The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to lordothelore's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2008, 08:46 PM

lordothelore is on a distinguished road
A hello and - James and Cole...part one?

Hey, everybody. Been lurking and taking it all in for a while, thought I would finally post. Also, that nag text at the top of each page gets a little insistent for a while. . Thought I would make my first post as a small contribution back.

The following wasn't written for sharing. Actually, it was written because I didn't have the internet for a few months and hadn't thought to save anything to hard disk of this variety. Y'know what they say about necessity and invention. I haven't had it edited, nor have I looked at it for some time. It's not much on plot, but that isn't frequently the point of these sorts of things. So anyways, here it is. Open to comments.
-----------------------
James and Cole stumbled through the door to James? second floor apartment, unable to keep their lips apart from each others. As the door slammed behind them they moved in tandem across the hardwood floors to the tan suede couch where James fell atop Cole in romantic swoon.

They were returning from their third date, and were for the first time about to consummate the relationship, but in a way Cole certainly did not expect. Cole was a fairly lithe and thin twenty-two year old, a runner?s build at about 5?10?. Short, styled jet-black hair sat above his handsome face with two piercing green eyes. James was a fit and toned young man of twenty-three. He spent some time in the gym and was certainly more built than Cole, but nowhere near bodybuilder status, standing at 5?9?. His face was slightly less attractive than Cole?s, but cute nonetheless. What set James apart more than his looks was his talent, his ability that he noticed he had from birth. With close proximity, James could alter someone?s physical attributes at will, but only if they complied with his wishes. In his confusing days before he came out, he would use it on girls, thinning their waist, increasing their breast size or altering their faces to their content. After he finally came to terms with his homosexuality, since he had a growing affinity for muscle and built men he often compiled them to built status. He was planning to take Cole to another level, but only if he approved himself.

There they were, making out on the couch, feeling each other through their shirts and their tongues dueling for space in each other?s mouths.

Pulling back from Cole?s mouth, James said with a bit of a cheeky tone and a smile, ?If we?re to keep dating I think you?ll have to start lifting some weights.?

Cole chuckled slightly and used some force from his leg to spin over atop James, remarking, ?Oh? Strong enough for now, it looks like.? As he finished speaking he leaned in to kiss James? neck up and down sensually.

While sighing in ecstasy from the attention to his neck, James asked, ?Would you want to be bigger? Stronger??

Retreating from James? neck, Cole humored his silly question and shrugged his shoulders. ?I suppose. Who doesn?t want to be stronger, really??

James apparently forgot his random tangent, going back for Cole?s mouth. Then, using his superior strength he flipped him over, holding him down with his arms. Cole giggled slightly as he was held down. ?Maybe a little weight-lifting might be in order.? He said in a light tone.

?No need.? James said simply, smiling knowingly before diving back down on Cole?s mouth.

Suddenly, James began exerting his power, his mind?s eye focusing on Cole?s shoulders and lateral muscles. The slow, steady widening of Cole?s shoulders was evident, straining against the couch cushions on his right side. His lateral muscles expanded, pushing out his tight t-shirt and pulling it up to reveal his previously taut abdomen. Cole couldn?t perceive anything, only that he wasn?t fitting on the couch as well now. He attempted to break the make-out session with James by turning his head to look at his right shoulder, but James didn?t relent in his lip-lock. Cole was slowly filling with muscle from head to toe.

His shoulders and neck expanded, giving him that distinct triangular shape below his head, corded muscle springing up atop his shoulders. His previously non-existent pectorals began pushing outward like two rising plateaus of muscle against the black cloth of his t-shirt, giving him a barrel chest.

As his t-shirt crawled upward due to his burgeoning chest and lateral muscles, a washboard six pack popped into existence, with deep grooves and high square stones of muscle. His back also inflated with strength, putting his shirt at greater strain and seeming to raise him off the couch.

His biceps and triceps swelled to overwhelm the narrow sleeve, his unflexed biceps reaching to the size of oranges sitting atop his already toned arm. As his forearms swelled in might they pushed against his watch, the strap straining in vain against the swelling muscles. This, in addition with tears forming on his t-shirt sleeves from his Bible-sized triceps knocked Cole out of his obliviousness. Looking down at his built upper body, he was in shock.

