The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 22nd, 2008, 12:41 PM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
The Corps - Chap 7

The following is based on a true story. All names and places have been changed.

Previously on The Corps...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

And now...the Season 1 Finale of The Corps

Chapter 7: Conditioned

Come on, Evan told himself, just a few more. Blinking the sweat out of his eyes, he powered through his last drop jumps. His legs were burning, his heart pumping hard, but they were feelings he had gotten used to.

When Bobby first showed him how to do drop jumps ? jumping off a wooden box and then immediately jumping back up ? it looked dumb. How was this supposed to help him become a good wrestler? But as soon as Evan started doing them, he realized what a workout they were. It was part of something called plyometrics, a type of training that focused on improving his cardiovascular system that apparently was important for wrestling.

Out the corner of his eye, Evan watched Bobby blast his abs on the high school weight room?s ab machine. The guy killed himself on it every time they were in there and it showed. Bobby had the abs of a Greek god; every single cut and etch was clearly defined even when he was at rest ? his lower abs, his obliques, his sidecuts, his intercostals?everything. And it was all as hard as stone.

Evan finished his set and grabbed a towel to wipe his soaking wet face. As grueling as drop jumps were, he actually liked them. He liked how his legs powered through each rep, how the muscles in his thighs bulged underneath his skin, how his calves jumped every time he sprung off his toes.

Any exercise that had to do with his legs Evan loved. He apparently had great lower body strength. Bobby told him that was most likely because his legs had been carrying around so much extra weight for years. They were used to handling heavier loads and they were practically begging to be challenged.

?Good work, man,? Bobby complimented, taking a swig from his water jug, a little water dribbling down his chin and falling onto his striated pec.

?Thanks,? Evan replied, moving forward to bump fists with him. He and Bobby had become training partners during football season. And now that football was just about over ? the freshman team finishing with a fair 5-5 record ? wrestling season was bearing down. He didn?t like to say it, but Evan was nervous. In football, he was only one of many on the field at once?but in wrestling, it was just him and his opponent.

?I can?t believe how much weight you?ve lost,? Bobby stated, shaking his head. He smiled in a way that made Evan?s head spin.

?Yeah,? he said vaguely. Evan couldn?t believe it either. In just the last few weeks alone, he had shed almost 30 pounds. 30 pounds in just weeks! It was like something out of a middle-of-the-night infomercial. Bobby had told him that the 130-pound weight class was his best shot at making the wrestling team since it was wide open. At the time, 130 seemed ridiculous, but now it was just around the corner.

?You?ll never look like this though,? Bobby boasted with a wide grin, flexing his abs ? as if they needed to be ? and showing off their definition. Instantly, his muscles sprang into action, popping and rolling as he shifted his hips back and forth. Evan had to do everything in his power not to get aroused.

?Hey, I look pretty good,? he shot back instead. ?I got bigger legs.? With that, he lifted up his shorts and flexed his thighs. His big quads jumped at his command ? he loved that! ? and pushed out at his skin.

?Fuck you!? Bobby laughed, causing Evan to laugh with him. ?Come on, man,? he said. ?I?m starving.?

?Me, too,? Evan agreed, suddenly aware of his growling stomach.
Bobby?s mom picked them up and took them to Boston Market. But even after half a roasted chicken, three large sides and a slice of apple pie, Evan was still hungry. That was another thing; his appetite had skyrocketed! He was eating more than he ever had in his life, devouring anything he could get his hands on. How he was still able to lose weight, he didn?t know. It didn?t make sense.

Thinking only of what might be in the fridge when the Stanichs? dropped him home, Evan burst inside and dropped his gym bag by the door.

?I?m home, mom!? he yelled, jogging into the kitchen. No answer; she was still out. He made a beeline for the fridge, opened it and scanned its sparse contents. Mom needs to go to the store again, he thought. Hopefully, that was where she was. Settling for a quick ham and cheese sandwich, Evan headed into the living room to watch TV.

As he passed by the basement door, he heard soft music coming from downstairs. Wayne was home, in his room ? he had the whole basement to himself ? doing homework. He always listened to music while doing homework, oblivious to the world. His brother never did sports, never worked out. And he was the one with the six-pack. Well, maybe that would change.

