The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to AKA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2008, 02:28 PM
Obsessed, in a good way.

Thanked 1,742 Times in 129 Posts
AKA is on a distinguished road
NEW STORY - Transform: New Blood (Postscript, Part 1)

I know, I know. It just never seems to end.
But I promise, it's almost over....

Transform: New Blood

Postscript, Part One

Jackson Kinkaid, 28, and a citizen of Atlanta, Georgia, sat before his television with the remote in one hand and a bottle of beer in the other. His heart was racing and his mouth was dry in anticipation of the next hour of broadcasting beaming live into his small apartment.

The commercial ended, the opening graphics faded, and a familiar face filled the screen.

?Good evening, and welcome to this special broadcast of Dateline. I?m Brian Williams.

?Before we start this live and uncensored program, a word of caution for some of our viewers. Tonight, I?ll be conducting a one-on-one ? or, to be more accurate, a one-on-three interview with a trio of the so-called Trumans. If you haven?t already encountered these extraordinary individuals, please be advised that tonight?s conversation will deal with frank issues of sexuality and sexual identity, and that my three guests have elected to conduct the interview entirely naked. Luckily for you, I have elected not to follow their example. When you meet and see our guests, you may begin to understand their decision, which is one of both choice and practicality. Thank you for joining us here today, gentlemen.?

The scene switched suddenly to the opposite side of the studio set. Three chairs had been set up next to each other. Occupying each chair were, at first glance, what looked to be bodybuilders naked from the waist up. The sheer size of the men involved meant that the angle of the camera couldn?t contain their bulk in a single shot, so a slow pan across their features meant that Jackson was allowed to sit, stare and drink in all the muscular pulchritude on display.

Each man had an overwhelming build stretching wide and thick with bulges of heavy muscle. The skin that stretched over that massive meat was uniformly beautiful, shining with health and evidently polished to a bright sheen. One of the men, a dark-haired muscular giant with bright blue eyes sitting in the center, opened his mouth revealing two rows of bright white teeth. As he spoke, as he moved, Jackson felt his prick throb. He was easily the most beautiful man he?d ever seen. His actions, his demeanor and his voice were all somehow super-sexualized and hyper-masculine.

?Thank you for having us.? His voice was deep and penetrating. It seemed to emit from Jackson?s A/V system and shake his bones. It was powerful and eminently erotic. Jackson?s cock shoved against his jeans.

?Would you please introduce yourselves to anyone watching who doesn?t know who you are, yet??

The dark-haired man nodded. ?Of course. My name is Michael Taylor.? He looked to his right, smiling broadly. The camera moved to follow his steady gaze.

?Dr. Carlos Martinez,? said the second man, a dark-skinned Hispanic with a shelf of pecs as broad as a mountain capped with thick, perfectly round, fairly large, chocolate brown nipples pointed at the floor. The separation between his twin globes of power was deep enough to lose a hand inside. His body was the color of coffee with a luxurious dose of heavy cream. His voice echoed his companion?s for depth and power. It was almost too much to bear. The man?s wealth of shining hair, hanging across his heavy, wide shoulders in a blue-black cascade, gently shimmered as he looked across Michael toward the third, and possibly the most beautiful, man.

?Adam Truman.? If the other two owned voices of inhuman power, the third man?s was positively godlike. He was blonde and blue-eyed, with deeply tanned copper skin. His muscles bulged with obvious power and consummate masculine perfection. His body was almost too wide to easily fit inside the camera?s view, filling up Jackson?s 42? widescreen with his gorgeous visage. He had a dick-hardening face and an equally amazing body. He looked exactly like some comic book super hero, minus the skin-tight suit and cape.

The camera switched back to Brian William?s familiar face. ?Adam, even among your brethren, you?re something of an anomaly.?

?I prefer to think of myself as unique.? He smiled. Jackson almost creamed.

?Would you like to tell us something about yourselves??

?I believe Carlos is more suited to that question.? He raised his hand and reached around Michael?s enormity to grasp the dark man?s shoulder with familiarity and obvious affection. The muscles along his arm swelled and flexed with incredible definition.

?Thank you, Adam. Good evening, Brian.?

