The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Garfield11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2008, 09:16 PM

Garfield11 is on a distinguished road
One of my fantasies

This is a fantasy, not a full story. I can't sleep so when this happens I usually belt out a quick transformation scene to pass the time.

It was at the end of my shift when I felt it happening again. I make my way to the staff toilets and lock myself in. The first sign of a hulk out is when I suddenly feel hot. I look in the mirror and a late twenty something slim white male in blue shirt/trouser uniform with black belt/shoes and braces stares back at me. I feel my equipement become aroused, it becomes longer and thicker as my balls become bigger making my boxers feel tight. My brown hair bleeches and turns deep red as my eyes sting before turning from brown to deep green. I grasp the sides of the wash basin as the change gathers pace. My slim shoulders burn as they widen. My cheeks develope a stubble that grows relentlessly into a bushy beard and moustache. My clench and unclench as they grow bigger then stronger and bigger then stronger again. My throat constricts and I choke as my voice deepens and my accent changes from south Londoner to thick Yorkshire. I am left panting as I pull away from the wash basin and hurry outside the building. I have to find cover and privacy before stage two begins and time is always short. My bone, face and voice have changed but even as I hurry down the road I feel the need for a smoke. Soon I will light up without thinking about and the second stage will begin automatically. I find a narrow alley used for making deliveries and checking for video camras find its perfect. I can feel the other uniform slipping into place under my civilian workclothes and before I know what I'm doing I'm stoking my beard before lighting my pipe. The first taste of tobacco is water to a man dying of thirst. I couple more puffs and my muscle tighten and bunch up. The burning pain is intense not unlike the feeling of lifting weights near to failure. They bunch up and as they swell the pain intensifies and I suck on my pipe in response. The more I smoke the faster it happens and the faster it happens the more I need to smoke as my traps rise into my neck and shoulders raise, bunch and broaden. My chest and back inflate in turn rolling my widening frame forwards and backwards as my blue shirts is is slowly filled and my braces bite into my encroaching traps. As my calfs and thighs fill my dark blue trousers like water filled balloons I start to put on some fat. My gut grumbles then pushes outwards pushing my belted waistband forward before rounding out and flowing like a ballon filled with really thick liquid over my straining belt flowing over and round into a pronounced beergut. My workshoes are strained to the limited before my highly polished combat boots push through leaving cheap leather wreckage underfoot. I find myself attempting to bend down the pick the leather scaps up to dispose of the evidence but my swollen girth is too big to bend over so I plant my feet shoulder width apart and slowly crouch down. My muscle and fat laden thighs find this too much and as I force myself lower the center seam at the back of my blue trousers splits open to reveal a black pair of navy issue trousers. I retrieve the wrecked shoes and roll my shoulders back as I straighten my back. This stretches the blue workshirt beyond its limits and my guts bursts free of the buttons and a white round beergut emerges. I am still smoking my pipe without relising it and my bulky frame begins to shread my blue shirt showing the white underneath. As I throw the ruined shoes away my blue shirt and trousers continue to shread as my braces give way. I now give up of the blue uniform and rips it off by chest and legs as easily as most people remove their jackets. Having thrown away my civilian uniform I walk down the street muscled, bearded and beergutted mentally and physically a Royal Navy NCO.

(For those that don't know an NCO is roughly eqivalent to sargent. If you have any corrects to this then you must know what an NCO is and I ask that you don't confuse those who have no idea).

As I say this is a quick bit of frenzied typing without thought to plot/spelling/punctuation etc as it is a way to pass time before I try to go to sleep. I have the same fantasy but for a Royal Marine and thanks to a recent story here a NYPD cop as well! (I wish I could get hold of that uniform! Sigh!).

Steve.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to tom256's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2008, 09:28 AM

tom256 is on a distinguished road
Who can blame you, if it arouses you then go ahead
  #3   Add to latinherc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2008, 11:30 AM

latinherc is on a distinguished road
hot fantasy just advise me i wanna be there
  #4   Add to Garfield11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2008, 02:51 PM

Garfield11 is on a distinguished road
Its part of a were curse which develops into an underground community trying to cope with what they are and what they become. There are were soldiers, sailors and were cops.
  #5   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2008, 07:24 PM
Growing and Writing

Aardvark2 is on a distinguished road
Glad to see you back on the boards! Looking forward to more short stories
  #6   Add to ttownlittlebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2008, 03:22 AM

ttownlittlebear is on a distinguished road
Loved it, would like to see more.