Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to TomJPP's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2008, 12:53 PM
I worship you.

TomJPP
Send a message via AIM to TomJPP Send a message via MSN to TomJPP Send a message via Yahoo to TomJPP
Post My first post

[COLOR="White"]Hi there everyone. My name is Tom/Tommy. I have been a very long time member and lurker of this group. First off, I would LOVE to say THANK YOU for all of the authors who contribute your time, energy, and writing to all these FANTASTIC stories on this message board. You guys have giving me minutes, hours, days, months, and years of pleasure. Just wished I was talented enough to contribute. Not to mention, THANK YOU to the owner(s) and moderators for maintaining the board

In searching the message board, I have noticed a new member joined today, and has been posting in just about every categorynon this board. However he is abusing the message board by posting nothing but spam. His name on the board is Biochiala. Hopefully the moderators will notice this and do something about it.

Anyway, just wanted to do my first post. Hopefully, I will try to add more. Thank you again for the AWESOME messageboard and stories.

Tom/Tommy[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to alwaysspinning's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2008, 05:47 AM

alwaysspinning is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to alwaysspinning
Welcomes to the message board, glad you've been enjoying yourself so far.
  #3   Add to TomJPP's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2008, 08:36 AM
I worship you.

TomJPP
Send a message via AIM to TomJPP Send a message via MSN to TomJPP Send a message via Yahoo to TomJPP
Thank You Alwaysspinning! Just wish I could contribute to the board.
  #4   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2008, 09:07 AM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
Hello, Tom!

You don't have to write stories or do artwork to contribute. If you've been on the forum that long, you know it's a pretty interesting and diverse group to say the least. I know the guys that actually do the creative stuff appreciate thoughtful comments on their work...I think they like to know someone is looking.

FYI...I was just up your way with my partner the weekend of the pride festival. I never knew Rehoboth HAD a pride festival. It was a great weekend!

Lucas
  #5   Add to TeknoDave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2008, 11:49 AM
MGS Author, Moderator

TeknoDave is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TeknoDave Send a message via Yahoo to TeknoDave
Yeah, Tom, the mods are aware of the spam attack we have had lately, we are working on ways to circumvent the issue. Thanks for making note of it.

Glad to see you are finally posting after all this time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomJPP View Post
[COLOR="White"]Hi there everyone. My name is Tom/Tommy. I have been a very long time member and lurker of this group. First off, I would LOVE to say THANK YOU for all of the authors who contribute your time, energy, and writing to all these FANTASTIC stories on this message board. You guys have giving me minutes, hours, days, months, and years of pleasure. Just wished I was talented enough to contribute. Not to mention, THANK YOU to the owner(s) and moderators for maintaining the board

In searching the message board, I have noticed a new member joined today, and has been posting in just about every categorynon this board. However he is abusing the message board by posting nothing but spam. His name on the board is Biochiala. Hopefully the moderators will notice this and do something about it.

Anyway, just wanted to do my first post. Hopefully, I will try to add more. Thank you again for the AWESOME messageboard and stories.

Tom/Tommy[/COLOR]

Teknodave
Board Moderator
MGS Author

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size