?Good evening, Dr. Martinez. Perhaps you could start with the name Trumans.?

Carlos smiled and nodded, a lock of his long hair falling across his sea-green-eyed gaze. He brushed it back, the split globe of his huge bicep swelling like a grapefruit beneath his shining, coffee-colored skin, and Jackson noted that even the man?s fingernails looked perfect. ?Adam has adopted the title for his surname, but it was originally a shortened version of the slightly longer title Transformed Humans. I?m not sure where it originated, but within our own little society we attribute it to a man named Chuck, who has a somewhat unique sense of humor??

?And style!?

?Right, Adam. Chuck is indeed a character, and it was he who truncated Transformed Human, which is a phrase the news media attached to us, to Truman. He said it was because we aren?t strictly human, by most definitions, but we are also ?true men.? Not a very good joke, but an apt one.?

?Michael, you were among the original trumans.?

?Yes, but Carlos pre-dates me by a few hours. Adam came along some weeks afterwards, though his introduction was and remains unique.?

?As unique as he is.?

?I see you?re blushing, Adam.?

?It?s hard not to, Brian.? If the man was simply ?blushing,? then Jackson was simply ?interested? in this program. Anyone who knew anything about physical attraction and the art of seduction knew that what Adam was doing was more like preening, or cruising. He looked hungry and feral. Jackson wanted to fuck him. And it looked like the camera was panning upward slowly, trying to keep something out of view. ?I truly love my brothers here, and all my brothers out there, as well.? He looked directly at the camera for the first time. Jackson would have sworn he felt a hot rush of sexual bliss pouring out of the screen and all over his body. He started nervously undoing his jeans, pulling his belt loose and fumbling with the button fly.

?As I mentioned before we began, any discussion or encounter with a Truman inevitably leads to questions regarding your overt and, may I say, demonstrative sexual behavior. Adam, I can?t help but notice your growing arousal.?

?How nice of you to notice, Brian!? The camera was now focused more closely in on the blonde man?s face and part of his neck. Nothing below that was visible.

?It?s a bit hard not to. Is it true that your behavior and, to some degree, personality is driven by sex??

?May I answer that??

?Please, Dr. Martinez.?

The camera allowed a wider view of Carlos. Perhaps he wasn?t feeling as aroused as his friend. ?A very intrinsic part of what we are, our very genetic make-up, in fact, is built upon our masculine sexuality. We possess several unique abilities and capabilities regarding the use, control and gratification of sexual drives, both personally and in those around us.?

?Those around you? Should I be concerned??

His smile was beatific. He waved his hand. The bicep tightened and swelled. ?Of course not, Brian. We don?t perform any actions on others without their consent or request. It would be irresponsible to take advantage in that way, though when we are among ourselves it?s understood that we share our sexuality deeply and completely, without limit or reservation. It?s practically expected that we should enjoy each other physically and sexually to our fullest.?

?How big are you??

?That?s a leading question, Brian.? He laughed gently. It sounded like sex.

?Pardon me. I meant the dimensions of your bodies rather than any particular appendage.?

?No problem, Brian. I?m just pulling your leg.?

?Are you referring to our current appearance or our true appearance??

?I should explain to our audience that Trumans have the ability to adjust their physical appearance to a degree that to us may sound impossible, or at least improbable. My three guests are maintaining a diminished presence for us here, and even their faces and bodies may not fully display the true nature of their actual appearance. Is that an accurate assessment, Dr. Martinez??

?If anything, that may be an understatement, Brian. We are, actually, quite a bit bigger than we now appear. We are also modulating our voices so that the true resonance and power doesn?t overwhelm the electronic equipment, and also so that we don?t inadvertently send a listener into orgasmic overdrive.?

?So, merely speaking to someone could..??

?Only men, Brian. We have no direct effect of a sexual nature on women. Other than, I suppose, the usual effect an attractive man might have on a woman.?

?By ?direct effect,? you mean???

?We?re physically and genetically different from you, Brian, in several dramatic ways. How our minds and bodies function are similar in most respects ? we breathe, we sleep, we dream ? but we have a few new capabilities and have rediscovered some latent ones. Among those is an ability to make another man feel very, very good without ever touching them. We can also affect another man with our voices, with the touch of our skin to theirs, in fact exposure to almost any aspect of a Truman can prove to cause a dramatic and noticeable sexual and physical effect on another man.?

