The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media > Morphs & Artwork
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Morphs & Artwork Post your morphs and muscle-growth artwork here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to slaphappystanly's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2004, 12:45 PM

slaphappystanly has disabled reputation
final sketch

last in a series(?). this is especially for Bruno.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2004, 11:05 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog

Yikes.
  #3   Add to chegs_uk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2004, 03:39 AM

chegs_uk has disabled reputation
Cool drawing, although it's not to my personal taste (sorta looks like one of the characters from Resident Evil), you have alot of talent and it's cool that your doing sketches tailored to certain peoples taste.

Anyway, just thought I'd make a start on my quest to post more on here and stop lurking so much!

All the best

Chegs

xxx
"What about the people you work with? The people you call friends? Are you willing to sacrifice them? What about your family? What about your God? What about truth? What about blood? What about right? What about wrong? What about your future? What about faith? What about sin? What about hell? What about death? What about life?"
  #4   Add to polomuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2004, 05:19 AM

polomuscle
Send a message via AIM to polomuscle
That Is True Godlike Muscle Power

raw and ferocious!
  #5   Add to polomuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2004, 05:21 AM

polomuscle
Send a message via AIM to polomuscle
for Chegs....

quoting CHEGS:

[COLOR=Indigo]"What about the people you work with? The people you call friends? Are you willing to sacrifice them? What about your family? What about your God? What about truth? What about blood? What about right? What about wrong? What about your future? What about faith? What about sin? What about hell? What about death? What about life?"
[/COLOR]

I am curious where this comes from. Is it about sacrificing for a cause? For bodybuilding? Or is it just intended to stir in general and make you think about the reasons behind everything we do?
  #6   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2004, 07:37 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Talking Amazing

Hey Stan - Thank you soooooooooooooooo very much for thses series i simply loved them. Yes you made them under my personal taste - and that's why they are so freaky - If anyone has a problem with that, well I suggest you to forget about it because I'll keep writing freaky uncanny muscles monsters, I'll make them each time more and more monstrous like - and if you think they look like Resident Evil character - well i loved the comparison.

Anyway - forget about this comment - I loved your artwork and you know I do -

I will look foward for another of your massive illustrations!

Buh-bye!

Bruno
  #7   Add to Rannen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2004, 10:03 AM

Rannen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rannen
Mmmmmmm...
  #8   Add to slaphappystanly's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2004, 03:20 PM

lol, i wish resident evil was like that!
  #9   Add to chegs_uk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2004, 03:51 PM

Polomuscle:

It's actually a quotation from Babylon 5, I can explain more, but it's not really the sorta thing to be discussed on here. hehe. But yeah, it's about why we do everything, and whether we're willing to do what we ask others to do for us, whether we'd be willing to sacrafice ourselves and our friends for a cause we believe in.

Everyone:

Just to clarify what I said, it wasn't a criticism, I think the drawings are cool, and I love freaky growth, just something about this image reminded me about the last monster from Resident Evil (think it's the Tyrant, I didn't pay much attention, it was about to kill me!), I think it's the oversized shoulders and scary veins.

By the way, just to perhaps spark some debate, am I the only guy who doesn't find loads of veins sexy? I think some guyz just look like they're ill with the number of veins you can see, looks kinda like a heart attack in the making!

Anyways, love to everyone

Chegs

*kisses*
"What about the people you work with? The people you call friends? Are you willing to sacrifice them? What about your family? What about your God? What about truth? What about blood? What about right? What about wrong? What about your future? What about faith? What about sin? What about hell? What about death? What about life?"
  #10   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2004, 04:51 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
Chegs!

hope you become a regular contributor.i'm with you.i can appreciate vascularity as an expression of hardness;but sometimes it doesn't look right(Paul Dillett?)i love&respect his body,but i associate thick veins on the upper chest&shoulders with people who have gotten into the bad habit of holding their breath on heavy lifts.as for the drawing,i'm all for freaky huge muscle;but,to me,it looks like an irradiated yam.but that's the point,isn't it?the artists satisfy THEMSELVES&then share it with(hopefully)like-minded others.& it clearly works for a lot of people!
  #11   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2004, 06:51 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

Talking I loved the drawing

And i don't care a shit for those who doesn't like veined pics - i just think it is so marevelous to have a talented artist who is willing to make your fantasies come true for free - just to express his caring towards other person.

Just for that i thank not just slaphappystanly but all the artists who contribute wit drawings or morphed pics to the group - Bravo guys! Excellent job.

What really pleases me about that pic is that the artist had NEVER done such a huge picture - It was my fantasy my poor and silly writing who inspired him to go off his own personal boundries just to make my character the way i pictured on my insane mind - How can i thank him enough?

Anyway if you ddin't like this pic it's fine
it was done for ME! and ME only he posted it to ME!
so butt out!
You have no right to comment
was it dedicated to you?

