The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Jace's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2008, 04:07 PM

Jace is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Jace
New Story: Pulse

I wrote this last year and I did post it, but I stopped writing because I felt I couldn't do this story justice. I'm sure it's been long forgotten. But now I have some time on my hands, and some of the new stories here have been kickass, so I've decided to start it up again. Your opinion would really help since I don't have much cofidence in my writing.

Thanks,
Jace

-Intro- January 2, 2007

I am a man that has an amazing gift for fantasy. Ever since I can remember I would put myself into another world and vanish until I decided when it was safe to return to reality. HA HA. So of course reading a book wasn’t just reading a book, I picked a character by the 3rd chapter and stayed that character until the end of the book. It’s like what I do now in this day in age, reading one of these muscle growth stories. Even though I’m experiencing it first hand, it’s still fun to imagine myself as one of the characters. I’ve always wondered if you do this too. Do you?

But unlike most of these stories, in the beginning of my journey I didn’t start out as a wimp or a tortured soul. When I was a kid I was chubby but like most boys I was able to bask in the glory of puberty. When that sucker hit the fat melted, the muscle inflated, the penis and balls grew, the voice deepened and growing taller than your father was the coolest thing ever! Not everyone enjoyed the end results, but it is up to you to make the most of it.

In senior year I stopped growing at 5’ll around 180lbs, mostly muscle. But I was never a jock, so I didn’t really work at being a muscle head. I liked what nature gave me, nothing that turned anyone’s head and I was fine with it. I was always popular in school and college. I had girlfriends in High School and Boyfriends in College. Oh yes. Prof. Leon Desnic, I remember he and I were….oh! I’m skipping ahead aren’t I?

I guess the real reason you’re reading this is because you were interested in my story. But what to call this memoir? I still haven’t decided so I’ll just leave it as “Untitled” for now. So let’s get going.

-1- High School Tales

Sitting next to a jock with an inflated ego was never very fun for me in Mrs. Bench’s English class. Jason Robeck wasn’t the star athlete but he demanded respect from his 6’3 250lb body with size 15 shoes. He was ugly as fuck though. I’m sure he’ll get cute once the whole acne thing cleared up. But right now all I kept thinking about whenever I look at him the scene from Spaceballs with Pizza the Hut flashes through my mind. The bubbling melting mass talking while things slide off his…skin? Yes, that is the most perfect way to describe Jason.

So why bring him up? I’m glad you were thinking that. The only thing that I enjoyed about sitting next to him was that he was constantly playing with himself. And this guy had a big one. He gets it hard and plays with it letting it stretch his flimsy athletic shorts that jocks like to wear. He caught me a few times looking his way and I would just blush. He would smirk. I got such conflicting signs from him, but its something we did almost on a full time basis.

I can’t remember why he stopped picking on me, but my daily tortures stopped once our English class rituals started. There was an incident though. I’ve never told anyone else this before. I had been in my science class and the need to pee was getting very close to becoming an “I need to change my shorts” situation. I guess drinking that coke slurpee wasn’t such a good idea at lunch.

So as I entered the bathroom and started to pee when I heard this grunting and heaving breathing but stopped once the sounds of my peeing started. After I did the whole shimmy shake, I tried to walk out quietly. I didn’t have to ask what the person was doing, and that’s when I saw those shoes he’d always wear and I knew who was behind the closed stall door. I continued on out but he had heard me and quickly asked ‘Who’s there?’ and like an idiot I stood still. Why on Earth do we humans do that?!

He opened the stall all red faced and huffing starting to explain that he was dry heaving and he stops and his face flushes with an emotion I wasn’t too familiar seeing on a guy. Lust.

He grabs me and I try saying something and I find myself being pulled into the stall with him. He roughly says just shut up and pulls out his dick and tells me to turn around. I was stammering, I had fantasized about a guy doing this to me before but never with Jason’s image. He started to fumble with my belt opening my pants and rubbing my hardening dick to full mast. He kept whispering, don’t tell anyone, please don’t tell anyone. He turned me around and I started to fall forward because of the toilet and I caught myself with both hands on the back of the wall.

He pulled down my underwear in the back and quickly entered into me. First it felt like hell. If there is anyone that is straight reading this that has never had a dick up his ass, for most first timers it tends to feel like getting a plunger handle that has broken pieces of glass on the end of it dipped in hot sauce and shoving it up the back end. Well for me maybe. So that’s the first thing I’m thinking when he does this. It took everything I had in my not to scream. This guy’s dick was huge.

And so he plunged into me, animal instinct taking over, and waves and waves of pleasure overtook the both of us. I was still in pain but the white heat of that huge appendage in my ass was taking me to another place so far beyond that I have ever gone. I opened my eyes and all I saw was an orange glow. I shook my head to clear my eyes, he came more quickly than I had wanted. But I figured after beating off before I walked in didn’t help.

