The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Ray's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2008, 12:12 PM

Ray is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ray
Second story

Same thing as before i know details are blah but hey im working on it. For those that dont care for the quality of details...enjoy i guess...

Jake, the only thing he hated more then working as a construction worker for his own dad was the fact that everyone there teased him. He was a rather weak eighteen year old guy, the only reason he was there was because his father said it would ?toughen him up? but really it brought his self-esteem down a few extra notches. This particular day was hotter then any other day as far as Jake could remember, having to remove his shirt and leave the white sweaty muscle shirt on and a pair of brown shorts, of course this caused everyone to make fun of his weak body. Shying away from the larger men he found a shaded spot behind a semi completed part of the building they where working on, sat down and sighed in defeat.

A white BMW with blue stripes pulled up to the site and a rather lean looking twenty-five year old man stepped out. Having taken care of business only a day ago he was now looking for someone to work for him, specifically to construct a brand new house for him out in the Great Plains to be alone with his new ?friends?. He spotted Jake and made his way towards him noticing that the young man had been crying.

?You know crying isn?t considered manly.? His smooth voice carried making Jake jump knowing that he was not alone anymore.

?I?m not crying?I just had something in my eye is all.? It was a lie obviously and the man knew it.

?You could lie but it wont do you any good.? At this Jake stood up ready to pummel this guy even though he knew it was futile to try and fight someone larger, faster, and stronger then he was.

?Who the fuck asked you?!? he turned around ready to walk away but felt a firm hand gripping his small shoulder.

?I?m sorry ok didn?t mean to offend, it it?ll make you feel better you can tell me why you where crying. It?ll help if you talk about it then holding all inside.? He loosened his grip and waited for a reply.

Jake didn?t know what to do then but had the strong urge to tell this complete stranger what was wrong with him. It didn?t matter if a stranger knew since he was sure he wouldn?t see him again and the odd of running into each other where slim to none. So he told him everything from what his father?s intentions where for him working there to the teasing and cruel joking made by the other workers. At the same time he was telling everything to the guy, the guy was thinking about something he had done to two other men the day before and maybe he should also do it this young guy. After he was done Jake felt better and was ready to get back to work but before he could the guy spoke up.

?I?ll help you out with you?re problem...Jake?right?? he smiled as Jake just nodded at him.

?How can you help me out, it?s not like you can make them leave me alone forever.?

?Here?s what I?ll do for you. I?ll make you strong, stronger then those guys you?ve mentioned and to prove it I?ll give you a taste.?

Jake was about to protest when he saw the mans eyes flash blue, for a second he thought the heat of the day was getting to him but what happened a few seconds later proved it was real. A warm soothing feeling washed over him making him shiver in delight. His flat undefined chest was rising slowly as muscle grew and stretched under his sweaty skin. His toothpick like arms where slowly being pumped up along with his long legs to a new stronger form, all the while his flat tummy was now rippling with signs of a six pack. The growth suddenly stopped the growth only taking thirty seconds, and Jake was now standing in awe as he looked himself over. He was a stud now, and he knew it to be the truth, but wondered what was in store for him if he agreed this was only a taste of what the offer was.

?Ok I?ll take your offer but I tell me one thing. Are there any downsides to this and what?s your name?? Jake was flexing his arms as he talked.

?That?s two things and no there are no downsides to it as far as I know and I have many names but you can call me Alex.? After answering he explained his plan causing a big grin to appear on Jake?s face.

It was now lunch time and all the workers where gathered around in one area eating and making small talk until someone noticed Jake making his way there, though he looked a little different the man quickly concluded the heat was getting to him. Hiding behind a pile of bricks Alex watched as all the workers finally noticed Jakes presence about ten feet away from them. It was a stand off; no one said anything for what seemed like hours. Finally the biggest guy there, around his thirties with a bear belly, walked forward and stood three feet from Jake noticing his new body.

?Hey shrimp what you been doing taking roids back there in the shade. You?re still a fucking weakling compared to me heck I bet you still can?t carry ten bricks without dropping them.? Everyone laughed but Jake just stood there grinning. ?What ya grinning for kid? Finally realized that you?re gonna be someone?s bitch.?