Flipping through channels, Evan stripped off his sweat-soaked shirt, tossing it to the other end of the sofa. He couldn?t see his abs yet, but he could feel them. He could feel all his muscles ? his arms, his chest, his legs. They didn?t look anything like Bobby?s or Philip?s?or Dylan?s?

Evan closed his eyes, leaning his head back against the sofa, thinking about his first big crush. Yeah, Bobby Stanich was hot, but Dylan? There was just something about the guy that made Evan weak in the knees. And it was a feeling that had only grown since he met him, since he started training, becoming a jock.

It had been a while since he had hung out with Dylan. He hadn?t really even talked to him since the night at finals when he accidentally walked in on him having sex with that color guard girl. He felt awkward, but surely by now Dylan had forgotten all about it.

Drum corps season was starting soon and Evan was planning on being a part of the truck crew again. He couldn?t wait to see how Dylan would react to his transformation. He now completely understood what Wayne meant when he said that drum corps was addictive?except Evan?s addiction came from a different source?

Oh yeah that?s it! Evan felt the other kid grabbing his butt as they grappled around on the wrestling mat. He felt every single one of his muscles pulsing as he easily man-handled his opponent. He wasn?t even breaking a sweat. Evan grinned as he flexed his massive biceps and came dangerously close to crushing the kid?s windpipe. The kid gurgled in protest but Evan didn?t care. Evan Gamble was a beast in every sense of the word. No one could out-wrestle him. No one was stronger than him. No one could resist him. He glanced down at the guy?s crotch and noticed the tent his little prick of a dick was making. Of course it was dwarfed by Evan?s own monster cock. He felt the pre-cum seep through his skin-tight wrestling singlet that seemed like it was getting tighter by the second. There didn?t seem to be a minute of the day that his body wasn?t growing. Every day he woke up a little bit bigger than the day before. A little bit stronger. He grew ? or rather tore ? out of his clothes on a weekly basis. He could lift so much that the high school had to purchase more and more weights monthly?just for him!

He?s mine! Evan heard an argument going on matside. He immediately knew it was over him. All the girls fought over him?and some of the guys. No he?s mine! He turned his head ? holding down his opponent with on hugely muscled arm ? and watched with satisfaction as Dylan and Bobby had their own verbal wrestling match. I gave him a blowjob last night! Bobby yelled. His eight-pack flexed and glistened with sweat. Well I had my tight ass ripped apart by his huge cock this morning! Dylan fired back. His broad shoulders twitched with anger. It was obvious that they were getting more and more heated by the second. Evan stopped to watch.

He was up my ass all day yesterday! Bobby screamed. I couldn?t get enough of him! The groan of stretching skin sounded as his pecs suddenly ballooned into grotesque masses of muscle and his abs deepened into a series of freakish troughs and valleys. You?re wrong! Dylan growled. I can?t keep my hands off of him. He fucked me a hundred times last weekend! His tiny shorts ripped to shreds as his legs exploded into powerful pillars of muscle and his biceps burst into boulders the size of his head.

Evan stared in lust at his two jock lovers as they argued. With each passing second they grew bigger and bigger and their muscles became larger and larger. Then Evan felt a charge build within him and he heard the sound of his wrestling singlet tearing near his lats. His gigantic arms were pushed higher as his back widened to immense size. His growing thighs pushed his legs apart and his massive traps rose toward his ears. He let out a deafening roar and raised his arms. His biceps flexed into mountains of muscle. Dylan and Bobby had by now stopped fighting and were gazing up at him in awe. Their erect cocks shuddered in ecstasy as cum dripped down their legs. Evan knew he was unlike anything they had ever seen. He was simply superhuman. He heard them groaning in submission as they collapse to their knees in front of him. Their hands worshipping his body with such fervor it was as if they were in another world. They both began attacking Evan?s monstrous cock. Their bodies shook in want ? in need ? of him. They were unable to control themselves?

Evan jolted awake. He was still lying on the sofa, his body caked in sweat, his dick unmistakably tenting his gym shorts. He felt his heart pounding, his breathing heavy. That was a hot dream!

