The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to iluvmassivemusl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2008, 11:11 PM
Big C

iluvmassivemusl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iluvmassivemusl
Raw and Dripping(from both sides)

I tell him to sit on the bed, and wait for the show to begin. I start by flexing my pecs, feeling them surge out to him, feel the pwer each one contains. His face is priceless, I love him so much. I pop a pill he made for me for our anniversary. I feel a warmth at the pill does its thing. Then I feel the power, god its so much. MY muscles surge outwards, taking up as much space as they can. I cant help but groan with so much power, and my muscles, oh god the pain, my muscles ache, and throb, and it feels so good. My arms, oh my arms, so big, god, so huge, Oh it hurts so good. My pecs are next, surging outwards towards him, I want them to touch him, these massive globes of power, sweat pouring off them in rivers,mmm, oh, my legs, oh, too big, too big. I fell and watched in amazement as my legs grew huge, no beyond that, fucking massive, so fucking massive. Look at the veins, so huge. I cant stop looking into his eyes. So beautiful, And hes pouring all over the bed, and he doesnt even know it. God, my arms, so huge, oh the power, the ache, and their still growing, oh bigger, awe fuck i can touch them, oh bigger, please bigger, aw yeah. I flex my pecs at him, seeing them blow out towards him like monsterous cannonballs. I feel an impact, hope I didnt hurt the little guy, ohhhhh hes licking my pecs, ohhhhh fuck yes it feels so good. My muscles are growing even bigger, oh, he put his ass to me, i dont think i can get, ohh, oh god, my cock, its, Its. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGG. Oh god, Oh so tight, his ass is so tight, and my cock, its, Oh, Oh, so, mmmm, big, Oh baby, fuck, my traps, oh, cant turn...my...head. Im so huge, thank you baby. He screams as his pent up load hits my face. Oh god, Im gonna blow, its, blow, gonna, oh,Oh, FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK,AGHHHHHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHGODDDDDD, SHHHIIITTTTTTTTT, fuck, oh god, holy shit, oh, oh. I finally stop and he is licking it all up, god that felt good. mmmmm, here he comes. He finally finds my head, i cant move anyway, and we have the hottest kiss, and fell fast asleep together.

He tells you to sit on the bed while he gives you some entertainment. You plop down and wait with bated breath as the show begins. He starts by flexing his pecs. They are so big, so juicy you just want to sink your teeth into them. They respond with amazing control. He grins, knowing what this is doing to you and pops a pill you made as an anniversary present. He grows red, veins popping out all over him. He grunts and groans, becoming more animalistic, more brutal. He looks into your eyes the whole time, such warmth and love, it makes your already hard member redouble its efforts to rise to the occasion. His arms bulge obscenely, so big as to make measurement almost impossible, he groans, feeling power course through his veins.You groan too, your iron is begging for him to pump it, throbbing toward him. He is growling at you, sweat dripping off of his heaving, swelling pecs. You know he wants this, and you wanted this for him, and that turns you on even more. He isnt moving, but his muscles are growing out to you, you can almost touch his pecs. He suddenly growls louder and falls on his ass. You are concerned but soon know why. His legs are so huge, you just want to hug one of those pillars. He is staring into your eyes, and yours are begging for him to keep going, and he knows it. You suddenly realize that the bed has become wet, you have made a massive wetspot, pre is gushing from your overstimulated cock. His muscles are nearing the end of their journey to goddom, he is still looking at you, but now he is grinning from ear to ear. He flexes his biceps and your completely overwhelmed. They go over his hands, he keeps flexing them, making them alittle bigger each time. Then he flexes his chest, you cant see him anymore, those hard boulders charge towards you and knock you on your back, twitching and ballooning over you. Your looking up into his pec shelf and there is a big bead of sweat there, you stick out your toungue and taste him, taste his power, and that sends you into overdrive. Then you turn over and look back at him, ass pointing at him. You can see his face start to contort with discomfort, then he roars. He roars so loud the glass shatters out of the window, then you are impaled on his wet, flowing, throbbing, massive cock. You are stunned for a few seconds but the sensation rockets into your head like a missle and you scream, from pleasure and pain, you rotate on the monster to be on your back, groaning the whole way, feeling it continue to grow inside you. He is immobile so you start bucking, and feeling the thickening tool open you wider, and wider. Only a few seconds, and your cock cant take anymore. With a shriek, your beet red gun shoots him right in the face, and all over his pecs, your eyes are closed but you hear the gigantic roar over you, and simultaneously, the firehose in you turns on full blast, filling you with so much hot seed, He shoots so hard, you pop right of his cock and your covered with steaming manseed. It tastes like liquid joy, and you do everything in your power to catch as much of it as you can. This continues for a heavenly eternity until he finally runs out and groans in complete hapiness. You slip, slide, and crawl onto his pecs and find his head, buried in muscle. You kiss him, long, and hard. And this is how you both fall asleep.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to tojfs7931's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2008, 11:22 PM

tojfs7931 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to tojfs7931
This was sweet. Exactly like how I would like to fall asleep.
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2008, 02:35 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Although immobility isn't really my thing, you've painted quite a fantastic picture of your huge immobile boytoy. Great description.
Mike
  #4   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2008, 07:14 PM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
Now that is love. One man wanting to grow for his partner, the other making it happen...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options