?HOLY FUCK! What the?Oh My God! James did you?? The newly built Cole exclaimed as his sleeves ripped down the side and his watch popped off, the strap bursting.

?Yep. God, I love your body?? James said as he began to make out with Cole?s huge neck and trap muscles.

Cole?s lower body, previously ignored, also began to swell, his faded denim jeans which were tight against his slim legs suddenly packed with thigh muscles that belonged on an equine, with his thighs now as thick as a telephone pole. His glutes fleshed out into hemispheres of dense muscle and his calves exploded from their previous runner?s size to being the size of grapefruits. Rips were evident all over Cole?s jeans, but they managed to stay plastered to the man?s legs.

?FUCKIN? A! Look at my lower?James, does this work on?any part of my body?? Cole asked slyly.

Cole grinned and leaned back to sit on the arm of the couch near Cole?s feet and nodded. ?But first...one of my personal favorites?? James said, focusing his mind on Cole?s feet, while quickly removing his shoes and asking, ?Do you mind??

Cole shook his head and looked down at his feet.

Cole?s feet were overcome by feelings of warmth as they clearly started to grow slowly with the sound of a creaky door. His sock-covered feet suddenly began to extend in length and breadth, the socks super-tight around his burgeoning feet.

?Oh, my?? Cole remarked at his now huge feet, looking down at them, his socks ripping to shreds. His colossal feet were now roughly 20 inches long, almost two feet, and over 6 inches wide!

?James, how am I going to buy shoes with feet this big?? Cole asked as he shuffled his four-inch toes.

?Now, who would want to hide those beautiful feet with shoes?? James remarked with a smile as he rubbed the man?s now twice-as-big feet.

?Now for the special request?? James said with an anxious look at Cole?s crotch.

The bulge in Cole?s covered crotch that was previously apparent from the making out suddenly swelled twice in size, and the denim refused to take it anymore, putting serious strain on Cole?s expanded member.

Cole yelped in discomfort and climbed to his new huge feet, James hopping off the couch with him. Reaching down to remove his jeans in great haste, Cole, not knowing his newfound strength simply ripped the denim down the side, his calves flexing and destroying the remainder of his slim-fit jeans. His grey boxer briefs were packed both in the back and the front, with his ass as two granite bowling balls of muscle and his cock now a raging 10 inches long and thicker than his wrist used to be.

?Oh my god, I?m so damned built!? Cole exclaimed in a new, deeper voice due to his booming barrel chest. He flexed his huge biceps, further destroying his now far too small tee?s sleeves and turning it into a tiny cutoff barely able to contain his heaving chest, straining lats, and extensive back. ?Look at my damn cock!? He exclaimed, a large hand going down to grope it through his boxer briefs? cloth, moaning in happiness.

?You like your new body, Cole??

Cole let out a bestial grunt that could only be counted in the affirmative.
---
Cole was in worship of his new body. While his internal desire simply was to be a bit leaner and meaner rather than a thin bodied guy, he loved his newfound power. The only thing left of his previous clothing was his grey boxer briefs, packed with a huge cock, and what remained of his plain black t-shirt. His bulbous arms had shredded the sleeves in their growth, and the sheer size of his lats, back, and chest brought the t-shirt?s bottom hem just up to his nipples.

A huge hand moved over his heaving chest which with each inhale audibly strained the shirt he wore. Cole decided it was enough of that, and brought his arms down to hit a ?most muscular? pose, his chest, arms and neck exploding with power and ripping the shirt off at the seams.

James thought to himself, ?I?ve never taken anyone this far?I?ve got my very own muscle giant here in my apartment with nothing on but his nicely packed boxer briefs?? James moved in for a kiss with which Cole responded to warmly and a bestial moan of lust, picking James up with his huge arms and madly kissing him all over.

?You like this, Cole? My big man??

?Oh, yeah, James. My god, I?m so damned huge?I love it.? The booming voice of Cole responded.

?How about a little height, big man?? James asked as he was being upheld by Cole?s mighty arms.

?Yeah?make me truly a giant!? Cole boomed enthusiastically and with clear physical pleasure at the idea.

James concentrated on Cole?s entire massive body and suddenly Cole?s horse-like legs began to grow longer, his huge arms stretch and his torso elongate.