He had always had a fantasy of being a jock. And now that his dream had finally come true, his fantasies became even more fantastical. Imagine being so big ? so huge ? that no one could touch him. His cock pulsed even harder, already at full length. He had held back all day, forced himself from getting aroused despite the explicit display of muscle that his teammates showed of day in and day out. He couldn?t take it any longer; he had to blow.

His hands shaking, Evan tugged his shorts down to his knees. His dick sprung out into the open, the veins practically alive with blood. He held it in his hand, taking in its thickness, its warmth. With his other hand, he rubbed his own chest, feeling the hardness underneath his skin, knowing that the muscle that had long lurked beneath all that fat was at last being released. He didn?t have pecs like some of the other guys, but they were coming. They were going to be there soon, he knew. He glided his hand up to his round shoulder, gripping his fingers around his deltoid. It was small, but he could literally feel the fibers of muscle twitching as he jacked himself off, pumping faster and faster with each stroke.

His head reared back as he felt his balls lurch. With his eyes squeezed tight and his teeth grinding together, he arched his back as his dick erupted in a flurry of jizz. His cum rained down on his body, his bare butt sliding down on the sofa. Evan opened his eyes to see the drops of milky white liquid littering his chest. Still clutching his dick with one hand, he delicately played his fingers against his faint abs, watching his stomach move silently up and down with his breathing and pooling the jizz around his belly button.

Suddenly, Evan heard his brother?s footsteps coming up the basement steps. Shit! He looked around in haste for something to clean himself off with. Grabbing his discarded T-shirt, he wiped the cum off his torso and quickly pulled up his shorts, stuffing his half-hard cock inside. He tried looking as nonchalant as possible when Wayne burst harmlessly through the door into the living room. Whew, that was close!

?Hey, muscles!? Wayne greeted him merrily, apparently unaware of his little brother?s activities only minutes before. ?How was practice??

?It was a training session, not practice,? Evan corrected him. He picked up the remote and began flipping through channels, his T-shirt strategically covering his crotch. He could still feel the stickiness down there and resisted the temptation to move his legs, attracting attention to his still-noticeable erection.

?Sorry, training session,? Wayne laughed. He started heading into the kitchen. ?By the way,? he went on, ?you left your cell phone before you left. I think you have a message.?

?Yeah,? Evan said curtly, hoping he would go back downstairs quickly. Wayne opened the fridge, pulled out a Pepsi and started making his way to the basement again.

?Put on a shirt before mom comes home, kid,? he added before he did. ?You know how she doesn?t like us to hang around the house half-dressed.?

?Yeah,? Evan repeated, breathing a sigh of relief, though his heart was still pounding hard in his chest. Once he knew his brother was safely back in his own little world, he got up ? adjusting himself more comfortably ? and walked into the kitchen to get his phone. Sure enough, there it was, sitting on the table. Draping his shirt over his shoulder, he checked his messages.

?Hey, Evan,? Simon?s voice rang, instantly making him a little sick to his stomach. ?I thought we were going to?uh?you know?meet up at Game Stop?you know?at the Mall. Maybe I got the day wrong...or maybe the wrong mall?yeah probably?that was probably it. Call me later??

Evan bit his lip. He had totally forgotten that he was supposed to play video games with Simon. Bobby had asked him instead to go to the gym and he had immediately said yes without thinking. Simon was his best friend, but he hadn?t hung out with him in forever. In fact, he barely talked to him anymore. Football ? and now wrestling ? was taking up so much of his time.

Oh, well, he thought, Simon will get over it. He?ll understand. Evan made a mental note to call Simon later and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

After turning the water on and stripping down, he checked himself out in the mirror. He was looking better than ever. His gut had vanished, replaced with a nice, flat stomach, though the proverbial six-pack was still hidden. His love handles were all but completely gone and his pecs were beginning to come in. The contour of his arms and shoulders was hardening up and his legs looked fantastic. He turned around ? even his butt was looking nice lately. Brushing his fingers through his short, blond hair ? newly styled, of course ? he leaned closer to the mirror to look at his face. He actually liked his eyes; they kind of twinkled and he loved the shade of hazel that they were. There were a few zits here and there, but he was using stuff for that. The baby fat in his face was gone and he could see his cheekbones.