Jackson was seriously turned on. His imagination was in overdrive. How could this possibly be true?

Brian Williams raised an eyebrow. ?Without even touching them??

?That?s correct.?

?How do you do it??

He glanced at his companions before answering. ?I should first mention that I don?t actually know how we do this. That is to say, there are no studies or data available to explain the method of transmission, if transmission is even the right term. But the short answer is that I can access the pleasure centers of your brain and turn the dial as high as I, or you, want me to. In other words, I can automatically tell your brain to tell your body to feel really good.?

?How good??

He paused as a sideways smile came to his full, moist lips. He wrapped his mouth around the next words as if they were a huge cock ready to burst. ?Very, very good.?

?Could you provide an example??

?Are you volunteering?? Carlos smiled.

?If that?s what you need.?

?As I stated, we try never to do anything to another person without consent or request. Accidents happen, of course, and sometimes mere proximity is enough to have an unintended effect on another man. Visitors to one of our gyms around the world can attest to that ? in a very pronounced manner.?

?Very well, I give my consent.?

?I assume you don?t want to actually experience an orgasm??

?You can do that??

?I can do much more than that.?

?Now that would be a first. But for the sake of my own slender hold on composure as I sit before you gentlemen, let?s agree that you stop short of orgasm.?

?Of course.?

At first the camera was focused on Carlos. Nothing appeared on the surface to be happening. Then the soft sound of a sigh came from off screen, and the view shifted to Brian Williams again.

The man?s eyes were closed and he was tilting his head. A wide smile wound across his lips and it appeared that a sheen of sweat was breaking across his brow and upper lip. He sucked in a deep breath as he suddenly threw back his head and several deep, shuddering breaths escaped him, his chest heaving. Then he opened his eyes and licked his lips, evidently attempting to regain some composure.

?Are you okay, Brian??

?Just let me catch my breath for a moment.? The camera didn?t adjust quickly enough to avoid seeing the man?s pants tented with a rather impressive erection.

?Certainly. I?m glad you enjoyed that.?

He pulled in a shuddering breath, and he smiled. ?It gets stronger??

?Quite a bit, in fact. That was maybe 5% of the extent of what I could provide for you.? The dark-skinned man?s green eyes sparkled as he said, ?All you have to do is ask.?

?For our audience at home, I can only describe it as being akin to experiencing a very powerful sexual thrill. It definitely had a physical effect on me, and one that isn?t diminishing at all.?

?That sounds nice.? It was the blonde man, Adam, who spoke. The camera still wasn?t showing whatever was occurring from his neck down.

?It was quite agreeable.? He paused, looking away for a moment. ?Adam, my producer is telling me that you have complete control over your own body.?

?That?s correct.?

?He was wondering if you wouldn?t mind allowing your erection to cease. He says it?s spoiling the shot.?

?Not from this angle,? Michael volunteered. ?I must confess that I?ve never understood the odd reaction to an erect penis, as if it?s something wrong and shameful. In Asian societies, particularly Japan, they celebrate and even venerate it. But I suppose our Puritan ethic here precludes us from enjoying the sight, even though it is among the most beautiful things in the world.? He smiled. ?And Adam?s, in particular.?

?Be that as it may, I?m afraid we here at NBC are still beholden to the FCC, and the last time I looked they took a dim view of showing a woman?s nipple, let alone a man?s penis, erect or otherwise.?

?Penises,? Adam corrected. But the cameraman again had a view of him nearly to his waist. He was grinning and evidently rubbing his appendages out of view.

?Let?s talk about that. Trumans have two penises. How did that happen? And are they both? functional.?

?Oh, fully functional. More than, if you wanted to compare to your own, Brian. Our penises are perhaps the truest and most obvious indication of our sexual power. Unlike untransformed males, we can ejaculate continuously, as well as experience a continuous orgasm.?

?Do you mean multiple orgasms??

?No, Brian. I mean continuous. Non-stop, everlasting, copious orgasms. Complete with ejaculation and erection.?

