The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Ray's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2008, 03:37 PM

Ray is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ray
Tdt-3

Finally got a title...eh...again details might not be great and to many things happen at once i think. There is no growth in this one, this only ties up the first two stories i posted and explains a few things. If you read and want better then please leave comments on what you want. Enjoy...i guess...

Tale of the Dimensional Traveler-Part 3

It had been a rather exciting week for Alex, having given three men what they wanted; well he assumed it?s what they wanted since from what he?s observed all the men in this world wanted to be physically strong. He wasn?t psychic, his powers only ranged from manipulating time, space, mass and matter, but hey he hasn?t heard any complaints from the three men.

Remembering back to when he ran into Officer Stanly and his rookie partner Kyle he knew he couldn?t leave them out in the interstate, so after taking care of business he went back to pick them up. It took some time to find them since they had moved away from the road, they where playing catch with patrol car and reeked up sweat. He let them play for some time knowing full well how long the game would last since they couldn?t tire out easy. It had gotten dark when they stopped and Alex finally made his way towards them, they didn?t notice at first until they heard someone clearing there throat. Both heads turned to be greeted by a rather large grin of the man that gave them there new bodies. Alex was quick to speak first before they had a chance to; he basically asked them if they would like to live with him. They where quick to answer both agreeing they would but where kind off wonder how that would work considering there size.

?Not a problem really.? And Alex?s eye?s flashed blue and both Stanly and Kyle shrank back to normal size, groaning at there loss. ?Don?t worry it?s only temporary until I get a place somewhere in the middle of nowhere so no one can bother us.?

All three of them made there way back to Alex?s BMW and road off into Texas where Alex lived until he could get a house built out somewhere. It was the following morning that he was busy looking at real estate in Oklahoma, when he came across a rather large farm for sale out some miles away north of Oklahoma City. It was perfect, the only thing was the house was falling apart which wasn?t a problem he could just hire some workmen to rebuild the place. Course it did cross his mind to use his power and do it himself but oddly enough he enjoyed doing things the human way. It only took a few hours to get things straighten out and the place was his. It was shortly after that he went out to hire someone that would be willing to go and rebuild a house out in the middle of nowhere. Money was no object, one of the things he did use his power for, and he would pay any amount so long as the job was done. It took some snooping around but found someone that would do it, that?s how he met Jake. His father had talked to Alex over the phone and wanted a face to face conversation to go over details and materials. It was rather fun causing a scene with Jake, and he knew the young guy enjoyed it more then he did. He had driven off after leaving his card with Jake?s father, which had his cell phone on it, and expected the call once the initial shock of Jakes new body wore off. Ten minutes of idle driving and his cell rang; it was Jake asking him to return because his father wanted to speak to him. He made a rather quick u-turn and drove back up to the site once he hung up. Once he arrived he found Jake sitting cross legged outside his fathers trailer, he smiled and went on in. Jakes father was busy dabbing away at his forehead with a handkerchief trying to remove all the sweat cause by either the heat of outside or being hot and bothered by his own son.

?So you wanted to speak Mr??

?Phil?and?I?yes I wanted to speak to you about?the job?and my soo...son.? the poor man hadn?t gotten over Jake.

?Well initially I thought of just getting the place rebuilt, but then I thought maybe a mansion would be better. You are ok with that right, I know is not what we agreed upon over the phone but I?ll pay you double if you do it.?

The thought of being paid double snapped Phil back to his normal self. It was ?convenient? that Alex had blueprints with him for the place. They both talked about how long it would take which would be about six or so months, Alex didn?t want to make Stanly and Kyle wait that long so he offered to quadruple pay if the work could be done faster and the time changed from six months to three. Now it was time to see what would be of Jake.

?Now about you?re son?he can live with me if he wants. I?m just telling you this because I assume he lives with you am I correct.? Phil nodded in affirmation, ?Ok then if that?s all then I?ll be going now.? Alex was about to leave when Phil mumbled something ?Come again??

?I?my son?he?s?he?s a muscle freak?I?can you do the same for me??

?Sorry, I won?t simply because you put you?re son to work here for you so he can ?toughen up? in the first place. You knew well that he didn?t want to work here and that everyone here was picking on him. Maybe you should toughen up some and maybe one day I?ll find you worthy of my?gift.?

With that Alex left and waited for Jake to answer, knowing he was listening in on the conversation. It wasn?t surprising that he agreed just like Stanly and Kyle, and soon he was shrunk back to normal size. As they walked the other men noticed Jake was back to normal and began making comments of it being a one time thing. Alex?s eyes flashed red and the workmen?s boots became super heavy making them suddenly sink into the ground; they both laughed and walked away. The rest of week was spent introducing all three men to each other and explaining a little about what Alex can do. It would only be a matter of time now for the mansion to be completed and for Alex to have what he wants from this world.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2008, 03:17 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Cool...

That clears up a few loose ends and maybe gives a hint of what Alex wants from the Earth or maybe just the men of Earth. I'm a bit surprised that Alex didn't react more overtly to Jake's Dad and and Jake's other tormentors... the verbal response seemed suggest there would be more... like for example to reduce them to Jake's original size and strength, at least for a while to reinforce the object lesson being made... (I guess I must be really mad at/about someone or something... I'm generally against harming people even if they are assholes)

Ender
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 27th, 2008, 10:18 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
looking good man and i'm glad to see the dad wasn't grown; he'd, as alex pointed out, been a jerk to his son. plus--dad-stories give me the heebie jeebies most of the time :\
anyway, looking really good man--looking forward to whateve comes next ;p
~Palmer

Things happen.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode