The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to manlion's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2008, 06:06 PM

manlion has disabled reputation
Meatballs, pt3

I'm getting down to finals week, so my school projects have been taking over my life. I've been working on this chapter in my head for the past week, hope it entertains.

---

"FREDERICK!!"

Freddie jerked awake.

"What have I told you about leaving your junk in the front hall!" His father sounded more annoyed than truly angry, but he winced all the same. The voice sounded closer as he heard his father walking up the hall.

"Sorry, dad!" Freddie realized his state of undress and quickly pulled on a shirt, ignoring for now the dried cum on his chest. He just barely managed to pull his pants up and zip the fly as his father opened the door.

"Don't sorry me! Now you're going to cook dinner and wash the dishes after, BY HAND!" They had a dishwasher, but little tasks like that were his father's primary mode of punishment. At least he'd never told him to go wash laundry by hand; Freddie wasn't sure he could find a rock by the river to beat the clothes against.

"What are we having?" Freddie tried to look dejected as he spoke. It wasn't THAT hard to wash a pot and two places worth of dishes, but it was the IDEA of the punishment that his father was trying to drive home.

"Spaghetti and meatballs. I brought some of that sauce from school home, I figured I should try the same thing you kids are getting."

Freddie's eyes widened even as he felt his dick harden reflexively in his pants. "Ooh."

"Only cook up two of the meatballs, though. I bought an extra bag of frozen meatballs to go with, and a jar of just the special sauce to bulk it out with. Have as many of those as you want, but the jarred meatballs are off-limits."

---

Freddie popped the seal on the jar, his mouth watering. He was standing beside the stove, the frozen meatballs from the store already simmering. He paused to catch a whiff of the jar's contents, even cold, and couldn't help but grind his hips into the edge of the countertop. He reached in with a small ladle, and spooned out two meatballs, into the batch with the regular ones.

He looked across the kitchen, at his father sitting reading papers at the dining room table. The man's nose was so deep into whatever paperwork he was handling, he wouldn't be up for air until dinner was done and on the table.

Freddie's mouth was still watering; in fact, he felt a small drop of drool escape the corner of his mouth and land on his forearm. As he grabbed a paper napkin, he blinked. His arm looked a little hairier than usual. Maybe it was just his state of arousal, like goosebumps or something making it all stick up. The drop of drool was actually suspended on a few hairs, it didn't even make contact with his skin.

He glanced over at his father again, and quickly ladled out a third meatball. It wouldn't do if they didn't get warmed to the core, and how could he test that if he didn't take a bite out of one? He quickly closed the jar of meatballs, sticking it in the fridge, and popped the seal on the sauce jar. He poured the whole thing in. He licked his fingers as it spilled over a little onto his hand. Ooh! The pure sauce had the same flavor as the meatball-sauce. They must simmer the stuff together before separating it, he thought.

As he cooked, he couldn't help but feel aroused. The scent of the cooking was somehow wired in his brain directly to his dick. As it got to be done, he grabbed a fork and spiked one of the special meatballs, nervously checking that his father was still waist-deep in papers.

Biting into the meatball on the fork, he felt his dick jerk in his pants; as the flavor rushed over his tongue, (with the entire meatball evenly warmed, he noted) he felt his dick tingle as if on the verge of orgasm. Shutting the stove off, he gulped down the rest of the meatball on the fork, and disappeared into the guest bathroom across the hall.

Sitting down on the toilet lid, he hurried to shuck his pants, pulling off his shirt. His eyes glanced up from his bulging underwear even as he began to pull his dick out, and his eyes were caught by the image of himself in the mirror opposed over the sink. The angle was close and low enough that he could see most of his torso, his dick, now being groped by his uncontrollable hands, barely peeking over the counter's edge.

Looking over at himself, his breathing stopped for half a second as he noticed differences in himself, even from lunch today in the school bathroom.

His face, generally young with a lack of facial hair, was looking heavy and dark, his cheeks and chin shadowed by stubble that had to be a few days old, especially given how little it actually grew. His eyebrows were looking thicker, and his eyes seemed more shadowed by his brow.

His chest, normally sunken despite his frame, was looking quite proud, especially the way it heaved as he stroked, and he could swear there were more than his five usual chest-hairs, visible even from across the double length to the mirror. His stomach was looking similarly strong, with more hair in his usual thin trail, highlighting the newly-apparent ridges of abdominal muscle.

His arms, oddly enough, looked thicker, both firmly attached to his groin, only one hand visible over the edge of the counter, gripping the upper end of his dick. Even that hand looked slightly larger, or maybe it was the way the hair seemed to stand up on the backs of his hands..

Finally, his dick. He couldn't pull his eyes away from his reflection, but there HAD to be more visible there than would be possible at this angle.. And it looked so big as the head swelled and flared..