Anyway I just loved it man
and just to make them even angrier and annoyed let's come up with an even bigger and more veined Simon

Wish you all best

Bruno
  #12   Add to chegs_uk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2004, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life
Anyway if you ddin't like this pic it's fine
it was done for ME! and ME only he posted it to ME!
so butt out!
You have no right to comment
was it dedicated to you?
Which is what I was saying, it's cool that he's doing them specifically for people, it's just not to my taste! And saying anyone has no right to comment is kinda backwards, I've posted stuff on other boards, and I share growth clips on here, I appreciate all the comments, good and bad (as do most other posters I've encountered), because it helps me expand what I do to include more people.

It always amazes me online that people can read comments and then take the good bits, throw them away, and find negative points that weren't even there in the 1st place!

What I said about the drawing was meant to be a compliment to the artist, and my question about veins was meant to be a general question that this inspired, not a comment about the actually image.

*climbs down off soap box*

Anyway, that's enough of a rant from me.

All the best

Chegs

xxx
  #13   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2004, 08:50 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

Cool No butts about it

Hey stan
Have i mentioned that i loved your pic?
That you are an amzing artist who is wiling to fulfill other people's fatnasies using your talent?
That no matter what people can say about their personal taste on the pics - I still love your drawings - i loved them because they are excatly what i have pictured and fantasized - if this or that guy can't appreciate it and tried to make it less of a great and sexy muscle pic by comapring with stupid video game characters - even so I love it! Just the way it is - you didn't make anything wrong by making it extremely ripped and veined, you did this becasue i asked you to, and as an artist once more you proved your talent.

Now, if someone cannot appreciate that and makes poor criticism about this wonderful pic - I am sorry -

And i am here to defend your art once more - it was wonderful, amazing and really captured the essence of my story - I can understand if someone doesn't like my stories - but please don't attack the pic that was made so kindlky under my request - if you have any problem just say "i hate this kind of story and veined look" but to me the author of the story don't say the artist went wrong or didn't make an excellent job - and please don't try to review his work - it was made by me and you have no right to comment just becasue your comments are not gonna change my story or the pics i will eventually ask him to do for me

So if you don't like it fine
Like my grandma used to say
"If you can't say anything good about someone or something, then you'd better stay quiet"

I am sorry if I ofended someone
but I couldn't let people underestimate the art of a friend of mine

Once more WAY TO GO SLAPPYHAPPYSTANLY! I LOVED THE PIC!

Bruno
  #14   Add to chegs_uk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2004, 03:55 PM

Ok, well, I'm going to think about going back to lurking then.

Muscl4life, as I said, it's guyz like you who put me off, you take a post I made with 95% positive comments, and decided it was all bad, so I can totally understand why so many people I chat with don't like posting on boards.

Slaphappystanly, I hope you realised that I love your work, and what I said was meant to be a compliment to you and your willingness to do something for other guyz, and simply a statement that this wasn't my type of guy, not in any way an attack on you, or anyone elses fantasies.

And once more, the question about veins was just a thought about what guyz are into, it WASN'T a comment that it's wrong to like it, or anything of that kind.

Bye guyz, by the way, anyone who's read this far, i'm trying to get an ftp server set up for growth clips, anyone want to help?

Chegs

xxx
  #15   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2004, 05:59 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
i'm with you,chegs!

basically complimentary,some reservations,get your head chewed off.won't shut me up.hope it doesn't intimidate you.SOME people need to consider looking into decaf.
  #16   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2004, 08:29 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

Wink Isn't it funny?

Now i am the bad guy who needs to cool down for a while - hehe - funny funny funny.

Well i just laugh about all that - because i won't change the way i feel or behave and i would do everything again.

I am used to be treated like this, and frankly i don't care

I know i have my good buddies who care for my stories and who are not just eventual lurkers without anything good to say - just trying to make fun of other people's stories.

So, i wish all best for chegs uk - whether he comes back to the darkness of lurking or decide to post anything like a story or morph and once more i advise - you can say anything about my stories - but never try to make little of my friend's artwork.

Bruno
  #17   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2004, 11:38 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
What they're saying is that while they may not personally find the picture erotic, they are COMPLIMENTING Stan on his work.

The only person here behaving boorishly is you.
  #18   Add to chegs_uk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2004, 02:01 AM

Many thanks MadDog and glammaman, am glad someone has realised what I meant. Think it's time to just let this drop now.

Once again, congrats on having so much talent slaphappystanly, and hope to see more of your work soon.

Loads of love to you all

Chegs

PS. Glammaman, I sent you a msg through Yahoo, did it get through? (Mine has been kinda dodgy of late)
  #19   Add to slaphappystanly's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2004, 02:17 PM

lol, i don't think i've ever seen an argument where two people are arguing upon agreeing.
Thanks for the compiments, guys.
  #20   Add to paarke's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2004, 02:36 PM

paarke is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to paarke
Quote:
Originally Posted by slaphappystanly
lol, i don't think i've ever seen an argument where two people are arguing upon agreeing.
Thanks for the compiments, guys.
I can tell you don't work in my office! lol Excellent pic as always, I often wish I could draw out some of my fantasies, but I can't so I'm glad guys like you are willing to share their talents with us. Thanks.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options