The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to iron's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2003, 07:01 AM

iron
BJ bench contest : a new story

This is my first attempt. I would value any constructive comments!

Adult story, not for anyone 18 years or younger! Don't try this at home!
Title: BJ Bench Contest
Author : Iron

I was working out at full moon gym. It?s the only gym in the area that does not require clothes. It makes for a interesting time seeing all those cocks and tits swinging . You have to stay focused to get any work done, that?s what I like ,the challenge and of course the view! Its what I love the best in life sex and bodybuilding.

Every once in a while I get a little over excited and the two ( sex and weights) combine.
This happened last week while training for a local bodybuilding contest. It was my last set for the
day. I was tired and hungry from my precontest diet.

It was time to gut it out. One last set, the one that produces the results I look for and need.
The searing pumped feeling in my biceps begged me for mercy. This is where most don't
dare to go. You will hear it in the back of your head, That?s enough pain, your body says!
Your brain says one more set! I reach down grip the barbell and neatly deadlift it off the floor.
As the bar rests against my crotch, my cock hardens. The pain of effort starts to turn to
pleasure. I curl the bar to my chest then slowly down. My nude body quivers with effort.
As the bar comes down to rest against me, my cock starts bouncing to my beating heart.
I curl the bar again, my biceps are burning with the pump. Again I lower the bar
to my cock. I almost cum! I'm so hard my cock is purple swollen and dripping.
Everyone in the gym looks at me with a hunger in their eyes. I felt so horny and powerful
all at once. I scream and power out seven more reps. Each time bouncing my cock up
and down with the bar. I'm so close to coming I can't stand it. My biceps are pumped and huge with erect veins sticking out and swollen with power. I look at myself in the mirror ,I'm ripped at 230 lbs
6' 2" with every muscle in my body tense and tight. This is the time where it counts. I grimace 3 more reps. on the last rep I drop the barbell and grab my cock in time to shoot cum in a 8 foot arc landing on the mirror.
Everyone in the gym shouts and yells with adulation at my performance except for one
bodybuilder who said "Nice ,but can he beat me at "The Game?" I was new to the
area and had'nt heard of this before. I asked and the man said" all you have to do is bench your body weight for the maximum reps". ok so whats the catch? Your opponent blows you ,while you bench, trying to sap your strength and make you cum. Ok I said "lets do it!"

My opponent went first. He settled into the bench and got ready to start. His body glistened with sweat and his muscles rippled with tension. His cock hung over the end of the bench semi erect.
I took my position over his long cock, and it started. He unracked the barbell and I power sucked his cock. I sucked his cock quickly while he got 11 reps off. Then he grunted and his hips started bucking
I had him now! I increased the vacuum on his cock and pumped his iron rod until it felt like it was going to explode! He shook his head and powered out a total of 15 reps. Then on the 16th rep he
couldn?t hold on any longer. His legs shook while he screamed and came. I got out of the way and hand jacked him. He shot his load pulse after pulse for a full minute. Thick ropes of cum splattered the crowd. I had never seen so much cum in my life. Getting up he said "Beat that, punk!". I positioned myself on the bench and I started.

He sucked and twirled my cock with powerful slurps and sucks. I almost lost it at 14 but I couldn?t lose, not like this.I was in agony. He worked my cock by deep throating it all the way in and out. I pushed barbell to etension on the 16th rep! As I racked the bar, he continued to jacked me off. He deep throated my cock one last time and felt the surge in my balls. I screamed "fuuuuuckk" as I shot huge gobs of cum all over the bench. Everyone cheered and congratulated me! I looked over at the former champ and said how about a rematch tomorrow same time? He smiled and said you're on!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options