?When you say continuous, you mean for as long as you desire, correct??

?Technically, that?s correct. No one is going for any records, as far as I know, but if we choose too, our bodies are capable of producing sperm and ejaculate until we want to stop.?

?To what end??

?Aside from the sexual gratification ? which is ample, I must confess ? our ejaculations serve a few other purposes as well. I?m not sure how graphic I can be here, considering this is a live broadcast.?

?I?ll just caution anyone watching that we?re liable to enter graphic sexual territory here and suggest they may want to tune in to another channel before we proceed.?

?Does that mean the gloves are off??

?So to speak.?

?Very well. I should start out by explaining that the original intent of the transformation process was military in nature. I think anyone interested could locate most of the pertinent documentation and data on line, now, thanks to the Freedom of Information Act, so I won?t go into too much detail other than to say that a transformed man was designed to be able to function without any external means for extended periods of time under extreme and extremely dangerous circumstances. We?re something like a tank, built for power and stealth but also meant to exist and thrive on our own or with other T-men in the field without any means of outward support.?

?Meaning clothing and weaponry??

?Those, obviously, but also without food, water or other means of on-going sustenance.?

?How is that possible??

?In effect, we create our own. Our sexual emissions provide ample protein as well as sustaining and prolonging the transformation of our bodies. The addition of the direct consumption of another transformed man?s ejaculate heightens and in some cases extends these capabilities, though that last point was a happy surprise that was unintended and unexpected. It seems that the transforming entity is affected by its host in some ways that may act on them like a trigger, which is how most of the additional capabilities and powers came to be. But to your point, one reason for the capability of continual orgasmic emission is so that if we found ourselves in a situation that precluded fuel from any other source, we can suck our own dick and feed ourselves the purest and most potent form of fuel.?

?So it doesn?t take two to tango, so to speak.?

?No, Brian, our bodies are also incredibly pliable, to an extent that would allow us to gain access to even the tightest access points or hide in some otherwise uncomfortable positions.?

The man next to Carlos, Michael, spoke up and the camera moved onto his face. ?However, our phenomenal growth since that time would more or less cancel out squeezing into tight spaces. Though, thankfully, we all retain the ability to, um, fold ourselves up.?

?Would you care to demonstrate??

Michael smiled. ?It will be difficult for your audience to avoid seeing those parts of my anatomy the FCC deems off limits.?

?Though I understand that you have a method of hiding your penises.?

?True.? He stood up quite suddenly and Jackson caught a glimpse of the fabled cocks. The man had a wealth of gleaming pubic curls sprouting from his loins and there were definitely two very fat, very heavy shafts swinging from between his legs, though when the camera panned down at last to show the man?s full body, there was nothing between his legs but a forest of pubes. There was a definite bulge at the crotch, signifying that something, impossibly, was situated inside his groin. But he looked otherwise like the most handsome and muscular Ken doll that Jackson had ever seen.

?I assume there?s a practical reason for that as well?? Brian was staring pointedly at the space where there had been two prodigious pricks just a moment before. He looked somewhat alarmed.

Michael nodded. ?It makes travelling by foot at speed easier. We can run at a very accelerated rate, and for extended periods of time, and having those two appendages flapping about can be something of a distraction, to be blunt. It doesn?t hurt, and I must admit that flying with them free is very exhilarating, but it?s more efficient if we can tuck them away temporarily.?

He stepped to the side and his right leg began to lift off the floor with an effortless ease, as if an invisible wire were pulling the leg to a 90-degree angle, before it continued to rise higher and higher, the muscles flexing and extending and bulging under his tanned skin, until, impossibly, his right leg settled perpendicular to his boy, his right foot wiggling easily and comfortably above his head.

He then began bending at the waist, keeping his leg in the air, until his face was at his left knee. It looked as if the man had no bones in his body at all.

He remained in this impossible position for a few moments before allowing his leg and torso to return to a more natural posture. Then he smiled and winked at the camera and two of the biggest cocks Jackson had ever seen suddenly spilled forth from his previously empty loins, shoving themselves forward, out and down before a set of fat balls dropped into place behind them. There was a beat before the camera operator regained his senses and lifted the lens away from that display of male perfection, but the deed was done.

