The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to AKA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2008, 02:25 PM
Obsessed, in a good way.

Thanked 1,742 Times in 129 Posts
AKA is on a distinguished road
Post NEW STORY - Transform: New Blood (Part 41)

This chapter occurs just before the out-of-sequence chapters and we're very close to the end....

Transform: New Blood

Part 41

Vital was smiling. There was no reason on Earth why he shouldn?t have been, feeling the way he did, having done what he had just done, and settled now into the most comfortable post-fuck embrace of his entire life, huddled against two of the fucking sexiest men on the planet, inhaling their individual sexy funky scents and feeling the warmth and strength and hardness of their naked bodies against his.

The light of dawn was filtering through the trees with silver-gray beams, and a cold night wind was giving way to a warmer morning breeze, smelling of pine and maple. His new body didn?t feel cold, and as he breathed in deeply and let out a contented sigh, his companions stirring from their silent slumbers.

Vital looked first at Caleb, who was in his arms, sleeping against his mammoth chest. He leaned his nose into the other man?s hair and pulled his scent into his lungs, making his cocks throb and swell with renewed desire. Caleb made small cooing noises and reached up to rub an itch from his nose and turned slightly in Vital?s arms, pulling them tighter around him.

A low rumble from behind him told Vital that Clancy was awake, too. He was laughing slightly and he whispered, ?If you?re not careful, he?ll never let you go.?

That would be okay, Vital thought, and his smile grew brighter. ?Is it always like this??

?Like what??

?Perfect.?

Clancy rumbled a deep, warm laugh again, his furry chest shaking under Vital. ?It?s not bad,? he admitted. ?Though I confess that some of the new? talents defy logical explanation.?

?Such as?? Vital reached his hand down and set it on one of Clancy?s cocks, slowly stroking him as the other man spoke. It seemed like the most natural thing to do, given the circumstances, and his own libido was far from satisfied even after hours of their non-stop three-way action.

?That feels great. Thanks for that.?

?No problem.? Vital grinned and watched Clancy?s dick react to his caresses, enthralled with the way it was both hard and pliable, wrappings its length shaft around his hand and stroking him back. ?You were saying??

?Well, just one example that springs to mind is the way your ass reacts to my cock.?

?Just my ass??

?Well, everything reacts in a very? agreeable way, of course, and I confess that my experience with plugging a butthole with my cock was relatively limited prior to the past few days, but I never expected it to? suck? like that.?

?It is rather fascinating. It?s not just my ass, you know. Yours does it too, and quite enthusiastically.?

?And the way my cock ? our cocks ? can do what it?s doing right now. It?s hard as steel, I can guarantee you that, but I can make it do this,? he paused as his cock wrapped itself around Vital?s hand, ?and this,? he added, as the piss slit released a sudden gush of clear honey, strongly scented with his masculine perfume, lubing up Vital?s strong grip, ?and this,? he said, and his cock was lengthening and swelling larger and larger, the shaft thickening by the inch as the helmet bulged and flared. ?I mean, I appreciate all those talents and I am constantly amazed at this body?s abilities to continually heighten and extend the sexual act, but I fail to see how any government would consider those important upgrades, as it were, to a soldier?s body.?

Vital chuckled deeply, shaking Caleb from his slumbers before the man readjusted and seemed to fall back asleep. ?I doubt that those were the goals, in fact I know that they weren?t.?

?How do you know??

?Do you imagine they would send anyone to capture or detain you without proper preparation. I had a full dossier on you ? well, not you in particular, finding The Bear out here was an altogether pleasant surprise ? but they provided me access to the entire database they?ve amassed on Transform and the seemingly endless evolutionary effect it has on the men exposed to it. All these special talents are, I would surmise, merely happy side effects of the essential goals.?

?Which are??

?Strength increases, obviously, but also a much stronger connection between the mind and the body. Your muscles are literally at your command. Plus you have more of them, everywhere. Your cock is essentially a muscle, with much more pliability and control than it used to have. Your ass is lined with muscle. It?s all able to swell and contract and flex. But your cock retains its essential? cockness. It?s highly sensitive and responds to stimulation.?

?I?ll say,? Clancy growled, as a sudden flood of warm cream erupted from the cock Vital was having so much fun with. It splattered across both Vital?s and Caleb?s naked form and flowed over Vital?s hand. He watched the bright, warm cum pool into the deep crevasses between all the augmented muscle arrayed before his eyes, and then disappear their bodies absorbed it like fuel. A warmth and heightening of his sense of power and masculinity accompanied his body?s eager absorption of Clancy?s enhanced juice, and Caleb roused and sighed contentedly, opening his eyes and smiling with evident satisfaction.