I still had my hands against the wall and he huffed into my ear and I could tell he was smiling. Guess I was as well. He put his arms around me in a surprising way. A way that I would never think Jason would ever hold anyone. He was holding me like a lover. It was such a surreal moment. He whispered again, please don’t tell anyone. Kissed me on the ear and left.

That's when I felt the first tremor..............

- Apologies- May 18, 2007

To the reader I must apologize for my lack of posting. Just because one wants to write a memoir does not mean the time is available to dictate one’s memories onto paper or in this case a web site. But I do feel very responsible for my lack of communication with you. Cliff hangers are never good when the lack of time to finish one’s tale gets pushed to the bottom of things to do and the reader suffers. I do hope the following will make up for my thoughtlessness.

So I shall continue…….

-1- High School Tales II

That’s when I felt the first tremor. It rocketed through my brain into my body so quickly I was locked into place with my pants down, my cock hard, my ass still burning and my face locked in a fit of pleasure. The only thing I could move were my fingers and I was slowly losing my grip on the wall, slowly falling backwards. My nails were always manicured so trying to grip anything with my fingers was useless. My mind kept reeling on the thoughts that I was experiencing a possible stroke or heart attack. Panic welled up instantly along with a slight case of claustrophobia, nausea and vertigo.

Although I could not change my expression, inside I was screaming for help as the feeling of falling unknowing what I was going to hit or when I was going to hit it was forthcoming in an undesired speed. My back hit the stall door and swung open and my fall continued. When I slammed into the ground I was able to grunt. I was expecting a dirty, possibly wet, tiled floor of a typical High School bathroom, but instead was met by hot, dry sand.

The sand that my body kicked up swirled with the wind of wherever I was and some settled in my eyes. Being unable to move and react to this made me want to scream because the sand instantly irritated my eyes. The “sun” shined directly into them but slowly that changed when a figure appeared.

No. That isn’t right. When one says “a figure appeared” you instantly think of a normal man/woman’s body. This was not the case. This being was big. Think larger than huge but not so huge that it would be unbelievable. I could tell it was a “man” of some sort. With the sand stinging my eyes it was difficult to focus or to retreat in complete and utter fear.

The closer he got to me, the cooler I felt because of his blocking the sun. Just when he was coming into focus……..

“Brandon!”

……..a 2nd “figure” came into view…no….that’s not right…I think it might be a man………

The voice echoed in my ears but I could not see anything. My eyes were closed. When I opened them I was looking up at those cheesy florescent lights that so many offices use except they were cycling into different colors. I kept flipping back and forth from the desert to the room. My head was throbbing, my ass was throbbing and to top that off my clothes were constricting, I felt like my body was burning up and my eyes felt irritated.

……I felt a hand touching my face..it was dry and strong…I think it said my name……..glowing orange…..

I then focused on the face of the woman saying my name. Looking at her was strange. I didn’t see her face. I saw blood vessels and muscle. There were strange things happening beneath the layer of skin she should have on her face.

“Brandon, you have to stay awake. You need to talk to me. Brandon, can you hear me?”

Her voice sounded strange. I heard myself breathing hard.

I felt I was moving and I was back in the desert being dragged upon the sand then being lifted up on to a table being tied down.

Back into the building the nurse was telling the student that helped me into her office to call 911. “He’s burning up, quickly!”

Back where the other part of me was being roughed up, my sleeves being ripped off. Two towering men that looked more like walking eclipses filled my vision each holding……..

“He’s convulsioning…..hold him while I put this……..”

….something glowing red. You see the heat refracting the image around them…where they……….

“mouth…Adam, go wait outside for the ambulance and show them…….”

…..some sort of branding iron?

“….all red likes he’s been in the sun too long! How do I know I can’t get him to stay conscious……”

One behemoth nodded to the other….I was in such a daze.

“…….please stand back…wow he’s emitting a lot of heat…….”

It took a second for me to feel the burning on both my arms. When my brain finally knew something was not right……..

I sat up in the room screaming my sleeves catching fire! I kept screaming, everyone was frozen not able to move, or where they moving slow motion like, the nurses eyes were bulging with a look of horror……..I saw a glimpse of myself..where’d I get those pecs…………………………………….

When I woke up I was in the hospital. There was a very annoying stinging coming from both of my arms. My mother was there sleeping holding onto my left hand and my father passed out near the window to my right. I felt hot and sweaty still seeing a faint glow of orange. I shook my head which made the rest of my body move which in turn woke me up to the fact that my skin was in so much pain, I cried out a little.

My mother jumped up from the seat, “Oh my God! Brandon!” She touched my face and ran out of the alerting the nurse. I set my head back on the pillow. Quickly noting that my ears where touching something that I didn’t have to much of before. My Traps.