Two cocks. Two perfect, beautiful, massive cocks. It was all true.

?Thank you Michael, though I dare say you?ve probably cost the network a fairly substantial legal fee in the process.?

?You?re welcome, and my apologies.? He smiled as he sat back down, clearly pleased with himself.

?Can you elaborate on some of your other capabilities? You mentioned flying, for example. That sounds like an impossible falsehood.?

?Yes, we can fly, though it?s more like controlled falling and extremely high jumping. Our heightened muscular abilities allow us to literally push ourselves into the sky from a standing start. And we?ve rediscovered or perhaps uncovered a latent ability to sense air masses and wind patterns that we use to support ourselves.?

Carlos added, ?Air has mass, of course, like water. In a sense, we swim through the sky.?

?So you?re able to bend your body to almost any shape, you can control the physical properties and sizes of your bodies, you can control another man?s pleasure centers, you can fly, you can achieve continuous orgasms? what about physical strength. From appearance alone, one could surmise you possess enormous muscular power, but could you, for example, lift a car??

Michael smiled, making his face achingly beautiful. ?Easily.?

?A truck??

Michael nodded. ?Probably a train engine, if I wanted to. I haven?t taken measurements of my own strength for some time.?

?These gyms you?ve built, I assume they contain more than the usual weights and machines.?

?Of course. Ordinary methods of strength development no longer work for us, we are literally too powerful for anything less than, perhaps, a ton of resistance to even begin to tax our muscles. The T-Gyms allow our members to enjoy any and all physical pursuits they may wish to, including increasing their physical strength using special resistance training machines Carlos helped to design.?

Carlos nodded, adding, ?We now have numerous engineers, doctors, bodybuilders and athletes, all of whom have contributed their knowledge of the human body and its unique physical properties for increasing muscle mass and power to create some new machines that, quite frankly, might look like implements of torture to anyone not familiar with their properties. Our bodies have been designed from a cellular level to automatically adjust and provide adequate muscular strength, with the necessary muscular size to allow for that growth in power, to account for nearly any test of physical strength we might encounter. This was originally meant for field use, of course, since we didn?t know exactly what challenges any single Transformed man would encounter.?

?So you?re all incredibly strong.?

?To put it mildly. Our size gives only a glimpse of the actual strength these muscles possess.? As Carlos said, ?these muscles,? his entire body seemed to swell and flex, and every distinct belly, cable, wedge and fiber of his muscles emerged in stark detail.

Brian?s eyebrow arched as he asked, ?Is there anything you cannot do??

?We cannot cause a pregnancy, Brian. Our sperm has been altered as I stated earlier to something more like a sustaining body and it also contains the ability to transform another man, but we cannot impregnate a woman.?

?Does that cause you any concern??

?Not really. Modern science has provided us with? alternate means, if any of our brothers has an urge to father a child. Though it is likely that any child conceived in that method would turn out like Adam, here.?

?Adam, I understand that you were born as a Truman.?

?Essentially correct.?

?How old are you??

?I?ll be two years old next week,? he answered, beaming proudly.

?Is an accelerated growth rate normal??

?Accelerated growth and development, Brian. Adam here is not only fully grown; he is also mentally and emotionally fully developed. In some ways his development surpasses any other transformed man.?

Carlos spoke. ?Adam is, at the moment, the only Truman by birth. We have no way of knowing how future trumen would develop, though it?s logical to expect that any more trumen born to us would follow his example.?

?Michael, you and Carlos would appear to be the same age as Adam, judging solely by appearance.?

?I am 24 years old.?

?And Dr. Martinez??

?Nearly 70.?

?We have a picture of Dr. Martinez from a government ID. When was this taken??

Jackson nearly gasped as the image of a wrinkled, bespectacled, clearly elderly man came on screen. The unsmiling visage looked only vaguely like the man who was sitting in the studio, and a slow dissolve from one face to the other heightened both the differences and the similarities between the two. Carlos smiled and shook his head, seemingly amazed at his own evolution as well. ?That was during my employment on the Transformation Project, so probably four years ago. Possibly five.?

?And today, you look no older than Michael.?