?Thank you,? he responded.

?Believe me, that was my pleasure!? Clancy answered. ?You up??

Caleb was looking down at his own twin pythons, swelling with growth and pumping thick streams of lubing precum. ?Evidently.? He grinned and started stroking his twins, taking one in each hand and slowly, reverently worshiping each towering salute to masculine power. ?So these are made of muscle??

?Not entirely, but enough that they can do that,? Vital answered, watching the other man?s cocks writhe and flex in sexual bliss. ?And as you?ve no doubt noticed, all that cum your body now produces acts as a kind of fuel, both for your muscles and vitality as your sex drive. So don?t hold back.?

?Vital, I?m not a great believer in holding anything back anymore.? Two great ropey streams of white cream fountained up from each dick.

?I?ve noticed.?

?How many of us are there??

?Hard to gauge that accurately, since the numbers keep increasing. It?s one of their main worries. Containment.?

?I can?t imagine why,? Caleb said softly, as another thick stream pumped up and splattered across his chest and neck and face. He licked it from his lips hungrily and continued spewing fat torrents and squirming against Vital and Clancy in obvious sexual bliss. ?Fuck, this is hot.?

?Care to share?? Clancy asked, opening his mouth as Caleb attempted to aim one of his cocks at it, pushing out a lengthy, thick stream that splattered all over their three bodies until he managed to reach the target, as Clancy swallowed greedily.

Vital smiled and maneuvered his cocks toward Caleb?s tight hole, pushing the helmets against it until Caleb realized that someone was knocking at his back down and obligingly allowed entry, swallowing Vital?s uncut twins and pulling them inside using the curious sucking ability that Clancy had earlier discussed. Vital smiled and closed his eyes and began to piston his cocks inside Caleb?s ass without otherwise moving his body, using the newly discovered talents to fuck his friend?s ass without any outward evidence that it was happening.

Caleb closed his eyes and groaned in pleasure as Vital unleashed a sudden warm gush of his own cream at the height of his own orgasmic bliss, groaning deeply and resting his head against Caleb?s shoulder. Caleb?s body absorbed it all, sending cascades of power and ecstasy through his giant muscled form.

?Are you? are you fucking him?? Clancy asked, dumbstruck that he hadn?t even noticed that the man on top of him was fucking the man on top of him.

?I am,? he said softly. ?Oh, fuck, it feels so good.?

Clancy chuckled at the two young men on top of his furry body having so much fun, and he decided to join them, moving his cocks to Vital?s asshole and shoving them home with a sudden, intense thrust. The daisy chain of fucking with Caleb on top, stroking his huge cocks to fountain streams of cream across the three of them made them all attain a kind of sexual nirvana ? a perfect three-way fuckfest huddled in the comfort of the Canadian forest.

Eyes closed, engaged in this intense sexual congregation, they hardly noticed when their thoughts and sensations began to comingle with the thoughts and sensations of hundreds of men just like them, who were beginning to gather for the third Gathering of every Transformed man on the planet. And they answered the call together.

As soon as Maddox and Wolf and the others of the Brotherhood sent out the call to the mental network linking them together, Transformed men began to launch themselves into the sky from everywhere, travelling as quickly as the winds would carry them to the broad, cold lake in the Canadian woods.

Only rarely did startled onlookers witness the site of a hugely muscled and completely naked man pushing himself skyward. Transformed men found it simply easier and more prudent, given the outlawed nature of their state and the suspicious eye cast on them by any governing body aware of their existence, to remain virtually invisible to the public eye. There are any number of places to hide in plain site, and though the appearance of a man who had been Transformed is certainly startling and often shocking (given their preference for nudity and the occasional extra penis) it is always easier to come up with logical excuses for seeing something startling and shocking than to believe that something supernatural is going on.

Safe houses in most major cities, owned either by an individual Transformed man or the entire group, and the T Gyms being built more and more often, provided ample places of seclusion and openness that allowed a Transformed man to be his truest self, without attempting to compact all that beauty and power into a more palatable presentation.

As every Transformed man received the summons and started to arrive around the lake, it became clear to Carlos, Michael, Adam and the other so-called Fathers of the Brotherhood that their current semi-anonymous and semi-transparent presence in the world could not be sustained.

?My God,? Carlos said, ?look what I?ve done!?

?What we?ve done,? Michael amended. ?You started it, but it?s by no means any one person?s burden to bear.?

?You call this a burden?? Chuck joined the group of about 20 Transformed men who were looking around them at the hundreds if not thousands of other perfect, naked, muscular behemoths all going at it in every way they could. Chuck?s enormous body and handsome face were coated with a shining sheen of sweat, and it was clear that he had been doing his share of making everyone feel welcome. ?I call this fucking amazing!?