I?m pretty cute, he told himself. He knew there were a few girls at school who were interested in him ? just like he was interested in Dylan and Bobby ? but he really didn?t want to start any annoying relationships with girls. He was too preoccupied with sports. Giving himself a little wink, he headed into the shower.

?Get under him, Evan!? Coach Sanchez hollered from the side of the mat, practically on the verge of pouncing on the other wrestler himself. Every muscle in his body aching, Evan forced his arm underneath his opponent, hoping to avoid getting thrown.

Suddenly, his forearm brushed up against the guy?s bulge. Evan blinked. He had sized him up as soon as he saw him. He was slightly muscular ? a little more so than he was ? looked Italian?cute?and had a huge cock.

WHAM! Evan found himself on his back. Damn it! The other boy?s sinewy arm was pressed against his chest so hard, he could feel his biceps digging into his pec. Squeezing his abs as hard as he could, he grimaced, knowing the inevitable was approaching.

?Don?t give up, Evan!? he heard Bobby?s voice yell. ?Keep going!? Out the corner of his eye, he saw his workout buddy standing right next to his coach. Sanchez ? a look of rage on his face ? slapped his thighs, trying to tell Evan to use his legs. Oh, shit, he said to himself. Why hadn?t he thought of that?

Concentrating on his lower body, he wrapped his left leg around his opponent?s pelvis, his calf pushing against the guy?s butt. He tried to ignore how hard it felt and instead focused on flipping him over. He felt the referee hovering over them, sensing a possible move.

?AAAAH!? Evan let out a primal roar as he rotated is hips, surprising his adversary with the reversal. The ref held up two fingers. He saw Bobby jumping up and down, while Coach Sanchez was on his knees a little ways away, shouting at the top of his lungs. But Evan couldn?t understand a word the man was saying; his headgear had shifted during the move, smashing his ear against his head.

He dove over the other wrestler?s body, one hand clutching the back of his head, the other reaching around his torso, trying to roll him over. The guy?s legs were flailing in near panic. It was obvious to Evan that his lower body wasn?t as strong as his. I bet he can?t leg press as much as I can, he thought. The ref held up two more fingers for the near fall. He couldn?t remember if that gave him the lead or not, but tried not to think about that right now.

The two struggled around in a stalemate for what seemed like forever, neither able to get the upper hand. Evan couldn?t get the pin, frustrating him as the seconds ticked away. He had yet to win a match this season and it would be awesome to score a pin for his first victory. He blinked, suddenly aware that one of his contacts had gotten dislodged.

Come on, he thought, the period should be almost over by now. The guy was not budging a muscle, apparently conceding the match?unless he was sure he was ahead.

Just then, the referee blew his whistle. The match was over. Evan looked around, exhausted and disoriented from the final minute or so. Because of his contact, he couldn?t read the scoreboard, but Coach Sanchez was clapping as he got to his feet. And Bobby was smiling?at least it looked like he was.

The ref motioned for the two wrestlers to stand to either side of him and after a moment?s hesitation?raised Evan?s arm. Evan let out an involuntary whoop and pumped his other fist into the air. He had won his first wrestling match! Shaking hands with his opponent ? and the official behind the scoring table ? Evan jogged to his team?s corner.

?You kicked ass, Evan,? Bobby immediately came up to him, clasping his hand in congratulations. ?That reversal was fucking brilliant!?

?Thanks,? he answered, trying not to stare at how his teammate?s biceps bulged out of his arm. Even he couldn?t believe he had pulled off a move like that. And apparently, Coach Sanchez couldn?t either, from the look on his face.

?Great job, Evan,? he said, patting him sharply on the back ? just above his butt ? with a meaty hand. Evan squirmed slightly. The coach was cute, with dimples in his cheeks and deep, brown eyes. And his body was thick and broad. Evan could only imagine what he looked like in his prime as a wrestler. ?I told you to use your legs,? Sanchez went on. ?That?s your strength.?