?Thank you. I try to exercise and eat right.? Michael chuckled beside him.

?Do you know how you?ll age, given the physical transformation you?ve undergone.?

The doctor spoke some about their physical properties, and the lack of degradation they were experiencing suggesting long lives free of disease or infirmity. Their bodies would prevent accidents or damage, and they had been given accelerated healing properties as well. Brian Williams asked about any shortcomings. Michael answered the question honestly.

?Our heightened sense of sexuality and our amplified abilities to perform sexually means that we can really only enjoy the company of each other, though I doubt you would find many of our brothers who would claim that?s a disadvantage. Still, we?re in a nearly constant state of sexual arousal and it is sometimes? challenging to maintain one?s demeanor in the presence of other men. Any other men. I find them all incredibly sexy and thoroughly erotic. Though I don?t suppose that is far different than what most of us felt prior to transformation, though we may have been loathe to admit it.? Michael looked at the others, and Adam spoke up.

?The physical strength can be a burden. I really have to tone down my muscles in most circumstances, so there?s a constant element of caution in almost everything I do. And though most of us have chosen to do away with clothing for the most part, under certain circumstances a modicum of covering can help mitigate the other conditions of our physical bodies, and finding anything that fits us,? he said, raising his arms to illustrate and performing an awesome and stupefying double-bi that made his arms swell with huge power as his lats unfold into a wide, thick V taper and his shoulders mound up into massive mountains, ?can be a real headache.?

Jackson?s hard-on was in overdrive. Everything he was seeing, everything he was hearing, everything his body was experiencing was conveying an urgent need to become one of these men. He had cast aside all fears and thoughts of caution after the interview. Nothing on Earth would have pleased him more that the answer to Brian Williams?s next question.

?If any members of our audience were interested in joining your membership, after this admittedly limited demonstration of your capabilities, what should they do??

?There are a few ways to become transformed. The easiest manner is to simply visit our web site. The URL should be on the bottom of the screen. On the navigation bar, click on ?join,? then simply follow the onscreen instructions. This particular method utilizes another of our lately discovered talents, namely the ability to send the method of transformation directly over electronic means.?

?So anyone visiting the site would be???

?Oh, no, not anyone. There are plenty of stop gaps before the final transformation occurs, and frankly we don?t like to advertise this method too much because it avoids one of the basic pleasures of the process, which is sharing it with others present and physically transforming another man. For us, the process is akin to sex, only somehow more? intense than that. And we strongly encourage anyone interested in being transformed to visit one of our gyms, located around the world, or if you happen to encounter one of us on the street, all you have to do is ask.?

?So, if you can do this via electronic conveyance, does that mean you could do it to the entire audience right now, over the airwaves??

Adam considered his answer. ?We?ve never attempted anything quite that large at one time. Visitors to the web site actually get some one-on-one experience with a transformed brother over a web cam connection. The process works whether the media is live or recorded, but it?s rather enjoyable for us to get to interact directly with our visitors. We?re happy to answer any questions honestly and openly, and the process takes very little time. We find that being in a small room can have some rather unfortunate consequences, too. Again, the best possible method is to visit a T-gym ? unless one is in a hurry.? He smiled broadly and looked directly into the camera. Seemingly, directly at Jackson.

?Again, just to be perfectly clear, we would never transform anyone who did not specifically request to be transformed.?

?But that wasn?t always the case.?

?Unfortunately not,? Carlos admitted. ?Michael here was an accidental transformation, and I would say the majority of our early members may not have been fully aware of what would happen to them. But we no longer do that.?

?And you have means of policing your members??

?In a sense, we do. We?re all mentally joined to each other. We are individuals, but we are also of a group mind. It?s another facet of the transformation, and it provides some definite benefits of its own.?

?You mentioned running into one of you on the street. How many trumen are there, now??

?There are 13,209 trumen around the world. We?re a very small percentage of the population, obviously, but it?s not hard to pick us out.?

Adam leaned forward, eagerly, ?And now that we no longer hide in the shadows or attempt to conceal what we are, it should be easier than ever. You can also send us an e-mail to the web site and we?ll come to you.?
timaanv (September 2nd, 2013)