The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Ray's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2008, 09:45 AM

Ray is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ray
Tdt-4

This one is not exactly a fun read, I don?t even like it. So why did I write it? Simply because it?s been in my head and I promise it?s the only time it will ever happen. I?m still trying to work on my skill at writing stories; I would appreciate feedback so I can know on what I need to work on.

Tale of the Dimensional Traveler-Part 4

It would only be a few more weeks before Alex and the others would move out to there new place, he had tried to convince Jake to wait until then but he was very insistent about this. He had wanted someone new to be added to the group of muscle titans, since Stanly and Kyle had each other. Alex didn?t protest and said that he?ll pick someone new; Jake insisted that he would pick someone new himself. That?s how the both of them where found themselves walking into a gym where a local wrestler was training. The place was rather small, dingy and deserted; much of the equipment was out of date. Of to the right corner was a boxing ring where a large gruff looking guy was wrestling a smaller man. Jake, being the guys fan, was overjoyed to see him in action and punched the air muttering things as he watched. Alex on the other hand was just calm; he didn?t see any enjoyment in this since the smaller guy was clearly in so much pain from all the punishment he was getting. It was about five minutes later that they stopped, either because the small guy was to badly hurt to continue or the large guy was bored with him, either way it didn?t take long for the large guy to notice Jake and Alex watching them.

?Can I go now Rex?? Alex looked at the smaller of the two; he was rather bruised in the face and arms, and probably more bruises lay under his white shirt and shorts.

?Fuck you can go now,? Rex sneered ?week piece of shit.?

The small guy scrambled out of the ring, wincing in pain, and limped out of the building not bothering to change in the locker room. Alex was rather surprised by how determined he was on getting out there, which meant that this Rex might not be a good candidate for his ?gift?. Never the less he had promised Jake he?d do it and he was going to keep his word, he just hope nothing bad would happen.

?So what ya guys want and autograph?? Rex boomed

?Oh dude you where awesome how you kick that guy?s ass?I mean?gosh!? Jake was ecstatic and didn?t notice Rex checking him out, judging to see if Jake would be a better practice dummy then the other guy.

Alex had noticed this and before Rex could say anything he spoke up.

?Actually we?re here because my friend wants me present you?a gift.?

?I don?t take presents from fags!? Alex found that rather comical since he wasn?t gay, straight, bi?or anything for that matter.

?Come on dude he can make you stronger.? Jake was ignoring the signs of this being a bad idea.

?I can let you taste??

?Alex, come on just pump him up.?
Rex was thinking about this, he assumed they where going to give him steroids and free for that matter. He was running low and he couldn?t get any since he was being followed almost all the time. The offer was hard to refuse; he looked at Alex assuming he was the guy with the goods.

?Fine, if you insist.? His eyes flashed and suddenly the growth began.

Rex, like the three men before him, hadn?t expected something like what was now happening to his all ready large body; unlike the other men though he ignored the soothing feeling of the growth. His once snug red muscle shirt was becoming tight along with his black shorts. Jake was in awe as he watched his idol grow and walked closer to the ring to get a better look. Rips and grunts echoed as Rex flexed to rip his clothes off while Jake was hollering, that?s when things went wrong. Rex had suddenly stopped flexing and walked towards Jake, who was assuming he was going to feel his growing muscle; instead he was picked up and tossed into the ring like a rag doll. Rex smirked and began pounding Jake, wanting to test his power not really caring if he killed him in the process. Alex was shocked and then angered by the fact that this Rex guy was miss using the gift and that he was miss using it to beat Jake to bloody pulp. He needed all his ?friends? to be able to get along for his purpose; Rex was obviously not that type of guy. His eyes quickly flashed from blue, stopping the growth, then white, stopping time outside the building, and finally red, changing the weight and force behind all of Rex?s attacks to equal that of a baby while still keeping his large form. Quickly Alex slid into the ring and kicked Rex off of an unconscious bloody Jake, sending him flying into the ropes which would normally snap under normal conditions.

?YOU LITTLE FUCK MAKE ME GROW!? Rex growled and swung his giant fist only to be stopped by Alex?s smaller left hand.

?Your desire will be your undoing.? Alex pushed Rex?s hand back causing him to fall, ?No one, and I mean NO ONE, abuses my gift to beat anyone that I have granted the same gift to.? He was now outside the ring dragging Jake out, once he was out Alex carried him.

