The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Steroids
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Steroids General information, discussion and experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to msllover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2008, 09:17 PM
Moving Forward

msllover is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msllover
Unhappy Should I?

OK, so I have a new bf and we are in love, blah blah blah. He talked the other day about taking supplements and then said, "you know what kind of supplements I'm talking about right?" "Yes." I said. "I can even show you how to do the injection (I'm a nurse). He told me later that he's always wanted to get bigger. He looks good now, athletic.

If he got bigger, it would be sooooooooo fucking hot. I would love it. But I don't want him to do it for me. I want him to have his own motivation, but at the same time I REALLY want a buff/bodybuilder bf.

Suggestions?

Taylor

yahoo: storyen
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2008, 10:30 PM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
I'd advise against it. You can tell him your feelings but it's safer to let him come to his own decision about doing a cycle. If anything were to happen, it would have been his choice to do it, good or bad. Just be there for him whatever the decision.
  #3   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2008, 06:57 PM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by msllover View Post
OK, so I have a new bf and we are in love, blah blah blah. He talked the other day about taking supplements and then said, "you know what kind of supplements I'm talking about right?" "Yes." I said. "I can even show you how to do the injection (I'm a nurse). He told me later that he's always wanted to get bigger. He looks good now, athletic.

If he got bigger, it would be sooooooooo fucking hot. I would love it. But I don't want him to do it for me. I want him to have his own motivation, but at the same time I REALLY want a buff/bodybuilder bf.

Suggestions?

Taylor
Congrats on the new man in your life. It sounds like he's the one who brought it up. If he's going to do it, you could certainly help him do it the right way. If he gets HUGE and you're both happy, where's the problem?? Like xythan_shadow said though, it definitely should be his decision since it's his body. Good luck to you both.
  #4   Add to GunMetalGrey88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2008, 07:15 PM

GunMetalGrey88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GunMetalGrey88 Send a message via Yahoo to GunMetalGrey88
i wanna be a bodybuilder bf for a a true girl but i feal i should be real
  #5   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2008, 11:29 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Steroid do work but only if you workout productively, eat right and get proper rest... so it you haven't learned how to make gains without them they will not make you big... and can damage your body if they are abused.

Ideally you should max out your potential gains with out artificial aids before you move on to chemical augmentation... and you want to be sure you don't don't shut down your ability to get tall early... (i.e. you have reached your max height or average or greater height) In general at least late your twenty's or older and have been working out productively for several years...

For an older guy late forty's and older, enlisting the assistance of HRT (hormone replacement therapy) to raise you hormone levels to what they were in your twenty's will make it easier for older guy to make progress but they still need to work as hard to make their muscles grow as younger guys.

There are some MD's that are willing to assist guys to go beyond what nature would generally allow you to do... There are fewer of them then there were before the "powers that be" began to demonize anabolic androgenic agents, but they can be found. Started to treat these drugs that have legal uses in the same manner as LSD, Heroin, PCP, etc. which is wrong...

If you do decide to use AAS going through these MD's is your best approach, as it will provide you with a prescription for the drug making your possession of them legal and the advise and supervision of an MD to monitor and adjust your use to prevent prevent possible side effect from occurring.

If you abuse anything you will see damaging results but when used responsibly and sanely you can generally use nearling any to provide a positive effect.

Ender.
  #6   Add to BIGJOEY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2009, 06:06 AM

BIGJOEY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BIGJOEY
great advice but the only problem with MD'S is that most don't know enough about AAS and if they do prescribe its the bare amount to raise the level a little. i have encountered MD'S who even have prescribed the wrong kind of AAS to clients even after doing blood work. You have to do your own research before you talk to your MD.
  #7   Add to msllover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Moving Forward

msllover is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msllover
Thank you all for the wise advise! The relationship ended abruptly 3wks ago. I'm still realing from it as it is the first real dedicated blah blah relationship I've ever had. I see him here and again and now that I'm gone, he's working out like crazy So, I am now working out too. Did legs and arms today. I'm 6'2", 200Ibs with a 38" waist. I have a pot belly and my arms are less than 15". This will change.

Taylor

yahoo: storyen
  #8   Add to Spooky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 9th, 2009, 09:46 AM

Spooky is on a distinguished road
No.

God.

Seriously. Everyone on this board is half-insane.

How many more posts do I have to read about hypnosis, masturbation, steroids just to get another centimeter of muscle?

It's as desperate as those silly stories with the magic pills. Too much muscle-drunkenness and time spent on this forum, is what it is.

Just pull yourself off the internet, wipe yourself off, and just go to the gym.
  #9   Add to BigLittleTim's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 9th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Big man in Boston

BigLittleTim has disabled reputation
boyfriend on gear

Your boyfriend has already decided to do gear and is sharing this information with you. Some guys do not tell their partners about their steroid use, so you should be happy he trusts you with this part of his life. Many guys also have a problem giving themselves their own injections, which is where a "nurse" friend comes in handy. That his "nurse" is a REAL nurse helps matters agreeably.

I'm assuming he already has a good foundation of muscle and knows what he's doing, regarding workouts, diet, and gear. If he's ready to take his bodybuilding to the next level, with you along for the ride, enjoy it.

Cheers,

BigLittleTim
  #10   Add to BIGJOEY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 9th, 2009, 05:53 PM

if your going to do aas and are partnered then you owe it to him to be up front about it. You should prtesent correct information and not the crap you read poasted by idiots on al lot of the boards around the interent. Knowledge is very important and you owe it to yourself anf your partner to be informed on all parts of use. Just make sure you do your blood work, make sure you eat correctly and lift your ass off. AAS arent a magic pill or a magic shot. You still need to eat and train right. ASlso make sure you have a few years of lifting before you consider using not 3 months.
  #11   Add to BIGJOEY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 9th, 2009, 05:55 PM

[quote=BIGJOEY;94430]if your going to do aas and are partnered then you owe it to him to be up front about it. You should present correct information and not the crap you read poasted by idiots on al lot of the boards around the interent. Knowledge is very important and you owe it to yourself anf your partner to be informed on all parts of use. Just make sure you do your blood work, make sure you eat correctly and lift your ass off. AAS arent a magic pill or a magic shot. You still need to eat and train right. ASlso make sure you have a few years of lifting before you consider using not 3 months. trying to do a short cut with out the foundation will get you nowhere.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options