The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to AKA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2008, 02:27 PM
Obsessed, in a good way.

Thanked 1,742 Times in 129 Posts
AKA is on a distinguished road
Post NEW STORY - Transform: New Blood (Epilogue)

Transform: New Blood

Epilogue

Adam looked up from his desk, a smile on his face. ?Good morning!? he said jovially, and he stood up and offered his hand to his guest.

?Good morning, Adam,? answered the other man, Geoffrey, taking Adam?s offered grip and shaking his hand briskly. ?How are you today??

?Perfect,? he answered. Because he was. He straightened and clasped his hands together, excitedly. His biceps swelled like hard balloons. ?Do you have the current membership numbers??

?Indeed I do,? answered the other man. The conversation sounded as normal as any other conversation that the head of a small number of gyms might have with his secretary. Except that in this case, both men were naked, gorgeous, overwhelmed with muscle and exceptionally tall. Not as tall as they could be, if they wanted to, but taller than the average mere mortal not gifted with a powerful supply of Transform swimming through every cell of their body. ?I think you?ll be pleased.?

Geoffrey handed over a slim folder with the week?s readout from the computer system that networked every T Gym in the United States. Ground had been broken on new gyms in France, England, Germany and Russia, and plans were finalized for China, India, Japan, Ireland, Spain, Italy and Israel. Growth, not surprisingly, seemed limitless.

?Annapolis is doing amazingly!? His bright eyes scanned the table of facts and figures, showing member numbers, divided into stages of development, and visitations by the senior members of the Brotherhood. He lifted his hand to brush a stray lock of golden hair from his bright blue eyes and a sudden whiff of his signature intoxicating scent wafted outward from one furry armpit toward Geoffrey, who felt his cocks stirring at the unexpected sexual gift.

?Indeed. I don?t think the government?s policy of Don?t Ask, Don?t Tell is favoring their military as much as it favors us.?

?Navy men??

Geoffrey nodded. ?Mostly, though also some government employees from Washington.?

?Excellent, excellent. What about Oakland??

?Numbers are a little confusing there, Adam. Attendance is phenomenal, as one might expect for the Bay Area, but membership numbers aren?t accurately reflecting it.?

?What accounts for it??

?Members don?t stay very long. They find the selection of enticements in San Francisco and its surrounds? rather too inviting.??

?Spreading the seeds in the wilds instead of tending to them on the farm.?

?In a manner of speaking.? Geoffrey smiled. Adam laughed.

?Numbers for Miami are very good. I find that odd, in relation to what?s happening in California.?

Geoffrey shrugged. ?It can get awfully hot in Miami. Perhaps they prefer air conditioning when they?re? inducting new members.?

?Perhaps, though the fact that we?re not effected by temperature might contradict that assumption.? Adam flipped the pages one by one, his smile increasing with every page. ?Wow.?

?Sir??

?I?ve asked you not to call me that, Geoffrey.?

?My apologies.?

?Unless we?re playing Master and Servant.?

?Of course.?

?Uh, what I was ?wowing? about was this line, here. Is this accurate??

Geoffrey moved around behind the desk to scan the page Adam referred to. Adam?s hand found its way onto Geoffrey?s ass and squeezed him firmly, shoving two expert fingers into his warm, moist hole. Geoffrey?s toes curled at the amount of The Touch that Adam was pushing through their contact. ?I believe that?s accurate. I can check, if you like.?

?No, there?s no reason. But it is quite remarkable.?

?A doubling of membership in a week isn?t unheard of.?

?For a start-up site, yes. But this is New York.?

?I believe they had a visitor this week.?

?Who was? oh.? Adam looked at the roster, and smiled widely. ?Chuck.?

?He?s quite? good at soliciting members. I believe a party of celebration was involved.?

?Damage??

?Severe, but repaired within the week.?

Adam laughed again and shook his blonde head. He closed the folder and handed it back. ?Are the newest brothers ready??

Geoffrey nodded. ?They await you in the ballroom.?

Adam chuckled. The ?ball? room. He honestly loved Chuck.

Strolling onto the cavernous floor of the gym, Adam felt a surge of pride and lust filling him up. Everywhere he looked, gorgeous men filled his view. The gym was a panorama of masculine beauty, and most of the guys were taking advantage of the unique benefits of being a T-Gym member, notably the non-stop orgy of sexual activity intermingled with the iron pumping and muscle building.

Most of the men weren?t fully Transformed yet. Several were well on their way, and even the newest recruits looked pumped and primed and imminently fuck-worthy. How many men there actually were would be difficult to estimate, because the tangle of limbs and bodies sometimes made it hard to tell where one man ended and another began.

There were machines arrayed around the walls of the cavernous hall of sweat, cum and muscle designed to push these men to their physical limits and beyond. Some of the machines were in use, and Adam scanned the naked bodies that were engaged in pumping themselves even bigger than they already were.

Some of the machines were designed strictly to punish one muscular group, sending paroxysms of growth and power into the chest, or inner thighs, or shoulders. Others delivered full-body stimulation to make everything work its hardest to break through to new levels of power. Some of the machines were solo affairs, and others invited guests to help out, so that a brother might get a work out and a blow job or a right good ass fucking at the same time. Carlos had even somehow managed to design a very popular machine ? nearly constantly in use ? that allowed several men to simultaneously pump up their muscles and engage in a variety of sexual positions with multiple partners all at the same time.

