The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Brahma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2008, 07:43 PM
Minotaur

Brahma
Welcome to Frappuchinos! Now Serving: Secondary Employment

"Welcome to Frappuchinos" is going to be a series of stories featuring something a bit different. Namely, a coffee house. It'll focus on those who frequent and work at the coffee house, and I hope it'll be entertaining. It'll also be a series of the 365 word stories, as I feel that can hold onto those with short attention spans.

Now, just so ya'll know, this is going to be furry fiction. Anthro beasties. So if you don't like that kind of stuff, don't read them, okay? I should also mention that not every story is going to feature the insanely muscled types like Venti, but since he works there, expect to see him frequently.

And now, on with the story!

1 2 3
"Got any plans tonight, Venti?" the large, slightly overweight bear asked the muscular jackal looming over him as he stooped down to lock the front door of Frappuchino's, the local coffee shop they worked at. The bear was broad, three inches over six feet, but the jackal was three feet taller and about twice as broad. "I'm buying a six pack and gonna watch the game I recorded. Wanna come over?"

Venti grimaced, regarding the bear with his blood-red eyes. "I'd love to, Damon, but I got things to do. Maybe some other time?"

Damon shrugged, flipping his black apron over his shoulder. "Sure, more beer for me. See ya later."

Venti watched the bear leave. He hated saying no to the bear. He liked him, even if the ursine was ten years his junior. Sometimes my second job sucks, the jackal thought as he walked down the sidewalk to his apartment. Ducking slightly as he entered, he moved over to his computer, taking up a pair of red tinted sunglasses made for his size. He opened up a drawer at his desk, retrieving a patch with the logo of a coffee mug, then placed it over the kelpie that served as the mascot for Frappuchino's on his apron. A minute later, his webcam was poised directly on his chest, and the online business he ran in secret was ready to go.

The viewers started logging in, making Venti grin. They love the exhibitionists, he thought as he took a step back so his face could be shown. He moved his fingers through his tall, shock-red mohawk. No one ever believed his hair color was natural, and they had a harder time believing the dark gold coloration of his claws, nose, tongue, and ear lining was natural. They wouldn't have believed it if they'd seen his nipples and cock either, but that was their problem. He didn't know why he had those colors, he just accepted it.

"Alright, people. The more you pay, the more you get to see, so let me see the color of your money," Venti said.

Thirty seconds later, the first payment came in, and he began his poses...

Last edited by Brahma; November 20th, 2008 at 01:38 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 31st, 2008, 11:23 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Go on... :3
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options