The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclewolf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2008, 04:44 PM

musclewolf is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclewolf
In His Place Part 1

[COLOR=White]Can someone delete the continuous story, this is my first time doing this and I put it in the wrong section.

I can't believe today is finally here.. It seems like just yesterday the guys and I all agreed to do one thing and one thing only. Eat, Lift and Grow, Grow To get Huge, Get Huge To Win! I know it sounds crazy and I have to admit we probably went a little overboard because I can't even remember the last time I spent time with anyone else but my team mates If I wasn't working out at the gym trying to get bigger I'm dreaming about getting bigger, there's nothing in life I would say I would rather do than to live at the gym and try to improve. I mean, the past months I've been going to the gym twice a day sometimes I even skip precalculus just so I can get a head start. The North vs. South Game Is Finally here and this time.. we're going to win. I got up from bed and rushed over to the bathroom. As I brushed my teeth I still couldn't believe the hot muscle stud in the mirror was me. In Less then a year
My biceps grew from a measly 14 inches to a staggering 18 inches of teenage power. My pecs are bigger, my legs are thick with muscle and I have a set of abs that even most models would be jealous of. I bounce my pecs up and down and slip on my black wife beater, ignoring my bad case of bed head due to the smell of mom's delicious pancakes from downstairs.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=White]I rush down stairs seeing my parents in the Kitchen watching the news while fixing breakfast. By the looks of it, mom is making her famous flaps jacks the sweet smell of pancakes, bacon, and eggs fills the air, while I walk over to the living room and glanced at the portrait of Me and Andrew like I do almost every morning. No one ever thinks that there brother at the age of 14 will ever end up in Jouvie, especially if its your twin. I took a big sigh looking at the photo feeling my mom's slim armswrap around my muscular waist.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=White]"I know you miss him, life just isn't the same sense he left"

"I do miss him, and I know Ive said this but I Can't help but wonder if there was anyway I could have prevented it"

"Son, you know he started that fire
all by himself and there was nothing you could do to stop him.. Some people are just.. born bad"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=White]"Yeah I know"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=White]"You must be excited for the Big Game!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=White]"Yup! Were gonna Teach those Southies why they don't mess with the John Atwood Especially sense I'm packin' These Babies!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=White]I flexed my 18 inchers proudly for my mom soaking up her awe-struck reaction.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=White]"Son Your arms are getting bigger by the day" "Yup! Hey mom, grab onto one, I bet I can lift you with just one arm."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=White]"Ok, just don't hurt your mother." Nora grabs on John's right arm as he lifts her to neck level and places her down to the ground.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=White]"Wow My boy sure is getting big! There's no doubt your going to beat them hun"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=White]"Thanks mom"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=White]I Knelt down for my mom so she could kiss my cheek Seeing My dad's beer belly peer from behind the hallway before he does. My father was once a great football player in high school and in college standing at a proud 5' 8, but since the 7th grade he really let himself go. Its not a bad thing, just I remembered him as this great athlete now he's a couch potato wishing for his youth back.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=White]"Now son don't do anything to effect your performance"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=White]"Dad I know"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=White]" No working out, don't over eat, and stay away from that Amy! I remember when I was your age she can mess you up so don't even let her trick you into something you'll regret"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=White]
"Whatever dad, you know she's not that type of girl so don't worry. I'm just going to grab something to eat at Jason's house, He's picking me up in a couple of hours."
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=White]"Ok, John did you measure up today?" The said sternly[/COLOR]
[COLOR=White]