?Oh, yeah, baby!? Cole exclaimed in his deep bass voice as his height surged from 5?10? to a daunting 6?6?.

James seemed to be good with the height of Cole and began kissing his wide and deep chest while Cole looked down at the ground with a bit of a frown.

?TALLER, JAMES!? Cole boomed down at James, still held in his arms. James looked up at Cole with a bit of a bewildered look before looking down at the floor and grinning.

James complied, Cole?s huge muscle-packed frame growing even taller to the height of seven feet tall! His muscles kept right up with his frame, growing proportional to his frame and keeping him at bodybuilder proportions, only now much, MUCH bigger!

James couldn?t keep his cool any longer, what with a seven foot giant muscleman and a packed crotch in front of him!

James began to kiss Cole?s mouth muttering, ?Oh, so damned sexy!? as he did, before moving onto each part of Cole?s body, describing it as he went.

?Oh, you?re damned neck and shoulders?so broad you aren?t gonna fit out this doorway?your shoulders are like basketballs?? Cole, moaning and grunting in pleasure as James caressed every portion of his bulging body, began to rub his huge cock through his boxer briefs. The relative giant set the smaller man down so James could continue the worship.

?Tired?? James asked after being set down.

?Not at all?you?re as light as a feather.? Cole said, looking down at his arms and flexing them.

James placed his hand in the crevice between Cole?s huge pectoral muscles and continued his body part worship.

?Your chest?it?s so damned huge! Each pec is like a pillow made out of granite?? James said as he leaned his head in to give Cole?s left nipple a little attention, along with the huge mass of muscle attached to it. The huge man?s eyes were closed and his expression indicating absolute bliss as James fondled his muscles and Cole stroked his genitals.

James? head moved down to the stack of abdomen muscles, his tongue exploring the peaks and valleys of Cole?s eight-pack. Moving down the huge man?s treasure trail he kneeled before the penis of all penises, the ten inch long raging python waiting to come out of Cole?s boxer briefs.

?Yeah?suck my cock, James?look at it?? Cole boomed in his voice, awaiting the service from James.

James placed his hand on the boxer briefs before Cole put his big hand over James? hand. James looked up on confusion before Cole smirked and simply flexed his spherical ass and huge thighs, the underwear stretching to almost see-through before ripping to shreds except the elastic strap. Cole, still grinning, seductively slid his hand down under the elastic and quickly broke it.

So the beast was freed from clothing, the ten inch cock primed forward for fucking.

James was overcome with lust as he stared down the erotic pole of flesh, the endpoint of the newborn muscle man before him. He couldn?t help but gaze at the beautiful entity, at ten inches long and as big as James? wrist. Below it, two oranges in an overstuffed sack thrust forward due to the massive telephone pole thighs. Above the pair were veins snaking towards the plum-colored and nearly sized head just begging to thrust into something.

James grabbed a hold of it with his hand, before spreading his mouth wide and diving on the cock, it almost overwhelming his oral entrance, but the sheer lust compensating for any discomfort. Giant Cole moaned brutishly as James serviced his cock, rubbing both his steel-plate pectorals and the back of James? head.

?Suck it, James. Look at my massive cock?? Cole uttered in a lustful voice.

James was moving faster now, pushing the massive rock-hard penis further into his mouth, the utter lust on James? part preventing any gagging or rejection of the huge member. Cole?s grunts were growing more frequent and deeper in tone as James continued to impale his mouth and throat on Cole?s cock.

James continued to move up and down on Cole?s powerful shaft, moving his head side to side. He pulled his mouth back and used his teeth to stimulate the lip of the flared purple head, making Cole grunt loud enough for most of the apartment building to hear.

Cole began to take over the moving work, his thighs and ass tensing and flexing in their muscular glory, driving his phallus into James? mouth over and over again.

Cole placed a large hand on James? head and began bringing him down further and further on his dick, James moaning almost as loud as Cole.

?Suck it, James. Better yet, I?ll fuck your mouth?? Cole said with power.

Cole continued to ram into James, his shoulders bucking forward as his arms, now placed on James? shoulders, bulged every time he pulled James in. His large, developed chest puffed out with force as he worked to shove his cock in James? mouth.

