The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to AKA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2008, 05:57 PM
Obsessed, in a good way.

Thanked 1,742 Times in 129 Posts
AKA is on a distinguished road
Post NEW STORY - Transform: New Blood (Part 42a)

As previously mentioned, this is an out-of-sequence chapter. Please excuse the delay!

Transform: New Blood
Part 42a

Leonard just could not stop looking at the guy. There was something literally magnetic about him. And it wasn?t just the undeniable fact that the dude had a body built like a brick shithouse. The dude was stacked and ripped. It was extremely evident. His clothing couldn?t hide it, and it didn?t look like he was all that interested in trying to hide it, anyway.

And why would he be? Leonard considered himself a kind of connoisseur of muscle. Though he had tried in vain to build himself the kind of body that the other dude possessed and displayed with such understated pride, he could appreciate and admire both the dedication and the determination ? not to mention the time, energy and concentration ? it took to mold one?s body into the simulation of perfection he was looking at right now.

At the same time, no matter how strongly he was drawn to the dude and how much he wanted to admire his body, he felt, under the current circumstances, that it would be really weird to do it. Since, like, they were both standing in line at a Carl?s Jr.

The dude was one line over, and two people ahead of where Leonard was standing. From this angle, Leonard could note the man?s incredible wealth of ass. The man had ass out the ass! It was big, it was bold, it was beautiful. In those painted-on jeans, the deep indents on either side were pronounced and amazing. The muscle jutted out thick and massive, almost like a shelf. It was, he had to say, an awesome ass.

Then there were the dude?s triceps. Again, just fucking awesome. Huge horseshoes with thick fingers of brawn crawling under the sleeve of his turquoise blue Polo shirt. And then there was, like, a wing of muscle spreading from his upper back. It was fucking heavy and Leonard could watch it spread and thicken with the slightest movement as he shifted his stance, scanning the menu.

He wasn?t just wide and thick, either. The dude was tall! Like, a head taller than anyone else in line! Leonard wished he could see the dude?s neck. He just fucking knew that it was wide and thick and cabled with muscle. It probably spread onto his traps like a pyramid. A pyramid of muscle.

The dude turned slightly to shift his gaze around the restaurant. Fuuuuuck, look at that chest! Even from this angle, behind and to the side, Leonard could see a massive bulging wealth of meat mounted on the dude?s upper body. It wasn?t even fair! Jesus, Leonard wondered, just how long did it take, how many hours in the gym, how many years of shoving iron around, did it take to build a body like that.

Leonard could worship at that temple. Leonard could? fuck, the dude was looking right at him! Eye to eye! Fuck!

Leonard looked away, but probably not quickly enough. Oh, fuck. Fuck! Leonard swallowed into a suddenly dry throat and the fear of discovery sent a shock of heat all over his skin and deflated his growing hard-on. Leonard tried to look nonchalant. He pulled in a breath and made a bored face and looked away from the dude, finding himself, for some stupid reason, studying a garbage can?s lid with great intent.

The line moved. He was one person closer to the dude. He was so fucking big! He seemed to swell and throb as Leonard grew closer to his bulk. Leonard looked down at his feet and tucked his hands into his jeans, grabbing his keys and a bunch of loose change in his sweaty paws.

He really, really wanted to look at the dude. He shifted his gaze slightly toward where the dude was standing and saw his feet. He was wearing flip-flops. Even the dudes fucking feet looked powerful! How was that even possible? How did a dude work out his fucking feet?

Leonard?s line moved again. The dude was now standing right next to him. Huge didn?t even begin to describe him. It was like standing next to a house or something. This big, looming, hulking shape. Just, like, fucking massive! Right there!

Still looking down, almost afraid now to lift his gaze again, he moved his eyes up the dude?s leg. Fuuuuck, Leonard thought. Oh, fuuuuck, look at that fucking massive leg! He could see, literally see the fat lobes of brawn pushing against the dude?s jeans! They were flexing and shifting, so alive and huge and hard! Leonard?s dick woke up from its fearful slumber and started throbbing. He shifted his right hand off his keys and pushed his cock in his Jockeys. Fuuuuck, just look at that dude?s fucking massive leg!

Leonard heard a sound. Something like a low roar, or a hum. Something deep and hard. It was the dude! The dude was laughing! Snickering at him! Fuck! Fucking fuck!

Move line! Fucking move! Fuuck, oh fucking fuck?

?Hey,? said a voice to Leonard?s left.

Leonard didn?t answer. He couldn?t be talking to him. No fucking way.

?Dude,? the voice said, more clearly. The voice sounded amused. Then there was a touch on Leonard?s arm. A hand on his bicep. ?Dude,? the voice said again. ?Len.?

Huh? What? The fuck?

Leonard looked up. And up. And up some more. There was a handsome smiling face looking back at him. It had blue eyes and a heavy five o?clock shadow on it?s chiseled jaw. The face?s nose was angular and prominent, as was its brow. Two thick lines of hair arched over the blue, blue eyes and the mouth, stuffed with two lines of exceptionally white teeth and surrounded by full, smiling lips, was quirked into an amused grin. ?You okay, dude??

Leonard looked at the man?s eyes, his smile, his all too familiar butt-chin. The fuck? ?Kirk??

?Dude,? the face said, and the grin broke into a wide, full smile. ?What up??

Leonard suddenly found his body surrounded by an awesome collection of exceptionally thick, exceptionally hard muscle. Kirk wrapped his heavily muscled arms around Leonard?s smaller frame and hugged him tight and close. Leonard felt a sudden heat building up inside him, and the scent of his friend Kirk, something he hardly ever noticed before, seemed to coat him in a fog of intense sensuality. Kirk smelled good. Like, really really good.

Leonard was feeling every day of his nearly 40 years on the planet. He knew he looked it, too, even though he was at the gym twice a week and had managed to put some decent meat on his bones. But age and gravity had a way of catching up to a person, and he did like his cheeseburgers.

But Kirk, even besides the fact that he was much, much larger than he had ever been and also, weirdly, seemed taller as well, his own face still managed to retain the look of youth and vigor they shared 20 years ago. Gravity and age were taking some sort of vacation where Kirk was concerned.

Leonard hugged him back and marveled at the feeling of his body. It was so hard, everywhere! Huge and hard and bulging. But it was all moving with fluid grace. All that muscle, so tightly contained, and so alive and vital. And there was also something thick and long and firm pressing against him from inside Kirk?s pants, something that felt decidedly larger than before as well. ?What the fuck???

Kirk held up a finger. His forearm was a vast network of vascular beauty. ?One sec.? He turned to the counter person and said, ?Chocolate shake, large fries, and four Low Carb Six Dollar burgers, please.? He gave the counter girl a big smile that almost made the girl cream her panties right there, then he turned back to Leonard. ?What?ll you have??

?All that?s for you??

He tilted his handsome head slightly and winked. ?I?m a growing boy.?

?I?ll say!? Leonard?s answer was a bit too agreeable, but he just said, ?I?ll have a Super Star with Cheese and a Diet Coke.?

?That?s all??

?I?m growing too, just not the same way you are.? Leonard patted his little Buddha belly and laughed slightly. Then he turned he attention back to his friend?s amazing body, scanning along the lines and curves and bulging bellies of muscle that were popping all along his every inch. ?Working out much??

Kirk laughed again. It started somewhere inside his absurdly huge chest and emerged like a thunder peal. ?A little.? He lifted his right arm and swelled the bicep into power. The muscle balled up and swelled out, shoving against the confines of his shirtsleeve until the peak rose into a perfect, beautiful baseball of brawn. His shoulder joined the party, arching higher and higher as its muscular contents flexed and swelled. Even his chest, which should have flattened out and stretched as he raised his arm, it seemed to grow larger, too, reaching toward Leonard invitingly. ?You like??

Leonard felt breathless and amazed. He hadn?t seen his old high school buddy in years. They?d managed to survive the post-teen years and even college together, and maintained contact after that. Then, his friend gradually stopped responding and finally disappeared. ?I?m impressed. Are you pro??

?Not exactly.? He just kept smiling at Leonard. ?You?re looking good, bro.?

?Yeah, well, I try.? He fell silent, drinking in the endless vista of muscular beauty before him.

?Married??

?Only to my job. You??

Kirk?s smile widened and he narrowed his gaze. ?Nope. Never married. Fooled around a lot. Still am, truth be told.? The man actually reached down and grabbed hold of his groin, his grip filled up with whatever sausage he was hiding down there ? overflowing with it, in fact. ?I have a lot of hungers.? He winked. God, he looked 18 years old. Life just wasn?t fair. ?Look, let?s get the grub and get caught up.? Kirk?s gaze fell down along the smaller man?s frame, noting the insistent bulge in his crotch particularly. ?I have a lot of interesting things to tell you.?

Kirk grabbed the food tray and maneuvered his muscled bulk to a table away from the teenagers and families gathered for a cheap meal. He practically inhaled two whole burgers before sitting back and sighing contentedly. His chest seemed to swell outward and pull the placket of his Polo shirt open. Leonard couldn?t help but see the forest of dark curls that erupted from the opening, as well as what looked like a deeply carved valley between the globes of muscle. Kirk?s twin nipples, fat and hard, pushed against the bright blue material. All at once, Leonard realized that the shirt matched his old friend?s azure gaze, particularly since Kirk was staring at him as he tried to surreptitiously observe his schoolmate.

Kirk smiled a knowing kind of smile and nodded his head. ?You got it bad, bro.?

?What??

Kirk leaned forward and sat upright. It reminded Leonard just how tall he actually was. ?What are you up to these days?? he asked, changing the subject he?d introduced.

?Work. A lot of work. Web stuff. Middle management. The whole nightmare. You??

Kirk?s smile was gorgeous. It didn?t hurt that his eyes were so god damned blue and his whole face, with that gruff of beard winding along his angular jaw, was an exercise in masculine beauty. ?You like it?? Kirk reached for his third burger and sucked down some shake.

Leonard shrugged. ?Pays the bills.? Kirk was chewing and smiling, chewing and smiling. Leonard?s eyes started to drift again, moving across the other man?s broad shoulders, his thickly muscled neck, the mammoth chest. His body was amazing. Beyond amazing. ?So, I guess you spend your life at the gym??

Kirk swallowed and sucked some more chocolate shake before answering. ?I do tend to spend a lot of time at the gym.? He licked his lower lip and let his gaze dip along Len?s body. ?You really look good, Len. Really good.?

?I try.?

There was a silence. Kirk kept staring at Leonard?s face. Leonard kept staring at Kirk?s body. Kirk leaned back again and moved his hands under the table. Leonard watched his movements curiously, the way his arms bulged and flexed, the way his pecs moved under the shirt, the way his entire upper body was a symphony of muscular power and utter masculine perfection. Then, to his shock and wonder, Kirk was pulling the shirt?s hem up his body, exposing the most distinctly defined six-pack that Leonard had ever seen.

His eyes bulged and his breath caught. Kirk held the shirt up with his right hand and moved the fingers of his left to the smooth, tanned skin covering his cobblestone belly. He pulled the skin across his well-developed muscular abdomen, and let it snap back into place. It was a sensuous and dick-hardening display.

The shirt moved back to cover his belly and he reached for the final burger.

Leonard was dumbfounded and mesmerized. His eyes came back up Kirk?s body and their gaze met again. Kirk was still grinning. ?Yep, my friend. You got it real bad.?

?What do you mean??

Kirk?s smile never wavered. ?I?m gonna hit the head. Will you be here when I come back?? Leonard smiled back and nodded. Kirk watched the other man?s gaze linger worshipfully across his body as he stood up. It made him pump his muscles up a bit more beneath his clothing, and they tightened against him agreeably. He watched his old friend?s eyes bulge when they found his insistent hard-on, fat and long, pressing insistently against their denim cage. Kirk had grown continually more horny as he had been sitting there, glorying both in the attention of his college roommate and the knowledge and anticipation of what was to come. It made his cock swell and lengthen, and he needed to do something about the load of hot cream bulging in his ball sack or he was going to blow his wad right then and there.

As Kirk wandered toward the men?s room, he sighed with contentment. It was a little unfair, what he was doing. Finding Leonard again was ludicrously simple. His name was all over Google, what with his web work and the blog. Plugging his name into Linked In yielded a history of his professional life, and where he had been, and where he was now. His MySpace page told Kirk everything he needed to know about the other man?s desires, and of his powerful admiration for the male body.

Leonard was even active in gay political causes. He must have come out years ago. It made Kirk both proud and a little shamed that he had hidden his sexuality for so long, and also regretful that they?d never consummated their strong attraction when they were younger.

People could be so stupid, sometimes. And frightened. He knew that well enough.

Pushing through the door, he approached an empty stall and already had his monster in his hands. It swelled with eager pride in his grip, unfurling by the inch as it readied itself for another round of orgasmic pleasure, shoving Kirk?s thick load of warm cum through its heavy inches, rewarding its owner with another overwhelming cascade of sexual bliss.

He thought about Leonard as he came. The stream erupted hard and fast, and he balled his hand into a tight fist to keep from shouting with joy. Every time he came, now, it seemed more intense than the last time. The pearlescent white fountain splashed and gushed into the bowl for a couple of minutes until he felt the tide of sexual power diminish. He knew he could keep coming forever, but he simply needed to release the pressure on the dam before it grew too powerful to stop.

He wished he could've swallowed his own load rather than waste all that power, but he'd been warned that too much of a good thing would make it harder - much harder - to contain himself in any form that could possibly pass in public. He sighed with regret.

Thinking of Len, now, Kirk felt a renewed sexual thrill heat his Transformed body. When they gifted him with the final change that made him into a sexual god, they asked him to find more men who would want to come to The Brotherhood. In that moment ? that precise moment ? he thought of only one man, the man he had loved in secret, the man he knew loved him back. Len, good old Len. Fuck, he was still so fucking cute. He couldn?t wait to see him packed with brawn. He ached to have his perfect ass fucked by a huge dick owned by Len. He wanted to smell Len on his own body, and lie with Len in the afterglow of sex, and then turn that fucker over and plug into his ass and cum until dawn.

He bent he pliable body down and lifted his long prick to his lips, licking the helmet clean and sucking the final drops into his own mouth. The tingling quicksilver rush of heat and power suffused his body. Just those few drops? remarkable, he thought.

Then he tucked his mass back into his jeans, buttoned the fly and left the stall, feeling a bit relieved but no less horny than before he came.

Leonard was watching the door when Kirk stepped out. He wanted to watch the man walking back toward him, to see that body in motion from the front, how the muscles worked with and against each other, the heavy sway of his massive chest, the smile on his face, and those beautiful eyes. The man?s heavy prick still pushed against his jeans, causing folds of denim to gather around it. Fuck, he was hot.

Kirk sat back down, slowly, and looked across at his old friend. He looked flushed, his skin was ruddy and he was even sweating a little. Kirk pulled back the sex vibes and allowed his scent to diminish. No sense in overwhelming Len just yet. Besides, there was no need. All Leonard wanted, now, was Kirk. Nothing but Kirk. And Kirk smiled.

Kirk couldn?t wait any longer.

?Yes, my friend, you got it real bad.?

Leonard?s brow wrinkled. ?What??

?Your dick is so hard right now, it?s a wonder I can?t hear your pants ripping apart.? Leonard swallowed and felt a flash of embarrassment and shock suffuse his body. ?You want to see my body so bad it hurts. You were checking out my ass in line, Len. You were staring at it. And let me tell you, Len my friend, it?s even more amazing when it?s not encased in denim.?

Leonard opened his mouth to pull in a shuddering breath.

?My ass is a thing of beauty. It?s gorgeous. It?s perfect. High, hard and thick. Two massive globes of muscular power.? Kirk smiled.

?Holy fuck.?

?You have no idea, Len. No fucking clue what it?s like. ?Holy fuck?? Truer words were never spoken. I am a fucking fuck god, Len. I am a sex piston, a volcano of cum, a man beyond your dreams of perfection.? He leaned forward, and his deep, powerful voice dropped to a near whisper. ?I expect you to leave with me, Len. Because I?m going to strip myself out of these clothes for you, just for you, and you?re going to be able to see every inch of my power, every bulging muscle, every thick, hard, awesome cable of brawn.? Kirk stood up. The evident and massive hard-on in his jeans was back. The shaft was stretching the material as if it was made of steel. The helmet was bulging to be free. It seemed to be throbbing and swelling as Leonard looked at it.

?And then you?re going to suck my cock until I?m satisfied.?

?Yes,? Leonard responded.

?And then I?m going to give you a gift, Leonard. I?m going to give you your heart?s desire. You think I look good, Len?? He twisted his arm around and the bicep swelled into a massive, hard ball. ?You think you?ve seen everything?? Kirk?s chest began to expand. The open neck of his Polo began to tear itself open. ?Len, my friend, my old love, you?re not going to fucking believe what?s coming to you.?

As Leonard stood up, Kirk leaned forward in the Carl?s Jr. and kissed his college roommate on the mouth. He placed his wide paw behind Leonard?s head and pulled him into the passion of the kiss. His scent surrounded them like a tonic.

?Let?s go, Len,? he said.
timaanv (September 2nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to Cyberwolf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2008, 09:12 PM

Cyberwolf is on a distinguished road
Talking I Need More!

MORE!! This one is hot!!! MORE PLEASE!!!
Thanks
  #3   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2008, 10:02 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Hmm I couldn't focus on B and C cause I was too distracted by A...
Thanks
  #4   Add to JohnNewEngland's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2008, 10:14 PM

JohnNewEngland is on a distinguished road
Nice, juicy chapters, AKA. Erotic, well-written, and intriguing as usual.
Thanks
  #5   Add to scott2462's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2008, 05:42 AM
Back in the gym

scott2462 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to scott2462
a fucking hot installment...wow!
  #6   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 11th, 2008, 11:56 AM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
Great to have you back! Missed you and the Transformed gang.
Thanks