide lats gave him a presence that was unmissable. I motioned him over to the table and bent him over, obedient muscle boy, so that I could plough his ass. Afterwards I knew Ryan would be hungry, with a big new body to feed.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I was looking forward to introducing him to Number Three. He would make a nice toy for my new creation.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver][email protected][/COLOR]

Last edited by musclesquared; August 12th, 2009 at 01:37 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2008, 06:16 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
A hot albeit explosively quick forced muscle growth scene. Any chance for a Number 5?
  #3   Add to musclesquared's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2008, 12:49 AM

musclesquared is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by omelissokomos View Post
A hot albeit explosively quick forced muscle growth scene. Any chance for a Number 5?
Thanks! Praise from you is praise indeed (love your drawings!). Don't know if I have finished with Number Four yet, still an adventure for him to go through ... I'll slow it down a bit And I want Number Four (massive and bulky muscle) to meet Number Three (Ripped to shreds muscle). Love that comparison!

Later...
  #4   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2008, 05:04 PM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Damn!!

What an insanely hot story! Short, direct, hardcore journey straight through one scorcher of an extreme forced-growth scene! Reading Ryan's increasingly simple commentary as he gives in to the transformation and realizes he's completely eager to sacrifice his intellect in exchange for unimaginable muscle growth... By the time he's done growing you know he's welcoming an existence completely consumed by mindless muscle-bound arousal!

I wonder what price our narrator would demand to push the envelope even further, and grow a musclebeast so inhumanly massive that he put even the newly-monstrous Ryan to shame? Perhaps the promise of having a totally obedient, permanently horny beast to control would turn him on? Becoming a massive freak bloated even bigger than he made Ryan... all that mass would make it so hot becoming completely enslaved to him and his other massive test subjects!

Nothin' to think about except bein' a totally musclebound freak, gettin' off on being used by guys totally into seriously hardcore muscle, and still constantly hungry for even more!

Wonder how wild he and the other musclemen would get if they grew a subject so musclebound he became just a big immobile sex toy, getting used by all the different guys while he's trapped inside his own inhumanly bloated muscles? Imagine feeling 4 huge guys worship and arouse every mindblowingly bloated inch of a body so overinflated with mass that you can't even move!

Here's hoping he'll be continuing, and will induct a Number Five to the group -- no doubt with a few twisted new surprises in store for the next freak!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options