"No, didn't think I would need to..."
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=White]"John, you know every birthday you have we measure you, its.. tradition. Now walk over to the to the kitchen doorway and lets see how much you grew"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=White]"Ugh Fine..."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=White]I walked over and my dad takes out the out the sharp knife. I still can't believe at 18 my parents still want to see how much I grew. Its kind of creepy if you really think about it.. But t[/COLOR][COLOR=White]hen I remember only less then a year and then I can move out[/COLOR][COLOR=White]and Amy and I can get married.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=White]"Hey John if you keep on growing like this I might need to get two chairs to measure you." Dan laughed hartly as he grabs one of the kitchen tables and process to measuring me up. "Damn your getting big son, your now 6"3. You should feel pretty lucky right now most guys can only dream of being that tall.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=White]When my dad was finished he and my mom go out to get ready for thanksgiving. They leave for the whole day, first to the super market to get the something my dad for got to pick up, than to the mall so they can check out any sales thats going on. Before I had to come with them but since I joined the foot ball team, they allow me to stay at Jason's house until the team is ready. Normally I head straight over to Jason's house but I haven't Even jerked off once this week I've been so obsessed with lifting weights. I know I have to rub out at least one after eating before Jason picks me up, otherwise I'm going to explode. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=White]I quickly pack on a huge stack of pancake to my plate, layering on a river of syrup. I still can't get over how much Ive been eating as I wolf down every last pancake my mom made, feeling like an animal. I grabbed the OJ and started poring it in my mouth. I squeezed the carton. "BURP!" God that was good, just wish she had made more. I dashed upstairs feeling even hornier then when I saw myself in the mirror. I always loved the idea of being an alpha male and eating all that food made me feel more manly then ever. I was trying to hold back for Amy but now I'm thinking Its probably for the best. My balls are so swollen with there's no doubt in my mind I'd end up scrambling her insides with my cum. My Cock throbbed as I walked down the hallwayFeeling the cold breeze from my parents room as I started to strip off my shirt and pants heading into my room. My laptop was already to go and so was my enormous 9 inch manhood. I double clicked on my favorite videos, stroking my long shaft watching the precum already start to pump out from my piss slit. I was about to turn up the volume when I heard a rumble come from downstairs. I flinched hearing it again and quickly put on my boxer shorts, still sporting my massive hard on. I Slowly crept downstairs adjusting my boner and peered around the corner trying not to gasp at what I saw. There in my living room was the backside of what couldn't have been a man but a freakin' Beast! His shoulders must have stretched close to 3 feet wide, and the amount of muscle that was packed onto his body seemed unreal! There was nothing left of his shirt but some shreds hanging off his monstrous traps, and his jeans were ripped to shreds from his muscled out thighs. It was almost like the guy had just hulked out and was now breaking into my house. I slowly began to walk upstairs when my foot slipped on the staircase sending me thrashing down the steps. I quickly sat up and turned around trembling as the figure turned around. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=White]"Oh my god.."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=White]I whimpered the words from my mouth looking upon the man's obscenely large chest, never imagining such size was even possible. Bodybuilders didn't even look this big, almost like this guy had worked out everyday sense he was 10 and was pumping with nothing but testosterone. His arms looked to be around 25 inches and his pecs were the size of watermelons covered in a thick coat of dark hair. The man just grinned, and started walking towards me, all 7 Feet of Him[/COLOR]
[COLOR=White]"get.. Get Out Of my House before I call the cops!!" I stuttered[/COLOR]

[COLOR=White]"Your House? Last time I checked it was OUR HOUSE, DEAR BROTHER!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=White]I tried to sprint towards the door screaming as the huge muscle beast suddenly bolted towards me, feeling the floors rumble and the walls shake. I was frozen in fear feeling his giant hand grab my neck lifting me off the ground and slamming me up against the wall. I could here the drywall cracking and the photo's shattering to the ground around his size 19 Feet. I thought he was gonna kill me with his bare hands moving his face only a few inches from my own. I looked straight into his blue eyes feeling his warm breath against my face, suddenly realizing his eyes....They were my eyes.. I took a good look at that stubbed face trying to look past the mountains of muscle that surrounded it and gasped[/COLOR]

[COLOR=White]"Andrew... is...that.....you?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=White]"HAHA, WHOS THE KING NOW!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=White]
"Oh my god Andrew!? What..What happened to you?"
He grinned and started plow me further into the dry wall pushing so hard against my chest I was struggling to breathe. I whimpered and moaned with no where to run, nothing to do except listen to what my Monstrous Twin had to say[/COLOR]