James? hand found its way to fondle Cole?s large orange-sized testicles which Cole responded with deeper moans of enjoyment, James responding with a lusty chuckle stifled by cock.

Snapping out of his blissful rubbing of his own chest, Cole looked down at James sucking his cock and asked, ?James?could you make me grow?while you suck me off??

James slid his mouth back from the huge cock and looked up at the huge muscle man with a smile. ?You?d want that, Cole? You know how big you already are??

Cole smiled as he looked down at James kneeling before him and nodded. ?I know how big I am?I wanna be huge! Just massive!?

James smirked and stood up to look up at the huge seven foot muscleman.

James dived down on Cole?s stiff ten-inch penis, pumping his mouth up and down on the huge rod.

Cole wasn?t caught unawares this time as the growth came and thus was able to enjoy every last second of it. As James focused in on making Cole?s bigger the huge man let out moans and affirmations of the action.

As James looked up while he banged Cole?s massive shaft, he focused on Cole?s pectoral muscles. Already stuffed with hard muscles, they slowly began pushing outward again, the light brown areolas growing to the diameter of soda cans, his steel plates of pectorals growing to the size of sofa cushions of pure unadulterated muscle mass, enough to crush a man in their grip.

Cole looked down at his pectorals, now huge and all that was truly in his vision at full stature and inhaled deeply, allowing the pecs to shove into the air. ?GOD MY CHEST IT?IS SO DAMNED HUGE!!!? Cole yelled, not knowing his own voice?s strength and actually rattling a window with his bottom-level bass.

?Oh, my, my voice?? Cole said without yelling, his voice sounding at the level of James Earl Jones, only more forceful.

James, below the massive chest now created above was still worshipping Cole?s huge body, just now retreating his mouth from the man?s massive member and standing up to admire the man?s pectorals.

?Cole?your chest is even far bigger than my entire torso?God?? James uttered in complete reverence as he rubbed his hand up and down the huge torso.

James exerted his mental power some more, focusing on increasing the breadth of Cole to make his massively inflated pectorals a little less out of proportion. Cole?s shoulders suddenly began to widen, creaking out wider and wider until he was the width of two bodybuilders smushed side-by-side.

Cole?s lateral muscles began to become bigger and bigger, pushing up Cole?s already built arms against their will. They reached the size of softballs placed directly under the man?s armpits, making his torso seem even huger. Cole attempted to lower his arms to his side, but couldn?t even get them further than a forty-five degree angle to his bursting laterals.

?God?I?m so wide?I?m bigger than a marble pillar!? Cole boomed in his deep, deep voice as he flexed his unreal pectorals, laterals and shoulders.

James reached up to place his hands on Cole?s massive shoulders, having to reach up quite far to Cole?s height and size. His mouth only reaching up to Cole?s chest, he began to caress the only thing within range of his lips, Cole?s chest. As he made smacking noises on Cole?s utterly colossal pectorals and nipples, he moaned in pleasure. The massive Cole responded with resonant bass moans of his own, again the windows rattling due to his chest?s reverberating force.

Between lip smacks, James uttered, ?I don?t think your arms are quite in proportion?? He rubbed Cole?s already sizeable left bicep and leaned back from the huge male?s chest to take in his arms? growth.

Cole?s arms suddenly flexed, veins snaking out where they hadn?t previously been before. His book-sized triceps were suddenly covered in a tangle of raised arteries, along with his softball-sized biceps, extending all the way down to his middle fingers.

Then the growth came. First, the bones in his arms and the overall tone increased, his arm tripling in size in a matter of seconds to a diameter of a foot without including the biceps or triceps. His bulging tri?s and bi?s now look dwarfed by his arm?s overall circumference, but that was about to change.

His triceps rippled like a wave under his skin and then began to slowly swell like balloons. They puffed out to the dimensions of coffee cans, with veins snaking across. His biceps, previously the size of softballs flexed to their full size and then kept on growing. Cole yelled at the top his longs, ?Ohhhhh, yeahh!!!!? as he looked down at his biceps engorging to the scope of basketballs.