Looking back into the ring Rex was on his knees growling like an animal, he didn?t know how Alex did it, but he didn?t like the idea of someone smaller to overpower him. Alex?s eyes flashed black causing the growth to happen again but this time it was different then before.

?YEAH MAKE ME GROW!? but suddenly Rex screamed. ?WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME FAGGOT!?

?I gave you what you wanted, but I induced an unstable and painful growth.? Alex grinned darkly. ?I told you you?re desire will be your undoing; at the rate that your unstable body is growing you?ll soon go?BOOM!?

Rex was rolling around in pain as all of his muscles began to grow rapidly and at there own will. His right bicep became larger then the other for few seconds until his left bicep became twice as large. The smooth slabs of muscle under his chest where ballooning rapidly making it harder for him to roll around. Alex had enough of watching and carried Jake out and back to the car leaving Rex to scream in agony. The pain became more unbearable when his thighs, ripping out of his tight shorts, where now crushing his cock and balls which Alex left the same size. He wondered how long this pain would last, and as if to answer his question, he could feel his flesh ripping apart. His head was engulfed by all the muscle around it so he couldn?t see where he we coming undone. He gave one final scream before he exploded into a million pieces sending bits of bone, flesh, muscle, and blood everywhere. Alex was already on the road avoiding traffic that was frozen in time when the gruesome explosion happened. Once he got home he planned on returning time to normal and undoing the damage on Jake. It was disappointing to him that he had to resort to such an action; it was a waste of a perfectly good male specimen. He just hoped it wouldn?t happen again.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to tojfs7931's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2008, 09:56 AM

tojfs7931 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to tojfs7931
Interesting story but the use of derogatory terms like "faggot" is a big turn off.
  #3   Add to Ray's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2008, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tojfs7931 View Post
Interesting story but the use of derogatory terms like "faggot" is a big turn off.
Writing is an art it cant be restrained to a set of approved words. Though i'll watch it next time to try and not 'offend' anyone.
  #4   Add to manlion's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2008, 10:56 PM

manlion has disabled reputation
Nah, the language was justified. The guy was a jerk-ass.
  #5   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2008, 04:29 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by manlion View Post
Nah, the language was justified. The guy was a jerk-ass.
i concur. but let's leave it at that, k? we've got a whole story to talk about and quite a curious chapter here. (and while i totally agree with you, Ray, a lot of people don't, and are very adamant--even belligerent--about words like "faggot")

i think we're in agreement about this chapter, Ray; it wasn't really my thing... i'll admit i was almost darkly excited, at first, at the prospect of seeing that poor lil wrestler boy outgrow the (obvious) asshole; then, at the prospect of seeing the big cocky asshole grow into an even bigger asshole, with lotsa cocky flexing and begging for "more, more, MORE!" and that sorta fun stuff; but, then, kinda surprised at his becoming see him turn into violent, dumbass jerkoff--at least at how quickly that part manifested itself....--and his 'sploding :\

oh well, i didn't think it was too terribly written; maybe indulging the growth part some more would have been good--many may not like the irregular, (literally) explosive growth or the violence, but getting to see his attitude grow right along with the rest of him coulda been a good opportunity :\

oh well, really looking forward to ch. 5
~Palmer

Things happen.
  #6   Add to Ray's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2008, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiscriptor View Post
i concur. but let's leave it at that, k? we've got a whole story to talk about and quite a curious chapter here. (and while i totally agree with you, Ray, a lot of people don't, and are very adamant--even belligerent--about words like "faggot")

i think we're in agreement about this chapter, Ray; it wasn't really my thing... i'll admit i was almost darkly excited, at first, at the prospect of seeing that poor lil wrestler boy outgrow the (obvious) asshole; then, at the prospect of seeing the big cocky asshole grow into an even bigger asshole, with lotsa cocky flexing and begging for "more, more, MORE!" and that sorta fun stuff; but, then, kinda surprised at his becoming see him turn into violent, dumbass jerkoff--at least at how quickly that part manifested itself....--and his 'sploding :

oh well, i didn't think it was too terribly written; maybe indulging the growth part some more would have been good--many may not like the irregular, (literally) explosive growth or the violence, but getting to see his attitude grow right along with the rest of him coulda been a good opportunity :
I didnt like this story at all so i didnt bother with it to much. Its one of those that nags at you're mind until you write it out. Anyway his attitude growing along with the rest of him would have been sweet but none the less i must write it how it comes or it would never go away....i'm thinking of trying to make the growth scenes' a little longer and more discriptive....maybe i should take a break and try and work on that for chp 6 and on.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options