?No, it?s because you?re to fucking weak compared to me.? Everyone laughed thinking he had lost it but had no idea what was about to happen.

The big guy was about to make another comment but was cut off by soft moans coming out of Jakes mouth, back in his hiding place Alex had started the growth and was now watching as everyone became mesmerized by what was happening to Jake. Closing his eyes Jake began to rub his rising chest and the soft curls of chest hair that where once only miniscule wisps of hair over the exposed areas. The slightly defined six pack from earlier was now becoming rock hard and evolving into an eight pack. All the men gazed at Jakes arms as the muscle began to pile up and stretch the sweat covered skin surpassing that of a professional body builder. The man that was right in front of Jake was starting to feel dwarfed by the boss?s son, how could this be happening? His gaze, that was upon Jakes massive and expanding pecs, dropped down to his crotch. Even though Jake?s cock wasn?t rock hard, thanks to Alex, the bulge was massive and getting bigger. His legs where quickly thickening and spreading as the muscle there swelled to keep his upper body from falling over, all the growth taking place in minute but it wasn?t over. Alex was now making his way towards Jake holding an iron support beam that would probably crush someone of his body size. The muscle shirt was being stretched to far by Jake?s pecs and ballooning back, faint sounds of ripping fabric echoed in the heat. In a small trailer thirty feet away from where this strange event was taking place, Jake?s father noticed that there was no noise coming from outside he made his way out to see what was going on.

?What?s going on why isn?t?? his eyes, after surveying the site, finally rested on a massive figure which looked just like his son and everyone looking at the general direction. Quickly he closed the door behind him and made his way to the mammoth of a man.

Opening his eyes, after feeling himself all over, he looked down to see Alex grinning up at him with the iron support beam in his right hand. One loud rip and the muscle shirt was only hanging by threads over his shoulders as a split ran straight down the middle revealing Jake?s massive pecs and twelve-pack covered in a nice thick coating of hair and sweat. Shortly after his shorts gave way and fell loosely around his thick calves revealing a rather thick flaccid cock and a pair of furry balls. Bending down slightly he let Alex jump on his hairy right arm, still holding the beam, and stood back up. With his free hand Jake inserted it in between his pecs and parted it allowing Alex to gently place the beam in the middle. Slowly Jake flexed his pecs allowing the sound of bending metal to echo, all the men gasped in unison having done nothing while this once skinny guy became a freakishly large muscle god. Once the sound of bending metal stopped so to did the growth and slowly Alex removed the beam out of Jakes chest to reveal a rather thin piece of metal about an inch thick. Jake gazed at the small men before him, fearing him now instead of making fun of him, heaved heavily and spoke in a rather deep husky booming voice.

?You guys can cum now.? Every last man there released there loads being on the edge with Jakes voice being the last thing to push them over it.

Jake?s father, not believing everything that just happened, considering there was a rather large wet spot in his boxers to prove it, stumbled forward trying to find words. It took a while but he managed to speak, though in a somewhat stuttered manner.

?I?I?Jake?i?is that you??

?Oh great you must be Jake?s father perfect timing good sir.? Alex jumped down from jakes arm allowing him to flex for the guys that recovered from the largest orgasm they?ve ever experienced. ?I need all your men to build a house for me, I wont take no for an answer.?

With that he gave Jake?s father his card and walked away back to his BMW. Jake got what he wanted and Alex got his plus a new ?friend?.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2008, 12:59 PM

bribear1042 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bribear1042 Send a message via Yahoo to bribear1042
nice

good start. Quick yet still nice descriptions. would like to see the story continued.
  #3   Add to nzbodybuilder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2008, 04:13 PM

nzbodybuilder is on a distinguished road
Can I be Alex's friend too?
  #4   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2008, 07:33 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
If Alex is being honest with Jake that there is no down side to accepting Alex's "help" I'd really like to be his friend too...

And I'm stay hoping there will be so explaination of who Alex is and what he's up to turning average guys in the studly muscle guys.

Ender

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options