Bringing his arms over his head, Cole hit a double-biceps pose. Blood surged through Cole?s veins snaking over his basketball biceps as he flexed them, expanding to their tensed size of well beyond this at forty-five man-crushing inches!

?YEAAAAHHHH!!! I?M SO FUCKING HUGE!!! I?VE GOT THE BIGGEST BICEPS ON EARTH!? Cole boomed at the top his lungs, bringing about a stomping on the floor above them, presumably a complaint to keep it down. Cole looked up angrily and shouted with his huge voice again, ?SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I?LL COME UP THERE AND RIP YOUR HEAD OFF!? The pounding stopped from above, presumably because it sounded like he actually could sever someone?s head with his bare hands.

As James looked up at the ceiling with a smile as his neighbor shut up due to Cole?s response, the huge naked muscleman gazed down with lust for his own ridiculously massive torso and arms. ?God?? He remarked simply as he flexed his massive biceps against his similarly bursting chest.

?Hey James?? Cole boomed lovingly.
?Yeah?? James said, looking up at the huge man with his penis still erect at his utterly gigantic body.

?My upper body is getting a bit heavy for my lower body?if you know what I mean.? Cole said slyly as he adjusted his tree-trunk legs to be a bit wider.

James smiled and nodded.

Cole?s hips suddenly began to widen from their previously tight ratio, rolling out from his tight trunk and spreading his legs further apart from his huge cock. His hips were now as wide as his shoulders, making a quick swoop inward to a still impossibly tight waist not much bigger than James?.

?Had ?ta make some room, otherwise you couldn?t walk?? James said at Cole?s rather confused face.

Cole?s telephone pole wide size thighs suddenly tensed just like his biceps had before, and veins snaked out over the previously smooth surface.

?HERE IT COMES!!!? Cole roared as he tensed his massive upper body in preparation for the enlarging of his lower.

His ass, now wider suddenly began to swell with force, his pure muscle glutes engorging from the size of bowling balls to the size of exercise balls, but with his new massive upper body and wider hips, they looked just right on the huge mighty man.

Cole?s thighs throbbed hard, their tree-trunk size rapidly increasing. As they grew Cole?s cock, previously growing a bit soft, hardened again its ten inches straight back at attention. His thighs continued to bulge outward, Cole having to widen his stance and move his massive feet to accommodate the burgeoning thigh muscle. The huge muscles shooting off from the side of his leg bones were far wider than James? relatively puny torso, and could presumably crush anything in between their vast strength and size at fifty-five overwhelming inches around!

Cole?s calves, already the size of grapefruits on supertoned legs were looking a bit small in relation to his seven foot height and ludicrous muscles above and abruptly flexed and then exploded to the dimensions of volleyballs.

Cole reached down and rubbed his giant hands all over his unreasonable lower body, the biggest any man had ever possessed in history.

?Cole you are the biggest man history has ever known!? James exclaimed excitedly.

Cole smiled as he flexed his giant muscles all over his body and shook his head. ?Not yet I?m not. My height is just a little too reasonable.?

James laughed and walked towards the already towering muscleman at seven feet tall. ?If you insist.? James said before jumping upwards and Cole responding, catching him in his mighty arms and cradling him like a baby in his muscle.

James looked to his right and saw the massive chest pulsing bigger with every inhale, the huge forearms holding him almost as wide as his torso and the biceps forcing him to sit up with their sheer size.

Pretending to be an elevator operator, James announced, ?Next floor, the record books.?

Cole smirked as he looked down at his mate in his arms, and leaned in to kiss him, and as he did his muscles enveloped James? relatively tiny body in a tight embrace which James couldn?t get enough of, James? cock already erect was now at full mast and felt like it might bust through the skin.

Cole?s monumental legs swiftly exploded in length, catapulting Cole?s height past 7 feet, 6 inches, past 8 feet, past 9, halting at 10 feet as Cole?s head bumped James? ceiling. As he grew, the floor protested, creaking with every inch of bone and muscle mass gained in the growth spurt. Cole?s massive two feet long feet began to crack the floorboards underneath them with Cole?s sheer mass.

All the while Cole had been making out with James, his eyes closed and seemingly unaware of his drastic height gain until his head bumped the ceiling. Looking down from his new vantage point, Cole was aghast. ?GOOD GOD I?M?GIANT!!!? He yelled, setting James down on the ground, James? head now level with Cole?s erect cock.