III

-Intro- August 15, 2007

Dear reader….There is no excuse for my lack of writing. Sometimes I get so caught up with my new body it’s hard to concentrate on one thing. I shall now continue.

III – The Hospital Suite

Part 1: Changes

I must have passed out again, or did I slip back into the coma? When I closed my eyes I didn’t go back to the desert world, although I could still smell the searing skin. When I did awaken again, I was alone in the room, but my Mother’s purse was on the seat by the window. Knowing her she was probably pacing back and forth and driving the hospital staff crazy. There was no sign of my Father.

My arms were hurting but not too much, I looked over to my right and I could see a little blood on the wrap, nothing major. It must be from the wounds. Could you call what I have on my arms wounds? I want to see what kind of marks were made but just moving my arm hurt like hell. I kept staring at my arm. The wrap that was there was clinging to a much larger arm than I have ever had. My forearms were exposed and I could see they were much different than before. No only were they muscled but the veins stood out, think veins. I clutched my hands…wow they’re bigger too..and the muscle tensed up. This made my upper arms start to throb so I stopped for now.

When I pressed the button I heart a voice saying something, then I heard my Mother’s voice. It was excited and the more I listened the more I could hear her footsteps as she ran. The nurse had just walked in when my Mother pushed her out of the way. The nurse yelled out “Hey!” my Mom just ignoring the fact that she just pushed the nurse into the wall.

“Oh my God, Brandon!” She was weeping. She was holding my hands and I felt them shiver. “Thank you, Jesus! Thank you!” The nurse walked up behind her and gently moved my Mother out of the way. “Ma’am please let me attended to the patient. The Doctor is on his way” She gestured to the chair with the purse, “You are more than welcome to wait while we look over your son.” My Mother nodded and stepped away eyes welling up with relief.

As the nurse started her inspection of fluids and general questions, I felt something stir in my stomach, like a tingling of sort and I started to feel myself fall, but not like before. I was more in control this time. The colors of the room started to swirled around causing me to get dizzy, I had to set my head back a little before I threw up. The nurse was talking to me but I couldn’t hear her at first but the feeling started to pass. From her mouth a red colored flare shot out with each word. Her eyes giving off a fait blue as they darted around checking my vital signs and stats. But the color surrounding her head was orange…as if….

Dr. Santos entered the room, a thin Hispanic man that showed the years of late night operations etched into his face in the way of stress lines. He started taking tests, blood pressure, lungs, ears and then my eyes. As the doctor was checking my eyes, the light from his flashlight was black in my vision like a sudden eclipse that you can’t stop staring at knowing that it could burn your eyes, but it was so...That’s when I saw an orange glow starting to form around his head as well. He was asking me if I heard him. I felt my mouth emit a yes, but it didn’t sound like me. I looked over at the nurse and she still had the glow around her eyes and head. I asked for some water. I saw different colored glows from various parts of their bodies. But right now the brightest glow was from their head and eyes. What was I seeing? I closed my eyes and shook my head and the feeling was gone and when I opened my eyes back up everything was back to normal. When the nurse returned she and doctor looked at each other when she handed him the water…a color started to emit from her vaginal area….I closed my eyes and rubbed my temples.

They ordered some test to be done, asked too many questions and told me that for the time being they weren’t going to allow me to leave the hospital until they look further into my health. Too many things were happening too fast. I still don’t know what the hell had happened to me.

The nurse turned to my mother and said that she needed to bathe me and of course my Mother was about to object on the request of her leaving, but she saw me and I nodded. So she reluctantly left.

Last edited by Jace; October 15th, 2008 at 04:17 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2008, 04:31 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Mmm! I'm looking forward to seeing how this progresses!

(And get over your feelings of insecurity -- you're doing a great job!)

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to rtulde's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2008, 07:58 PM

rtulde is on a distinguished road
Something new

A lot of the stories are more of the same, this is something new and very well written! More please!
  #4   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2008, 08:48 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
This is great!

Absolutely keep going. There?s nothing wrong with your writing. It?s fantastic, completely enthralling.

I can't wait for the next part.
  #5   Add to Jace's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2008, 12:37 PM

Jace is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Jace
OH gorsh!

Thanks guys! I'm working on the new right now. Hope to have to you soon.
  #6   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2008, 08:40 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Intriging... looking forward to seeing where it goes...

Ender
  #7   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2008, 08:04 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay View Post
Mmm! I'm looking forward to seeing how this progresses!

(And get over your feelings of insecurity -- you're doing a great job!)

xoxo

Richard
I concur most entirely. Really man, you have nothign to worry about--it's a good read and intriguing story, so i'm sure people will continue to follow whatever you post/continue with. So yes, please do!

-C

Things happen.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options