Todd laughed. ?You never change, do you??

Frazz, who had joined Chuck and laid his darkly muscled arm across his longtime lover?s wide shoulders, shook his head and smiled. Chuck just laughed. ?Not since you changed me, Todd.?

Adam was, as usual, overwhelmed with love. ?We should do this more often,? he observed. ?Everyone always has so much fun!?

Wolf, Maddox and Sherman had already filled in the others with the newest capability, courtesy Mason and his magical changing cell structure. And they got to finally meet the man responsible for the whole mess in the first place, the electronically talented Self Suck Sam himself, Robbie, now reunited with Mitch and wondering where the hell Caleb had gotten his fine ass to. Carlos?s partner in scientific crime, Jerry, was there, too, and no meeting was complete without the ever-youthful twin titans of Transformation, Bobby and Joe, frisky as puppies and horny as rabbits.

The area around the lake was like a super-heated bowl of sexual power. There were more naked men everywhere, and more arriving by the minute. Shouts of sexual release and long, deep, extended moans and groans of pleasure intermixed with joyous reunions and eager introductions, as men who had been Transformed by others introduced their hosts to their own progeny as if they were fathers. Only the fathers insisted that their children fuck the living daylights out of each other.

Cum was literally fountaining around them, spraying in thick ropes and splattering across the naked skin, to be soaked inside immediately. Mouths swallowed cocks whole. Tongues met assholes and pushed inside hungrily. Balls slapped butts as powerful manly thrusts pushed fat, hard, massive erections into hot, tight, welcoming holes. It was a muscle orgy of immense proportion, growing more manic and powerful with every new Transformed man?s arrival.

Though the Fathers could feel the pull of sexual power, they decided mutually that it was an opportunity for them to discuss the nature of the accidental society and new race of men they had created, and what to do next.

?It?s time,? Michael said.

?Do you think the world is ready?? Carlos was still hesitant, feeling responsibility and trepidation about the decision.

?Ready for what?? Chuck was practically bouncing with joy. ?Fuck them if they aren?t ready for us. Frankly, I?d fuck them anyway.?

?Or they could fuck you,? Frazz added.

?I?m good either way,? Chuck agreed.

?How do we do it?? Carlos was looking at Michael.

?I?m certainly open to suggestions. The usual way is with a splashy ad in the New York Times and some publicity.? He paused for a moment, listening to the sounds of man-on-man sex happening all around him. ?I doubt we?d have any trouble getting publicity. All we need to do is show up in Times Square. Instant publicity.?

?Show up how? Like this?? Todd held his hands open, indicating the naked nature of their present circumstances.

?That would certainly do it. Even in New York.?

?Going public, eh?? Chuck was grinning. ?Man, I love that idea! I?m so sick of trying to cover up all this gorgeous perfection with clothes!?

?We?d still need to observe some basic necessities. Clothing, for one. Establishing our own environment where we can ?be ourselves,? as it were, can alleviate some of that. But I think if we wish to be accepted in some form, we still have to dress the part, so to speak.?

?Well, I guess sometimes clothes can be sexy.?

?I?ve seen you in a pair of tight jeans, lover,? Frazz said, twisting one of Chuck?s fat nipples. ?You?re definitely sexy.?

?There are obvious benefits to existing in the open. Coming out of the closet, so to speak. But I would suggest that we keep a few things to ourselves.?

?Such as??

Michael drew in a slow breath. ?Our gift from Mason for one. I would imagine that several governments would be extremely interested in us if it were revealed that we can travel through any solid substance. That there are literally no walls that exist for us, now.?

?True,? Carlos said. ?What about flying??

?Much harder to hide. And much harder to avoid in practice. Plus, it?s just too much fun to stop doing it.?

?Here, here!? Chuck agreed. ?No fucking way I?m giving up a good in-flight fuckfest.?

?Eloquent as usual, Chuck.? But Michael laughed as he said it.

?Anything else??

?We absolutely must establish some rules for joining the Brotherhood. Nothing instills fear in a public more than the possibility that they lose control. And Transform has become too powerful to simply let it loose in the wild.?

?Any more than it already is,? added Todd, hoisting a thumb at the sounds of horny muscular men fucking the bejeezus out of each other around the lake.

?Can it be contained??

?I?m not talking containment. I?m talking choice. By going public, no man who meets one of us is going to be unaware of who we are, what we can do, and what might be in store for them. A simple question is all that?s needed. ?Do you want to be Transformed?? If the answer is yes, then??

?It?s party time!? This time, Chuck really did bounce.
timaanv (September 2nd, 2013)