?You?ll be Varsity next year,? Bobby predicted, ?for sure.? He grinned, making Evan melt on the inside. ?You?ll have to get past me first,? he added, flexing his body ever so slightly. Evan could see his pecs bounce underneath his T-shirt and fought arousal, especially since he was only wearing a skin-tight singlet.

?Whatever,? he countered with a glint in his eye. ?Not if I?m in a higher weight class next year.? He was wrestling 130 at JV this year, while Bobby was the same on Varsity. But Evan wasn?t planning on staying at that weight. He wanted to put on size ? muscle, of course ? and be huge like the bigger guys on the team, like the heavyweights?like in his dreams. It would be awesome to have massive biceps like boulders, lats so big they pushed his arms away from his body, legs the size of tree trunks, pecs the size of dinner plates and as hard as stone?

?Did your contact lens come out again,? Coach Sanchez interrupted his daydream.

?What? Oh, yeah,? Evan blinked, realizing again that he could barely see out of his right eye. ?Those damn things!? he cursed, carefully spreading his eyelids apart with his fingers and trying to get the contact back into place. ?It just got knocked out of place. No big deal.? He blinked a few more times as it settled. There, that was better.

?Congrats, man!? Another teammate appeared ? one of the Varsity lightweights ? and patted Evan on the shoulder.

?Fuck yeah, dude!? a bulky heavyweight boomed as he punched him lightly in his chest. Evan basked in the glow of his first wrestling win. A year ago ? when he was just a fat loser ? he never thought this would happen to him. And now, all the high school jocks were praising him for how well he wrestled.

He was hooked. How could he have lived without sports? He was stronger, better looking, more popular. He would never go back. Never.

Evan started making his way toward the locker room where a cold shower ? and maybe a private jack-off session ? beckoned. It was hard to keep himself ? or rather, his dick ? unstirred when he was surrounded by some of the cutest guys he had ever seen in his life, with the most gorgeous bodies he had ever seen. But he was getting better at it. He was conditioning himself, controlling himself. Just like he was conditioning his body, having more control over his own life than ever before.

?Hey, Gamble!? As Evan neared the door, he heard a familiar voice call out to him. He looked up to see Philip d?Mbawe staring down at him from the bleachers. Though only a freshman like him, he was the Varsity 145-pounder and a really good wrestler. The guys were already pegging him for the state tournament.

?Hey,? Evan squeaked, not sure how to respond. Philip?s arms rested coolly on the railing, making his biceps look even more peaked than they already were. Evan felt a chill run down his spine as Philip cocked his jaw from one side to the other, his thick neck muscles twitching almost as if they had a mind of their own.

?Nice job out there,? he said, a small smirk appearing on his face. He gave a jerk of his chin before he turned away. Evan stood still for a minute, not quite believing what had just happened. Did Philip d?Mbawe just give him a compliment? Philip d?Mbawe, the bully? The same Philip d?Mbawe that had a part in making his life miserable all through middle school?

Evan knew things would be better now that he was a jock; the past year had only proven that. But at that moment, he suddenly realized that the past year was only the beginning.

After a brief hiatus, The Corps will return with Season 2...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 22nd, 2008, 02:32 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
great story dude. I feel sorry for his friend. Damn! call him already!
I love those dreams, the last one, those 2 growing and then he growing as well, damn.....

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #3   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 22nd, 2008, 07:46 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Can't wait...

... for season II!
  #4   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 23rd, 2008, 07:38 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Well Evan the jock is a fact now but things don't, at least to me, seem as great for him as it might seem. He seem not just developed a level of self confidence and self esteem but started toward becoming as arrogant and self absorbed as Dan is/was. And has a good chance of slipping in to the roll of bully if something doesn't give him a wake up call soon...

I have a hunch the Philip's acknowlegement of Evan could have a very different meaning to what Evan assumes... There is still a good chance the steroid ring is operating in the high school and Philip might be about the approach Evan about using... Bobby's boast, ?You?ll never look like this though,? would make a lot of sense if he was using and knew Even wasn't....

I guess Dylan must be at a different school.

I hope Season 2 isn't log in comming...

Ender

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options