The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to blaizevanderwer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2008, 07:34 PM

blaizevanderwer is on a distinguished road
Julius

If you haven't seen his artwork already, be prepared for some awesome illustration. You can get his artwork off of rapidlibrary.com. It links you to rapidshare

If you've heard of him, sorry for the old news.

He has a comic called The Aryans." Apparently, it is in two installments. I found installment one on the net. Does anyone have installment two--or have you never heard of this comic?

Thanks, Blaize
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2008, 09:58 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
Julius makes very hot art BUT:

1. He uses the same face over and over and infinitely. It's fascinating to think he's obsessed with one rather cro-magnonish man from his past--that's the story I tell myself to explain this.

2. The man is obsessed with man-boy love. While his art is much more focused on hot grown men, I have a lot of trouble seeing those hunks getting it on with the clearly underaged, even if those other characters are less like characters than props not to be focused on. Yes, the man fantasizes about being the young guy who gets it on with the older man rather than the other way around but that makes it no less disturbing.
  #3   Add to blaizevanderwer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2008, 03:48 AM

I agree with you (but I still like the art.)

I have the same issue with Josman's work. It's very disturbing to see a man and son getting it on.
  #4   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2008, 02:55 PM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
I LOVE Julius work. Rapidshare has taken your post down. Can you upload it again? Thanks.
  #5   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2008, 09:36 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaizevanderwer View Post
I agree with you (but I still like the art.)

I have the same issue with Josman's work. It's very disturbing to see a man and son getting it on.
Actually I like the man and son stuff...so long as the son is old enough to make his own decisions (and nothing happened before.)

What can I say? I may be a pervert but at least I'm an ethical one.
  #6   Add to blaizevanderwer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2008, 11:05 AM

A link

Bull,

The rapidshare stuff wasn't mine, but here's a link to most everything that Julius did. Plus, there's tons of Patrick Fillion, Tagame, Kake (Tom of Finland), Hand job magazines. Just click on the archive on the right side of the screen.

http://vuquoc.thumblogger.com/home/vhosts/list/2008/36/

Hope it works. If not, just type "vuquoc" in any search engine (I use Yahoo) and it should give you the thumblogger site. It's in a different language though.

Blaize
  #7   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2008, 04:01 PM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
Thanks! I downloaded some stuff from the site, but I can't open any of it without a password. How do I get one? Thanks again.
  #8   Add to calhoun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2008, 09:11 AM

calhoun is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Bull,

The rapidshare stuff wasn't mine, but here's a link to most everything that Julius did. Plus, there's tons of Patrick Fillion, Tagame, Kake (Tom of Finland), Hand job magazines. Just click on the archive on the right side of the screen.

http://vuquoc.thumblogger.com/home/vhosts/list/2008/36/

Hope it works. If not, just type "vuquoc" in any search engine (I use Yahoo) and it should give you the thumblogger site. It's in a different language though.

Blaize
Your link goes to an archive called "VQs Files," which looks to have alot of great muscle material. But, the files downloaded are ".cbr" files, and I can't figure out a way to open/play them. Can you please help all of us? Thanks!
  #9   Add to blaizevanderwer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2008, 10:21 AM

To open the CBR files, downlooad the CBR player. The link is usually right below the links for the comics. It's a quick installation process. Play around with it too. It does work. All of Fillion's work is through the CBR.

Most of the stuff for Julius didn't need a password. Go back to the site and look at what you downloaded. He puts the password next to the badango link. For example: the handjobs magazines might have "handjobs" next to it. Sometimes the password is "vuquoc."

At one time I downloaded Julius' work via rapidshare and viewed everything through windows media and fax viewer. Through his site, they are all in PDF files. I don't know which one I like better.

Hope it all works for you. Let me know.

Blaize
  #10   Add to calhoun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 18th, 2008, 04:15 PM

Quote:
To open the CBR files, downlooad the CBR player. The link is usually right below the links for the comics. It's a quick installation process. Play around with it too. It does work. All of Fillion's work is through the CBR.

Most of the stuff for Julius didn't need a password. Go back to the site and look at what you downloaded. He puts the password next to the badango link. For example: the handjobs magazines might have "handjobs" next to it. Sometimes the password is "vuquoc."

At one time I downloaded Julius' work via rapidshare and viewed everything through windows media and fax viewer. Through his site, they are all in PDF files. I don't know which one I like better.

Hope it all works for you. Let me know.

Blaize
Hi again Blaize. I'm sorry, but I don't see the link on the blog to download the CBR Player...it's not where you described, or anywhere else that I can see. I tried googling for CBR PLayer, but just got a bunch of confusing sites, none of which seemed to be the CBR Player.

It would be much appreciated if you could post a link to download this player here. Otherwise, the blog is not accessible. Thanks!
  #11   Add to calhoun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2008, 05:33 AM

I think I can answer my own question. What you refer to as the CBR Player is actually called "CDisplay Comic Viewer," and the download link is listed just below each individual comic post.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options