[COLOR=White]"You Wanna Know what Happened to Me? I guess you could say Juvie teaches you a few lessons.. especially the Meaning of HUGE"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=White]Andrew Released me letting me fall to the floor. When I looked up at him for a split second, I didn't see a man nor my brother.. I saw a beast. A Huge Muscle Beast! in my own house who's going to do what ever he wants to me.. Except there was one question I couldn't hold back[/COLOR]
[COLOR=White]"What are you doing Here?"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=White]"I'm Here for you.. Actually scratch that I'm Here For Your LIFE!" Andrew grinned[/COLOR]
[COLOR=White]
"What do you mean?"
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=White]"My life was taken away from me John.. FOR 4 YEARS! My Friends! My DREAMS!! All I had left was my family who just happened to stop showing off after the FIRST 6 MONTHS!!"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=White]Andrew punched his massive fist through the wall where my head used to be, red with anger [/COLOR]
[COLOR=White]"3 AND A HALF YEARS and T[/COLOR][COLOR=White]his family never wrote, never called, NOTHING! The day I realized no one cared about me I Knew I had to start caring for one person and one person only.. ME!! I started talking to people less and less and soon found the weights in the gym were my only true friends. They Helped me in ways I never thought Possible! Not Only would they listen to me when I was angry but They Helped me grow bigger and better so I could fight and defend myself. I was soon no longer a pathetic little weakly but becoming one of the biggest guys there.. And Yet I found myself still wanting more, wanting to be the biggest.. Wanting to Be THE KING! So I kept growing and growing feeling like I was never good enough, never big enough. Soon my growth started turning me into the FREAK you see before you. You Think I can ever Live a normal Life Looking Like This!? Its Your Fault I'm Like this, Its your fault I'm a FREAK, ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=White]Andrew ROARED and grabbed his head starting to shake violently.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=White]"Whats happening..."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=White]As I said those words I saw the Impossible start to happen right before my eyes. His already gigantic muscles were starting to expand impossibly bigger all around his body. I instantly heard loud snaps and rips looking down at the already mammoth legs start to rip through the jeans as they packed on even more pounds of muscle, pushing up against each other forcing his feet to spread wider and wider apart. With a final rip his the remaining denim exploded from his waist revealing his massive growing manhood and melon sized testicles. I looked up to see Andrews face but was unable to do so from his growing pecs. They heaved inch after inch from his breast cage becoming bigger and thicker. I good hear his bones expanding as he grew taller and wider, adding muscle's to his body that shouldn't even exists. He Flexed his arms and laughed with his deepened voice seeing his biceps were no longer the size of bowling balls, but looking more like over sized basketballs. I started to back up as he continued to grow and fill up with inhuman amounts of muscle watching his feet grow longer, sliding across the floor towards me. And even though through all my fear, and uncontrollable shaking, I couldn't help but want that power. I wanted the power to grow as fast has he was, feel that amount of strength and muscle on my body. Andrew began to laugh again as his growth subsided bending over so he could see my face[/COLOR]

[COLOR=White]"Ha ha ha! Did I forget to mention I have a few problems with controlling my anger, and its.. side affects.. Ha ha Then again..All The power that comes with this size.. I'm starting to think I should lose my temper more often.. But now that you know my little secret I'm gonna give you a choice.. Do you wanna do this the easy way.. or the hard way?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=White]I stood up and gathered my courage and said "The hard way, I'm still THE KING!" I didn't know what was going on with me, I could feel something, I'm not sure what, but something growing inside me. My hand was trembling I'm not sure if its because of the adrenaline or it if it was the fear of what this beast was going to do with me. Then without realizing it I dropped that beast to the ground, he got up and he wasn't that tall any more. My shirt was started to rip when suddenly like a flash I felt what was a ton of bricks hit my stomach I fell onto my knees and the last thing I saw my brother standing over me.[/COLOR]

Last edited by musclewolf; November 23rd, 2008 at 05:05 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2008, 05:04 PM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
Hotttttt

Dude I totally just blew my load all over my macbook... Ok it just blew all over my chest, but awesome story! Can't wait to see more
  #3   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2008, 05:36 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
I bit of sibling rivalry to be sure...

... looking forward to seeing where this is going.
  #4   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2008, 07:54 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
In fact...

... I think the brother from juvie has found a way to roll his brother under the bus!
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2008, 01:12 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I'm looking forward to see where you take this. Reads really well so far!
Mike
  #6   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2008, 06:54 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Hmmm, my guess is that some how Andrew is going to swap "lives" with his brother John, assisted by John having opened the door for it with his very poorly timed wish...

Quote:
And even though through all my fear, and uncontrollable shaking, I couldn't help but want that power. I wanted the power to grow as fast has he was, feel that amount of strength and muscle on my body. Andrew began to laugh again as his growth subsided bending over so he could see my face.
One should always be careful what you wish for because you might just get it.

Then too I suspect Andrew could have a vailid reason to be pissed at his brother... maybe the wrong brother got locked up four years ago.
  #7   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2008, 08:41 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
That was a great start. I can't wait to see where you take it from here!
  #8   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2008, 10:39 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
likin' what i'm seein' :D

please do continue, man, definitely hot
~Ille

Things happen.

Quick Reply