His vision faded for a second as he watched himself cum. The first shot went off like a rocket, and he watched it arc away from him, landing on the head of the faucet a couple feet away. His hands reflexively pulled back, and the other shots wound up on his chest and stomach, though he was in too much pleasure to notice after the first.

He remembered the food as his eyes came back into focus. He cleaned up as quickly as he could, and as quietly, wiping his chest and groin off from the load. Flushing the toilet and running the sink, he examined himself up close. He worried about the apparent stubble for half a second, before realizing, no, it had to have been there before, his father didn't notice it then.. Hopefully he wouldn't notice it now.

Freddie emerged to find the table cleared of papers, his father having already dished up the food and set the table.

"Wow."

"You ran off to the bathroom, I figured it had to be an emergency. Any problems? I wouldn't want this stuff to make you guys sick to your stomachs." Freddie's eyes bugged as he considered his father's viewpoint on his little escapade.

---

Dinner passed faster than expected. Mike found himself really enjoying these new meatballs, even the smaller frozen ones picked up some of the same flavor. Both ate until they were stuffed.

Freddie was collecting the dishes as Mike unbuttoned his slacks. He hadn't stuffed himself this much since last thanksgiving. He patted his gut, a small spare tire courtesy of old age; his fortieth birthday last year hadn't been kind to him. Still it was only a little gut, he was still relatively fit for his age, compared to most. He exercised almost every night in the basement, he had a relatively decent collection of free-weights and a couple machines. He didn't go out for a run as often as he had ten or twenty years ago, but he felt he'd done more in the weight room to compensate.

His hand drifted, of its own accord, further south, discovering his pole curved towards his hip. He gasped.

"Everything okay, Dad?" Freddie had just put the leftover pasta in the fridge.

"Fine, fine." Mike spoke, self-conscious. He hadn't sprung a random boner like this in years. Decades, even. "Ahh, son, don't worry about the dishes for now. Go upstairs and take care of your homework. I've got more paperwork to go through, and I need to concentrate."

Freddie nodded. Mike didn't notice the small grin on his son's face as he turned and headed up the hall.

Mike's breathing increased, and despite his attempts to will the bone away, he couldn't help but rub the bulge in his slacks. He heard his son's door close, and his heart rate quickened. He got up from the table, heading into the family room.

He fumbled with his belt as he settled back onto the couch. His mind was racing, wondering what had gotten into him, why was he doing this, hell, his KID was just up the hall, but he couldn't stop himself as he slipped off his pants, shirt, and even his boxers. He was naked on his own couch, and he couldn't stop rubbing his dick. His only mental relief was that the windows were either covered or only opened out onto bushes, nobody could see him from outside. His arm settled into the familiar rhythm from his teen years, jacking with abandon, and his objections were washed way as he lost focus.

---

Freddie laid back on his bed, his door carefully ajar, listening to his father's grunts and groans. He was in a similar tide of lust himself, and although he'd had just enough focus to close his door initially then silently open it again to observe his father, he found himself similarly stripped and occupied within moments.

He was busy with one hand on his groin, but somehow he couldn't help but feel himself up with the other. The new hair, the muscle, even his dick, which WAS bigger now that he looked at it, he couldn't help but love it all.

It was those meatballs. It had to be. He knew they caused this, made him bigger, stronger. The question was, now, how to get more for himself. He thought of the partial jar sitting in the fridge. His father would be watching, but he had to get more. Not just more, but more than everyone ELSE. He had to get the most, BE the best.

He came at this thought, groaning loudly.

He heard a similar moan from down the hall.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to manlion For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (July 5th, 2013)
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2008, 06:59 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by manlion
he had to get more. Not just more, but more than everyone ELSE. He had to get the most, BE the best.
best sentiments to end a chapter with ;p
great chapter man--can't wait to see him chug the rest of the meatballs
~Ille

Things happen.
  #3   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2008, 03:59 PM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
MORE!!

totally hot, we need more!
  #4   Report Post  
Old December 17th, 2008, 05:50 PM
xofnai

Manlion, you've got some real talent. I admit that I started reading this storyline almost convinced that I was going to hate it. I thought, "here comes another magical supplement story, maybe some father-son growth, ugh" but what I ended up reading completely blew me off my feet. This is one of the best stories I've read from this site in a while and i REALLY hope that you finish it. I've been checking this website daily hoping for the newest chapter. I can't put my finger on what you do, but your characters seem to jump off the page. I can really relate to Freddie and i just hope that you write some new chapters. This is a great story.
  #5   Add to Stoneman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2009, 10:50 AM

Stoneman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Stoneman
Please sir, may I have some more?
  #6   Add to manlion's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2009, 01:58 PM

manlion has disabled reputation
Well, then, I'll get right on it. Thanks for the glowing responses, guys.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options