Adam made a mental not to order the manufacture of a few more of that one.

He strode naked among them, his twin dangling pricks thick and drooling, and soaked in the abundant sexual and Transforming energy that suffused the very air he breathed, and swam through the smells of sex and sweat and power that clung to his skin and made his brain bubble with erotic fantasies.

He was a god among gods.

The ballroom was where large gatherings of Transformed men usually took place. Orgies involving dozens of huge, muscle-swollen gods shooting gallons of hot cum from their twin cannons, slurping at ass holes and fucking with abandon. But on one day of the week, Adam called in the newest fully Transformed members of any Transform Gym to personally welcome them to The Brotherhood, and provide the list of suggested rules that they would follow before enticing any new men into the fold.

There were ten of them this week, at this Gym. He would fly to the other Gyms during the week to welcome dozens more men. It was his favorite duty, and he treasured these hours he had with the men he loved.

They were already familiar with Adam, of course. Everyone who came to the T Gym had an audience with him prior to even starting along the path to the Brotherhood. Adam welcomed them all with a kiss and a promise. The kiss was for luck and for love, a symbol of his boundless passion for every other brother in his huge family. The promise was for this ? a night with him, of boundless passion and ultimate sexual fulfillment.

There was a collective sigh as he entered the ballroom. He was at his most majestic, all restrictions to his ultimate perfection and awesome masculine beauty were set aside. He was the culmination of every man?s fantasy, the expression of their dreams.

He was perfect.

He towered over them, a literal giant of a man, with two thick and heavy cocks hanging abundantly between his heavily muscled legs. His two balls, ponderous and fat, churned inside his low hanging nut sack. A scent of masculine power surrounded him, sweat and sex and leather and sunlight, earth and musk and granite and metal. His entire body was overwhelmed with power. Brawn stood out stark and beautiful along his limbs and torso. He was a walking, vital, virile symbol of complete and utter male power.

They stood before him in a semi-circle, each at varying stages of development, but none having achieved ultimate Transformation. Black skinned and pale. Hairy and smooth. Dark-eyed, bright-eyed, bearded and shaven. All of them completely beautiful and perfect in Adam?s eyes.

?Good morning, gentlemen,? he said. His words were saturated with The Voice. They fell upon the ears of his brothers and licked their balls, sucked their dicks, rubbed their nipples and fucked their asses. ?Welcome to The Brotherhood.?

They didn?t exactly snap to attention. This wasn?t a military order, after all. But they did stand a little straighter and look a little more impressive. ?We are The Brotherhood,? they intoned together, their deep voices falling in synch as they spoke. ?The Brotherhood is us.?

Adam smiled. He scanned their handsome faces. He drank in their beauty. He loved them all. ?As members of The Brotherhood, you will be given great power. You will be free to use this power as you wish. You will be unconstrained by the rules of any land, or any government, or any people. But you must adhere to our Laws.

?You are already on the path. Today you will achieve the final goal. My name is Adam. I am the Brotherhood. The Brotherhood is me.?

He looked at the first man in line, a beautiful Asian man with smooth, dark skin and a fat uncut cock. Soon, he?d have two of them. He smiled and nodded to him. ?My name is Li. I am the Brotherhood. The Brotherhood is me.?

?My name is Rex. I am the Brotherhood. The Brotherhood is me.?

?My name is Miguel. I am the Brotherhood. The Brotherhood is me.?

?My name is Ernie. I am the Brotherhood. The Brotherhood is me.?

They continued around the circle, each man declaring his membership into the Brotherhood, and his understanding of the meaning behind that membership. He would be joined mind and body to every other Brother. He would become the Brotherhood, sharing of himself utterly, and answering the call when and if it came.

The last man, Cary, spoke the words, and there was silence in the room again. Adam closed his eyes and felt the presence within himself of hundreds of other Brothers. Some were with others of the Brotherhood, making love to them. Others flew through the clouds. More stood on mountains, or swam in oceans, or stood atop the highest buildings and watched humanity scrambling below them. He was joined with all of them, and they were joined with him. He opened his eyes.

?What is the First Law of The Brotherhood??

?Love is a gift. I will give it freely.?

Their joined voices were strong, powerful, beautiful. ?What is the Second Law of The Brotherhood??

?Love is a bond. It will join me to all men.?

A surge of pride filled Adam?s mighty form. ?What is the Third Law of The Brotherhood??

?Love is forgiving. I will forgive my foes.?

They spoke it with conviction, and with belief. ?What is the Fourth Law of The Brotherhood??

?Love is powerful. I will control my power.?

?What is the Final Law of The Brotherhood??

?Love is perfect. The Brotherhood is love.?

?Love is forever.?

?Long live The Brotherhood!?

The last was shouted, the deep rumble of voices joined in chorus echoing off the mirrored walls. Adam opened his arms to his new Brothers. Transform poured from him like fire, inundating the men in the room in a sexual torrent that infused them utterly, and they began to swell with power.
timaanv (September 2nd, 2013)