James looked high up, past Cole?s popping abdomen, his exploding laterals and his mountainous shoulders to his face and bit his bottom lip before looking down at Cole?s cock?.?God, Cole, I want you to fuck me. HARD.? James said, demanding it of the huge man before him.

?You sure, James? I?m a?? Cole said before laughing and flexing his entire enormous body, ??lot of man.?

James insisted, ?NOW,? as he hastily threw off his shirt, pants and underwear revealing his hard 6 inch penis and his toned body which paled in comparison to the biggest man Earth had known before it.

Cole looked down, having to lean over his pectorals to see his own ten-inch penis. ?I don?t know, James?it?s going to be uncomfortable?? He suddenly looked from his penis to James at the same height and had an epiphany. ?Couldn?t you just adjust your ass to?accommodate me??

James? eyes opened wide and muttered to himself, ?Of course?why didn?t I think of that before?? He concentrated hard and altered his anal cavity to allow for the amount of man and force Cole would bring without the pain and discomfort along with it.

James looked up and nodded. ?It?s done. I want it all in me?? He scrambled a few feet away to a dresser and pulled out a bottle of lubricant, throwing it up at Cole. Cole caught it in his utterly massive hand and smirked. ?Get down, little one. It?s fucking time.?

Cole poured the lube straight on his erect phallus, rubbing it around and jacking off for a little bit, teasing James who was already jacking himself off in response.

Cole leaned far down from his ten feet of height and picked up James as one might pick up a small kitten and held him tightly but without hurting him. James? ass lay suspended before Cole?s ten-inch cock, which would be mighty for any man but for Cole it looked rather average.

?You sure you are ready, James?? Cole boomed in his massive voice.

James responded instantly. ?I WANT YOU IN ME, DAMN IT!?

Cole?s biceps, bigger than his head, bulged as he pulled James? ass onto his cock. Both moaned in pleasure, but Cole?s reverberated far further.

James lay in mid-air, Cole grasping him around the torso and repeatedly moving in and out of James? newfound wide opening, both of them moaning and grunting in deep, deep pleasure as the huge muscleman continued to pound James relentlessly. His entire body tensed as he fucked James, his biceps bulging to their huge dimensions, his pectorals heaving from the effort, his massive redwood thighs and bowling balls ass tensing as he continued to pierce James? tight glutes, but loose ass.

They continued to fuck, Cole continuing to slam his ten-foot body against James? roughly six-foot one. As Cole fucked James? ass, James whacked himself off and both were nearing climax. Cole?s pants were animalistic and amazingly loud with anyone in the adjacent area including the street able to hear his bestial yells of pleasure.

?Oh, James??
?Oh, Cole??
?Oh, James??
?Oh, Cole??
?Oh, James??
?Oh, Cole??

James blew his load, it dropping from the five-feet he was suspended from, splattering on the floor, but its rather copious amount was no match for what was about to come from the world?s largest man. Cole turned to suspend James over his couch as he gave a few more thrusts before he leaned back, to prepare for his orgasm, his huge pectorals rubbing against the ceiling.

?HERE IT COMES!? Cole boomed in his massive voice before his two softball sized testicles tensed and semen spewing forth into James? ass, dripping out in huge amounts by the pint onto James? couch. It showed no sign of stopping as the giant muscle man?s testes continued to churn out more and more cum into James, filling him with warmth.

As Cole finally stopped cumming, he was dropped onto the couch below him, Cole collapsing with a huge noise onto the floor. The hardwood actually buckled in the spot the huge man fell to the ground from his sheer weight. As Cole laid panting, his huge chest rising and falling a full foot with each gasp, James rolled off his couch and onto Cole?s body, only a fraction of the man?s size.

?James?? Cole whispered in content, his voice still carrying across the room, before he passed out and James following, lying atop the newlyborn largest man on Earth.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2008, 10:12 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
pretty damn good, man
one word of, er, awareness...keep track of the proportions? do you mean for cole's measurements ("telephone pole sized legs", 10" dick) to stay the SAME even as he grows from 5'10" to 7'6"? Just.....makin' sure :P
~Ille

Things happen.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options